Planning an escape from the boring routine you’ve been living for a while? To go out and feel lively over again? Saying yes to your bucket list that was on hold for a long time? Finally ready for a trip to dream destination?
A vacation to a wonderful place like Singapore, Mexico or Bali needs to live forever in your Instagram feed. The tedious task is to find the perfect captions for the dreamy moments captured in beautiful pictures.
Here we are, with the best travel captions to compliment your lovely holiday Instagram uploads.
Choose your category
Awesome Travel Captions
Awesome has been your travel, Now let’s make your Instagram awesome with these marvellous captions for your all in one travel history. Best out of these is – “A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles.” Checkout more –
- “It is not down in any map; true places never are.” — Herman Melville
- “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.”
- “Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.” — Dr. Seuss
- “A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles.” — Tim Cahill
- “Take me anywhere.”
- “Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.” — Anita Desai
- “Work hard, travel harder.”
- “I do believe it’s time for another adventure.”
- “Wander often, wonder always.”
- “I’ve got a bad case of wanderlust.”
- “Let’s wander where the wifi is weak.” — Barcelover
Not all those who wander are Lost!!
- “The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have.” — Anna Quindlen
- “If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.” — Seth Godin
- “Where you lead, I will follow.” — Carole King
- “We dream in colours borrowed from the sea.”
- “In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.” — Lewis Carroll
- “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” — Saint Augustine
- “You don’t need magic to disappear, all you need is a destination.”
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” — Confucius
- “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” — Susan Sontag
- “The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever.”
- “We have nothing to lose, and a world to see.”
- “Finding paradise wherever I go.”
- “I must be a mermaid… I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.” — Anais Nin
- “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” — Henry Miller
- “Where you are is where I want to be.”
- “Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport.”
- “So much of who we are is where we have been.” — William Langewiesche
- “I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.” — Carl Sandburg
- “Wanderlust. A desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence.”
- “I have an insane calling to be where I’m not.”
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” — Neale Donald Walsch
- “And at the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy, and your eyes sparkling.” — Shanti
- “It’s your road, and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.” — Rumi
- “I’m in love with cities I’ve never been to and people I’ve never met.” — Melody Truong
Inspiring Travel Captions
Inspiring and Motivating captions are trend of these days and hence here we bring a brilliant list of Inspiring Travel Captions for all. Checkout the list below –
- “The World is a book and those who do not travel read only a page.” – Saint Augustine
- Life is better when you travel!
- I want/ I love/ I do/ I can is the best way to build your phrases, your days, and all your life!
- “Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of travelling”. – Margaret Lee Runbeck
- “A good traveller has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tzu
- “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” –Mark Twain
- “Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” – Paul Brandt
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
- “Everything you do is based on the choices you make” – Wayne Dyer
- Do all things with love!
- “Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn” – Dr. Maxwell
- “Travel like Gandhi, with simple clothes, open eyes, and an uncluttered mind.” – Rick Steve
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” –Wayne Gretzky
- “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
- “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.” –Charles Swindoll
- When you give yourself to places, they give you back.
- “A ship in a harbour is safe, but it not what ships are built for.” – John A. Shedd
- “Tourists don’t know where they’ve been, travellers don’t know where they’re going.” – Paul Theroux
- “A traveller without observation is a bird without wings.” – Moslih Eddin Saadi
- Create a life you don’t need a vacation from.
- “I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train.” — Oscar Wilde
- Life is a journey, not a destination.
- And I said to myself: “What a wonderful world.”
- The journey is my home.
- The urgent things are not the most important ones.
- Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.
- “Choose to make a difference. – its the way we work, the way we live, and the way we are!” We at Hostelgeeks are big fans of this travel quote.
- “A winner is just a loser who tried one more time.” – George M. Moore Jr.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart!” – Confucius
- Enjoy the little things.
- “The most beautiful in the world is, of course, the world itself.” – Wallace Stevens
- Don’t listen to what they say. Go see.
- “Own only what you can always carry with you: known languages, known countries, known people. Let your memory be your travel bag” – Alexander Solzhenitsyn
- “Discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” – Marcel Proust
Funny Travel Captions
You travelled a lot, would have create lot of funny and chummy memories with your friends. They need a funny travel caption all along from this list down below –
- “Forget champagne and caviar – Taste the world instead!– Hostelgeeks
- Me: “I want to travel more”, the bank account: “”Like, to the park?”
- “The journey, not the arrival, matters.”– T. S. Eliot
- “Once a year, go somewhere you’ve never been before.”
- – The Dalai Lama
- It’s bad manners to let vacation wait!
- “Have a fun(tache)tic day!.”
- “Quit your job, buy a ticket, get a tan, fall in love, never return.”
- “I need a vacation so long, I forget all my passwords!”
- “Men to the left because woman are always right.”
- “Don’t be a tourist, be a traveller.”
- “Buy the ticket, take the ride.”“I’m in love with places I’ve never been to.
- “Free Boobs! Just kidding – Free Fruit!”
“If you think adventure is dangerous try routine, it’s lethal.”
– Paulo Coelho
- “Most things in life people are worried about, never happen anyway!.”
- “I can’t control the wind but I can adjust the sail.”
- “Never stop doing things for the first time.”
- “A journey is measured in friends rather than miles.”
- “Do not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
- – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Laugh more, worry less!”
- “I want to make memories all over the world.”
- “If you are upset just think about a T-Rex trying to drink a Martini.”
- “People don’t take trips. . . trips take people.”
- – John Steinbeck
- “Make salsa, not war!”
- “I hate travelling, no traveller ever said”
- “Don’t look for love. Look for good coffee!”
- You know it’s time for a vacation when you start looking like the person on your driving license…
- Life goal: Create a life that people assume you have anyway based on your Instagram account!
- “I travel a lot, I hate having my life disrupted by routine.”
- If travelling was free, BYE!
- “I’ve got 99 problems. But I am on vacation and I am ignoring them all!
- “Worst thing about being a tourist, is having other tourists recognise you as a tourist!”
- “And then I went to the Sangria Familia…!”
- “Jet Lag is for Amateurs”
Hindi Travel Captions
Hindi Travel captions are the most famous captions. I swear you are going to fall in love with all these. Don’t wait check them out now –
- Meri Har manjil ek naye safar ka aagaaz hoti hai.
- Na manjilon ke liye, na hi raston ke liye,
Mera ye safar hai ,khud se khud ki pehchaan ke liye.
- Hai Koi Jo Btaye Shab Ke Musafiro Ko Kitana Safar Hua Hai Kitana Safar Raha Hai.
- Kuch sapne pure karne hain,Kuch manjilon se milna hai,,,,Abhi safar shuru hua hai,Mujhe bahut dur tak chalna hai…
- Mujhe Khabar Thi Mera Intzaar Ghar Me Raha,Ye Hadasa Tha Ki Mai Umr Bhar Safar Me Raha.
- Kisi jagah ke baare me zindagi bhar sunne se achha hai ki ek baar use jaakar khud dekh lo
- Safar ki kathinaiyaan, manzil ki khoobsurati bayaan karti hain.
- Nirvaana hume yu hi nahi milta.
Hume us tak ka safar tai karna hota hai.
- Zindagi Yun Huyi Basar Tanha,Kafila Sath Aur Safar Tanha.
- Ek safar pe yun hi kabhi chal do tum,
Jo duri khud se hai, use khatam karne ke liye.
सफ़र में धूप तो होगी जो चल सको तो चलो
सभी हैं भीड़ में तुम भी निकल सको तो चलो
- Uth ke upar apni aadaton se,
Shuru karo ek naya safarnama!
- Bahut ho gaya kaam kaaj,
Chalo doston Goa chalte hain!
- Safar ka hi tha mai, Safar ka raha.
- Wo Luft Uthayega Safar Ka,Aap-Apane Me Jo Safar Karega.
- Is Safar Me Need Esi Kho GayiHam Na Soye Raat Thak Kar So Gayi.
- Vishva darshan se hi aatm darshan hota hai.
- Naa Mazilon Ko Na Ham RahguzarAjab Safar Hai Ki Bas Ham-Safar Ko Dekhate Hai.
- Main Lautane Ke Irade Se Ja Raha Hun Magar,Safar-Safar Hai Mira Intzaar Mat Karana.
- Lo Safar shuru ho gya, humsafar tu ho gya.
- Safar se lautne par ghar, kamra, bistar, takiya sab wahi rehte hain.
Agar kuch badalta hai to wo hote hain hum.
- Aaye Thahare Aur Rawana Ho GayeZindagi Kya Hai, Safar Ki Baat Hai.
- Aao sang me ek kahaani banaate hain,
Chalo kahi ghoom ke aate hain!
- Sirf Ek Kadam Utha Tha Galat Raah-E-Shauk MeManzil Tamaam Umr Dhudhati Rahi.
- Har safar ki ek kahaani zaroor hoti hai
Agyaanta se gyaan ki !
Holiday captions especially when you took your date on a holiday or went on a sizzling travel with your friends. Enjoy these captions for your Instagram post.
- “I never met an apple pie I didn’t like.”
- “Up, up, and away for the holidays.”
- “Grab your luggage and leave the baggage behind.”
- “Is it safe to say I overpacked?”
- “Cheers to being with my friends and hoping this vacation never ends.”
- “I ate the turkey, and now it’s time for some vitamin sea.”
- “Too blessed to be stressed rn.”
- “Tell Santa I’ll be at the beach drinking a piña colada.”
- “Following my wanderlust one Christmas village at a time.”
- “In the holiday spirit and my vacation mode’s on. (Do not disturb until further notice.)”
- “Grateful for travel all day, every day.”
- “Eat, travel, and be merry.”
- “Out of office until further notice.”
- “Bags packed, so there’s no looking back.”
- “What’s the holiday season without a trip to Santa’s Workshop?”
- “I may be out of the office, but this vacation is serious business.”
- “The flights are booked, so there’s no turning back now.”
- “Having a holly, jolly Christmas in the sand.”
- “Ready to sleigh the holidays in my cabana.”
- “Dear, Santa. Please fill my stocking with more bikinis.”
- “Not shore if I’m coming back home.”
- “Giving thanks for every trip I’ve ever taken.”
- “I want someone to look at me the way I look at a travel brochure.”
- “Let’s hit the road for the holidays.”
- “Thanks for the mems, passport.”
- “I was born passport-ready.”
- “Holiday pics or it didn’t happen.”
- “Blessed and travel-obsessed”.
- “Paradise doesn’t always have to be tropical.”
- “Let our lives be full of thanks and giving and travel.”
Short Travel Captions
Short and sweet captions for you are always here as always. Checkout the amazing list below-
- Don’t listen to what they say. Go see.
- When was the last time you did something for the first time?
- Create the life you can’t wait to wake up to.
- Not everyone will understand your journey. That’s okay. It’s your journey, not theirs.
- Travel far enough you meet yourself.
- Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.
- You never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
- We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
- Catching flights, not feelings.
- We lose ourselves in the things we love. We find ourselves there, too.
- May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.
- Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
- Those who do not travel only read one page.
- Life is a beautiful thing. Pack a bag. Make a playlist. Watch the world. Don’t speak. Just listen.
- The only time you should ever look back, is to see how far you’ve come.
- Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.
- You never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
- Good times and tan lines.
- Wanderlust isn’t about running away from it all. It’s about experiencing the outside to discover the inside.
- It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.
- Busy creating a life I don’t need a holiday from.
- Time is precious, waste it wisely.
- Be anything but predictable.
- Your vibe attracts your tribe.
- At the end of the day your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling.
All You need is Love and a Passport.
- Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves.
- The world is full of beautiful things. Never forget you are one of them.
- It feels good to be lost in the right direction.
- People don’t take trips, trips take people.
- Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.
- We are as indestructible as we believe ourselves to be.
- The policy of being too cautious is the greatest risk of all.
- Dare to live a life you’ve always wanted.
- Collect memories, Not things.
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
- The journey not the arrival matters.
- Take only memories, Leave only footprints
- Little by Little, one travels far.
- I Love to travel but hate to arrive.
- Life is short and the world is wide.
Cool Travel Quotes
Cool Travel Quotes not only impress your girlfriend, but all your friends are going to burn off with your travel and this list of Travel captions –
- “Jobs fill your pocket, Adventures fill your soul”
- “When was the last time you did something for the first time?”
- “I never knew of a morning in Africa, when I woke up and was not happy”
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone”
- “Freedom. Only those deprived of it know what it really is”
- “When overseas you learn more about your own country, than you do the place you’re visiting.”
- “You don’t have to be rich to travel well. ”
- “Some people are so poor, all they have is money”
- “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all”
- “My favourite thing to do is go where I’ve never been”
- “The biggest risk in life, is not taking one”
- “I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.”
- “Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less travelled by.”
- “If it scares you ,it may be a good thing to try”
- “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and focus on what could go right”
- “There’s a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them.”
- “Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world”
- “Travel far enough, you meet yourself”
- “I travel around the world in a way that tries to open my mind and give me empathy and inspire me to come home and make this world a better place.”
- “The more I travelled the more I realised that fear makes strangers of people who should be friends”
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.”
- “You can, you should, and if you‘re brave enough to start, you will.”
- Yesterday, I believe I never would have done what I did today”
- “You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.”
A hangover suggests a great night, jet lag suggests a great adventure.
- “Our happiest moments as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon one thing while in pursuit of something else.”
- “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.”
- “Paris is always a good idea”
- “One recognises one’s course by discovering the paths that stray from it.”
- I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.”
- “I love waking up in the morning not knowing what’s gonna happen or who I’m gonna meet, where I’m gonna wind up.”
- “Every exit is an entry somewhere else.”
- “The most beautiful thing in the world is, of course, the world itself”
- “If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home.”
- “To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.”
- “The world is big and I want to get a good look at it before it gets dark.”
- “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
- “Surely, of all the wonders of the world, the horizon is the greatest.”
- “To Live will be an awfully big adventure”
- “A ship in harbour is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.”