Assuming that recently you have been to Kuala Lumpur or are planning a trip to that dreamland, then it is a must that you will come back with a lot of memories and some stunning pictures which certainly you would want to post on your Instagram. But there is an important thing that you will need in order to share your pictures with the world and that is good captions which shows the beauty of your trip pictures. And we have just the thing for you as this segment includes Kuala Lumpur captions that include Kuala Lumpur Building Captions, Best Quotes Related to Kuala Lumpur and Amazing Kuala Lumpur Puns.
Don’t be sad as this isn’t the end, this segment also includes Some Kuala Lumpur Hashtags, Kuala Lumpur Street Food Captions, Some Funny Kuala Lumpur Captions and lastly Kuala Lumpur Cave Captions. Some of the captions down below are really cool and you will love them so you have to scroll down more and more and read it all to the end.
Choose your category
Kuala Lumpur Building Captions
Kuala Lumpur is a beautiful place in Asia and has some amazing wonders to see. That place will steal your heart if you give it a chance and Kuala Lumpur is famous for many things and one such thing is Kuala Lumpur’s precious building Petronas Twin Towers and if have been here and thinking of posting pictures on Instagram then we have something for you. Use any of the following captions.
- I’m just a small-town girl with big city dreams
- In Kuala Lumpur, it is never too late to dream a new dream
- These bright lights are my sunshine
- KL, are you shining just for me?
- I found a gate to heaven in Malaysia
- Hello Kuala Lumpur, your lights are fireflies in my heart
- I left my heart in Kuala Lumpur
- Dear Kuala Lumpur, I will never get over you
- Meet me at the Petronas Towers
- Fear to let fall a drop and you spill a lot.
You might want to check out Awesome Sunset Captions
Best Quotes Related to Kuala Lumpur
You just visited Kuala Lumpur and are looking for some captions that you can use with your pictures then we have something for you. We have some amazing quotes from none other world-famous people. These are the people whose words have value and it will be amazing to use these quotes as captions. So without wasting any more seconds, scroll down and select the quote you like the best.
- “I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell” – Belle, Beauty and the Beast
- “Wherever you are, be all there.” – Jim Elliot
- “Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.” – Anita Desai
- “Kuala Lumpur rises up out of steamy, equatorial, Southeast Asian jungle, Malaysia’s capital city – a chaotic, multiethnic, multicultural modern metropolis of Malay, Chinese, and Indian.” – Anthony Bourdain
- “Covering a full spectrum of cuisine from Portuguese, Arab and Indian to Chinese, Thai and Indonesian, Malaysian food is a fascinating journey of all that is ‘truly Asia’ in one nation.” – Norman Musa
- ‘Kuala Lumpur had a certain something. There was a sense of freedom perhaps, of anarchy even, that Singapore so sorely lacked. Perhaps it was the lack of deference to authority, the physical space, the ability to take a step back and enjoy a moment of quiet that lent Kuala Lumpur its atmosphere. Singaporeans were always adding to the list of reasons each one kept to hand, in case they met a Malaysian, of why it was so much better on the island than the peninsula. They ranged from law and order to cleanliness, from the clean government to good schools, and always ended on the strength of the Singaporean economy. But in the end, the Malaysian would nod as if to agree to the points made – and then shrug to indicate that they probably wouldn’t trade passports, not really. And if pressed for a reason they would fall back on that old chestnut which somehow seemed to capture everything that was wrong about Singapore – but your government bans chewing gum. The nanny state and the police state all rolled into one.’ ― Shamini Flint
- ‘I don’t know if you’re familiar with Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You step outside the hotel, and you’re soaking wet within 10 minutes.’ – Craig Fairbrass
- ‘Malaysians are passionate about food. It is something that connects us and it is our way of showing our hospitality.’ – Zaleha Kadir Olpin
- ‘My priority is to ensure peace and harmony in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. That is uppermost in my mind.’ – Najib Razak
- ‘The magic in Malay cuisine lies in its spices and herbs.’ – Wendy Hutton
Also, Check out: TRAVEL Instagram Captions
Amazing Kuala Lumpur Puns
Puns are very interesting and fascinating. If you are on the lookout for some because you want to use puns as a caption for your Instagram pictures that you took in Kuala Lumpur then this one is for you. We have searched and selected some of the Amazing Kuala Lumpur Puns that will surely blend in with your pictures.
- No matter how big the whale is, a tiny harpoon can kill him.
- He who has learned how to steal must learn how to hang.
- It is the fate of the coconut husk to float, of the stone to sink.
- Prepare the umbrella before it rains.
- If there is no reason, why would the tempura bird nest on the low branches?
- Just because you are irritated by a mosquito, you burn the mosquito curtain.
- Though a tree grows ever so high, the falling leaves return to the ground.
- A fool is like the big drum that beats fast but does not realize its hollowness.
- One can pay back the loan of gold, but one lives forever in debt to those who are kind.
- Kuala Lumpur is calling and I must go
Also, Check out: Monday Instagram captions
Just like captions are important for an Instagram post, Hashtags are important too. Hashtags help your pictures to reach to a wider audience so that they can also see what you posted. Assuming that you visited Kuala Lumpur and are on the lookout for some famous Hashtags then we have just the thing for you. Look down as you will know what we are talking about.
Also, Check out: Instagram Birthday Captions
Kuala Lumpur Street Food Captions
When you go to a new place it is very important or says kinda obvious thing to explore that place as much as you can and this includes food too. There are people who explore food every time they try to visit a new place. If you just visited Kuala Lumpur and tried street food then we have just the thing for you. We have some amazing street food captions. Use anyone that you like.
- I’m a girl who is ‘moody’ as well as ‘foodie.’ So handle with the care my mood swings as well as my food swings.
- I just don’t want to look back and think, I could’ve eaten that.
- Food is not just eating energy. It’s an experience.
- A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
- I like hashtags because they look like waffles.
- There is nothing more romantic than delicious food.
- Good food is the foundation of genuine happiness.
- Part of the secret to success in life is to eat what you like.
- I won’t be impressed with technology until I am able to download snacks from the internet.
- Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself.
Also, Check out: SHORT Instagram Captions
Some Funny Kuala Lumpur Captions
Funny is what everyone adores and it is something that will never go out of style. If you are here then it will ok to assume that you just came back from your Kuala Lumpur trip and clicked many pictures there. Now you are searching for some funny captions that will perfectly go with your pictures. We have gathered Some Funny Kuala Lumpur Captions, scroll down and select what you fancy most.
- Where do Koalas like to go on holiday? Koala Lumpur
- Making a stop at KL Tower
- Kuala Lumper cave-d me!
- Kuala Lumpur, I a-durian you!
- Take me to Kuala Lumpur
- Con-batu-lations KL, you’ve stolen my heart!
- There’s not time to be malay-ing around!
- Bright lights, big city
- All you need is love and skylines
- Wake up and live
Also, Check out: FUNNY Instagram Captions
Kuala Lumpur Cave Captions
Kuala Lumpur is a place full of wonders and stunning places and one such place is a cave. Yes, Kuala Lumpur has an amazing cave where you enjoy yourself. If you happen to visit in person while you are away on your trip then you are at a perfect place. We have collected Kuala Lumpur Cave Captions and you can select anyone that you like.
- Take on caving as a challenge — you will get going
- Where there is sunshine there is a way: you will never be trapped in — enjoy the journey
- Don’t be afraid to explore.
- Do all you can and the rest will fall into place.
- Top sportsmen recommend caving and I love caving
- I am on caving so I need not fear anything
- You can always get out; there’s never a dead end.
- Fear or cowardice often leads to failure.
- Caving will get you going always
- The cave is the source of enjoyment which you are looking for
- Do not cave in inside the cave
- Never be afraid to explore #explore
- Go for the cave and reach for the sunshine
- Women inspire men to do great things.
- Do not run away from the darkness
Also, Check out: January Quotes, Captions