The Haldi ceremony is a traditional holy bath, which, along with many others, is a pre-wedding ceremony in India. Haldi (turmeric) is mixed with oil and water to make a paste out of it, and this paste is applied to both the bride and groom by married women on the morning of the wedding. This ceremony is a way to wish and bless the couple before their wedding. Haldi is known to have properties that leave the skin fair and glowing, all ready for the big day. It is also considered to be auspicious and acts as a shield of protection for the couple in this next step ahead in their lives. You’re going to get some cool pictures from this ceremony and whenever you get those pictures make sure to post them on Instagram to remember this event for a long time. To accompany your pictures we’ve collected various HALDI Instagram Captions like Couple’s Haldi Captions, Haldi Ceremony Guests Captions and Welcoming a New Member Haldi Captions.
This auspicious ceremony is accompanied by traditional songs and dances. If you’ve witnessed this gala wedding tradition and looking for captions for your pictures from the Haldi ceremony, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve curated more Haldi ceremony captions and sorted them out for you to add to your pictures like Yellow Captions, Fun Haldi Ceremony Captions and Haldi Ceremony Hashtags.
You might also want to check out
Choose your category
Top 10 HALDI Ceremony Instagram Captions 2022
1. “May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”
Captions that are short and crispy always make their way into our list. We prefer to add short captions because sometimes people just hate reading big captions, so for their convenience, we’ve added this Short Haldi Caption. If you are one of those people then go ahead and use this caption.
2. “May today be the beginning of a long, happy life together.”
Planning to post a picture without a caption or did you already do this? Believe us that Instagram post will make everyone hate your stunning pictures because there is no caption with your pictures. Well, don’t worry as you can use this Haldi Instagram Caption for your pictures.
3. “Your wedding day is the start of your fairytale. Embrace the joy that rolls with it.”
Captions are very important for your pictures if you’re planning to post those pictures on your social media. It is because captions bring out the real beauty of your pictures and if you can’t think of a good caption then you can use this Haldi caption for your pictures.
4. “Love is patient. It is kind. Love grows stronger over time. Love is never jealous. It understands. I wish you a lifetime together full of everlasting love.”
If you are here because you are on the lookout for a Haldi Caption then be happy because you’re at your final stop. We searched the whole web and found this caption for your Instagram post. You can go ahead and use this caption for your Instagram.
5. “You will never forget this day for it is the mark of a new beginning, the start of your sweet forever.”
Are you having a tough day as you’re searching for a Haldi caption all day and still failed to find the perfect one? If this is the case then let us solve this problem. You’ll be glad to know that we’ve got the perfect Caption for your phenomenal pictures.
6. “Long have you waited for this very moment. It’s such a joy to be celebrating your wedding with you!”
Sometimes all people want is a simple caption for their pictures but that one must be catchy and impressive. If you want a Haldi caption for your pictures then you are in the perfect place. If you like this caption then go ahead and use this one.
7. “To see a couple so happy and excited about their special day must mean that they are truly contented and in love with one another.”
We have said captions are very important for an Instagram post and without a proper caption an Instagram post is incomplete. So if you want a Haldi Caption for your pictures then this section is for you. This caption will compliment your pictures.
8. “There was no religious ceremony connected with marriage among us, while on the other hand the relation between man and woman was regarded as in itself mysterious and holy.”
If you want a Haldi caption for the pictures that you recently took during the ceremony then this is the perfect place for you. You’ll be glad to know that we’ve found this classy caption for you and your pictures.
9. “I was quite moved to see this huge crowd which attended the ceremony in the middle of the town.”
All family members come together with love and huge smiles on their faces during the Haldi ceremony and if you want to display the love and affection all your family has for the bride then click a picture and post it on Instagram with the help of this caption.
10. “Love is patient. It is kind. Love grows stronger over time. Love is never jealous. It understands. I wish you a lifetime together full of everlasting love.”
Haldi Ceremony means that the bride is one step closer to fulfilling one of her greatest childhood dreams as her big wedding day is just around the corner. Celebrate the Haldi ceremony with the help of these captions.
Couple’s Haldi Captions
The couple, at their respective homes, is preparing for the big day. Their morning starts with a Haldi ceremony, to bless their future and bring a glow to their faces. It is auspicious and a lifetime protection promise for their future together as a couple.
The Haldi ceremony provides a kickstart to the couple’s wedding day. Post your pictures from the Haldi ceremony with the bride/groom with these captions that we have curated for you.
- Here’s to a memorable wedding day, a fun after-party, and a great life together. All the best to a life together packed with amazing fortune and overflowing joy.
- Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.
- May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.
- May today be the beginning of a long, happy life together.
- Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together.
- May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years.
- Your wedding day is the start of your fairytale. Embrace the joy that rolls with it.
- Love is patient. It is kind. Love grows stronger over time. Love is never jealous. It understands. I wish you a lifetime together full of everlasting love.
- You will never forget this day for it is the mark of a new beginning, the start of your sweet forever.
- Long have you waited for this very moment. It’s such a joy to be celebrating your wedding with you!
- To see a couple so happy and excited about their special day must mean that they are truly contented and in love with one another.
Also Checkout – Wedding Captions for Couples
Haldi Ceremony Guests Captions
If you have ever been to an Indian wedding, you’ll be sure to notice that the main function of the extravaganza wedding is to please the guests. Guests play an important role in each and every little part/ceremony of the wedding. But, it’s a little more special with Haldi Ceremony. Guests bless the couple with their presence on this auspicious beginning of their marriage.
Caption your pictures with these Haldi Ceremony Guests version captions that we have curated for you.
- All you need is love… and an open bar.
- They got married and I got champagne. Win-win.
- You can find me on the dance floor.
- Came for the couple, stayed for the cake.
- Did someone say champagne?
- If you invite me to your wedding, just know I’ll tear up the dance floor with you.
- They proved happily ever after does exist.
- The most beautiful day for the most beautiful couple.
- You guys got me all emotional and stuff.
- “There are two big days in any love story—the day you meet the person of your dreams and the day you marry them.” (How I Met Your Mother)
- “I’m ready to PAAARTYY.” (Bridesmaids)
You might want to check out FUNNY Instagram Captions
Welcoming a New Member Haldi Captions
Haldi ceremony is what the wedding day begins with. A wedding is about two families coming together to become one. You’re welcoming the bride/groom into your family and making them your own. Start your Haldi ceremony picture spam by welcoming the new member into your family with these captions that we have collected for you.
Introduce your new family member to the ‘gram with these captions.
- What a wonderful addition to our family. I’m so happy to share in your celebration. Congratulations!
- What a wonderful day for our family, and especially for the couple. May the joy you feel today last a lifetime.
- I’m so happy my brother/sister/son/daughter has found ‘the one.’ Welcome to the family!
- Congratulations on your marriage, and welcome to the family!
- We’re delighted to share this day with you both.
- I’m so happy to welcome a new family member. Best wishes to the couple.
- We love you both. Thanks for letting us share moments from your wedding with you.
- Today, we add one more member to our family, and we couldn’t be happier. Best wishes to you both.
- I couldn’t be happier to call you both family. Best wishes for a long and happy future together.
- Best wishes to my now brother/sister in law. Having you around in the family will be such a joy!
Yellow is a bold, “look at me” type of colour. Yellow is the colour of the Haldi. You will often find the bride and groom wearing the colour Yellow at their wedding. It signifies happiness, and optimism, enlightenment and creativity, sunshine, and spring.
Caption your yellow outfits or Haldi pictures with these yellow captions.
- They call me mellow yellow.
- Yellow halo for a queen.
- Very far away in a foreign land, live the yellow woman and the yellow man.
- I really just want to be warm yellow light that pours over everyone I love.
- How lovely yellow is! It stands for the sun.
- Yellow usually means it’s not that serious.
- I got that sunshine in my pocket.
- Live life in warm yellows.
- Create your own sunshine.
- A yellow dress and yelloads of happiness.
- Wearing the warmth of the sun in a bright yellow dress.
- It’s a yellow kind of day.
- Wearing sunshine today.
- Stop yelling. It’s just yellow.
You might want to check out Best ATTITUDE Captions for Instagram
Fun Haldi Ceremony Captions
One thing anybody can personally vouch for is that weddings are fun. The Haldi Ceremony, colouring the bride/groom with Haldi paste, is the best out of them all. Nothing like troubling the bride/groom with the paste.
Share your fun Haldi ceremony pictures. We have collected a list of fun captions for your Haldi ceremony pictures. Make everybody jealous by telling how much fun you had!!
- “As Bill and Ted said, ‘Be excellent to each other.'”
- Thanks for inviting us/me to eat and drink while you get painted in yellow. Congrats!
- Our marriage advice: Love, honor, and… wash the dishes.
- Congratulations—your wedding will successfully make me sob like a baby!
- Thanks for the free booze. Best wishes on a long, happy marriage!
- Glad we/I got to break out our/my dance moves in honor of such a great couple. Lots of love to you both!
- For better or for worse, you have decided to spend your lives together; might as well make it fun and exhilarating along the way.
- Thank you for the delicious meal and the sparkly champagne while I witness you get painted with Haldi. Until your next milestone which means another free round of meals for me. Best wishes.
- Sweet love is infectious. I can’t wait to have such a dreamy wedding like yours someday!
You might want to check out 500+ BEST FRIEND Instagram Captions & Quotes
Haldi Hashtags? Is that even a thing? Why not make it a thing? Here’s a list of Haldi ceremony hashtags for your Haldi pictures. Use these Haldi Hashtags to make your Haldi pictures more attractive and appealing to your followers.
Here’s a list of Haldi ceremony hashtags you could add to your pictures.
- #HaldiCeremony / #HaldiRasam
- #BridesHaldi / #GroomsHaldi
Know more about hashtags at Instagram Hashtags 2020 – The Only Guide You Need.
Tags and Keywords for HALDI Ceremony Instagram Captions
haldi ceremony quotes for Instagram, haldi ceremony quotes, haldi ceremony quotes for status, haldi function captions for haldi ceremony, haldi ceremony funny quotes, haldi function captions for Instagram, haldi quotes for Instagram, haldi captions for instagram in marathi , haldi captions for instagram in English, captions for haldi ceremony, sister haldi ceremony captions for Instagram,caption for haldi ceremony of sister, haldi ceremony status, haldi caption in hindi, caption for haldi ceremony of friend
If you’re invited to a wedding or getting married, you will surely search for Haldi Ceremony Quotes. In recent years, ‘Haldi’ has been taken to centre stage on Instagram as one of the most beautiful Indian wedding rituals. Here is a collection of some of the best Haldi Ceremony Captions for your Instagram feed!