Condolence quotes give you statements to make a communication with the one who has lost someone. There are short condolence quotes that will give you something to say to that person. Condolence quotes on the death of someone’s mother or father.
Prayer condolence quotes and condolence quotes for family. Muslim and Christian condolence quotes. Condolence Quotes for co-workers.
Choose your category
Short Condolence Quotes
It’s very challenging when you don’t know what to say to a person who has lost someone. Just stay with them and let them know you are there with them. Some quotes that may help you-
- Our love goes out to you.
- We shall always pray for you.
- [Name] soul has found rest
- [Name] is now with the angels above.
- Sharing in your sorrow. With love and friendship.
- Dealing with loss is never easy.
- We learned of [Name] untimely demise.
- People like [Name] are truly rare.
- I hope you know we are here for you.
- Never forget, you have friends who love you.
- This tragedy has devastated us all.
- The death of [Name] truly saddens me.
- You are in our thoughts and prayers.
- May [Name] memories comfort you.
- Thinking of you, at this time of loss.
- Please accept my deepest condolences.
Also check Best Pickup Lines.
Condolence Quotes On Death Of Mother
To lose a mother is to lose the most important part of your life. One cannot imagine a life without mothers. The first name that comes out of your mind when you are in trouble is that of a mother. So here are some quotes that you can say to a person who has lost their mother recently.
- Sending you prayers and thoughts of love and support upon the passing of your mother. She was a wonderful person and she has surely moved on to a better place.
- It is never easy to lose a loved one, and it is especially difficult to lose a mother. Sending you love, hugs, and support. Please ask if you need anything.
- My deepest condolences on the passing of your mother. I know that it was unexpected. You and your family are in my prayers. Let me know if there is anything that I can do.
- Your mother lived a long and productive life. She left behind many blessings, and she will be missed terribly. Sincerest condolences to you and your family.
- Our sincerest condolences on the passing of your mother. She was a very special woman, and she will be missed by many. Sending prayers to you and your family.
- Condolences on the passing of your mother. Even though she has moved on to a better place, she will be greatly missed. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
- Your mother was a really good woman, and she will be sorely missed. Condolences to you and your family. You are all in our thoughts and our prayers.
- I was sad to hear about the passing of your mother. I know how important she was to you. Please accept my sincere condolences and let me know if you need anything.
- A mother is a very special person, and there is no one else who is so dear to our hearts. I send my most sincere condolences to you and your family.
- Losing a mother is a very difficult thing, and I know how close you were to her. You are in my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
- Please remember that we are all here for you during this difficult time. Please accept our sincerest condolences on the passing of your mother.
- I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your mother. You and your family are in my thoughts and my prayers. If you need anything, please let me know.
- Your mother was an amazing lady. She always had a kind word and a smile for everyone. I will miss her very much. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
Condolence Quotes On Death Of Father
One does not say much but a loss of a father is devastating. Its also the loss of the most important part of one’s life. Some quotes that may help you to say to person who has recently lost their father –
- Your dad was a great mentor to me and I’m so sorry to hear of his passing. I’m keeping your family in my thoughts. If you need to talk to someone, I’m here for you.
- I looked up to your dad and was deeply saddened to hear about his death. I’ll always have great memories of him. I’m so sorry for your loss.
- I’ll always cherish the memories I had with your family. I loved hanging out at family barbecues and parties with them. I’m so sorry about your dad’s loss. Please extend my condolences to your family.
- I’m so sorry that your dad has passed away. Please let me know what I can do for you during this difficult time. I’d love to bring a meal over — let me know what times would work for you.
- I’m so sorry to hear about your dad’s death. Your father was one of the kindest people I’ve ever met, and I was lucky to get to know him. I’ll miss him, too.
- Your dad touched a lot of people’s lives — mine included. I’m so glad I got the chance to know him, and I’m heartbroken that my mentor is gone. Sending love and prayers your way.
- Sending hugs and prayers your way. I am so sorry to hear about your dad’s death, and please know that I’ll miss him, too.
- Your dad was such a kind man, and I know you’ll miss him. I feel so lucky to have known him so well. You and your family are in my heart.
- Your dad led a remarkable life — I never heard anyone say a bad word about him. I’m lucky that I got to know him, and I’ll miss him.
- I’m really going to miss your dad. I admired him as an intelligent, kindhearted man, and I’m so sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine what you’re going through right now and am keeping you in my thoughts.
Prayer Condolence Quotes
Prayers are necessary to devote to the person who has passed away. You can pray for their soul to rest in peace. Some prayers are-
- I am honored and blessed to have known your uncle. He was truly a blessing in my life and I will miss him. My condolences.
- We will never forget you. We will pray for him as he prayed for us. May God give him eternal rest.
- Please accept my condolences, just know that I am here for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out, especially during this difficult time.
- Remembering her wonderful and gentle soul will forever remain in our hearts. May she rest in peace!
- I extend my deepest sympathies to you and your family. May the soul of your mother be at peace with our Heavenly Father.
- I will never forget his kindness. May God give him eternal rest and the family the strength to bear the great pain.
- May care and love of those around you provide comfort and peace to get you through the days ahead. My most sincere condolences.
- Please accept my sincere condolences.
- A good heart has stopped beating, a good soul ascended to heaven. We part with our beloved grandfather in pain.
- I am deeply saddened by the news of your loss. I pray that God will grant you the strength. My most sincere condolences.
- I am truly sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. Please accept our condolences and may our prayers help comfort you.
- May our Lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of grief.
- I hope that our Lord brings you and your family the much-needed peace during this sad time. My condolences to you and your family.
- Prayers and fond memories are what we have to remember our dearly departed. My most heartfelt condolences.
- I can’t imagine what you must be feeling right now, but I want you to know that we are just a phone call away. My heartfelt condolences.
Condolence Quotes For Family
Those we love will always be with you for forever.If you miss them just close your eyes and think about them and you may feel their presence. Other such quotes are-
- The Remembrance of the good done those we have loved is the only consolation when we have lost them.
- Those we have held in our arms for a short while we hold in our hearts forever.
- Our joys will be greater, our love will be deeper, our life will be fuller because we shared your moment.
- The object is not to forget, but to remember to go on.
- You can’t truly heal from a loss until you allow yourself to really FEEL the loss.
- The sun, the moon, the wind, the stars, will forever be around, reminding you of the love you shared, and the peace she’s finally found.
- As long as I can I will look at this world for both of us, as long as I can, I will laugh with the birds, I will sing with the flowers, I will pray to the stars, for both of us.
- Once upon a memory someone wiped away a tear, held me close and loved me, Thank you, dear.
- Do not think of me as gone. I am with you still in each new dawn.
Muslim Condolence Quotes
May Allah grant peace to the loved one you have lost. Allah will protect them and you from all the negativity that surrounds you. Other such Muslim Condolence Quotes are-
- I wish to extend my condolences on the death of your mother. I pray for her soul to rest in peace and for you to regain your strength.
- You have been a great friend of mine. Today’s loss is just as much mine as yours. May Allah grant him/her eternal peace.
- May Allah give them an easy and pleasant journey and shower blessings on their grave.
- May Allah s.w.t. grant you and your family sabr (sabar) in this difficult time, and reward you with Khair both in this world and the next. Ameen.
- It is Allah’s that takes and it is He that gives, and He prescribes a certain destiny for every matter.
- May Allah s.w.t. grant him/her Jannatul-Firdaus and forgive his/her sins. May He make his/her grave a place of comfort and light. Ameen.
- May Almighty Allah dwell him in Jannatul Firdaus.
- I wish I could say something to help ease your pain. May the Almighty give you patience and ease to pass through these trials.
- May Allah s.w.t. in his mercy, grant him rest, may his grave be a part of Jannatul Firdaus and an abode of light. May Allah make him pass successfully in all the stages of the life after death. Ameen.
- May Allah s.w.t. enhance your recompense and be generous in your calamity and forgive the deceased and induce you with patience and multiply for us and for you recompense through patience.
- I pray the love of Allah enfolds you during your difficult times and He helps you heal with the passage of time.
- May God give you patience.
Condolence Quotes For Co-worker
Please know that many of us are thinking of you at this time of sorrow. May you and your family find strength and peace. May their soul rest in peace. Other such quotes are-
- Everyone at the office is thinking of you. We hope you feel our best wishes and combined efforts in our support of you right now.
- Sincere condolences from your work family. You are one of us and we feel sorrow with you.
- Sending care and condolence to you and your family—from all in your work family.
- Please know that many of us are thinking of you at this time of sorrow. May you find strength and peace.
- We wish you strength during this difficult time. Our thoughts are with you and your family.
- May you have courage and peace during this time of mourning.
- A loss like this is heartbreaking. We hope you know we are by your side during this time of sorrow.
- Our words cannot take away the pain of loss, but we hope you find solace knowing there are people who care about you. Deepest condolences.
- Gone from our sight, but never from our hearts.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
- I wish you healing and peace.
- I hope you feel surrounded by much love.
- We are so sorry for your loss.
- We are thinking of you during these difficult times.
Christian Condolence Quotes
May Jesus Christ gives you the energy and strength to fight this difficult time. You don’t have to feel alone because God will never leave your side, especially in your grief for losing someone you love. Other such quotes are-
- My comfort in my suffering is this: your promise preserves my life.
- Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
- Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
- Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
- God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
- So also you have sorrow now, but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you.
- For the Lord comforts his people and will have compassion on his afflicted ones.
- My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
- Have mercy on me, my God, have mercy on me, for in you I take refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed. I cry out to God Most High, to God, who vindicates me.
- For he will deliver the needy who cry out, the afflicted who have no one to help.