College life- undeniably one of the most vibrant and diverse part of an individual’s life. Most probably the place where you had the most fun in your life is college too. Right from friends, the walls, the classrooms, the canteen, the hostel, everything is a part of some quality memories that you create that is to be cherished for a lifetime. Often filled with a lot of drama and action, the life at college is the most entertaining as well. And leaving out after your course at college is most probably one of the hardest events in life. Yet, the memories created will be with you till your very end.
Captions for last day of college posts is quite a popular search. A lot of students graduate from college every year and posting about it is definitely one of the proudest and saddest things that can happen in a student’s life. Here are 99+ captions on last day of college pictures for Instagram.
Choose your category
- Pretty General Quotes to Use as Captions for Last Day of College Posts
- Funny Captions to Bring Back Memories of All the Drama that Happened in College
- Proud and Inspirational Captions for Last Day of College Posts
- Last Day of College Captions for Girls
- Quotes Indicating Your Feelings about Entering Job Fields
- Captions for Instagram Showing that You are Missing Your Professors
Pretty General Quotes to Use as Captions for Last Day of College Posts
Having an emotional caption is the most popular among all genres when dealing with last day at college posts. You are leaving behind the place where you spend some of the most quality time of your lives creating moments to be cherished for a lifetime. Here are a few captions with the aim of leaving you with teary-eyes.
- Behind you, all your memories. Before you, all your dreams. Around you, all who love you. Within you, all you need.
- It is with passion, courage of conviction, and strong sense of self that we take our next steps into the world.
- May we continue to do amazing things in life.
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.
- Though our branches grow in different directions, our roots remain as one.
- Not four years, but for life.
- What feels like the end is often the beginning.
- Started from the bottom now we’re here.
- How lucky I am to have something, that makes saying goodbye so hard.
- Current mood: Missing college life!
- We have to dance it out. That’s how we finish.
- College was nice. You can wear the same shirt two days in a row if you want, because your Monday lecture people don’t know about your Tuesday lecture people.
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
- “The best is yet to come.”
- I love my college life, already missing it.
Also, check out: Standing pose captions|(side look attitude model)
Funny Captions to Bring Back Memories of All the Drama that Happened in College
Sometimes it is on the last day of your college that you look back and remember all the drama that had happened in the campus the time you were there. Of course, dramas are a full-fledged event in one’s campus life which can never be left out. Here are a few captions to bring back all the memories of sass and drama that happened in the college.
- My university motto: If tomorrow isn’t the due date, today is not the do date.
- College is the only time in which being poor and drunk is acceptable.
- I owe my diploma to coffee.
- Cap. Gown. It’s going down.
- Maybe Monday doesn’t like you either.
- Don’t do drugs kids. There’s a time and place for everything. It’s called college.
- I want to thank Google, Wikipedia, and whoever invented copy and paste.
- Cumulative final exams are like fights in relationships. Why must we continue to bring up the past? What’s done is done.
- Call me a chemistry cylinder because I am graduated.
- Some graduate with honors, I am just honored to graduate.
- In college, I learned more by watching my drunk friends than I did in class.
- Every college student knows the importance of 11:59.
- College teaches you a lot of things… like how to wear flip-flops in the dorm showers.
- You know it’s laundry day when you start wearing a suit to class.
- The only club I’m into are sandwiches.
- I swear it was Friday five minutes ago.
- None of my assignments is done, but I sure am.
- Ready to get an A in NAP.
- I wish that I could have this moment for life.
Also, check out: SHORT Instagram Captions 2020 (Copy Paste)
Proud and Inspirational Captions for Last Day of College Posts
Captions are used to indicate what you wish to convey through a specific post on Instagram. Topics like this are where captions can play its role in the best manner. Sometimes, you need to show the world that you are the proudest you have ever been in your life and you needs to inspire others. Here are a few captions inculcating its elements to inspire and motivate others.
- Never stop dreaming and never lose your spirit.
- Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
- You can. End of story.
- The best feeling in the world is knowing your parents are smiling because of you.
- Many dream, some try, but I achieved.
- Your future is an unwritten symphony just awaiting your creative, daring and unique talent to make it a masterpiece.
- Nothing good comes from the comfort zone.
- There is no secret to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- I believed I could, so I did.
- Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.
- The journey is the destination.
- Once you become fearless, life becomes limitless.
- Reach for the stars. You might become one.
- Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
- If you can dream it, you can make it so.
- Dream big, work hard, stay focused, and surround yourself with good people.
To find more captions for boys, check out 321+ Boys Instagram Captions for Cool & Smart Guys
Last Day of College Captions for Girls
Girls always deserve a special set of captions just for them. Nothing selfish or being partial, but they usually go to the ends to find an apt and sassy captions for them. Especially with topics like last day of college, they will definitely need something more extra and fun to play around with captions for their Instagram posts.
- She laughs without fear of the future.
- I woke up like this… Just kidding, it took four years.
- Messy bun and getting stuff done.
- I did it girl!!!
- Today, I’m about 90% coffee and 10% dry shampoo.
- This girl needs a nap.
- She turned her cant’s into cans, and her dreams into plans.
- Let’s play ‘how many things can you store in your mini-fridge?’
- If you close your eyes in a college dorm, it’s like you’re living in the middle of a city.
- I guess it’s too late to drop out now, huh?
- Look at you now, watching me girlll!!
- I can’t believe I did it.
- Oh college, where Monday could feel like a Friday.
- Okay, who burned their microwave mac-and-cheese again?
- All the coffee please.
Find more Cool Captions for Instagram at 230+ COOL Instagram Captions
Quotes Indicating Your Feelings about Entering Job Fields
Finishing college signifies a closure to all fields of studies, unless you want to pursue further deep into academics. However on a general scale, this marks the end of your studies and is set to enter into the plethora of jobs. Everything hits on a serious note after this and is often a much more heavy option to students. Here are a few captions on your uninterest in entering job fields.
- Graduated and still clueless.
- I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.
- This is the beginning of everything we want.
- School for 12 years, college for 4 years or more… then you work until you die. Great.
- And so the adventure begins- the most scary one!
- Now that we’ve graduated, just remember: Bosses don’t usually accept notes from our mothers.
- Raise your hands if you’re graduating and you still don’t know what to do!!
- Hello! What is a job? Can I have one?
- This is the beginning of the rest of my life. So that’s fun!
- Tomorrow will be a new chapter in my life. This book is getting very interesting.
- And I knew exactly what to do. But in a much more real sense, I had no idea what to do.
- So, like, anyone hiring…?
- Pick me. Choose me. Hire me.
- I’m 100% certain that I am zero percent sure of what I’m going to do.
- Woof, welcome to the real world.
- Excuse me while I grab my “hire me” sign.
- Graduated! Now what…?
Check out more funny Instagram captions at 1000+ FUNNY Instagram Captions
Captions for Instagram Showing that You are Missing Your Professors
Professors are often hated by most college students unless they flaunt in a much younger vibes of the campus. Regardless of whatever that comes in between, they for an integral part of the campus life of an individual. Apart from teaching from the syllabus content, they also show the students important things to be remembered in life.
- I cannot emphasize enough the importance of a good teacher.
- In a completely rational society, the best of us would be teachers and the rest of us would have to settle for something else.
- Professor, you are the reason I excel in what I do.
- We can’t express our gratitude enough for this teacher who always remembers to celebrate the little victories, not just the big ones.
- Last, but not least, I express my gratitude to my Professors and Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V.
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
- Teacher, you are the reason I excel in what I do. I wouldn’t be who I am today if weren’t for you.
- If you have to put someone on a pedestal, put teachers. They are society’s heroes.
- Your heart is slightly bigger than the average human heart, but that’s because you’re a teacher.
- A teacher is not the one who lets you choose a path but he is the one who directs you in your path. Happy Teachers’ Day.
- Shout out to the pillars of our lives.
- The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don’t tell you what to see.
- Those who educate children well are more to be honored than parents, for these only gave life, those the art of living well.
- A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
- R.E.S.P.E.C.T & L.O.V.E
- I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.
- The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.
Check out more short captions at 130+ SHORT Instagram Captions in Few Word