Friendship means investing in each other’s growth and development. You can learn a lot about what makes friends tick by knowing what questions to ask. That can include anything from how their experiences have shaped them to their hopes for the future. To help you understand your mate on many different levels we’ve made a list of various questions to ask your friend and these questions will surely stir up feelings and strengthen your relationship. Looking for Embarassing, Saucy, Crazy, Spicy, Stupid, hard, random, or personal Questions to ask your friends? We brought together a huge list of questions that you can ask your friends divided into multiple categories. So, how well do you know your friends? Friends certainly make life more fun and interesting. Whether you have a best friend who knows everything about yourself or if you want to dig in with deep questions aimed at your long-distance friends, we have it all. Get inspired by our collection of funny questions you can ask your friends.
It is common to run out of things to say when bored. Spice up a boring conversation and embarrass friends with our section of dirty questions that will reveal entertaining secrets. You can also throw out fun questions for your next game of truth and dare. Need some great best friend tag questions? Check out our awesome list of questions to ask your friends. Even if you want questions for friends in Hindi for SMS and Whatsapp, by the end of this post, you can be assured that you are never at a loss for words. Scroll on and ask away.
Also Checkout –
- QUESTIONS to Ask a GIRL
- QUESTIONS To Ask a GUY to know him Deeper
- Would You Rather Questions
- Icebreaker Questions
Choose your category
- Top 10 Crazy QUESTIONS To Ask FRIENDS in 2022-
- Questions To Ask Friends About Yourself
- Questions To Ask Your Best Friend
- Funny Questions For Friends
- Questions For Friends When Bored
- Fun Questions To Ask Friends
- Deep Questions For Friends
- Questions For Long Distance Friends
- Dirty Questions To Ask Friends
- Best Friend Tag Questions
- Questions To Ask Your Friends in Hindi
- Tags And Keywords For Crazy QUESTIONS To Ask FRIENDS in 2022-
Top 10 Crazy QUESTIONS To Ask FRIENDS in 2022-
1. “What embarrasses you the most and/or what’s been your most embarrassing moment?”
You feel like you only know good bits about your certain friend and those bits are happy ones and now you want to know the sad and embarrassing parts too so you guys can be closer. Well in that case just ask her/her this question.
2. “Who do you look up to the most, and what qualities do you love about that person?”
“You become what you follow” is something I’ve been listening to since my childhood and it is true. If this thing matters to you and you want to know the exact thing about your friend then this question is for you. Just open up and ask this question.
3. “What’s your biggest fear?”
Real friendship is when you know everything about your mate and sometimes it can be that you don’t know about your friend’s fears and if you want to know that then this question is for you. Ask away and know your friend at a deeper level.
4. “What’s your love language?”
You don’t become best friends with someone in one night as it takes years and years and when you know that person more than others than you can call him/her your best mate. But it all starts with asking questions as you’ll get to know more about that person and this question is for you.
5. “How do you like to be comforted when you’re sad or upset?”
When you’re friends with someone it is your responsibility to know stuff about them and that includes all the big and small stuff. And you want to try but don’t know where to start. Well in that case start with this question and then move on to the higher level.
6. “What’s your all-time favorite memory?”
Just wanting to know more about your friend isn’t enough as who knows whether he/she will do that or not. So the best and safest way to start your quest of knowing your friend is by asking this simple yet meaningful question and your friend will happily give you an answer.
7. “Who was the last person to make you cry and why?”
Real friendship is when you are able to connect with your friend on a deeper level. By deeper level, I mean on an emotional level. If you want to connect with your friend on a deeper level then ask away this question. You’ll be surprised to know that person you call your friend is a stranger to you as you know nothing about him/her.
8. “Where do you hope to be five years from now? Ten? Fifteen?”
You decided that you want to know more about your friend but it can be difficult as the question arises what shall I ask? So why not go with a simple yet cool one. This question is an interview question but honestly it is among some of the cool questions.
9. “When have you felt the proudest?”
There can be days when you’re searching continuously yet you failed to find a meaningful question that you want to ask your friend. When facing this problem just go with this question and you’ll be able to know more about the person who you call your “friend.”
10. “Have you ever been bullied?”
You want to know more about your friend’s past and you’ve been thinking a lot about what shall I ask and what to avoid? Here is some advice go with this question and just see how your friend opens up to you. Beileve me you’ll enjoy that kind of closeness.
Questions To Ask Friends About Yourself
Do you wonder how well your friends know you? Ask them questions about yourself. Put them to the test and have fun. To ask questions is to get to know your friends better. There is nothing like this list of good questions to ask friends about yourself to strengthen your friendship:
- What do you do that makes me laugh the hardest?
- What would you rate my cooking skills?
- Name the song I love singing to in the car the most.
- What would you rate my driving skills?
- What do I consider my most important personal possession?
- How would you describe me to others?
- What expression or phrase do I say often?
- What is my favorite season of the year?
- What is my favorite genre of movies?
- Where can you always find me?
- Have I ever had surgery/been hospitalized? What for?
- Why do you think we get along so well?
- If I died, what would you want of mine?
- If I could be an animal, which would I be?
Questions To Ask Your Best Friend
Conversations between you and your bestie are endless. To keep up with your best friend’s antics, you need to ask your best friend questions that connect you closer to them. Who knows, maybe you will find answers that surprise you. Here is a bunch of questions for your best friend that will make your bond stronger than ever:
- Which game or reality show would I do best on?
- Who understands you the best in your family?
- When were you most disappointed by me?
- What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
- What drives me crazy?
- What do you do that makes me laugh the hardest?
- When were you most impressed by me?
- What have you always wanted to try?
- Why do you think we get along so well?
- When we’re 85 years old, what will be doing together?
- Describe my perfect day.
- How do I comfort myself after a rough day?
Funny Questions For Friends
Is someone really your friend if you can’t be silly with them? Everybody enjoys a good laugh, particularly with friends. We have put together this list of funny questions to ask friends. Bring humor into your texts and conversations with your friends with these funny questions:
- If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
- In 40 years, what will people be nostalgic for?
- What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?
- If you were a flavor, what would you be?
- What do you think is the worst way to die?
- What’s your WiFi password?
- Hey, can I have some money?
- If you were a serial killer, what would your modus operandi be?
- In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet?
- Would you rather wear shoes every single second for the rest of your life or never be allowed to wear shoes ever again?
- If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them?
- What is the funniest name you have actually heard used in the real world?
- Which body part do you wish you could detach and why?
Questions For Friends When Bored
It’s unlikely that your friendship is boring. But let’s face it, boredom is a sneaky enemy. Fight back by asking questions that bring life back to your daily banter. Here are some questions for friends when bored out of your wits:
- Which historical figure would you like to be?
- Using one word, how would you describe your family?
- If you could ask your pet 3 questions, what would they be?
- If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- What do you think is the greatest invention of all time?
- What’s the most courageous thing you’ve ever done?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- Who is the funniest person you know?
- How would you describe me to your friends?
- What’s your favorite smell in the whole world?
- If you could choose your own nickname, what would it be?
- How long is the longest you’ve walked at one time?
- If you could be a cartoon character for a week, who would you be?
Fun Questions To Ask Friends
Say no to dry chats and discussions. With friends around, your conversations should be nothing less than enjoyable. So we have compiled a list of fun questions you can ask your friends. Here are really fun questions you can ask and answer the next time you hang around with your friends:
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
- If you could only describe me in three words, what would they be?
- If you had to change your name, what would your new one be?
- If you could have a celeb as your BFF, who would it be?
- What’s one conspiracy theory you actually believe?
- If you were a drink, what would you be?
- What is the first thing people notice about you?
- What’s a food combination that you enjoy that others might find weird?
- What is your favorite quote?
- Which TV sitcom would you star in?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- If you had to curate the soundtrack to your life, what songs would be on there?
Deep Questions For Friends
There is no doubt that you know all the ins and outs of your closest friends. But if you are someone who likes to dig deeper and know more about their personality, you need deep questions to ask friends. The ask and tell sessions that go beyond normal conversations are sure to strengthen your friendship. Here are some deep questions you can ask friends to level up your bond:
- When, if ever, is it okay to break the law?
- If you had three wishes, what would you wish for? (excluding more wishes)
- If money was no object, what would you buy?
- How do you like to be comforted when you’re sad or upset?
- Which book or movie has impacted you the most?
- What’s one thing most people don’t know about you?
- Who do you look up to the most, and what qualities do you love about that person?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- What are your regrets?
- What do you see as your best character trait?
- If the world ended tomorrow, what would you do on your last day?
- Who was the last person who made you cry and why?
- When have you felt the proudest?
Questions For Long Distance Friends
To keep in touch with someone is already a challenge. This makes long distance friendship a little tougher to maintain. I’m sure you can relate to a time when you ran out of questions to ask your long distance friends to keep the conversation going online. With this list of carefully selected questions, you can bridge the gap between you and your faraway friend. Presenting questions you can ask a long distance friend:
- Do you speak any other languages? How did you learn them?
- Have you ever been betrayed by a friend or family member?
- Who taught you how to drive?
- What’s something you regret purchasing?
- What’s the best thing that has happened to you this month?
- Have you been to another country? What did you appreciate about the culture there?
- What’s comforting to you when you’re sick?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ordered on Amazon?
- Have you had any near-death experiences?
- How was your week?
- What’s the most dominant color in your wardrobe and why?
Dirty Questions To Ask Friends
Are you in search of a juicy question for your game of truth and dare? It is time to let the secrets out by asking some dirty questions for friends in the next gathering or sleepover. Let the fun begin! Pep up your friendship and know your friends’ hidden selves better. Take your pick out of this list of dirty questions to ask friends:
- What’s your favorite body part of your partner?
- What’s the biggest romantic fail you’ve ever experienced?
- Would you go out with an older person? How old is too old?
- Have you ever been in a ‘friends with benefits’ situation?
- Have you ever flashed someone?
- What’s the most surprising thing that’s ever turned you on?
- What’s the first thing you’d do if you woke up one day and you were the opposite sex?
- What’s the biggest secret you’ve ever kept from your parents?
- What sexual activity do you consider totally off-limits?
- Have you ever been to a nudist beach? Would you consider going?
- Of the people in this room, who would you feel most comfortable with naked?
- Have you ever sexted anyone?
- Have you ever been attracted to the same sex?
- What’s the most flirtatious thing you’ve ever done?
Best Friend Tag Questions
Questions in the best friend tag evaluate how well you know your friend and vice versa. This trend was made popular on YouTube, Tumblr, and Facebook but you can always use these questions to see how well you and your best friend really know each other. With the best friend tag questions you may even discover facts about your bestie that you never knew before. What are you waiting for? Call them up ASAP and challenge your BFF with these questions that will have you both rolling:
- What’s my favorite food?
- What size shoe do I wear?
- What are my parents’ first names?
- Who is my favorite superhero?
- Do I have a birthmark?
- What’s my go-to song?
- What is my dream job?
- What was your first impression of me?
- Describe each other in one word.
- What are my favorite movies of all time?
- Do I have any weird talents or skills?
- What is my favorite ice-cream flavor?
- What’s your favorite memory of us together?
- What is your nickname for me?
- What are my fears or biggest phobias?
Questions To Ask Your Friends in Hindi
If you are someone who prefers questions in Hindi to ask your friends, this list is for you. Get to know your friends better with entertaining questions. You can also find funny questions for party in Hindi here. Send your friends these Whatsapp and SMS questions in Hindi and have fun with their answers!
- Tumhe mere kis aadat pasand nahi hai?
- Tumhara celebrity crush kaun hai aur kyu?
- Jab ham pehli baar mile the to tumne mere baare mein kya socha tha?
- Agar tumhara ek pet parrot hota, to tum usse kya bolna sikhaoge?
- Tumhara favorite movie dialogue kya hai?
- Best Wi-Fi naam jo tumhe dekha hai?
- Tumhare phone mein mera contact name kya rakha hai?
- Agar tumhe arrest kiya gaya toh konse crime ke liye hoga?
- Agar tumhe apna naam chunne ka chance mile, to woh kya hoga aur kyun?
- Tumhara secret talent kya hai?
- Hamaare rishte ke liye konsa gaana dedicate karoge?
Tags And Keywords For Crazy QUESTIONS To Ask FRIENDS in 2022-
crazy questions to ask friends in Instagram, crazy questions to ask friends when bored, crazy questions to ask friends in telugu, crazy questions to ask friends with answers, fun crazy questions to ask friends, crazy questions to ask your friends tagalog, crazy questions to ask best friends, crazy questions to ask a group of friends, crazy and funny questions to ask friends, crazy questions to ask friends in instagram, funny questions to ask friends when bored, juicy questions to ask your friends, funny questions to ask your best friend, comedy questions funny questions, 100 fun questions to ask your friends, deep questions to ask friends, hard questions to ask your friends.
It is natural to think and want to become closer to your freinds and believe me it can only happen when you become vulnerable with your mate. One hero of mine said,” The real friendship is just build on vulnerability” and this line just hit me. Remember you can’t call people freinds if you don’t know things about them that they try to hide. You want to become real friends with someone so just know them who they are as a person and these questions will help you in your pursuit. We hope you get to know more about your friends.