The last day of college is an emotional and bittersweet moment for all of us. It marks the end of a significant chapter of life but also the beginning of a new and exciting journey.
College life is undeniably one of the most vibrant and diverse parts of an individual’s life. Most probably, the place where you had the most fun in your life is college. Right from friends, the walls, the classrooms, the canteen, the hostel, everything is a part of some quality memories that you create that are to be cherished for a lifetime.
Often filled with a lot of drama and action, life at college is the most entertaining as well. And leaving out after your course at college is most probably one of the hardest events in life. Yet, the memories created will be with you till your very end.
Table of Contents
Captions for your Last Day in College 
- These moments hit hard…#missing 🥺❤️
- Dear good team and good people….gonna miss you! ❤️🥰✨
- To my dearest colleagues, friends, and leaders, thanks for everything…💖🌷
- From the deepest of my heart, I would like to say thank you so much for these past 4 years…🌝🥺🥰
- Thank you for all the valuable lessons, memorable experiences and also lots of chances to grow together here…❤️🌸🌿
- I believe this is not a goodbye; simply see you again…🐣🥰🌷
- These are the days we all will remember…Last day of college 🥰❤️
- There is no end because memories will last forever✨
- We are so lucky to have an amazing college life that makes it so hard to say goodbye 💔
- We have the greatest memories of our time, Together❤️
- Just last moments, guys, but you’re always be remembered for sure🤗✨💙
- Another chapter ends here!💙✨
- I had a wonderful experience here. I’m gonna miss each & everything. Every corner has our memoirs. I love you all💓🥺
- College Memories are the best memories…🖤✨
- A memory kept safe..🔐♥️
- Today is the last day of our College🥺❤️
- last day of my university life…love you all ❤️
- Days to remember!!!🌸❤️✨
- Last day of college! 🐣😌
- We’ll have bad days, good days, overwhelming days, too tired days!! And every day, we’ll still have to show up🌸
- End of an excellent ride! ✌️💞
- Wrapping up memories into a single post…#lastdayofcollege 🙂✅
- Glad to meet these people! ❤️🥰
- Finishing the last day! 🧡🖤✨
- Throwback – last day of college ✌️😌✨
- Thanks….! for being there always 😌✌️🌻
- 3 years of a beautiful journey ends here…gonna miss you, everyone! 🦋🦩
- The Final day! 💥
- Some snaps are always special 💕
- There are no goodbyes…Whenever you are, you will always be in my ❤️.
- Gonna miss you and all my friends, but we will be in touch for life…💖💖
- It’s impossible to think about my college life without you all, my friends!!!🥺🥰❤️
- Content: With no proper goodbye, no proper enjoyment.. just ended🥺🥺
- No goodbye because we’ll be remembered forever🤭 college can’t forget us🙌❤️
- The influence of a good and kind teacher will never be erased✨ You were the best teachers i ever had. Thank you for everything! ❤️🥰
- Some goodbyes really hurt…😭❤
- Current mood: Missing college life 😢
- The college chapter is closed…😔
- 2016 – 2020 (Just replace with your period)💟
- This is the place where we started with the simple hello and ended with the complicated goodbye 🥺🌸❤
- Hundreds of bunked lectures…Thousands of topics were discussed…Almost 4 years to look back…Priceless friends made💞and countless memories…❤🙈😇
- It seemed that the beautiful journey had come to an end within a few seconds.🥺💔
- We didn’t know we were making memories. We were just having fun…😔🥺🥰
- How lucky it is to have something that makes it so hard to say goodbye.😢🥰
- Major missing…😶😶
- College life is a golden period where we create a memory for life…😍
- Memories locked!👫🏻🧑🤝🧑👭 📸🔐
- This bunch of people whom we fought with and cried with will stay in our hearts forever…This phase has given us memories of a lifetime….🌸💖💯
- This present would be enough to give us a flashback…📸✨
Last Day of College Quotes
Having an emotional quote is the most popular among all genres when dealing with last-day-at-college posts.
You are leaving behind the place where you spend some of the most quality time of your lives, creating moments to be cherished for a lifetime. Here are a few captions for the last day of college with the aim of leaving you with teary eyes.
- Behind you, all your memories. Before you, all your dreams. Around you, all who love you. Within you, all you need.
- It is with passion, courage, conviction, and a strong sense of self that we take our next steps into the world.
- May we continue to do amazing things in life.
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.
- Though our branches grow in different directions, our roots remain as one.
- Not four years, but for life.
- What feels like the end is often the beginning.
- We started from the bottom now we’re here.
- How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
- Current mood: Missing college life!
- We have to dance it out. That’s how we finish.
- The college was nice. You can wear the same shirt two days in a row if you want because your Monday lecture people don’t know about your Tuesday lecture people.
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
- “The best is yet to come.”
- I love my college life, already missing it.
Also, check out: Captions For Boyfriend Instagram Pictures
Funny Captions on College Memories
Sometimes it is on the last day of your college that you look back and remember all the drama that had happened on the campus during the time you were there.
Of course, dramas are full-fledged events in one’s campus life which can never be left out. Here are a few captions to bring back all the memories of the sass and drama that happened in the college.
- My university motto: If tomorrow isn’t the due date, today is not the due date.
- College is the only time in which being poor and drunk is acceptable.
- I owe my diploma to coffee.
- Cap. Gown. It’s going down.
- Maybe Monday doesn’t like you either.
- Don’t do drugs, kids. There’s a time and place for everything. It’s called college.
- I want to thank Google, Wikipedia, and whoever invented copy and paste.
- Cumulative final exams are like fights in relationships. Why must we continue to bring up the past? What’s done is done.
- Call me a chemistry cylinder because I am graduated.
- Some graduate with honours. I am just honoured to graduate.
- In college, I learned more by watching my drunk friends than I did in class.
- Every college student knows the importance of 11:59.
- College teaches you a lot of things… like how to wear flip-flops in the dorm showers.
- You know it’s laundry day when you start wearing a suit to class.
- The only club I’m into are sandwiches.
- I swear it was Friday five minutes ago.
- None of my assignments is done, but I sure am.
- Ready to get an A in NAP.
- I wish that I could have this moment for life.
Must read about 130+ SHORT Instagram Captions in Few Words
Proud & Inspirational Captions for Last Day of College
Captions are used to indicate what you wish to convey through a specific post on Instagram. On the topics like this, captions can play their role in the best manner.
Sometimes, you need to show the world that you are the proudest you have ever been in your life, and you need to inspire others. Here are a few last days of college Instagram captions inculcating its elements to inspire and motivate others.
- Never stop dreaming, and never lose your spirit.
- Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
- You can. End of story.
- The best feeling in the world is knowing your parents are smiling because of you.
- Many dreams; some try, but I achieved them.
- Your future is an unwritten symphony just awaiting your creative, daring and unique talent to make it a masterpiece.
- Nothing good comes from the comfort zone.
- There is no secret to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- I believed I could, so I did.
- Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.
- The journey is the destination.
- Once you become fearless, life becomes limitless.
- Reach for the stars. You might become one.
- Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
- If you can dream it, you can make it so.
- Dream big, work hard, stay focused, and surround yourself with good people.
To find more captions, check out Monsoon Captions for Rainy Instagram Photos
Last Day of College Captions for Girls
Girls always deserve a special set of captions just for them. Nothing selfish or partial, but they usually go to the ends to find apt and sassy captions for them.
Especially with topics like the last day of college, they will definitely need something extra and fun to play around with captions for their Instagram posts.
- She laughs without fear of the future.
- I woke up like this… Just kidding, it took four years.
- Messy bun and getting stuff done.
- I did it, girl!!!
- Today, I’m about 90% coffee and 10% dry shampoo.
- This girl needs a nap.
- She turned her can’t into cans and her dreams into plans.
- Let’s play ‘How many things can you store in your mini-fridge?’
- If you close your eyes in a college dorm, it’s like you’re living in the middle of a city.
- I guess it’s too late to drop out now, huh?
- Look at you now, watching me, girl!!
- I can’t believe I did it.
- Oh, college, where Monday could feel like a Friday.
- Okay, who burned their microwave mac-and-cheese again?
- All the coffee, please.
Find some more cool captions for Instagram at 230+ COOL Instagram Captions
Next… Feelings about Entering Job Fields
Finishing college signifies a closure to all fields of studies unless you want to pursue further deep into academics. However, on a general scale, this marks the end of your studies and is set to enter into a plethora of jobs.
Everything hits on a serious note after this, and it is often a much more heavy option for students. Here are a few quotes after the last day of college on your uninterest in entering job fields.
- I graduated and am still clueless.
- I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.
- This is the beginning of everything we want.
- School for 12 years, college for 4 years or more… then you work until you die. Great.
- And so the adventure begins- the scariest one!
- Now that we’ve graduated, just remember: Bosses don’t usually accept notes from our mothers.
- Raise your hands if you’re graduating, and you still don’t know what to do!!
- Hello! What is a job? Can I have one?
- This is the beginning of the rest of my life. So that’s fun!
- Tomorrow will be a new chapter in my life. This book is getting very interesting.
- And I knew exactly what to do. But in a much more real sense, I had no idea what to do.
- So, like, is anyone hiring…?
- Pick me. Choose me. Hire me.
- I’m 100% certain that I am zero per cent sure of what I’m going to do.
- Woof, welcome to the real world.
- Excuse me while I grab my “hire me” sign.
- Graduated! Now what…?
Check out more Instagram captions at Trending Sports Captions for Instagram
Last Day of College Captions for Professors
Professors are often hated by most college students unless they flaunt the much younger vibes of the campus. Regardless of whatever that comes in between, they form an integral part of the campus life of an individual.
Apart from teaching from the syllabus content, they also show the students important things to be remembered in life. Get these catchy captions for your professor on the last day of college.
- I cannot emphasize enough the importance of a good teacher.
- In a completely rational society, the best of us would be teachers, and the rest of us would have to settle for something else.
- Professor, you are the reason I excel in what I do.
- We can’t express our gratitude enough for this teacher who always remembers to celebrate the little victories, not just the big ones.
- Last but not least, I express my gratitude to my Professors and Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V.
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
- Teacher, you are the reason I excel in what I do. I wouldn’t be who I am today if it weren’t for you.
- If you have to put someone on a pedestal, put teachers. They are society’s heroes.
- Your heart is slightly bigger than the average human heart, but that’s because you’re a teacher.
- A teacher is not the one who lets you choose a path, but he is the one who directs you on your path. Happy Teachers’ Day.
- Shout out to the pillars of our lives.
- The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see.
- Those who educate children well are more to be honoured than parents, for these only gave life, those the art of living well.
- A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
- R.E.S.P.E.C.T & L.O.V.E
- I am indebted to my father for living but to my teacher for living well.
- The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.
There are endless possibilities to create the perfect last-day of college captions. So take a moment to reflect on your college journey and find the words that best elucidate your significant milestone.