Cashier, a person we see so often in the shopping stores, grocery stores, and other commercial spaces. This is one person responsible for handling all the cash that customers bring in. The job looks really simple on the surface but underneath there is so much that they go through all while keeping a smile on their face.
Shout Out to all the cool and savage cashiers out there (You guys are awesome!). You all are real heroes and no doubt a great example for displaying patience and confidence.
Therefore, this article is dedicated to all the hard-working and charming cashiers on Instagram. Here you can find some crazy but classic quotes and captions that would surely motivate you to respect them more. In fact, the list also contains a series of the funniest jokes about cashiers to help you laugh a bit on a bad day.
Choose your category
Crazy Cashier Warning! Funniest Cashier Quotes Ahead
The internet is filled with so many funny stories and people’s experiences with weird cashiers. There are unlimited jokes and puns on them. Below you can find our all-time favorite cashier captions that you can use on Instagram to entertain your followers.
- Cashier: ‘Have a nice day.’ Me: ‘Don’t tell me what to do.
- I come here for supplies. The cashier doesn’t notice things.Great.She just admitted she’s a shoplifter.
- I hate it when the cashier’s ask, ‘Is that everything?’ Uhh, no. I’d also like to purchase all of this invisible sh*t as well.
- Although one of his long-standing fantasies was to open a house of prostitution, the fantasy role he chose for himself was that of cashier.
- Buy condoms & when the cashier asks do you need a bag? Just say, No she isn’t that ugly!
- Cashier: Are you buying these? Me: No, I’m going to steal them, I just wanted to show you first.
- I never tell the cashier at chipotle I got extra meat, thug life!
- That awkward moment when your parents tell you to stand in line and you’re near the cashier and they haven’t come back yet.
For more puns and jokes see – Instagram Captions for Raps & Puns
Cashier Captions 2021: Covid-19 Edition
The era of coronavirus made us realize the importance of Health Care workers in our life. But one class of workers that remained unnoticed are the cashiers. Be it at the hospital, Quarantine centers, or government shops, they too contributed a great deal while fighting against the virus.
- My experience of Chinese culture is indirect, through echoes. When I approach the cashier at my local Chinese supermarket, they switch to English before I’ve even said a word. They somehow know that I’m not quite Chinese enough.
- Modeling was another job like some of the other ones I had. Working as a cashier, I delivered newspapers, I worked in a retirement home feeding elderly people. . . so I never stopped and thought about, boy, I’m a successful model.
- My mother, when she was younger, worked at Filene’s in Boston. And she was chief cashier. And I always wondered why she never went back to some kind of work ’cause that was a very responsible position.
- When you check out at PetSmart, the cashier usually asks you if you want to donate money to PetSmart charities to help save the animals. Usually, we’re so busy we don’t even pay attention.
- COVID-19 is not a good time to be a cashier.
- The mailman delivered mail in the rain. The cashier got yelled at on her birthday. The doctor watched a person die. The heroes we know about but don’t appreciate enough.
For more corona captions see – Quarantine Captions with Mask
Happy Cashier Captions to make your Day
I once went to buy something very urgent and ended up shouting at the cashier for running out of that stuff. The cashier who apparently was a 17-year-old boy working a job after school apologized with a smile. I felt so ashamed of myself that it made me buy a lot of unnecessary stuff from this Store. While leaving, I thanked him and appreciated him for being so calm and composed. The smile that followed just made my day. If this sounds relatable to you then check out these amazingly happy cashier quotes to make your day even brighter.
- I’m the cashier, I change girls.
- Have you ever noticed that things that don’t kill you make you weaker? And great minds don’t think alike. If they did, the patent office would only have about fifty inventions. I started getting suspicious when I cried over spilt milk and the cashier took it off my bill.
- The combination of the song, the birthmark, and the cashier’s haunting gray eyes generates in Vess an eerie sense of expectancy. Something exceptional is about to happen.
- The Wolverine was fired from his job as a cashier in a newsagents after just six weeks because his boss said, “he talks too much to customers”. He can talk to me all day.
- I’ll make my old clothes know who’s master. I shall straightaway cashier the hunting-frock, and render my leather breeches incapable. My hair has been in training some time.
- She was the kind of shopkeeper who finishes the paragraph she is reading before waiting on the customer.
- I didn’t know who the young cashier was, but I still felt like a little part of me died as I watched him go under the hood. Even more so when I felt the bump beneath my seat in the back.
- I ain’t thinking of tomorrow, tomorrow thinks of me like a garcia, bulk of money on tha counter, I told her, baby I see you as my cashier.
- When I first learned to drive and I bought petrol I went to great lengths to trickle the final drops into the petrol tank so it cost a round amount of money like Â£10. Now I try and spend Â£19.87 or Â£20.04 or some other amount that I hope will disturb the cashier’s sense of neatness and uniformity.
For more happy quotes see Golden Hour Captions for Sunrise and Sunset
Savage Cashier Quotes for Instagram
A cashier’s job revolves around dealing with a lot of different kinds of people every day. Being all nice and sweet is okay until people start disrespecting you. How to deal with such creeps? Don’t worry, we gotcha! Try these savage lines to give them a taste of their own medicine on Instagram.
- From the age of 11, I was cleaning floors, washing dishes, making sandwiches and being a cashier. Survival was the name of the game. Life was so hard that I had to struggle to keep up my standards. Under these conditions, I didn’t think about science too much.
- The pimp moment when you tell the cashier ‘keep the change’ and walk away like a boss.
- I don’t know about you, but most of my exchanges with cashiers are not that meaningful.
- If you’re the cashier at Burger King, of course you make less than the manager or even the CEO. The issue is whether you’re stuck being a cashier for the rest of your life.
- Well in the history of the See’s Candy Company they always say, “I never did it before, and I’m never going to do it again.” And we cashier them. It would be evil not to, because terrible behavior spreads.
- Hell is probably quite similar to most Paris bistros … a bit overheated, somewhat too crowded, and a little too noisy for my tastes. The waiters will surely treat you rudely and the cashiers will always add a few extra francs to your bill but … and this is the important part … the food will be marvelous.
- I saw that on Small Business Saturday, the president went shopping at a bookstore and bought 17 books, including “The Laughing Monsters,” “Being Mortal,” and “Heart of Darkness.” Or as the cashier put it, “You OK, man? Maybe a little ‘Chicken Soup for the Presidential Soul?
For more attitude captions see Best ATTITUDE Instagram Captions 2021
Cashier Captions and Quotes in Hindi
Motivating Captions for Cashiers having a bad Day
Lastly, share these inspirational quotes and captions with your cashier friends on Instagram to make them feel valued. If you are one, then feel free to use them on social media to express your love for this simple job. Happy working!
- The economists all think that if you show up at the cashier’s cage with enough currency, God will put more oil in ground.
- They made it to the middle class, my dad working as a bartender and my mother as a cashier and a maid. I didn’t inherit any money from them. But I inherited something far better – the real opportunity to accomplish my dreams.
- Poets do not go mad; but chess-players do. Mathematicians go mad, and cashiers; but creative artists very seldom. I am not, as will be seen, in any sense attacking logic: I only say that this danger does lie in logic, not in imagination.
- Dating is like pushing your tray along in a cafeteria. Nothing looks good, but you know you have to pick something by the time you reach the cashier.
- A disagreement or incident involving someone who’s not that important to you, like a guy who cut you off in traffic or a rude cashier, is something that should roll off your shoulders. Save the effort for resolving conflicts with the people you cherish.
- You have to fight for respect. In life, even cashiers at the supermarket, if they’re women, they’re differently treated. It’s a reality. The reality is not nice; it’s not pretty.
- A father who doesn’t show respect to his wife, a parent who is disrespectful to their child’s teacher or to the cashier in the store must come to expect disrespect from his own child as that is what he has learnt is acceptable behavior by the figures in authority in his life.
For more positive quotes see Optimistic Ambition Captions for Positivity