The beach life is all about the sun, sand, sea and all things good. Everybody enjoys a chill day out at the beach, walking under the sunset or taking a quick dip in the sea. You have captured the best moments with friends and family. Now pick a cool or funny caption to compliment your beach photography skills. Presenting 91+ beach captions for you to choose from. Posting a beach picture from an island? Prefer short puns to sum it up? This post has got you covered.
Even if 2020 has us missing our beach vacation, let us not fret! Tell your beach day story with the best Instagram beach captions.
Choose your category
Good Beach Captions
Who doesn’t love a fun day out at the beach? A good beach picture deserves the best beach Instagram captions. There is so much to talk about-the sea, the waves, sun, sand and of course, the best photos of the beach. Pick a good caption for your beach view out of the best captions below:
- “There’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away.” — Sarah Kay
- Sun of a beach.
- Resting beach face.
- Girls just wanna have sun.
- Salt water heals all wounds.
- How to get a beach body: Step 1: Have a body. Step 2: Go to the beach.
- Just a fish out of water.
- Shell-abrate good times.
- “Life takes you down many paths, but my favorite ones lead to the beach.” — Unknown
- “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
Beach With Friends
The only thing that makes a picture better are beach pictures with friends! Coming up with a caption for your beach pictures with friends should not be so hard. Make your friends your best friends with these beach captions for Instagram that capture the best summer vibe:
- Ocean lover.
- Having a whale of a time.
- You’re the only fish in the sea for me.
- Beach you to it.
- Salty and sweet.
- “At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun.” — Sandy Gingras
- “You’re not a wave, you’re a part of the ocean.” — Mitch Albom
- “I followed my heart and it led me to the beach.” — Unknown
- Just hanging with my gull-friends.
- Sunshine is the best medicine.
Couples Beach Caption
Are you testing your photography skill with your loved one at the beach? Whether it’s a romantic vacation or just a walk in the sunset, get extra likes (and love) with these quotes and captions that make a couple photo with girlfriend, boyfriend, husband and wife clever and funny on Instagram. Go on, choose a cute couple caption for your beach photos with bae:
- Life’s a beach.
- Talk to the sand.
- When in doubt, paddle out.
- I’m an aquaholic.
- Gone to the beach. Back never.
- Less worries, more sunshine.
- Happy as a clam.
- Where there’s a will, there’s a wave.
- It’s time for some beach therapy.
- You’re the piña to my colada.
Are you a punny person even at the beach? Bring out the puns for your insta beach captions that will send the waves and laughter rolling. These beach puns captions will sea you through your best beach photos:
- Life is better in flip flops.
- No one likes a shady beach.
- Eat. Sleep. Beach. Repeat.
- If you’re not barefoot, then you’re overdressed.
- I don’t wanna be tide down.
- High tides and good vibes.
- The beach gives me porpoise.
- Happiness comes in waves.
- A change in latitude would help my attitude.
- No one likes shady beaches.
Caption For Family Vacation
There’s nothing like a great family trip to the beach to spend away vacation days. Post your beach vacation pictures with the family along with the best of heartfelt captions that stands out. Your family at the beach is sure to feel special with the waves of creative captions:
- The ocean breeze puts my mind at ease.
- Beach vibes only.
- All I need is a good dose of vitamin sea.
- Sandy toes, freckled nose.
- I love you to the shore line and back.
- Life takes you down many paths, but the best ones lead to the beach.
- Namast’ay at the beach.
- Everyone should believe in something. I believe I’ll go to the beach.
- Keep calm and go to the beach.
- “If there’s heaven for me, I’m sure it has a beach attached to it.” — Jimmy Buffet
Funny Beach Sayings
Guys and girls always wanna have fun, especially at the beach. Writing funny beach captions for the ‘gram that is not basic is as easy as it gets. Be as cool as the coast or hot as the sun write the most clever, funny and unique captions for your beach clicks. Here are the best of the best Instagram beach captions that will make you and your friends laugh:
- Girls just wanna have sun.
- Seas the day.
- “To escape and sit quietly on the beach — that’s my idea of paradise.” — Emilia Wickstead
- A midsummer ice cream.
- I’m done adulting. Let’s be mermaids!
- Hot dogs or legs?
- I can sea clearly now.
- Tropic like it’s hot.
- Feeling fintastic.
- Giving in to pier pressure.
Missing The Beach Captions
2020 beach plans? Cancelled. But there is no reason you can’t post that beach throwback picture with a caption that calls back to the sea and sand. Missing the beach is a mood that we can all get behind. Miss the good old beach days with these captions that call out for some vitamin sea:
- Good times and tan lines.
- Shell yeah!
- Keep calm and beach on.
- If you need me, call me on my shell.
- The beach is calling and I must go.
- Beach hair, don’t care.
- Memories are made in flip-flops.
- Getting my daily dose of Vitamin Sea.
- Vacation mode: activated.
- Drown out pier pressure.
- Beach, please!
Short Beach Life Caption
Now here is a list of short captions and quotes that vibe with the beach life. If you are all about the good beach vibes, these captions are sure to bring your beach pictures to life. Capture the beach body, outfit, decor and music with captions that speak beach vibes only!
- Home is where the anchor drops.
- Beach bum.
- A good beach day keeps the doctor away.
- We mermaid for each other.
- Don’t worry, beach happy.
- I’ve got sunshine on my mind.
- Keep palm and carry on.
- The tans fade, but the memories last a lifetime.
- Life’s a beach!
- Long time, no sea.