They say that a smile is the best accessory that you can wear. That’s true. But what if the pearls that make that accessory are distorted, broken, and lose their natural color and shine? Well, in that case, you have to make a quick visit to your nearest dentist in order to fix them. Likewise, your dentist not only has the ability to make you smile with a little more confidence but they also fix all of your dental issues that revolve around teeth cleanliness and cavities. Thus, giving you the gift of a healthy oral cavity with sparkling teeth as a bonus. And trust me when I say that, the pictures that you take after coming back from the dentist just capture the prettiest of smiles.
Now, when you post these pictures on Instagram, don’t you think that thanking your dentist is a very good idea. But how to do that? Simply by posting your pictures along with some great dental captions (Ya…. And don’t forget to tag your dentist!)
Henceforth, in this article, we have sorted out a list of some of the best dental captions and quotes for Instagram and Facebook. In fact, we also have the finest list of the best teeth-related captions including dental hygiene quotes, funny captions, savage sayings, and wisdom teeth quotes. Besides, at the end of this article, you may also find some great sayings to thank your dentist on this Dentist’s Day along with inspirational quotes.
Choose your category
- Quotes about Dentist: The Sculptor of your Beautiful Smile
- Captions about Teeth and Smile: Dentist’s Picks
- Smile. Sparkle. Shine – Best Dental Captions in a Single Line
- Dental Hygiene Quotes for Healthy Teeth
- Funny Captions for Crooked Smiles
- Wisdom Teeth Quotes for Inspiration
- Thank You, Doctor! Dentist’s Day Captions
Quotes about Dentist: The Sculptor of your Beautiful Smile
Nothing is more powerful in this world than a kind smile that comes from the heart. So, for you to be able to smile more you need to make regular visits to the dentist. Therefore, a dentist is no doubt the architect of beautiful smiles.
- Dentistry is not expensive…..neglect is!
- Dental hygienists are boss of the floss.
- A good dentist never gets on your nerves.
- A dentist at work in his vocation always looks down in the mouth.
- Love conquers all things, except poverty and toothache.
- I’m always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can’t understand is, if they don’t know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?
- For there was never yet philosopher, That could endure the toothache patiently.
- A dentist gets to the root of the problem.
- Got teeth? Thank your dental hygienist.
- The best and cheapest dentistry is when the right thing is done extremely well the first time and it lasts for a long time.
Also see Short SMILE Instagram Captions
Captions about Teeth and Smile: Dentist’s Picks
No matter what your life situation is, do not forget to laugh a little harder and smile a little wider to fill your life with brightness. All kinds of smiles are welcome in the world of a dentist. But the ones with brighter teeth cast an impression that beats everything. Use these captions to add more shine to your smiling pictures on Instagram.
- She laughs at everything you say. Why? Because she has fine teeth.
- The tongue is ever turning to the aching tooth.
- You don’t have to brush your teeth –just the ones you want to keep!
- Smile, it lets your teeth breathe.
- Lying through your teeth does not count as flossing!
- Too many of today’s children have straight teeth and crooked morals.
- Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
- Adam and Eve had many advantages, but the principle one was that they escaped teething.
- If you have more cavities than you have teeth, you’ve led a ‘sweet’ life.
- Every tooth in a man’s head is more valuable than a diamond.
- Be true to your teeth and they won’t be false to you!
Also see Future Doctor Captions
Smile. Sparkle. Shine – Best Dental Captions in a Single Line
They say that silence is the best answer to all questions. But I don’t believe that, I believe that smile is the weapon that kills all evil in the world. You don’t know how much of an impact your smile can make in someone’s life. To the people who have only seen misery, a kind smile acts as the healer to make them happy for a moment on a bad day.
- A genuine smile comes from the heart, but a healthy smile needs good dental care.
- Smile is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart.
- There is no weaponry in the feminine armoury to which men are so vulnerable as they are to a smile.
- Make a smile your signature accessory
- A smile remains the most inexpensive gift I can bestow on anyone and yet its powers can vanquish kingdoms.
- You’re never fully dressed without a smile.
- Be the reason someone smiles today!
- Smile, it raises your face value.
- A smile is the prettiest thing you’ll ever wear.
- Smiles are free but they are worth a lot
- Smiles are contagious so go forth and contaminate as many people as you can!
- Stop. Smile. Breathe. Life is beautiful
- Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
- Good looking people with strong, fluoridated teeth get things handed to them on platters.
- Keep calm and put a smile on.
- ‘A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.
Dental Hygiene Quotes for Healthy Teeth
When was the last time you visited your dentist without having any issue with your teeth? You don’t remember, right? Guess what, neither do I! The fact is, we don’t really care about our dental hygiene as much as we do about other physical ailments. These dental hygiene quotes will therefore make you rethink everything that you thought you knew about your teeth.
- Oral health = Overall health
- Effort is like toothpaste; you can usually squeeze out just a little bit more.
- Cleaning with dogs in the house is like brushing your teeth with Oreos.
- Devote 4 minutes a day to your oral health today to avoid troubled teeth in the future.
- Don’t choose favorites… every tooth deserves to be flossed.
- Brushing rule: Two minutes. Two times a day.
- With great power comes great responsibility. Use your toothbrush wisely!
- Floss like a boss!
- Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don’t let anybody else use it, and get a new one every six months!
- Lying through your teeth does not count as flossing!
- Don’t rush when you brush.
Also see Anime Pickup Lines
Funny Captions for Crooked Smiles
When someone’s laugh is funnier than the joke that’s when moments turn into memories. Capture these memories and post them on Instagram with some hilariously funny captions, jokes, and puns. You can find them below.
- Cavities don’t scare us!
- I had teeth that stuck out so far, I used to eat other kids’ candy bars by accident.
- Nice teeth is a turn on for me. If you open your mouth and it looks like a battle of epic proportions, I don’t like it.
- I tell ya, my wife’s a lousy cook. After dinner, I don’t brush my teeth. I count them.
- Behind every smile there’s teeth.
- My mouth is full of decayed teeth and my soul of decayed ambitions.
- It’s all fun & games until a tooth gets knocked out.
- I have really crooked teeth – they give me character!
- If only one tooth aches, rejoice that not all of them ache…. If your wife betrays you, be glad that she betrayed only you and not the nation.
- Believing in the Tooth Fairy is easier than trying to figure out how else the money gets under your pillow.
- Be kind to your dentist. Because he has “fillings” too.
- The piano is a monster that screams when you touch its teeth.
- I always thought I had crooked eyebrows and crooked teeth. That’s why I never understood why people called me a beauty.
- The toothbrush doesn’t remove 6 months of tartar, 30 minutes before your appointment.
Also see Funny Quarantine Captions
Wisdom Teeth Quotes for Inspiration
The wisdom teeth arrive between the ages of 17 to 21. This is the age of transition from teenage to adulthood. Surprisingly, this is also the age when you have some of the best and worst experiences of your life. All these experiences make you wiser with time. Here are some inspirational and motivational quotes to fill you with positivity.
- Some old women and men grow bitter with age; the more their teeth drop out, the more biting they get.
- Happiness is your dentist telling you it won’t hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill.
- If you are capable of brushing your teeth in mindfulness, then you will be able to enjoy the time when you take a shower, cook your breakfast, sip your tea.
- My dentist’s business card says – Teeth are the windows to the soul.
- Love isn’t soft, like the poets say. Love has teeth which bite and the wounds never close.
- Listen to the wisdom of the toothless ones.
- Never open your mouth,unless you’re in the dentist chair.
- Trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth.
- It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime.
- When fortune turns against you, even jelly breaks your teeth.
- Some tortures are physical and some are mental, but the one that is both is dental.
- A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.
- The nations morals are like its teeth, the more decayed they are the more it hurts to touch them.
- Teeth aren’t pearly, until you smile.
- A man loses his illusions first, his teeth second, and his follies last.
Also see Reading Book Instagram Captions
Thank You, Doctor! Dentist’s Day Captions
Lastly, don’t forget to thank your dentist on this Dentist’s Day for giving you a pretty smile. You can use these captions and quotes to bring a smile to your dentist’s face. Add them to your Instagram pictures (And don’t forget to brush your teeth before taking a picture!)
- I told my dentist my teeth are going yellow. He told me to wear a brown tie.
- Roses are red, Violets are Blue, They’ll need dental records to identify you.
- Dentist: a prestidigitator who, putting metal into your mouth, pulls coin out of your pocket.
- Smiling is fun with healthy teeth & gums.
- We’re your dental defenders.
- Dentist, A man with more pull than a politician.
- Dentists – Improving lives, one smile at a time!
- You mean people pay you to do this to them? I thought you had captured these people and brought them here against their will! How do I become a dentist?
- The only people who need degrees are dentists and brain surgeons.
- I wonder if there’s such a thing as a spiritual dentist? I think my whole personality is full of cavities!
- Dental hygienist – sweet enough to make you smile, skilled enough to protect it!
- When life is kicking others in the teeth, Become a dentist.
- It was a sweet smile, but it hid menace, like the kind dentists gave.
- No one can take our smiles away when dental decay is kept miles away.
- Blessed are they who hold lively conversations with the helplessly mute, for they shall be called dentists.
- I was never afraid of anything in the world except the dentist.
- Got teeth? Thank your dentist.
- Dentists are medical professionals who help you put your money where your mouth is.
- I was a left-handed dentist who made people cry.
- We do have a zeal for laughter in most situations, give or take a dentist.
Also see GRADUATION Instagram Captions 2021