Welcoming New Year is nothing short of a festival. Spectacular parties with vibrant decorations, elegant clothes, delicious food and perfect ambience. A New Year’s eve party is a perfect chance to capture loads of alluring photographs for your Instagram or Facebook profile.
Be it a selfie with friends, a video at a club or a photographs with your parents, You need a distinctive caption to accompany your upload. After all you can’t let the first upload of the year be dull, right!! But are you short of words? Are you looking for the Best New Year Caption for Instagram and Facebook upload? You are at the right place then.
We have the perfect captions to accompany best photographs. We also have a wide range of warm New Year wishes you can send to your loved ones. So Welcome 2021 with the best captioned photographs and warmest wishes for your loved ones.
HAPPY UPLOADING AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Choose your category
Funny New Year’s Captions
Do you find motivational or cute captions too mainstream. Are you looking for some out of the box funny captions? Here are the best Funny New Year’s captions for your pictures.
Dear 2021, Dare you be pain in ass like 2020.
- “Too much of anything is bad, but too much champagne is just right.”
- “I’m wearing the hat. Where’s the party?”
- Get your ass out of here 2020, it’s officially over between us.
- Smile, there’s champagne.
- Expecting a clever caption? That was so last year.
- New year, new eats.
- I can’t believe its been a year since I didn’t become a better person.
- I’m still the same person I was last year — now I’m just hungover.
- “Thank U, Next.” —Me to 2020
- Dear 2020, Fuck off.
- I would lose weight for my New Year’s resolution, but I hate losing.
- I was going to quit all my bad habits for the new year, but then I remembered that nobody likes a quitter.
- Less bitter, more glitter.
- Save water, drink champagne.
- 2020 did no good to me, I’m not adding this year to my age.
- I wish this year has lesser disasters, lesser hate, lesser accidents and loads of love. Happy New Year.
- You were my cup of tea, but I drink champagne now.
- But first, champagne.
- My friend asked me where I see myself in the new year. How would I know? I don’t have 2021 vision.
- Looking at the new year’s calendar, we’ll all have 2020 vision.
- I can’t wait till New Year’s Day 2022. Then I can say hindsight is really 2021.
- 2020 went by like a blur. My New Year’s resolution must have been too low.
- My New Years resolution is 1080p.
- My resolution was to read more so I put the subtitles on my TV.
- Let’s celebrate New Year’s Eve by making many pour decisions.
- What did the little champagne bottle call his father? Pop!
- What happened to the man who shoplifted a calendar on New Year’s
- Eve? He got 12 months!
- Why was 6 afraid of 9 on New Year’s Eve? Because 9, 8, 7 …
- May all your troubles last as long as your resolutions.
- A little party never killed nobody.
- 365 new days. 365 new excuses.
- Sometimes all we need is a fresh start. And champagne. Lots of champagne.
- New year, same me.
- Just here to find my Troy Bolton.
- In 2021 May no Parents have to worry about what their sons download and what their daughters upload on the internet.
Cute New Year’s Captions
And to accompany your alluring photographs with friends or cute selfies with pets, here are the best cute new year’s captions.
- “You know how I always dread the whole year? Well, this time I’m only going to dread one day at a time.”
- Walking into 2021 like …
- Glitter is my signature color.
- Out with the old, in with the new.
- Bring on the bubbly!
- The new year will be here in a Prosecco.
- Ringing in the new year with 2020 vision.
- I make pour decisions.
- I love when they drop the ball in Times Square. It’s a nice reminder of
- what I did all year.
- Every New Year’s Eve, I look forward to a good show at Time’s Square … and year after year, they drop the ball.
- A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.
- New Year’s Eve is the only time I have a bubbly personality.
- My New Year’s resolution is to be more optimistic by keeping my cup half-full
- All dressed up with a whole year to go!
- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” —C.S. Lewis
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” —Oprah Winfrey
- Page 1 of 365.
- I’m ready for midnight kisses that lead to New Year’s wishes.
- New year. New feels. New chances. Same dreams.
- Cheers to a new decade.
- Sparkle like champagne.
- New year. Same me. Bigger Goals.
- 365 new days, 365 new chances.
- Sparkling into the new year like …
- Pop, fizz, clink.
Motivational New Year’s Captions
New year is not just the change of the year in calendar, it’s a new ray of hope. Here are best Motivational New Year’s Captions with which you should move ahead towards 2021.
- “This Year believe in yourself and make things possible.”
- “Don’t let people ruin your dreams, do what makes your dreams true.”
- “New Year will come every year but the Time will never come once it’s gone.”
- “It is your choice to be good or bad.”
- “Happy New Year to all guys who are still single and want to be single every New Year!.”
- “Sometimes parents become your hurdle but if you really want something then this hurdle is a cup of tea to you.”
- “Let’s shake hands with people without asking their religion, caste or colour and say them happy New Year.”
- “Every New Year should be an Inspiration to change your life.”
- “Now I have an awesome plan to fuck this year.”
- “You should be damn sure about what you are doing.”
- “If you want to be perfect then you have to be unique.”
- “We all have two lives, the second one begins when we realise we have only one life.”
- “Don’t ruin your new year in thinking about the haters.”
- “We all have our own new year then let’s celebrate our new year as we want.”
- “People will follow you until you have everything.”
“You have only one life then live that life the way no one has lived.”
- “If plan A doesn’t work then there are soo many letters in the alphabets.”
- “Your positive confidence will bring you where you want to be.”
- “I am sending you these motivational Quotes on New Year because you need it. So, be motivated this whole year.”
- “Attitude is like I am gonna kill this New year like its nothing.”
- “Keep working on something and don’t be afraid about the result.”
- “Be you, New you!”
- “Sometimes possible becomes impossible and impossible becomes possible.”
- “If you are not satisfied with your life then change it like a New year.”
- “Live your life like its last day.”
New Year Quotes
Enter the New Year with a bright new outlook. For this, we have the Best New Year Quotes filled with inspiration and motivation.
“You can get excited about the future. The past won’t mind.”
- “Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring out the false, ring in the true.” —Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” — William E. Vaughan
- “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written.” —Melody Beattie
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — C.S. Lewis
- “The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul…” —Gilbert K. Chesterton
- “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go. They merely determine where you start.” —Nido Qubein
- “And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.” Rainer Maria Rilke
- ”Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” —Vern McLellan
- “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.” —J.P. Morgan
- “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” ―Germany Kent
- “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re doing something.” —Neil Gaiman
- “I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.” —Thomas Jefferson
- “Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.” —Robin Sharma
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” —Brad Paisley
- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.” —Hal Borland
- The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all.” ―Josiyah Martin
- “New year—a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.” —Alex Morritt
- “Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to.” —Bill Vaughan
- “Life is about change, sometimes it’s painful, sometimes it’s beautiful, but most of the time it’s both.” —Kristin Kreuk
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” —George Eliot
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language, and next year’s words await another voice.” T.S. Eliot
- “New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.” —Charles Lamb
- “Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous new year by believing.” —Sarah Ban Breathnach
- “Many years ago, I made a New Year’s resolution to never make New Year’s resolutions. Hell, it’s been the only resolution I’ve ever kept!”―D.S. Mixell
- “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” —Seneca
- “Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.” —Benjamin Franklin
- “We joyfully pray with grateful heart’s to welcome blessings in New Year.” ―Lailah Gifty Akita
- “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” —Paulo Coehlo
New Year Wishes
Wish your close ones Happy New Year with warmest words that get straight to their hearts. Be it a New Year Greeting card or a WhatsApp message, Grab the Best New Year Wishes for them.
- Wishing a very Happy New Year to the one who adds sunshine to our family.
- Wave goodbye to the old and embrace the new with hope, dreams and ambition. Wishing you a Happy New Year full of happiness!
- May the 12 months of the New Year be full of new achievements for you. May the days be filled with eternal happiness for you and your family!
- May every day of the new year inspire you to grow!
- May the new year bring all the good things in life you truly deserve.
- You had an amazing year already and you’re going to have another more amazing one!
- May the New Year start with fresh joys and a life filled with peace.
- May you experience warmth and togetherness and prosperity too. Happy New Year!
- Happy New Year! Let’s toast to yesterday’s achievements and tomorrow’s bright future.
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a Happy New Year. May peace, love and prosperity follow you always.
- Happy New Year! I hope all your dreams come true in 2021 — onwards and upwards!
- May 2021 be an extraordinary one!
- May the coming year be the most fruitful year of our lives. Happy New Year to all!
- Wishing you health, wealth and happiness in the New Year ahead.
New Year Wishes For Friends
New Year is a new opportunity to reconnect with your old friends. The New Year wishes you send to your friends should be warmest. Here are the Best New Year Wishes for Friends. Grab one of them to Wish your friends.
- “Home is where you are loved the most and act the worst.” – Marjorie Pay Hinckley
- Becoming your friend was the best thing I’ve done in the last year. I’d love to keep this friendship alive for the rest of my life!
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Since we’re going into a new year, I’d like to tell you all that it’s only because of you that I’m living my life to its fullest. I wish you all a Happy New Year.
- “Let us be grateful for the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
- “Every day I feel it is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Everything is beautiful.” – Prince
- “Stir the eggnog, lift the toddy, Happy New Year everybody! “ – Phyllis McGinley
- “I don’t care if we have our house, or a cliff ledge, or a cardboard box.
- Home is wherever we all are, together.” – James Patterson
- “Tonight’s another chance to start again. It’s just another New Year’s Eve. Another night like the rest. It’s just another New Year’s Eve. Let’s make it the best!” – Barry Manilow
- “A new year. A fresh, clean start! It’s like having a big white sheet of paper to draw on! A day full of possibilities!” – Bill Watterson
- 365 new days. 365 new chances!
- A New Year has tiptoed in. Let’s go forward and meet it together!
- I wish you pure joy, laughter and peace of mind in this New Year. Happy New Year!
- “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: Someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.” – Tom Bodett
- Friends bring happiness throughout the year. Especially a friend like you! Happy New Year!
- Happy New Year, dear friend. Don’t forget the past, learn from it and go out strong for your dreams and future. My best wishes are with you.
New Year Wishes for your Love
That one forever person in our life deserves special New Year Wishes filled with loads of Love and affection. Here are the Best New Year Wishes for Your Love.
- I realized that each year our love becomes bigger. I wish that we could have a happy year to live our love.
- Your love is the light that will illuminate all my days with happiness this New Year.
- You have given me nothing but love and support and I wish I will be able to give you that, too. That is my New Year’s resolution. Happy New Year!
- May all failures, sorrow, and troubles stay behind in the passing year.
- And may they leave a lot of room in your life for laughter and happiness. Happy New Year, my love!
- This New Year I cannot promise to ward off all the woes that life may send your way. But I promise to be by your side always and share them all with you.
- Years will come and go, but my love for you will always be the same. It will never stop to grow as long as there is a tomorrow. Happy New Year!
- You made last year so special for me. It is my greatest wish that this coming year is special for you.
- Let us take a vow to never let each other go no matter where life takes us. May our love triumph over all odds in life. Happy New Year!
- Wishing for a better year with new opportunities and beautiful moments. Happy New Year, my love. Let’s have a great year ahead.
- When I think of you, my heart overflows with joy and pleasure. I have fallen more in love with you every year. This new year will not be an exception. Happy New Year, my love!
New Year Wishes for Family
Home is where your heart is and Heart, It is where your Family is. Wherever you are, You always have your family in your heart. Here are some warm new year wishes you could send to your family on new year and tell them what they mean to you.
- It’s amazing to be part of a family that has so many beautiful people in it. I love you all. Happy New Year!
- Here’s to another year of laughs, memories and good food!
- Our family has made my life bright and I love to celebrate the New Year with all of you by my side.
- In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness.
- Wishing you a very Happy New Year, and sending lots of love!
- Seasons change; years come and go but our family grows stronger.
- Friends come and go but family is forever. Happy New Year to you all!
- We are blessed to have each other, I could not be any more thankful.
- May this year bring us success and good health.
- I am so proud of you my little ones, here’s to another year of precious moments.
- Although we may have our ups and downs, I know we will always support each other. Here’s to another year and our wonderful family!
- Wishing you peace, love and laughter in the New Year.