Nothing is better than going on a weekend getaway to a National Park. As we all know nothing is more beautiful and refreshing as nature with that fresh air, birds chirping and a beautiful sunrise. National parks provide this experience all in one go. From sceneric views to fun-filled activities, from family time to taking out some time just for yourself. if you are looking for some mindblowing” National Parks Captions and Quotes” then you are going to love our collection for the same!
We have covered for you Short captions, Nature Related Captions, Quotes that also talk about patriotism, Hashtags on Nature and a combination of all National Park Captions. Scroll down to find your perfect caption.
Choose your category
Quotes on Nature for Captions
Being close to nature is similar to being close to god. ive always believed this and so have a lot of known personalities who went on to say amazing things about nature. We have got a collection of Nature quotes for them.
- To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.
- Colors are the smiles of nature.
- To make a prairie it takes a clover and one bee, One clover, and a bee, And revery. The revery alone will do, If bees are few.
- Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.
- The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do.
- Land really is the best art.
- Preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we’ve ever known.
- All my life through, the new sights of Nature made me rejoice like a child.
- For most of history, man has had to fight nature to survive; in this century he is beginning to realize that, in order to survive, he must protect it.
- Men argue. Nature acts.
- There’s a whole world out there, right outside your window. You’d be a fool to miss it.
You might want to check out Awesome Sunset Captions
Short captions for your short and fun trip to National Park. Scroll down for that one perfect National Park Caption!
Do you also like to keep your caption short and crisp but also witty! well, looks who has got you covered with some Short National Park Captions.
- Today, I had a s’more for breakfast and I think that’s a beautiful thing.
- A photo dump featuring lots of red rock.
- Part of me thinks we’re not on planet Earth anymore.
- Let’s hunker down in nature for a while.
- Channeling my inner Leslie Knope and falling in love with national parks.
- Once in a while, give up your WiFi and grab your backpack.
- National parks exist, and our planet is better for it.
- Glad I took this time to recharge.
- Can we explore a national park every day? Thanks!
- I could spend hours taking pictures of these #views.
- Chasing sunsets and running away from bugs.
- Long live the planet and the magic it makes.
- My sneakers aren’t white anymore, but the scuffs were so worth the views.
- I swear you can see every star in the universe here.
- Thanks for convincing me to try out the hard trail.
- I took another picture with a cactus. I couldn’t help myself.
- It’s the lack of Internet connection and beautiful landscapes for me.
- Some places leave you speechless. This was one of them.
- If I had a penny for every time I gasped at a view, I’d be rich.
- A hike a day keeps the bad vibes away.
- Do more outdoorsy things, even if you’re not an outdoorsy person.
- Add a national park to your bucket list. I promise you won’t regret it.
- I think I’ll just park myself near this rock and call it a day.
- Not leaving behind anything in this national park but my heart.
You might want to check out SHORT Instagram Captions 2020
Nature Walk Captions
A fresh walk around the nature, with some amazing photographic skills you just want that perfect caption to complement that. Do not worry as the perfect Nature Walk caption awaits for you, scroll down!
- Rich with the spoils of nature -Thomas Browne
- Breath in the wild air
- Always say yes to adventure
- Go with the flow of nature
- If you love nature, you will find beauty anywhere
- Nature is not a place to visit. It is home
- I am a…. Tree hugging, flower sniffing, nature lover
- Go where you feel most alive
- Bloom where you are planted
- Adopt the pace of nature
- The mountains are calling, I must go
- There are times when solitude is better than society, and silence is wiser than speech – Charles Spurgeon
- To walk into nature is to witness a thousand miracles -Mary Davis
- Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better -Albert Einstein
- More adventure, less worry
- The earth has music for those who listen
- Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished
- Mother nature has the best box of crayons
- Let your heart be your compass
- Keep close to nature’s heart
Also, check out Monday Instagram captions
Patriotic Quotes National Parks
Even the greatest of people knew the importance of those beautiful National parks and recognized them as an integral part of the nature. So here are some Natinal Park Quotes for you!
- National parks and reserves are an integral aspect of intelligent use of natural resources. It is the course of wisdom to set aside an ample portion of our natural resources as national parks and reserves, thus ensuring that future generations may know the majesty of the earth as we know it today.” ~ John F. Kennedy
- “Family trips to Yellowstone and to what are now national parks in Southern Utah, driving the primitive roads and cars of that day, were real adventures.” ~ Paul D. Boyer
- “The national park idea has been nurtured by each succeeding generation of Americans. Today, across our land, the National Park System represents America at its best. Each park contributes to a deeper understanding of the history of the United States and our way of life; of the natural processes which have given form to our land, and to the enrichment of the environment in which we live.” ~ George B. Hartzog, Jr
- “There is nothing so American as our national parks. The scenery and the wildlife are native. The fundamental idea behind the parks is native. It is, in brief, that the country belongs to the people, that it is in process of making for the enrichment of the lives of all of us. The parks stand as the outward symbol of the great human principle.” ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “When I was about fifteen, I went to work at Yosemite National Park. It changed me forever. Nature had carved its own sculpture, and I was part of it, not the other way around.” ~ Robert Redford
- “The fundamental idea…is that the country belongs to the people, that it is in process of making for the enrichment of the lives of all of us.” ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
- The establishment of the National Park Service is justified by considerations of good administration, of the value of natural beauty as a National asset, and of the effectiveness of outdoor life and recreation in the production of good citizenship.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt
- Some national parks have long waiting lists for camping reservations. When you have to wait a year to sleep next to a tree, something is wrong.” ~ George Carlin
Don’t forget to also check out FUNNY Instagram Captions
Sceneric Nature Captions for Travellers
Sceneric captions as you stand mesmerised by the beauty of those beautiful views. We have’nt got that view but some National Park Captions to complement that for sure!
- The best thing one can do when it’s raining is to let it rain.
- The sound of the rain needs no translation.
- Behind the clouds is the sun still shining.
- The poetry of earth is never dead.
- We are heading for the hills.
- Beautiful things don’t ask for attention.
- We are letting Nature take its course.
- Look at the forest creature; then you will understand the Nature everything better.
- Another day, another sunrise.
- Every sunset is an opportunity to reset.
- Colors are the smiles of Nature.
- There’s no Wi-Fi in the forest, but I promise you’ll find a better connection.
- Call of the wild!
- All I need is a few days at the beach.
- Beautiful things don’t ask for attention.
- Go to the place where you feel most alive.
- Plant more trees to enhance the beauty of Nature.
- Good clean fun in the dirt.
- If you truly love Nature, you will find beauty everywhere.
- One-touch of Nature makes the whole world kin.
- The sound of Nature is delightful. Everyone Loves.
- High Tides Good Vibes.
you might want to check out Throwback Captions
Hashtags are important to increase your influence on Instagram. The right Hashtag can do wonders, here are some perfect hashtags for you!
- #travelphotography #naturephotography
- #bhfyp #naturelovers #australia #outdoors
You might want to check out Weekend Captions
Funny National Park Captions
Need to get out a laugh or two out your audience? Do not worry thesse Funny National Park Captions will do just the work!
- Trailblazin’ through the weekend
- Fashion is temporary, but nature never goes out of style
- “If we surrendered to earth’s intelligence we could rise up rooted, like trees.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
- Nature is the closest place to Heaven on Earth
- I’ll always root for you
- Go to the place you feel alive.
- Getting back to my roots
- Nature called – I said “I’m omw”
- It’s all downhill from here!
- The difference between “hill” and “hell” isn’t a fine line
You might want to check out Comments For Couple Pic
Exploring Nature Instagram Captions
Explore valleys and mountains you’ll feel good, explore nature and national parks you’ll feel great. Haha! I said that and I agree to this. So will my Exploring Nature Instagram Captions.
- My soul is nurtured by nature.
- Head for the hills!
- Hike more and worry less.
- All good things are wild and free.
- Find me under the trees.
- Pack lighter and go further.
- Ditch the road, take the trails.
- As for me, I collect moments. Not things.
- Adventure awaits
- Go and explore!
- The world is yours, explore it!
- Forest is FOR REST.
You might want to check out Song Lyrics Captions