People often ask is there a place on earth that can be called as “Paradise” and most don’t have answer to this. Well, we are here to answer this, Europe is what you can call as paradise or heaven on Earth but in Europe there is this place Edinburgh which is special too many and attract a lot of attention. Today we’ve collected various Edinburgh captions and quotes that will make you want to visit this place and if you already did then you can use these captions for your pictures. This segment has various Edinburgh captions that include Edinburgh Goodreads Captions, Cute Edinburgh Captions and also Hilarious Edinburgh Puns.
We have collected more captions like Edinburgh Quotes, Short Edinburgh Captions, Trendy Edinburgh Hashtags and lastly Edinburgh Castle Captions. You are going to love these captions and we hope you find the right caption or quote for your picture or a caption or quote that will inspire you to visit the paradise.
Let’ see what we collected.
Choose your category
Edinburgh Goodreads Captions
If you take time in every once in a while then you can find gold online. We are saying this because while we were searching for Edinburgh captions we thought of digging deep and searched Goodreads and there we found many interesting and amazing Edinburgh captions. We collected the best ones and from down below you can select the one you like the most.
- Edinburgh, thank you for making me feel so alive
- My incurable wanderlust has brought me to…Edinburgh!
- Don’t be a tourist, be a traveler
- Here for the views and castles
- Don’t listen to what they say, go and see it for yourself
- People never forget two things: their first love and their first day in Edinburgh
- I don’t want to go to heaven, I want to go to Edinburgh
- I do believe it’s time for another adventure
- You can leave Edinburgh, but it will never leave you
- I couldn’t have afforded to live in a castle, but it would have been peasant.
- I’m just dancing on my throne.
- Turn that crown upside down.
- Joust do it.
Must read Clean Pickup Lines.
Cute Edinburgh Captions
When you visit someplace in Europe you just want to save every single moment in your camera and when you return home from a Europe trip then it is a guarantee that you return with a thousands of pictures. Well, if you recently visited Edinburgh and this is the case with you then we have perfect captions for your pictures. We collected the following cute Edinburgh captions for your dreamy pictures.
- Falling in love with Edinburgh all over again
- It’s a Scotland thing, you wouldn’t understand
- Never met a castle I didn’t like
- No, mom, I haven’t picked up a Scottish accent yet
- Well put on a kilt and call me Scottish
- Guys, I want a castle
- Dear Edinburgh, you’re my absolute favorite
- Keep calm and…I can’t keep calm, I’m going to Edinburgh!
- Off to Edinburgh, be back never
- PSA – Update your address books, I live here now
You will also like Haircut Captions.
Hilarious Edinburgh Puns
It doesn’t hurt anyone to laugh every once in a while and if you are able to laugh through captions then isn’t it amazing? We know everyone can’t be funny and that’s why we searched the web and collected various Edinburgh puns for you and your pictures. Puns will keep your audience engaging and your pictures interesting.
- Edinburgh is my kilt-y pleasure
- Enjoying a reign-y day here at Edinburgh castle
- Winter in Edinburgh is snow joke!
- Love Edinburgh? Kilt-y as charged!
- Turn that crown upside down
- Thistle do nicely
- Nothing can ruin this view
- Some like it Scot!
- Even the rain can’t dampen Edinburgh’s beauty
- It’s quite cold here at Edin-brrrr Castle
Check out Captions for Pink-dresses.
Imagine going to Edinburgh and clicking many phenomenal pictures there and thinking to post the most gorgeous ones on Instagram. But you wouldn’t want to post your pictures on Instagram without a caption because if you do then it will just make your post incomplete. We don’t want this to happen that’s why we have gathered various Edinburgh quotes that will look perfect with your pictures.
- “Beautiful city of Edinburgh, most wonderful to be seen; with your ancient palace of Holyrood and Queen’s Park Green; and your big, magnificent, elegant New College; where people from all nations can be taught knowledge.” – William McGonagall
- “And yet the place establishes an interest in people’s hearts; go where they will, they find no city of the same distinction.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Edinburgh is alive with words.” – Sara Sheridan
- “Edinburgh is a city of shifting light, of changing skies, of sudden vistas. A city so beautiful it breaks the heart again and again.” – Alexander McCall Smith
- “Edinburgh is a sort of gothic fairytale city, and it can be a gothic horror city as well.” – David Mackenzie
- “Edinburgh isn’t so much a city, more a way of life… I doubt I’ll ever tire of exploring Edinburgh, on foot or in print.” – Ian Rankin
- “Fantasy, myth, legend, truth – all are intertwined in the story that is Scotland.” – Laurence Overmire
- “Edinburgh is so cultural and such a beautiful place to walk around.” – Rupert Friend
- “When I looked out in the morning it is as if I had waked in Utopia.” – George Elliot
- “There are no stars as lovely as Edinburgh street-lamps.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “The most beautiful of all the capitals of Europe.” – Sir John Betjeman
- “Edinburgh is a hotbed of genius.” – Tobias Smollett
- “There’s no leaving Edinburgh, no shifting it around: it stays with you, always.” – Alan Bold
- “But Edinburgh is a mad god’s dream.” – Hugh MacDiarmid
- “I find Edinburgh a stimulating place in which to live, with it being a city of contrasts, both architecturally and socially, and each district having a definite character.” – Joan Lingard
- “The view of Edinburgh from the road before you enter Leith is quite enchanting: it is, as Albert said, fairy-like and what you would only imagine as a thing to dream of, or to see in a picture.” – Queen Victoria’s journal
- “I always feel that when I come to Edinburgh, in many ways I am coming home.” – Alan Rickman
- “Coming back to Edinburgh is to me like coming home.” – Charles Dickens
- “Half a capital and half a country town, the whole city leads a double existence; it has long trances of the one and flashes of the other; like the king of the Black Isles, it is half alive and half a monumental marble.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
Have a look at Coffee Captions.
Short Edinburgh Captions
Clicking pictures and exploring new places is always fun but searching and even selecting a caption for your picture is not so fun. That’s why took the liberty to find the captions for your Edinburgh pictures and down below we have collected some short Edinburgh captions that will blend in perfectly with your pictures.
- The one where I go to Edinburgh
- The Royal Mile is my style
- Like my castle?
- Daydreaming in Edinburgh
- Sometimes I dream of Scotland
- Enjoying life one haggis at a time
- Falling hard for Edinburgh
- Wanderlust & city dust
- I wonder if Edinburgh misses me too
- My heart belongs to Scotland
Have a look at NATURE Instagram Captions
It is kinda weird to see that people in 21st century don’t know how significant Hashtags are. Hashtags bring traffic to your Instagram and Hashtags are vital in every form of social media. That’s why we have collected trendiest Edinburgh Hashtags for your Instagram post and make sure to add these Hashtags before posting your picture and caption.
You might also want to check out Short Smile Captions for Instagram Selfies
Edinburgh Castle Captions
Edinburgh is a place famous for many things and one such is castles. If you have been to Edinburgh then you will know that Edinburgh is the home to many breathtaking castles. If you have been there and clicked many pictures there then we have collected some amazing castle captions for your pictures that will best describe your pictures and your Edinburgh trip.
- “Different roads sometimes lead to the same castle.” -George R. R. Martin, ‘Game Of Thrones’.
- “The house is a castle which the king cannot enter.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson, ‘The Collected Works Of Ralph Waldo Emerson’.
- “Hello Hagrid. Tell us, have you been setting anything mad and hairy in the castle lately.” -Hermoine, ‘Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets’.
- “A field of clay touched by a genius of man becomes a castle.” -Og Mandino, ‘The Greatest Salesman In The World’.
- “I’ve got the key to my castle in the air, but whether I can unlock the door remains to be seen.” -Louisa May Alcott, ‘The Little Women’.
- “If you have built castles in the air, your work needs not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.” -Henry David Thoreau, ‘Walden’.
- “I could get used to it. Yep, I’m used to it. Guys, I want a castle.”-Flynn Rider, ‘Tangled’.
- “There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds.” -Gilbert K.Chestorton, ‘The Everlasting Man’.
- “Build castles, don’t dig graves.” -David J Schwartz, ‘The Magic of Thinking’.
- “Our heart wanders lost in the dark woods. Our dream wrestles in the castle of doubt, but there’s music in us. Hope is pushed down but the angel flies up again taking us with her. ” -Jack Gilbert, ‘Horses At Midnight Without A Moon’.
- “There are too many steps in this castle, and it seems to me they add a few every night, just to vex me.” -Maester Cressen, ‘A Clash of Kings’.
- 2.”That must be Lord Farquaad’s Castle. Do you think he’s maybe compensating for something. -Shrek, ‘Shrek’.
- I couldn’t have afforded to live in a castle, but it would have been peasant.
- Enjoying a reign-y day here at Edinburgh castle.
You might also like Cute Instagram Captions for Girls