Beauty and Art come in all shapes, sizes, and designs. It can be living and nonliving. It can be Indian and International. It can be native and foreign. Architecture, therefore, is a master art used to create and design beautiful pieces of buildings consisting of symmetrical patterns and eye-captivating color combinations. So, if you are also a fan of beautiful buildings, monuments, and architectural structures, then you should definitely go through these artistic architecture quotes.
For the people who love to capture pictures of well-designed and well-built buildings, we have some of the greatest inspirational architecture quotes by famous artists of all time. Moreover, for people pursuing a degree in architecture, we have special one-liners that you can use in your Instagram bio and add to your portfolio to stand out.
Additionally, for all the creative and imaginative souls out there, there are innovative captions and one-line encouragement quotes too. Besides, if you are a fan of Indian temples and historic structures then we have the perfect captions for those too.
Captions you will Love !!
- New Captions for Old Architectures in 2023
- Architecture Quotes by Famous Artists
- Remarkable Building Quotes for Architect’s Portfolio
- Beautiful Artistry Captions for Instagram
- One-Line Encouragement Quotes about Architecture
- Inspiring Captions for Designs and Details
- Artistic Captions for Dreamy Architects
- Architecture Captions for Indian Historical Temples
New Captions for Old Architectures in 2023
- An architect’s dream is an engineer’s nightmare 💒😅😜
- A dream in making…🌁💙
- Design shouldn’t be given in, adaptable instead..💠🌻
- Architecture is all about trying to make world a lil bit more like our dreams!🌸❤️
- Yes, symmetry! Makes me feel balanced…🏣😃
- Architects convert dreams into reality…🏠
- We shape your home ,we shape your life…💙❤️
- In asymmetrical life trying to find symmetry.🏛🏛🏛
- Creative has no limits…🔥🌁
- Symmetry makes everything seem like it has a purpose!🏙️💜
- Finding the strength to admit and understand your designs are never perfect, they are simply good enough, is the hallmark of a good architect…🖤🧡
- Make it simple, but Significant….💒💕
- We are people that design architecture for people….#wearearchitects 🏯🕸️🐞
- Minimalism is beyond time. It is the stillness of perfection…🖤🔥
- Architecture that goes beyond history and remains alive…🏙💗
- If you Can Dream it, We can Create it…✨😇⚡️
- In our era, everyone should able to shape their own design…📐🏬✌️
- Very few people think about architecture but many feel it…🤠🙌
- living architectural forms and spaces, tendencies for crime would die out. 🌻
- Architecture is not based on concrete, steel and the element of the soil,it is based on a dream! ❤️
- In architecture, rethinking is not optional. It is inevitable.💕🌁
- Always ready for new changes like architect…otherwise what a boring life it would be 📐📏💼🏃🏽♀️
- I am an architect and I feel that I have always been one…📐💼🤠
- We shape dreams…💗😇
- I love imagining…#iamarchitect💙♾️
- Architecture is an expression of values…🏙️💚
- Feel the architecture – be the architecture 🏰🌸🌿
- Good construction=good architecture….🖤🤍
- Any building is only as good as the foundation it’s built upon…🏯🧱💯
- I’m not an architect ,I am an architecture…🗼🧩😁
- Every space should inspire you to live your best life… 🧡💙
- Rendering dreams Real……#architectlife 🏗️❤️
- When the clouds complements the buildings…☁️🏣💙
- Space and time are the framework within which the mind is constrained to construct its experience of reality…📐🏡
- An architect should always be practical, realistic and optimistic…💒💠
- No one can teach architecture,one can only inspire people…🌁💕
- I like to play with architecture!🏗️🧩
- Architecture is the critical interaction of people within any space…🏡
- Architects invent nothing ,they just transform reality…🏯🥰
- Serenity is essential for architecture…🏙️❤️✌️
- Every time an architect builds a structure,it sure must feel like creating a new life…🏗️🧱💗
- Every building must have its own soul…🌆💜☮️
- Architecture is an imagination brought to reality…💒💯🙌
- Architecture is a visual art and can be hard to put into words…🤍🧡
- We Make every room a living room…#wearearchitects 😍🔥🥰
- Design is a process. Good design is a destination…🏙️🤩
- The best architecture is timeless…⏳
- Architecture is mirror of life…💙❤️
- An architect is a planner with an aesthetic sense…🌆🔥
Architecture Quotes by Famous Artists
Modern architecture cannot match the level of creativity and attractiveness of historical buildings. That said, history has some of the greatest artists and Architects who are remembered to date for their fantastic architectural works. So, here are some of the most famous architectural quotes by some well-known artistic personalities.
- Beauty perishes in life, but is immortal in art – Leonardo da Vinci
- My work is not about “form follows function,” but “form follows beauty” or, even better, “form follows feminine” – Oscar Niemeyer
- The difference between good and bad architecture is the time you spend on it – David Chipperfield
- When I’m working on a problem, I never think about its beauty, I just think about how to solve the problem, but when I finish it, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it’s wrong. – Richard Buckminster Fuller
- The job of the architect today is to create beautiful buildings. That’s all – Philip Johnson
- If a project is intense, valid, and has a powerful idea, its imperfections will be in the background – Alberto Campo Baeza
- Architecture should speak of its time and place, but yearn for timelessness – Frank Gehry
- Architecture is a way of thinking about the world very similar in structure to writing a book, since both disciplines represent the same field and domain – Rem Koolhaas
- We should attempt to bring nature, houses, and human beings together in a higher unity” – Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
- By dint of building well, you get to be a good architect – Aristotle
- There are no straight lines or sharp corners in nature. Therefore, buildings must have no straight lines or sharp corners” – Antonio Gaudi
- Any architectural work that does not express serenity is an error – Luis Barragán
- Early in my career…I had to choose between an honest arrogance and hypercritical humility… I deliberately choose an honest arrogance, and I’ve never been sorry – Frank Lloyd Wright
- As an architect, you design for the present, with an awareness of the past for a future which is essentially unknown – Norman Foster
- Architecture is the learned game, correct and magnificent, of forms assembled in the light – Le Corbusier
For more art captions see Art Captions for Paintings
Remarkable Building Quotes for Architect’s Portfolio
A well-maintained portfolio is one of the most important parts of an architect’s life. This is because the kind of clients you get is based on the quality of your portfolio. However, along with your best designs and works, adding some aesthetic architecture quotes to your vote for your only make it more appealing.
- When an architect is asked what his best building is, he usually answers, “the next one.”
- Design is thinking made visual.
- I try to give people a different way of looking at their surroundings. That is art to me.
- Architecture is a visual art, and the buildings speak for themselves.
- An architect’s designs must refer to the unquestionable perfection of the body’s symmetry and proportions. If a building is to create a sense of eurythmy, it is essential that it mirrors these natural laws of harmony and beauty.
- I want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares.
- A doctor can bury his mistakes, but an architect can only advise his clients to plant vines.
- Every act of creation is first an act of destruction.
- Nothing requires the architect’s care more than the due proportions of buildings.
- The most beautiful house in the world is the one that you build for yourself.
- Good building come from good people, and all problems are solved by good design.
- Minimalism is an appreciation of space.
For more building captions see Quotes & Slogans for Builders
Beautiful Artistry Captions for Instagram
Artistry is not all about buildings and monuments. It is also about other art forms that include paintings, statues, and handcrafted materials. So, it does not matter what kind of an artist you are. Whether you are an architect or a painter, you always need captions when you post pictures of your art on Instagram. Here are some common yet wonderful captions that all artists can use to increase their audience and get more likes on Instagram.
- Without and architecture of our own we have no soul of our own civilization.
- Architecture is the learned game, correct and magnificent, of forms assembled in the light.
- You can learn from the past, but you can’t continue to be in the past; history is not a substitute for imagination.
- Architecture arouses sentiments in man. The architect’s task, therefore, is to make those sentiments precise.
- The limits of architecture are its strength. Its inability to give form to a transient idea. Its inevitable tendency to stabilize, is the latent power of architecture.
- Modern architecture does not mean the use of immature new materials; the main thing is to refine materials in a more human direction.
- Life is architecture, and architecture is the mirror of life.
- Creativity is intelligence having fun.
- Architecture is inhabited sculpture.
- Architecture should speak of its time and place, but yearn for timelessness.
- I call architecture frozen music.
For more beautiful captions see Golden Hour Captions for Sunrise and Sunset Pictures
One-Line Encouragement Quotes about Architecture
They say that inspiration can come from anywhere. And art and architecture are of no use if they do not arouse a flame of motivation in the eyes of the viewer. Try out these one-line encouragement quotes to ignite that that sparkle of creativity and shine like a star on Instagram.
- Any architectural work that does not express serenity is an error.
- For the most part things never get built the way they were drawn.
- Even a brick wants to be something.
- The door handle is the handshake of the building.
- In pure architecture the smallest detail should have a meaning or serve a purpose.
- The Sun does not realize how wonderful it is until after a room is made.
- Light, God’s eldest daughter, is a principal beauty in a building.
- To create, one must first question everything.
- God is in the details.
- A design isn’t finished until someone is using it.
- Each new situation requires a new architecture.
- Design is where science and art break even.
- Architecture is a dangerous mix of power and importance.
For more meaningful captions see Deep Meaningful Instagram Captions
Inspiring Captions for Designs and Details
Designs and details are an eternal part of an architect’s life. The more detailed a structure, the better its design. And beautiful designs always complement a happy mood when you are in any building, house, or office. Therefore, check out these amazing captions for your distinctive architectural designs on Instagram.
- A profound design process eventually makes the patron, the architect, and every occasional visitor in the building a slightly better human being.
- Design is where science and art break even.
- Recognizing the need is the primary condition for design.
- Everything is designed. Few things are designed well.
- I’m convinced that without bad design, the world would be a far less stimulating place; we would have nothing to marvel over and nothing to be nostalgic about.
- Practice safe design: Use a concept.
- In pure architecture the smallest detail should have a meaning or serve a purpose.
- Good design is all about making other designers feel like idiots because the idea wasn’t theirs.
- The most innovative designers consciously reject the standard option box and cultivate an appetite for thinking wrong.
For more inspiring captions see Surfing Captions for Ocean Lovers in 2021
Artistic Captions for Dreamy Architects
In this world full of online creators, influencers, learners, and Dreamers, an architect is someone who brings someone else’s dreams to life. Whether it is your dream home, your first startup office, or your first construction as an established builder, you need an architect to make them all come true. So, here is a list of captions to appreciate an Architect’s dreams and designs.
- The first gesture of an architect is to draw a perimeter; in other words, to separate the microclimate from the macro space outside. This in itself is a sacred act. Architecture in itself conveys this idea of limiting space. It’s a limit between the finite and the infinite. From this point of view, all architecture is sacred.
- The fundamental failure of most graphic, product, architectural and even urban design is its insistence on serving the God of Looking-Good rather than the God of Being-Good.
- Architecture is not based on concrete and steel, and the elements of the soil. It’s based on wonder.
- Good architecture is like a good therapy session, a good marriage, a good poem – gently and almost invisibly allowing you to be you, as flawed and as beautiful as you are.
- Architecture can’t fully represent the chaos and turmoil that are part of the human personality, but you need to put some of that turmoil into the architecture, or it isn’t real.
- There is a danger when every building has to look spectacular; to look like it is changing the world. I don’t care how a building looks if it means something, not to architects, but to the people who use it.
- I don’t know why people hire architects and then tell them what to do.
- All architecture is great architecture after sunset; perhaps architecture is really a nocturnal art, like the art of fireworks.
- Architect. One who drafts a plan of your house, and plans a draft of your money.
- Architecture arouses sentiments in man. The architect’s task, therefore, is to make those sentiments more precise.
- Architecture never derived its force from stability of culture, but rather from the expression of those moments when that sense of stability slipped.
- Architecture is basically a container of something. I hope they will enjoy not so much the teacup, but the tea.
For more dream captions see Bartender Captions, Quotes & Bios
Architecture Captions for Indian Historical Temples
They say that God is an omnipresent figure. He lives not just in temples and churches but in the skies and oceans. He breaths not just in the Flames of prayer incense sticks but in winds and thunderstorms. Indian temples, therefore, are nothing but the adoration of this omnipresent God from the side of architectural minds. That is why, since they are meant to praise the almighty their beauty has no match and no comparison. So, the next time you visit a great Indian temple, make sure to use the following captions and quotes while posting it on Instagram.
- Noble life demands a noble architecture for noble uses of noble men. Lack of culture means what it has always meant: ignoble civilization and therefore imminent downfall.
- True ornament is not a matter of prettifying externals. It is organic with the structure it adorns, whether a person, a building or a park.
- The mother art is architecture. Without architecture of our own we have no soul of our own civilization.
- The truth is more important than the facts.
- This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.
- A structure becomes architectural, and not sculptural, when its elements no longer have their justification in nature.
- Buildings, too, are children of the Earth and Sun.
- Profit and bottom line, the contemporary mantra, eliminates the very source of architectural expression.
- If you foolishly ignore beauty, you’ll soon find yourself without it. Your life will be impoverished. But if you wisely invest in beauty, it will remain with you all the days of your life.
- Nature is my manifestation of God. I go to nature every day for inspiration in the day’s work. I follow in building the principles which nature has used in its domain.
- All fine architectural vales are human values, else not valuable.
- The architect must be a prophet… a prophet in the true sense of the term… if he can’t see at least ten years ahead, don’t call him an architect.
- Among these temples there is one which far surpasses all the rest, whose grandeur of architectural details no human tongue is able to describe; for within its precincts, surrounded by a lofty wall, there is room enough for a town of five hundred families.
- Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art.
- The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen.
- It fills one with a sense of architectural possibility.
For more Indian Captions see Saree Lover Captions & Quotes