Social media is a space where we stay connected with our friends. After a major event, comes the Instagram announcement. The excitement that comes from getting engaged makes you want to scream from the top of your lungs and let social media echo it for you.
After capturing the picture-perfect cliched photo, it is time to start a fire on your social media. That is – if you have the right captions for your pictures. While you might still be dazed by the wedding bells, you might not be able to come up with the best words to describe your feelings.
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. From captions about your vacation surprise to captions about your quarantine happiness, and from romantic captions to funny captions, we have a list of engagement captions which suits your aesthetics best.
Choose your category
Vacation Engagement Captions
Vacations are when you travel to see your loved ones. The thrill of the holidays and the presence of your loved ones around you might pump up your adrenaline and make you take the next step in your relationship. Your family and friends will be taking all the photos for your social media, but what about a caption?
We’ve curated a list of captions for those who wish to make a huge announcement during the holidays.
- This Christmas is a lot more sparkly and shiny than usual.
- Traveling from Miss to Mrs.
- And so our adventure begins.
- Together is a beautiful place to be.
- Carats don’t count when you’re on a vacation.
- Collecting moments with you forever.
- I need six months vacation twice a year, but with you.
- Let’s get lost together where the wifi is weak.
- Eiffel in love with you.
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy your partner a ring and give it to them on the beach.
- The only thing I love more than traveling is my partner. So why not do both at the same time?
- If paradise was a place, I’d place it in on your ring finger.
Quarantine Engagement Captions
The global pandemic COVID-19 has forced us to stay inside our four walls, changing many plans that we had. Since huge gatherings aren’t allowed, weddings and engagement parties have been canceled. Without the future of a lavish party to pop the question, proposals have been delayed.
But if you feel that your significant other is THE ONE, and you are sure about your future with them, then why wait? Aren’t we all looking for a reason to celebrate right now, given the distressing times?
You can never go wrong with your decision to get engaged, so we’ve curated a list of captions for quarantine engagements. Post your pictures with these captions, and give people a reason to be happy about already!!!
- Destination: Isolation with my fiance.
- We’re officially quarantine buddies for life.
- I found a new hobby: planning a wedding.
- Couples who quarantine together, stay together.
- Washing my hands 10 times a day won’t be so bad now that I have this ring to admire.
- We figured it was quaran-time to tie the knot.
- I can’t mask my excitement — I said yes!
- You make me feel like I’m living a quarantine dream.
- Stuck with my boyfriend/girlfriend < Stuck with my fiancé/fiancée.
- Congratulations, 2020. You just redeemed yourself.
- Sorry, mask. I have a new favorite accessory.
Engagement Captions For Her
First of all, congratulations you beautiful engaged human. You’ve said Yes to a lifelong commitment to your significant other, and want to express your feelings through a caption dedicated to him? You know the drill: crop, filter, caption, post. So, what are you waiting for?
We’ve got you a list of captions that will perfectly describe your relationship with your significant other.
- Pop the champagne, I’m changing my last name.
- You are my today and all of my tomorrows.
- And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.
- All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.
- We’ve decided on forever.
- He stole my heart, so I’m stealing his last name.
- whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”
- My name sounds even cuter with your name added to it.”
- Constantly, consistently, continually you.
- He put a ring on it.
Funny Engagement Captions
Taking the first step ahead and announcing your new title as ‘fiance’ on social media might make you anxious. Pair it up with some funny captions that we have curated for your picture. Your picture will probably become one of your most liked and most commented pictures of all time- so make sure you’ve got your followers cracking and rolling.
Most people remember a good caption. But, more people remember a funny caption. The following is a list of funny captions to add to your post and get people laughing in happiness for you.
- I can’t put my hand up during ‘Single Ladies’ anymore.
- Two less fish in the sea.
- Does this ring make me look… engaged?
- He asked, and I said “About damn time”
- I finally have an excuse to change my last name.
- I said yaaaaass.
- Officially off the market.
- Engagement advice: make sure the ring is really tight so it can never be taken off!
- To my hubby to be: get ready to pay for two tickets to watch one movie.
- I can’t keep calm, I’m getting married.
- Yes, there were fireworks!
- Pop the bubbly, I am getting a hubby.
- Confetti here, champagne there, love everywhere.
Romantic Engagement Captions
Wanting to keep it sweet and sentimental with a romantic engagement post? You can write a long paragraph describing your feelings for your significant other. Or you could always keep your thoughts for your partner. Deliver the news without getting too emotional on social media, by keeping it short?
We’ve just the right list of cheesy romantic captions for you, to say everything in a few words.
- Finally engaged to my prince charming.
- My person… for life.
- When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
- An engagement marks the end of a whirlwind romance and the beginning of an eternal love story.
- Two souls, one heart.
- From this day forward, you shall not walk alone.
- My heart will be your shelter, and my arms will be your home.
- Here’s to love, laughter, and happily ever after.
- Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
- I will forever be there to laugh with you, to lift you up when you are down, and to love you unconditionally through all of our adventures in life together.
- Dreams do come true, I found you.
- Three words. Eight letters. Say it, and I’m yours.
- If my heart is the sky, it is now engaged to the most precious star.
Engagement Ring Captions
Beyonce once sang “cause if you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it.” If that’s what your significant other did, it’s time to show off the ring. Love is in the air, and when you’re wearing a beautiful ring on your finger, it’s perfect. Your ring might have left you speechless, but we’ve got the words for you.
If you’re busy celebrating your special moment to the max and want to share the moment with your followers, these captions that we’ve curated for you will add a little extra sparkle to your rock.
- Engaged sure has a nice ring to it.
- Hopefully, this ring is waterproof, because I can’t hold back my happy tears.
- Out of all of my fingers, this one is now my favorite.
- It’s like I have a shooting star on my finger. I could get used to this.
- Our love is going to outlast every single one of these diamonds.
- Today, I got a piece of jewelry I never intend to take off.
- Today’s forecast is shiny with a 100 percent chance of marriage.
- My life just got a lot more sparkly.
- Pardon me while I shine a little brighter for a bit.
- It started with a little crush, and now I have a ring on my finger.
- I’ve got the whole world on my hand.
- Every time I look down at this ring, my heart skips a beat.
Best Friend’s Engagement Captions
Your friend just called you and told you that they’re getting engaged. The excitement comes in layers, from jumping to squealing. When you finally calm down, it’s time to show your best friend how happy you are for them, and shower them with all your love. And what is the best way other than sharing a picture of you and your best friend with a caption that captures your feelings?
If it’s not you, but your best friend who got engaged, we’ve got you covered with a list of captions you could share their pictures with, and let them know how much you love them and are happy for them.
- Your fiancé/fiancée is super lucky, because you’re the greatest BFF anyone could ever ask for.
- You’re pretty much my most favorite of all time in the history of ever. I can’t wait to celebrate your big day.
- My forever friend found her forever bae.
- I’m so happy for you and your new ring. I mean fiancé.
- I can’t keep calm. My best friend just got engaged!
- You’re the only person I’m OK with sharing my BFF with.
- I’m so happy for you two… and the thought of wedding cake in my future.
- Adding ‘bride squad’ to my resume today.
- You’re getting a husband/wife. I’m getting a party. It’s happily ever after for everyone involved.
- Congrats on finding someone who is just as wonderful as you.
- You’re going to be the cutest old couple.
Sister’s Engagement Captions
The bond between you and your sister is special. You are her protector, her go-to person. Which is why you’re the first person she calls after she says ‘yes’ to her significant other’s proposal. Engagements are always exciting, but when your sister tells you that she got engaged, the excitement is on another level.
Tell your sister how much you appreciate her and are excited for her with this list of captions that we’ve collected for you.
- My sister said, ‘yes,’ and I said, ‘when’s the party?’
- There is no better friend than a sister, and there is no better sister than you. I can’t wait to see you get married.”
- Wishing love, laughter, and happily ever after for my sister.
- You are a sister, my best friend, and now, a bride-to-be.
- My sister just got a new role: fiancée!
- I’m not crying. You’re crying.
- Just remember to always love your fiancé/fiancée, but not as much as you love me. I’m number one.
- Hey sis, of all the moments we’ve celebrated and shared, this one tops the list.
- And so your new adventure begins. Just don’t forget to get me a souvenir.
- You’ve always been my biggest inspiration. To see you this happy makes me feel like I’m on top of the world. May your marriage be a beautiful adventure full of pleasant surprises and amazing discoveries.
- I need to see the ring right now! It’s obviously not that important, but… I’m so happy for you, sis! It takes a lot of courage to give someone your heart. To trust someone so unconditionally. Can’t wait to see you getting married.
- Congratulations on your engagement! Who would’ve thought that you will eventually find someone who can stand you? Just kidding, you are amazing, and I couldn’t be happier for you. So much more to come.
On a special occasion such as your engagement, your announcement deserves all the likes. It’s time to let the world know about your engagement. Add these hashtags that we’ve curated for you. Engagement hashtags will help you gain more attention, and will separate your other pictures from your special pictures.
Here’s a list of engagement hashtags to amp up your post, and to say everything in just one or two words.
- #SheSaidYes #ISaidYes
- #BrideToBe #GroomToBe
- WifedUp #HubbiedUp