The Haldi ceremony is a traditional holy bath, which, along with many others, is a pre-wedding ceremony in India. Haldi (turmeric) is mixed with oil and water to make a paste out of it, and this paste is applied to both the bride and groom by married women on the morning of the wedding.
This ceremony is a way to wish and bless the couple before their wedding. Haldi is known to have properties that leave the skin fair and glowing, all ready for the big day. It is also considered to be auspicious and acts as a shield of protection for the couple in this next step ahead in their lives.
This ceremony is accompanied by traditional songs and dances. If you’ve witnessed this gala wedding tradition and looking for captions for your pictures from the Haldi ceremony, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve curated Haldi ceremony captions and sorted it out for you to add them to your pictures.
You might also want to check out
Choose your category
Couple’s Haldi Captions
The couple, at their respective homes, is preparing for the big day. Their morning starts with a Haldi ceremony, to bless their future and bring a glow to their faces. It is auspicious and a lifetime protection promise for their future together as a couple.
The Haldi ceremony provides a kickstart to the couple’s wedding day. Post your pictures from the Haldi ceremony with the bride/groom with these captions that we have curated for you.
- Here’s to a memorable wedding day, a fun after-party, and a great life together. All the best to a life together packed with amazing fortune and overflowing joy.
- Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.
- May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.
- May today be the beginning of a long, happy life together.
- Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together.
- May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years.
- Your wedding day is the start of your fairytale. Embrace the joy that rolls with it.
- Love is patient. It is kind. Love grows stronger over time. Love is never jealous. It understands. I wish you a lifetime together full of everlasting love.
- You will never forget this day for it is the mark of a new beginning, the start of your sweet forever.
- Long have you waited for this very moment. It’s such a joy to be celebrating your wedding with you!
- To see a couple so happy and excited about their special day must mean that they are truly contented and in love with one another.
Also Checkout – Wedding Captions for Couples
Haldi Ceremony Guests Captions
If you have ever been to an Indian wedding, you’ll be sure to notice that the main function of the extravaganza wedding is to please the guests. Guests play an important role in each and every little part/ceremony of the wedding. But, it’s a little more special with Haldi Ceremony. Guests bless the couple with their presence on this auspicious beginning of their marriage.
Caption your pictures with these Haldi Ceremony Guests version captions that we have curated for you.
- All you need is love… and an open bar.
- They got married and I got champagne. Win-win.
- You can find me on the dance floor.
- Came for the couple, stayed for the cake.
- Did someone say champagne?
- If you invite me to your wedding, just know I’ll tear up the dance floor with you.
- They proved happily ever after does exist.
- The most beautiful day for the most beautiful couple.
- You guys got me all emotional and stuff.
- “There are two big days in any love story—the day you meet the person of your dreams and the day you marry them.” (How I Met Your Mother)
- “I’m ready to PAAARTYY.” (Bridesmaids)
You might want to check out FUNNY Instagram Captions
Welcoming a New Member Haldi Captions
Haldi ceremony is what the wedding day begins with. A wedding is about two families coming together to become one. You’re welcoming the bride/groom into your family and making them your own. Start your Haldi ceremony picture spam by welcoming the new member into your family with these captions that we have collected for you.
Introduce your new family member to the ‘gram with these captions.
- What a wonderful addition to our family. I’m so happy to share in your celebration. Congratulations!
- What a wonderful day for our family, and especially for the couple. May the joy you feel today last a lifetime.
- I’m so happy my brother/sister/son/daughter has found ‘the one.’ Welcome to the family!
- Congratulations on your marriage, and welcome to the family!
- We’re delighted to share this day with you both.
- I’m so happy to welcome a new family member. Best wishes to the couple.
- We love you both. Thanks for letting us share moments from your wedding with you.
- Today, we add one more member to our family, and we couldn’t be happier. Best wishes to you both.
- I couldn’t be happier to call you both family. Best wishes for a long and happy future together.
- Best wishes to my now brother/sister in law. Having you around in the family will be such a joy!
Yellow is a bold, “look at me” type of color. Yellow is the color of the Haldi. You will often find the bride and groom wearing the color Yellow at their wedding. It signifies happiness, and optimism, enlightenment and creativity, sunshine, and spring.
Caption your yellow outfits or Haldi pictures with these yellow captions.
- They call me mellow yellow.
- Yellow halo for a queen.
- Very far away in a foreign land, live the yellow woman and the yellow man.
- I really just want to be warm yellow light that pours over everyone I love.
- How lovely yellow is! It stands for the sun.
- Yellow usually means it’s not that serious.
- I got that sunshine in my pocket.
- Live life in warm yellows.
- Create your own sunshine.
- A yellow dress and yelloads of happiness.
- Wearing the warmth of the sun in a bright yellow dress.
- It’s a yellow kind of day.
- Wearing sunshine today.
- Stop yelling. It’s just yellow.
You might want to check out Best ATTITUDE Captions for Instagram
Fun Haldi Ceremony Captions
One thing anybody can personally vouch for is that weddings are fun. The Haldi Ceremony, coloring the bride/groom with Haldi paste, is the best out of them all. Nothing like troubling the bride/groom with the paste.
Share your fun Haldi ceremony pictures. We have collected a list of fun captions for your Haldi ceremony pictures. Make everybody jealous by telling how much fun you had!!
- “As Bill and Ted said, ‘Be excellent to each other.'”
- Thanks for inviting us/me to eat and drink while you get painted in yellow. Congrats!
- Our marriage advice: Love, honor, and… wash the dishes.
- Congratulations—your wedding will successfully make me sob like a baby!
- Thanks for the free booze. Best wishes on a long, happy marriage!
- Glad we/I got to break out our/my dance moves in honor of such a great couple. Lots of love to you both!
- For better or for worse, you have decided to spend your lives together; might as well make it fun and exhilarating along the way.
- Thank you for the delicious meal and the sparkly champagne while I witness you get painted with Haldi. Until your next milestone which means another free round of meals for me. Best wishes.
- Sweet love is infectious. I can’t wait to have such a dreamy wedding like yours someday!
You might want to check out 500+ BEST FRIEND Instagram Captions & Quotes
Haldi Hashtags? Is that even a thing? Why not make it a thing? Here’s a list of Haldi ceremony hashtags for your Haldi pictures. Use these Haldi Hashtags to make your Haldi pictures more attractive and appealing to your followers.
Here’s a list of Haldi ceremony hashtags you could add to your pictures.
- #HaldiCeremony / #HaldiRasam
- #BridesHaldi / #GroomsHaldi
Know more about hashtags at Instagram Hashtags 2020 – The Only Guide You Need.