Gudi Padwa signifies the arrival of spring and marks the traditional New Year of Maharashtra, according to the lunisolar calendar. The festival falls on the first day of the Hindu month of Chaitra corresponding to March or April on the Gregorian calendar. In Maharashtra, Gudi Padwa is celebrated for raising Gudi, arranging road trips, and preparing delicious meals. According to legend, the day when King Brahma created the Universe is, therefore, one of the most beautiful days of the year. While for some people it is the day when Lord Rama was appointed to the council in Ayodhya after his victory over Ravana. The Sindhi community celebrates this day as Cheti Chand and keeps the festival as the day of the appearance of King Jholelaal. The day is celebrated by offering prayers and preparing delicacies like Tehri and Saai Bhaaji. In 2021, Gudi Padwa falls on April 13th.
Here are Facebook, Instagram messages, greetings, and images that you can send to your loved ones, far and near, to celebrate Gudi Padwa! In preparation for your game in Gudi Padwa, Instafbcaptions brings you a new set of content filtering captions. Get lost in the moment when life is nothing but a party!
Choose your category
Holy Captions for Gudi Padwa in English
Gudi Padwa’s captions in the morning can enlighten you and your loved ones throughout the year. Send them loads of uplifting vibes and prayers for healing, love, care, and being at the forefront of their current genre. Enjoy some lovely captions and wishes for the same.
- What wishes should I ask for O Lord? You have always given me more than I deserved. Thank you!
- Wishing you a Happy Gudi Padwa!
- We wish your entire year is full of new smiles, new successes, new joys, and new adventures.
- A new ray of light, a new beginning of success coming your way, wish you the best life could offer on this special festival, Happy Gudi Padwa Day.
- Time will pass away, we are all together in this, stay strong and wishing you a Happy Gudi Padwa.
- This day you’ll find all the ladies draped in ethnic sarees, decorating their homes, setting up the ‘Gudi’, and praying for the prosperity and health of their near and dear ones. Happy Gudi Padwa!
- Raise the Gudi Join your hands Pray to God He understands Life each day To the fullest May this Padwa bring Nothing but the best.
- As you savour Ugadi Pachadi. Here’s wishing that your New Year is filled with all the rich flavors of life. Happy Ugadi to You!
- Today is a new day, adorned with new hopes, new plans, and new missions.
- Don’t question the festivities, it always binds never breaks.
- Let the Gudi Padwa spread the message of peace and happiness.
- New year, Old you! New Hopes, Old Dreams! New Resolutions, New Habits! Wish you all a very Happy Gudi Padwa.
For a detailed guide and more tips, do check out The Ultimate Guide to Writing Good Instagram Captions
Gudi Padwa is a traditional New Year’s celebration celebrating the people of Maharastra. The festival is celebrated in the spring. As it is a festival, there is great joy and happiness. Following is the list of some quotes, captions, and greetings that you can find suitable with your happy festival picture.
- Happiness all around.
- May your search for happiness end this Gudi Padwa.
- A new hope, a new beginning, and a new dream are willing to unfold. May this new year bring millions of joys that are unheard of and untold.
- Praying that this New Year brings endless joys and new hopes into your life. Happy Gudi Padwa!
- Gudi Padwa is finally here. An important day for you and me. I pray for your goodwill and health. May you be blessed till eternity. Happy Gudi Padwa!
- I pray to Almighty that this Gudi Padwa, you and your family are blessed with harmony, peace, health, love and prosperity.
- Feeling the festive vibes.
- Soneri suryachi soneri kirne, Soneri kirnancha soneri diwas.. Soneri diwasachya Soneri Shubhechha! Gudipadvyachya Hardik Shubhechha.
- Our new year starts with Puran Poli.
- Enjoy this New Year and a beautiful day with your friends and families, wishing you a prosperous Gudi Padwa
Also, check out: Best ATTITUDE Captions for Instagram 2021
Gudi Padwa Quotes In Marathi
Gudi Padwa is celebrated on the first day of Chaitra (Hindu month). This is one of the best times in Maharashtrian. Here is a list of Gudi Padwa captions, quotes, and wishes you can send to your friends and family for the beautiful New Year’s celebration of Konkani and Marathi.
- गुडी पाडव्याच्या शुभेच्छा!
- आशा की हा गुडी पाडवा तुम्हाला तुमचं नव रूप दाखवो.
- हा गुडी पाडवा तुमच्यातील नावीन्याची साक्ष होवो.
- गुडी पाडव्याच्या या मंगल प्रसंगी सरवांनी प्रेमाने रहाण्याची सुरवात करुया आणी स्वतः ला व सरवांना क्षमा करून हे वीश्व रहाण्याकरीता सुंदर बनवीन्याची शपथ घेऊया.
- मला प्रसंगाविषेशानवये पोषाक घालण्यासाठी काहीतरी कारण पाहीजे जे गुडी पाडव्यामुळेच शकय होते.
- Padwacha pahat ugach chaan lagtat mala, mi ghartil dur asun hi ghara jawad lavtat mala.
- जे देवाला मानतात तेंचातील क्षधा व प्रेम कधीही कमी होत नाही.
- Lavun de mala hey rang swapnan che, aaj kiti divasa nantar mala rangun java asa vatat.
You might also like: 100+ Romantic Captions, Quotes, and Lines for your Love
Greetings of Gudi Padwa to Family and Friends
The Festival begins with preparations. And preparation begins in the last days. From decorations to dresses we have to choose from a lot of celebratory items. Finally, we click on more images. These photos need to be posted with Gudi Padwa captions. You can find captions for Gudi Padwa from the ones listed below.
- May this Gudi Padwa bring truckloads of luck and love. May you be blessed in every way from the lord up above
- Here’s wishing that my rangoli adds more colors to your Spring, just the way you do to our friendship! Wish you a bright and colorful Gudi Padwa!
- Don’t question the festivities, it always binds and never breaks.
- May each tear turn to smile, may all life’s obstacles fade away. These are my special wishes. Just for you on the Gudi Padwa Day.
- Yes, I am just an example people give while referring to sweet.
- Faith would never cease in those who believe in God. Happy Gudi Padwa!
- Surya Toch, Parva Nave Shabd Tech Varsh Nave Ayushya Tech, Arth Nave Yashache Suru Hovo Kiran Nave Gadhi Padvyachya Shubhechha.
- May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion of Gudi Padwa is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here’s hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead. Happy Gudi Padwa!
- Happy Gudi Padwa!
- Gudi Padwa is a symbolic festival that pronounces life as neither completely sour nor completely sweet. Wishing you a Happy Gudi Padwa!
- Let this Gudi Padwa witness a new you!
- Raise the Gudi, fold your hands, and pray to God for the well-being of your folks and mankind. Hope you have a Happy Gudi Padwa.
Check out other short captions at SHORT Instagram Captions
Gudi Padwa Funny Wishes
The festival falls on the first day of the Hindu month of Chaitra corresponding to March or April on the Gregorian calendar. In Maharashtra, Gudi Padwa is celebrated for raising Gudi, arranging road trips, and preparing delicious meals. Enjoy!
- May the festival of Gudi padwa bring prosperity and good health to you and your family in these uncertain times, Happy Gudi Padwa.
- Tilgul Ghya ani God God Bola!
- Happy Gudi Padwa to the one who is close to my heart and has been with me in all ups and downs.
- May the sweetness of overflowing milk and sugarcane. Fill your home with harmony and happiness. Wishing you the best and prosperous Gudi Padwa 2021
- Some days are good, some bad. Sometimes you are happy, sometimes sad. This Gudi Padwa, I wish you, dear, a year of happiness, with friends and family near. Happy Gudi Padwa
- On this occasion of Gudi Padwa, I wish you a life filled with success, health, prosperity and happiness.
- Rely on the most important person – YOURSELF starting this day.
- Let us all close our eyes, say a warm goodbye to the past year and welcome the happy New year. Happy Gudi Padwa!
- May the festival of Gudi Padwa bring you luck, success and happiness.
- Memories of moments celebrated together, moments that have been attached in my heart, forever make me miss you, even more, this Ugadi. Hope this Gudi Padwa brings in Good Fortune & Abounding Happiness for you! Happy Gudi Padwa.
- The raw mangoes, neem, and jaggery represent the sour, bitter and sweet flavours of life. May the flavours of Ugadi fill your life in the coming year.
- Don’t wait for them to come up. Go, forgive, and forget all those who hurt you and make this festival of Gudi Padwa worth remembering.
Also check out Funny BROTHER Instagram Captions