Now is the time to make your class feel more special. Celebrate your graduation achievements with customized gifts and graduation announcements to commemorate their special day. Graduation wishes and messages come in all sizes and sizes. Get inspired to write excellent graduation messages and wish that every grad would like to get to honor their academic achievement. In addition, you can add other graduation decorations and graduation team property from our Graduation Headquarters. Graduation is a good time to reward your grad with gifts and a special message honoring all the work they have done to get here
Whether you hope to congratulate the graduate with funny graduation captions or a few honest graduation quotes, we have included examples of graduation messages that you can use and customize. It says “congratulations”, “we are very proud”, and “keep up the good work” on any graduation with a graduation announcement card or a custom courtyard sign. Also, include graduation gifts made for you to celebrate this special occasion.
Captions you will Love !!
What to Write in Graduation Card?
Graduating from college is one big achievement. Even though the past four years have passed in the blink of an eye, your grad is looking forward to a lifetime. Here, the following are some of the best quotes for the same.
- Chasing your dreams is not an easy job. It requires lots of passion, it requires lots of commitments, and true dedication, as you proved it right by being a graduate. Congrats son.
- I believe you can fly! The sky is your limit. Spread out your wings and soar high. Congratulations and best wishes.
- School may be over, but life’s lessons are yet to be learned. Keep an open heart and mind. Happy graduation, we love you.
- Although your graduation may mark the completion of your schooling, don’t ever stop pursuing knowledge. Wishing you all the best on graduation.
- It is a great feeling that my nephew has become a graduate. I am so proud of you.
- Graduation is an exciting time. It marks both an ending and a beginning; it’s warm memories of the past and big dreams for the future.
- We praise you for your efforts, and send good wishes too, for a future filled with happiness and your fondest dreams come true.
- Congratulations on graduating! This is just the beginning; you are a star in the making. Shine on.
- You are brilliant, able, and ambitious. You shall always walk the glory road. Happy Graduation. I bless you with all that you need to earn many more achievements and feats in life ahead. Congratulations and well done.
- The journey of life brings both challenges and chances. May you carry your spirit to snatch the chances and beat the challenges. Congratulations on your graduation. May you live a proud life.
- Happy graduation. Always remember that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you’ll ever know. Congrats we love you.
- Chasing a dream requires effort, passion, and hard work. You are now halfway. Keep up your good work and continue to strive. Congratulations!
- Just remember that the process of learning never ends. Happy Graduation, son.
Also check out SASSY Instagram Captions
Cool High School Graduation Wishes
Your university graduation wishes will be the ultimate joy of the past and we congratulate the future with these message ideas and inspiration. Celebrate their accomplishments with a selfie frame that they will use to take pictures on their graduation day.
- A hearty congratulation on your graduation and wishing you good luck for the new beginning in life. May you reach all your goals.
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. And you can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go. Congratulations graduate.
- The tassel was definitely worth the hassle. Congrats on all your hard work.
- Son, I closed my eyes for but a moment and suddenly a man stood where a boy used to be. I may not carry you now in my arms, but I will always carry you in my heart. You have given me so many reasons to be proud of the man you have become; the proudest moment for me is telling others that you are my son. I love you now and forever. Congratulations on this special achievement, grad.
- We still remember the first day of your school. On that day, we were nervous to send you away from us. It still feels like that same day is back again. We feel nervous yet again, as you face the world by yourself. But, deep inside we always know that you’ll come out as a winner. Best of luck son.
- Nothing can stop you now. You have a ticket to your dreams come true. Congrats.
- To my dearest nephew, I can’t believe you’re so grown up. You’ve learned so much and I’m confident you’ll continue to reach your goals. Congratulations!
- Send well wishes: Send the graduate off with well wishes for new beginnings and continued success.
- It was my dream to see you graduate and you’ve made it come true. To my dearest nephew, I congratulate you on your success and all that is to come.
- I still remember when your parents brought you home. Now I get the chance to remember this incredible milestone in your life. Congratulations on your graduation! I am so proud of you.
- You have worked so hard my child. It is time to celebrate your graduation. You have made us all very proud. Best of luck for your future.
- We are so proud that you are a graduate now. Congratulations dear.
- Congratulations on your outstanding achievement! Looking back, it was all worth it. Wishing you the best in the wonderful career you have chosen.
- Congratulations on your brilliant success and achievement. Keep up the good work and many more great accomplishments will keep coming your way. We are so proud of you.
You might also want to check out Wedding Captions for Bride
Good Graduation Sentiments for Son
Congratulations on your graduation and good wishes for the beginning of life. Congratulations son. Congratulations to our dear son. Thank you for making us proud. I love you so much. Happy graduation, son. He has proved that anything can happen. We are frustrated and proud.
- Dear son, today you have made me the proudest mother. Stay happy, stay safe, and be kind. Congratulations!!
- We know today you are the happiest soul like us in this world. Accept my heartfelt wishes for the best gift you have given us today. We are so proud that you are a graduate now. Congratulations!
- Congratulation my dear son. Today I am very happy. It is such an invaluable gift for me. So I want to say a simple thanks to you for everything you did. You make me proud to be your mother.
- Before you were born, I carried you in my heart, and still, now you are in my heart. I looked into your eyes and saw all my hopes and dreams come alive in you. When I heard the news of your graduation I felt it’s my achievement. I’m proud of you my boy.
- We have found our success in yours since your childhood till now. Even we got it today too. It is beyond price to us. We believe that one day our son will be a successful man definitely.
- We are thankful to God for your successful graduation. It’s the result of your sincerity, hard work, and patience. You have found the result of your hard work. Congrats!
- Today I am the happiest mother in the world. My baby boy has grown up. Now he is a graduate. Congratulation! On this day I want to say spread your wings and live your life. Stay happy and be wise.
- Dear son, congratulation for your graduation. I feel so much proud of you. I hope you will continue working hard to make you a completely successful man.
- When we heard the news of your good result the tears came to eyes with joy. We were the happiest and proudest parents in this world. May God fill your earth with joy and success.
- May you always stay true and fight every obstacle to fulfill your dreams, dear son. I feel proud to be your mother.
- I cannot believe my baby boy is now a graduate. Even though I feel old, this is my most happy day. Congrats, son.
- Finally, you are a graduate. Never forget that there’s no end to learning. Always stay humble and kind. May God bless you.
You might also want to check out 134+ Instagram Captions for BEST FRIENDS Post in 2021
Messages for Daughter’s Graduation
Congratulations on your graduation. May God continue to bless you forever and ever. Your hard work eventually paid off. We feel so proud of you dear daughter. Dear daughter, today we are proud of you. We wish you a prosperous future. We wish you the best of luck in the next step.
- I cannot believe you are already a graduate. Lots of best wishes, love. May you reach the highest peak of success.
- Hope success keeps finding its way back to you. Congrats on your graduation. Mommy-daddy loves you so much.
- After a long journey, your hard work already paid off. You have become a graduate today. It’s a wonderful time for all of us. We love you! Congrats to our newly graduate!
- Dear sweet daughter! You are beautiful as always. But today you are a knowledgeable and beautiful woman. May God be always with you! Best wishes for your future!
- I always knew you are made for great things. I cannot wait for your bright future. Congrats on graduating.
- Praying for your successful future on this graduation day of yours. We love you to the moon, darling.
- It’s a pleasure to see our princess daughter completing her graduation! A bright future is waiting ahead for you. Wishing you a very successful journey in life.
- It was our lifelong dream to see you dressed as a graduate. Today you fulfilled our dream. We are so proud of you!
- Happy Graduation, sweetheart. May God bless you with an amazing life ahead. Lots of love from mommy.
- Graduation means you are now fully prepared to face the real world and take your own responsibilities as well as your parents. We believe you will do this well too! Best of luck!
- Working hard must pay off dear! It is proved again by your outstanding result. We know you worked so hard and today get the result. Now it’s time to go ahead to the next step of your life. All the best!
- Congrats on graduating. Keep this good work going! Love you so much, baby.
- We can remember your first day at school. Even it seems like just a few days ago. And today you have completed your graduation. Congratulations to your parents!
- It is the beginning, thus wishing you all the best in your life. As your mother, I am the happiest today.
- Congratulation my dear lovely daughter! We are feeling proud as your parent. Our daughter is grown enough to take the responsibility of her parents! Love you, sweety. Wishing you a very bright future.
- Congratulation my dear daughter! I’m proud of your success. Your mother always appreciates your decision. Praying for your continuing success.
- Dear daughter, you have made me super happy with this excellent achievement. Mommy loves you so much.
You might also want to check out 120+ FALL Instagram Captions for AUTUMN
Sweet One-Liner Graduation Messages
Help your class decorate their bedroom with custom-made canvas for their favorite high school memories that will make their dorm feel like home. Get inspired by some of our favorite ways to say just that.
- You have made your uncle/aunt proud, my dear nephew. I would like to congratulate you on the successful completion of your graduation.
- You are an achiever. You have made us all proud; keep up the good work. Congratulations on graduation.
- You worked your butt off, now shake your booty for some fun. Congrats on your graduation.
- We’re proud of your accomplishments and the person that you’ve become. Congratulations.
- I hope your dreams take you to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known.
- Remember that you can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. Congratulations on your graduation sweetheart, we couldn’t be more proud. Good luck with what the future holds.
- Mention specific accomplishments. Did they receive any honors or were they a sports team captain? Mention this in your letter!
- Congrats Grad. Shoot for the moon because even if you miss it, you will land amongst the stars.
- Congratulations Graduate. You’ve worked hard to achieve your goals and now you’re on your way to seek new vistas, dream new dreams, embark on who you are, embrace life with passion and keep reaching for your star. Go for it!
- Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. And, before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. And, before you quit, try.
- You’ve not only made your parents proud but have made me the happiest uncle/aunt in the world. Congratulations on your graduation!
- My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to. Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small, and that you never need to carry more than you can hold. There is a lot that awaits you, congrats grad.
- Even more than proving that you are smart enough to earn a diploma, you have proven your character. And your character is much more important than any diploma or graduation. Best wishes to a man of character!
- It must be a very proud moment for you. All of the hard work you have put in has paid off. Congratulations Grad. Your reward lies ahead. Have a successful future.
- Now that you are a graduate, use your freedom wisely. We are already so proud of you. Congratulations.
- I hope my support and guidance have helped you over the years in any way. I’m so happy to watch you graduate and achieve your goals.
Check out more quarantine captions at 200+ Lockdown Captions for Quarantine Instagram
Quotes for Last Day of College
There is a lot of self-sacrifice waiting for a high school graduate. Between saying goodbye to friends at home and packing college dormitories, your class can use good congratulations.
- Congratulations on graduating… Wishing that brighter opportunities come your way and you achieve success in all of them!
- Say Congratulations! Let the graduate know how proud you are of their accomplishments and congratulate them on graduating. You should start your message off with this cheerful sentiment.
- Congratulations on your graduation, son. We are so proud to see our little bundle of joy grow into such a fine and mature adult. Continue doing us proud sweetheart. Best of luck in your future, we love you.
- Now you’re a step closer to your dream and will soon be reaping the fruits of your hard work. Congratulations!
- Your brilliant achievements are remarkable. May all your dreams come true. Good luck and congratulations.
- Enjoy all of your achievements, my dear nephew. You’ve come a long way and I’m excited to watch you grow.
- Chase your dreams. Never stop trying. Never stop learning. Live life to the fullest and give it nothing but your best.
- Congratulations, my dearest, on being a graduate. As for your future is concerned, we’re sure you are going to make it a successful one.
- Look to the future. Express your happiness for the grad’s future and let them know you’re excited for their next chapter. Reassure them that their future is bright.
- As you cherish the fruits of your hard work, I wish that success keeps following you in everything that you do. Today and always… Congratulations and Happy Graduation.
- Write the perfect graduation message for your nephew with a message that captures your sentiment and relationship. As an aunt or uncle, you’ll want to congratulate the graduate, share a memory, and pass along any wisdom you see fit. Make sure to get them a gift that they will use for the future with customizable tech accessories that they will love to use everyday.
- Congrats on your graduation. We bet you feel like you can take on the world, and you can. But remember we’ll always be here for you.
- You can achieve whatever you want in life. All you have to do is believe that you can. We believe in you, happy graduation.
- Life is a grand adventure and now is the time for you to go live it. We are so proud of you on your graduation and we are so looking forward to seeing all that you will accomplish.
- Congratulations to our little graduate. No matter where you go or how successful you become, never lose sight of yourself. Always be humble. Your parents think about you often.
- Start each day believing in your dreams. Know without a doubt that you were made for great things.
- Graduation isn’t the end of a tough journey. It is the beginning of a beautiful one…