Need fun ideas on how to increase social media engagement on Instagram by using the questions sticker? This post has got it all- from funny Instagram questions about yourself and your business to the best IG poll questions. It can be hard to come up with creative and engaging quiz questions for your Instagram story. Our list of trending ideas for your questions game is certain to inspire you. Go through our list of Ask Me Anything questions for fun ideas. If you prefer keeping it short and exciting, the section on This or That Instagram story questions is just for you.
You are sure to get some pretty funny and exciting responses once you go live with our collection of questions. Play around with some of the Question Captions for your posts if you don’t want to limit yourself. Happy polling!
Also Checkout –
- QUESTIONS to Ask a GIRL
- QUESTIONS To Ask a GUY to know him Deeper
- Crazy QUESTIONS To Ask FRIENDS
- Would You Rather Questions
Choose your category
Funny Instagram Questions 2021
Nothing sparks a hilarious conversation quite like funny questions for Instagram stories. You could be one of two people. Either you are looking for funny questions to ask your followers, or for a question in response to an ‘ask me a question’ sticker. Look no further. Browse this list for ideas:
- Name one Underrated and Overrated celebrity. Give a reason why.
- Scale your confidence level (0-10) in front of the opposite gender.
- What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?
- How to insult someone in a hilarious way?
- If you have the ability to mix two animals, and can make new species. What will it be?
- What’s the most ridiculous fact you know?
- What is the funniest joke you know by heart?
- Which animal you want to be and why?
- Describe yourself in one “funny” sentence.
- What’s your Wi-fi password?
- f you go invisible for one day, what will you do?
Instagram Questions About Yourself
If you are looking for a more meaningful way to interact with your Instagram followers, asking them questions about yourself is a good place to start. Test how well they know you and your business. You can even go ahead and have them quiz you with questions about themselves. This will build a connection between you and your audience. Put up these questions about yourself in your Instagram story:
- Favorite food? When did I/you last eat it?
- If I were a celebrity I would be… ?
- What instrument do I play?
- How old am I?
- My favorite TV show is…?
- Which is my favorite season?
- What’s my job?
- What are your top 3 most used apps?
- What is my spirit animal?
- What am I allergic to?
- What’s the first word that comes to your mind when we say “passion?” (You can use any word here)
Fun Instagram Story Questions
Had enough of the same old boring IG stories? It’s time to entertain your followers with fun Instagram story questions. The responses will amuse and entertain you for sure. If you’re looking for ideas for fun questions to ask on Instagram, check out our list! Invite an exciting interaction with these questions:
- Guess how much time I spend on Instagram every day.
- Would you rather dress-up or be casual? Why?
- Tell me one good thing someone did for you that brought a smile to your face.
- Would you rather have 10M followers on Instagram or find true love? Why?
- Do you want to be famous? If yes, then for what?
- What’s the last picture you clicked? Share it with me.
- Describe yourself in three words.
- Would you rather give up bathing for a month or give up the internet for a month?
- Share your favorite movie and favorite song.
- Would you rather receive a free world tour opportunity or never have to pay for food at restaurants?
- What’s your most used emoji?
Instagram Story Quiz Questions
Are you in search of the next fun Insta story quiz questions? With the option to provide your followers up to 3 choices, asking questions has never been more fun. See how well they know you and test yourself with how well you know them. Check out our list of ideas you can use on your Instagram quiz, get as creative as you like for your answer options. Get inspired by these questions for your next insta story quiz:
- What are you watching on Netflix?
- My favorite font style is…
- It’s Saturday night, what are you up to?
- Which quote resonates with you most?
- Which area of your life are you working on the most right now?
- What happens when your alarm goes off?
- What is my middle name?
- Which artist should I add to my playlist?
- My dream destination is…
- Which best describes my/your style?
- What scented candle should I get?
- What’s your/my theme song?
- What’s your go-to beverage?
- What should I snack on right now?
Instagram Poll Questions
Are you wondering what are some good Instagram poll questions you can use right now? Stop and see this list. Instagram polls help you get opinions on your situation. You can see how well your followers and friends relate to your question. It could be a simple yes and no query to one that asks for their preference. Go ahead, include these questions in your poll stories:
- Are you a coffee drinker?
- Should I get this? (Insert an image of a product you think you might want to buy)
- Have you been to ….? (Add an event or place)
- Do you agree? (Insert a quote or opinion)
- What’s more important? (Give them two options to choose from)
- What do you think of this? (Add an image of your latest purchase or a movie teaser)
- On a hot sunny day, do you prefer … or …?
- Which one is better? (Insert images of your options)
- Who will win? (Best for when there’s a sports game on)
- Would you/ have you tried this? (Put up an image of a bizarre food or experience)
Questions Game Ideas
There is a reason why the questions game on Instagram and Snapchat are an all-time favorite. You can kill time by taking part in question challenges and see how you compare to your friends. If you are bored with the question filter, you are ready to look into other good questions for the Instagram questions game. This is just the list for you:
- Where have you found your creative spark most recently?
- Which famous celebrity do you admire? Why?
- What’s one thing that you think needs to be changed in the world or around you?
- Have you made any recent changes in your life?
- If you could be famous for one day what would you do or change around you?
- Do you think there are intelligent aliens in our galaxy? Why/why not?
- Do you have a picture of your hometown? Share!
- What are some of your favourite Space movies that you’ve seen in the past?
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
- What are some things you are interested in learning more about?
Ask Me Anything Questions
We can all relate to being at our wit’s end at the dreaded Ask Me Anything story. Or maybe, you have way too many questions and don’t know where to begin. You can ask them for recommendations and their favorites. You could even ask a question with a personal touch or bring out the lols with a silly query. The next time you need awesome ask me anything questions for Instagram, hit up this list:
- Think of a brand, now what would an honest slogan for that brand be?
- What two films would you like to combine into one?
- What kind of places do you like to go on a date?
- Your muscles are so attractive, what kind of workout do you follow?
- What is your favourite Bollywood movie and why do you like that movie?
- Where is the most uncomfortable place you have ever slept?
- What part of your daily schedule is your favourite part of the day?
- What values are most important to you?
- What songs do you only know the chorus to?
- What do you think you do better than 90% of people?
- What word do you always mispronounce?
- Can you suggest some interesting ideas to celebrate weekends?
- What’s better broken than whole?
- What product do you wish a company would make a “smart” version of?
- What’s your best example of easy come, easy go?
This Or That Questions
This popular trend is also called ‘Make Me Choose Between Two Things’. You can ask this or that questions that include two items the person can choose between. It is a matter of taste and preference. Asking This or That questions on Instagram is a great way to understand somebody’s personality better through their choice. Here is a bunch of ideas to get you started:
- 💪 or 😴?
- 🚂 or ✈️?
- Move on or hold on?
- ☃️ or 🌈?
- 🌊 or 🏔?
- 🏃♀️ or 🚗?
- Childhood life or adult life?
- Tea or coffee?
- ⛈ or ☀️?
- EDM or Bollywood?
- 🐶 or 😺?
- 🍎 or 🍕?
- Western outfit or traditional outfit?
- Love or career?
- Fame or money?
Instagram Question Sticker Ideas
Now that you have selected the perfect picture to upload on your IG story, you can’t wait to put up a Questions Sticker. The default type will say ‘Ask me a question’. If you are looking for ideas for your Instagram question sticker, check out this list. Engage your followers in a fun way with Q&As, recommendations, and fill in the blank types of questions. We’ve got it all:
- What’s something that people think makes them look cool, but actually has the opposite effect?
- What has someone borrowed but never given back?
- What’s the oldest thing you own?
- Who is the most creative person you know?
- Would you want the ability to hear the thoughts of people near you if you couldn’t turn the ability off?
- When was the last time you stayed up through the entire night?
- Who is the most manipulative person you’ve ever met?
- What current trend makes no sense to you?
- If you owned a restaurant, what kind of food would it serve?
- What’s the most disgusting sounding word in the English language?
- Where is the best place you’ve been for taking walks?
- What was ruined because it became popular?
- What’s the funniest pick up line you’ve heard?
- What outdated slang do you use on a regular basis?
Question Caption For Instagram
Think there’s a better way to engage your followers on your Instagram post? A question caption will have the comments rolling in. Let a funny or deep question take up space on your Instagram caption for a change. This way, you can get feedback on your photos and selfies. Check out some good question captions for your posts:
- Am I really attractive, or is my selfie game just strong?
- What did you Google last?
- What animal would be the most terrifying if it could speak?
- What kinds of things do you like to cook or are good at cooking?
- What’s the worst movie trope?
- What’s the most anxiety inducing thing you do on a regular basis?
- What food do you crave most often?
- What’s something you’re thankful for?
- What’s your “Back in my day, we…”?
- What’s one word you would use to identify yourself?
- What life skills are rarely taught but extremely useful?
- What’s one thing on your mind today?
- What’s the worst hairstyle you’ve ever had?
- “And what about it?”
- What’s the worst thing you’ve eaten out of politeness?