If you are here then it is safe to assume that you just returned from your Barcelona trip and you are looking for some good pictures for your phenomenal pictures and why not? Instagram pictures without proper captions are bad as hell and we have collected some classy captions for you people so you don’t have to look around and waste your time. We have various captions like Funny Barcelona Captions, Barcelona Spain Captions and also Short Barcelona Captions.
Don’t be sad as this ain’t the end. We have more diverse captions that include Barcelona Quotes, Hilarious Barcelona Puns, Cute Barcelona Captions, FC Barcelona Quotes and lastly Barcelona Sayings. These captions will surely blow your mind so make sure to stay with us till the end.
Choose your category
Funny Barcelona Captions
If you recently visited the beautiful city of Spain then we can say that you had the time of your life there. You must have clicked lots of pictures there and now you just want to post these pictures online on your Instagram so your friends and family can have a taste of your experience. But the caption is a problem as you don’t know any. In this case, we are here to help as we have collected Funny Barcelona Captions for you people.
- Fiesta like there’s no mañana
- Let’s give ’em something to tapas-bout
- Getting to the top of Tibidabo is a Spain in the butt!
- Feeling on tapas the world here in Barcelona
- I hate to Rambla on about Barcelona, but this place is amazing!
- Might as Guell head to Barcelona for the weekend!
- A sangria a day keeps the worries away
- It’s a pitcher perfect night for sangria
- It’s been a tile since I’ve been to Barcelona, but I’m so happy to be back!
- Might as Guell insta this
You might want to check out Best Song Lyrics Captions
Barcelona Spain Captions
Regardless of whether you have only a couple of days or more, you must add Barcelona to your Spain holiday because Barcelona offers something that other places don’t. But if you decide to stay longer than you will have the opportunity to explore Barcelona, you can see Antoni Gaudi’s creations and many different and phenomenal architectural designs. So if you recently visited Barcelona while you were in Spain and clicked beautiful pictures then we have perfect captions for you and your pictures.
- I know exactly where my heart is: Barcelona
- Summer in Barcelona is the best I’ve ever felt
- Hello Barcelona, your lights are fireflies in my heart
- I’m dreaming of a hot summer in Barcelona
- After visiting, I totally understand why there are so many songs about Barcelona
- Watching the sun set over the Barcelona horizon never gets old
- Watching the sun set over the Spanish horizon is something I’ll never forget
- Paradise found right here
- I’ll be back, going off to play in the Barcelona sun.
- New York City and Barcelona: Two places that might have more rooftop pools than people.
- Feeling on tapas the world here in Barcelona.
- You can stop looking for your Spanish rose you already found her.
- “Just living my best Cheetah Girls life here in Barcelona.”
You might want to check out 200+ Comments For Couple Pic on Instagram
Short Barcelona Captions
Here is the truth long captions are always a pain in the ass and exhausting. People nowadays want simple things like short captions that are crispy that will just grab the reader’s attention. No one has time to sit around and spend their time reading long captions. If you like to go with short captions then we have collected Short Barcelona Captions for you people.
- Summer nights and city lights
- I left my heart in Barcelona
- Living off sangria and siestas
- Barcelona has my heart
- Find me under the palms
- Sangria counts as fruit right?
- Barcelona, I’m yours!
- Paella, sangria, and tapas, oh my!
- You had me at hola
- This is my happy place
- Soup of the day: Sangria
- Save water, drink sangria
You might want to check out Weekend Captions
We should start with the best and the renowned Barcelona quotes shared by individuals that fell head over heels for the bright nightlife, clamouring markets, staggering archaic design and delightful food. These have tempted inventive craftsmen, scholars and essayists to make delightful statements about Barcelona, some of which you can find underneath. The pictures that you took while you were on your trip will look good with the following captions.
- “There are no straight lines or sharp corners in nature. Therefore buildings must have no straight lines or sharp corners.” – Antonio Gaudi
- “Nothing is art if it does not come from nature.” – Antoni Gaudí
- “I’d love to be popular in Barcelona. That sounds like a fun job.” – Bobby Heenan
- “Allow me to state here how much I love Barcelona, an admirable city, a city full of life, intense, a port open to the past and future.” – Le Corbusier
- “Barcelona is one of my favorite cities in the world. The fashion and people are just so effortlessly cool.” – Leigh Lezark
- “Barcelona, such a beautiful horizon. Barcelona, like a jewel in the sun.” – Freddie Mercury and Montserrat Caballé, “Barcelona”
- “Barcelona is a very old city in which you can feel the weight of history; it is haunted by history. You cannot walk around it without perceiving it.” – Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- “New York City and Barcelona: Two places I love that might have more rooftop pools than people.” – Unknown
- “Just close your eyes and let’s pretend we’re dancing in the street in Barcelona.” – Ed Sheeran, “Barcelona”
- “Every time you have to go, shut my eyes and you know, I’ll be lying right by your side in Barcelona.” – George Ezra, “Barcelona”
- “Italy has great food and Barcelona has great energy.” – Stefon Harris
- “But if there was no Barcelona, why would you get out of bed in the morning?” – Ray Hudson
- “Even the moon was embarrassed by the beauty of Barcelona.” – Andrew Barger
- “Las Ramblas, I’ll meet you. We’ll dance around La Sagrada Familia drinking sangria.” – Ed Sheeran, “Barcelona”
- “I wrote every day between the ages of 12 and 20 when I stopped because I went to Barcelona, where life was too exciting to write.” – Colm Tóibín
You might want to check out Throwback Captions for Travel
Hilarious Barcelona Puns
Do you people love Puns? Yes, then you are at the right place as we have got the perfect Barcelona Puns for you. Imagine you just returned from an amazing trip to a beautiful European city and you took thousand of pictures there but now that you are searching for captions it is very hard to find any good one so we have collected these Hilarious Barcelona Puns for you people. Enjoy.
- “What a rem-arc-able city!”
- “So much sightseeing has my dogs Barca-ing.”
- “It’s been a tile since I’ve been to Barcelona, but I’m so happy to be back!”
- “Gaudi, I could use another sangria”
- “Might as Guell head to Barcelona for the weekend!”
- “I don’t want to leave Barcelona, but unfortunately, I Gaudi.”
- “My Gaudi, isn’t Barcelona amazing?”
- “I heard there’s a lot of cool architecture in Barcelona. But I thought it was pretty Gaudí.”
- “Might as Guell insta this.”
- “Getting to the top of Tibidabo is a Spain in the butt!”
- “Oh my Gaudí, I just love Barcelona!”
- “Let’s give ’em something to tapas-bout.”
- “I hate to Rambla on about Barcelona, but this place is amazing!”
- “We’re cava-ing a great time in Barcelona!”
Don’t forget to also check out FUNNY Instagram Captions
Cute Barcelona Captions
Assuming you are exploring Barcelona cites then you must be clicking beautiful and stunning pictures. Well if this is the case then you must be planning to post all these pictures online and for that, you need some good captions. Tension is not as we have collected some classy Barcelona captions for you that are also cute. The captions mentioned below will blend in with your pictures.
- Dreams are made of sun and sangria
- Don’t know siesta, but I do fiesta
- Take me to Barcelona and I won’t want to order sangria anywhere else in the world
- I’ll be back, going off to play in the Barcelona sun
- Relationship status: in love with sunsets and this city
- BRB, going off to play in the Barcelona sun
- Pass the sangria and paella, please
- On the search for the best sangria in Barcelona
- Where can I get more vacation days?
- I found paradise in Barcelona
- Sunshine is the best medicine
- Today’s forecast: 100% chance of sangria and tapas
Also, check out Monday Instagram captions
FC Barcelona Quotes
FC Barcelona is a pretty famous team in this European city and if you are a fan and recently visited Barcelona or someplace else to see their live match and clicked many pictures there then we have something cool for you. Well, one thing is for sure that you want to post all those pictures on Instagram and for that you need captions. We have collected some amazing FC Barcelona Quotes for you people.
- “l am a believer in passing the ball on the ground, I was lucky to be part of teams like that at Arsenal, with the French national team and with Monaco and at Barcelona. I know you can win in other ways, but I believe that is the way football should be played.” — Thierry Henry
- “l was captain in Atletico at 19, playing in the same team as Demetrio Albertini, who won three Champions Leagues, and Sergi Barjuan from Barcelona, who had won everything, and they were 32, 33. I was a kid as captain, so I wasn’t the real captain, just a kid learning from them.”- Fernando Torres
- “To me, doing the Olympics in 1992 in Barcelona for NBC, just seeing the Dream Team take the floor, was a thrill for me. I don’t think there was another team in any sport with that high level of athletes playing together.” — Marv Albert
- “One thing I’ve done in my life is train year-round to compete at anything, anything. I’ve got an invitation now to maybe be on the karate team for the Barcelona Olympics. I’m debating whether I want to do that. I just love to compete, and I want to win.” — Herschel Walker
- “FC Barcelona is the national team of Catalonia.” — Carles Puyol
- “Everyone’s got unfinished business with Barcelona. They’re the greatest team in the world.”- Frank Lampard
- “Barcelona are my favourite team in Spain, let’s put it that way.” — Frank Lampard
- “l think Barcelona and the Spanish national teams have been good for soccer because there are a lot of teams that come up playing from the back: with the goalie, the defense, moving up a defender to midfield, playing attacking soccer. I think fans want to see that. They want to see beautiful soccer, a spectacle, and Barcelona does that.” — Xavi
- “When you play a team with as much attacking power as Barcelona and you restrict them to one shot on target in the second leg, you are doing something right. Have the best football team gone through? Yes. Have the best-organised team gone through? No.” -Jamie Redknapp
- “l don’t know if Barcelona have ever gone to a place like the Britannia Stadium and suffered the kind of onslaught from Tony Pulis’ team of long throws and free-kicks or been up to a place like Blackburn and been beaten up by their long ball into the box.” — Andy Gray
You might want to check out SHORT Instagram Captions
When you go someplace nice, you are tend to click thousands of pictures and when you are about to post these pictures you need some good captions and for that, we are here. Down below we are bringing Barcelona Sayings for you. These captions will bring authenticity to your pictures.
- ‘I hate to Rambla on about Barcelona, but this place is amazing!’
- Figured I might as Guell Instagram this!
- ‘It’s been a tile since I’ve been to Barcelona, but I’m so happy to be back!’
- ‘I heard there’s a lot of cool architecture in Barcelona. But I thought it was pretty Gaudí.’
- ‘Don’t know siesta, but I do fiesta.’
- ‘Barcelona is Gaudí’s.’
- ‘Let’s give ’em something to tapas-bout.’
- Feeling on tapas the world here in Barcelona.
- Got Gaudi?
- ‘Channelling the Cheetah girls.’
- ‘Might as Guell head to Barcelona for the weekend!’
You might want to check out Awesome Sunset Captions