Navratri is one of the most prominent festivals in India. It is a festival that is celebrated all around the country in different ways with different traditions. Navratri is celebrated for nine days which are solely dedicated to the nine avatars of Goddess Durga called Nav Durga(namely, Shailaputri, Brahmacharini, Chandraghanta, Kushmanda, Skandamata, Skandamata, Kalaratri, Mahagauri and Sidhidatri).
So, you might have celebrated Navratri and taken some pictures. What else is needed? Yes, We know you must be in need of some fun and exciting Navratri captions for Instagram posts that too in Gujarati, English, and Hindi.
So, this Navratri makes sure to welcome your loved ones with a beautiful collection of Navratri wishes. We have got you the diverse NAVRATRI captions for your Navratri outfits.
Here, you’ll find the most elegant captions to accompany your majestic ethnic look for Instagram or Facebook posting.
Table of Contents
- Happy Navratri Captions For Your Instagram Posts | 2023 by ChatGPT:
- New Captions for Navratri Pictures in 2023
- Top 10 – Captions for your Navratri Look
- Navratri Outfit Instagram Captions
- Short But Crisp Navratri Wishes
- Garba and Dandiya Captions
- Inspiring Navratri Captions
- Navratri Captions For Instagram In Hindi
- Navratri Captions For Instagram In English
- Navratri Captions For Instagram In Gujarati
- Navratri Captions for Instagram Girls
- Hindi Navratri Poem Like Captions
- Tags and Keywords – Navratri Instagram Captions
- 🌟✨ Embracing the divine vibes! #Navratri2023
- 🌺 Let the colors of Navratri paint your soul. #DivineFestivities
- 🪘 Rhythms of devotion echo in the air. #FestiveBeats
- 🕯️ Igniting the flame of faith within. #SpiritualJourney
- 🌙 Embracing the blessings of the Goddess. #DivineGuidance
- 🎉 Dancing to the rhythm of Navratri! #JoyousCelebrations
- 🌸 Blossoming in the divine embrace. #NavratriVibes
- 🕉️ Seeking blessings, finding bliss. #DivineConnection
- 🌟 Sparkling with devotion this Navratri. #SacredMoments
- 💃 Embracing the grace of the divine dance. #DivineExpressions
- 🌈 Vibrant festivities, endless joy! #NavratriColors
- 🪔 Illuminating the path with faith and love. #DivineGlow
- 🌺 Embracing the blessings of the nine nights. #GoddessGrace
- 🎵 Resonating with the beats of devotion. #SoulfulRhythms
- 🌙 Finding solace in the divine presence. #NavratriBlessings
- 🎉 Celebrating the triumph of good over evil! #DivineVictory
- 🌸 Unveiling the power of the Goddess within. #DivineFeminine
- 🕊️ Surrendering to the divine flow. #SpiritualJourney
- 🪘 Harmonizing the mind, body, and soul. #DivineBalance
- 💫 Awakened by the divine light within. #SpiritualAwakening
- 🌈 Embracing the magic of Navratri nights. #EnchantingMoments
- 🌸 Blooming with devotion and grace. #DivineBlessings
- 🌙 Illuminating the path with love and hope. #DivineGuidance
- 🎉 Celebrating the divine feminine power! #GoddessEnergy
- 🌺 Reveling in the beauty of the nine nights. #DivineCelebrate
- 🪔 Guided by the divine light of Navratri. #SoulfulJourney
- 🕊️ Finding peace in the arms of the Goddess. #DivineSerenity
- 💃 Dancing with devotion, finding liberation. #SoulfulExpression
- 🌟 Embracing the blessings of the divine. #NavratriMagic
- 🌈 Awash in the hues of Navratri festivities. #ColorfulCelebrations
- 🎵 Resonating with the sacred chants. #DivineMelody
- 🪘 Tapping into the cosmic energy of Navratri. #DivineConnection
- 🌺 Surrendering to the power of the Goddess. #SacredSurrender
- 🌙 Immersed in the divinity of the nine nights. #SpiritualEssence
- 🕉️ Awakening the divine spark within. #NavratriAwakening
- 💫 Sparkling with joy and reverence. #DivineRadiance
- 🌈 Celebrating the dance of life this Navratri. #JoyfulVibes
- 🌸 Blossoming in the presence of the divine. #SacredMoments
- 🪔 Igniting the flame of devotion this Navratri. #DivineFlame
- 🎉 Let the Navratri fervor engulf your soul! #FestiveSpirit
- 🌟 Channeling the divine energy within. #DivineVibes
- 🌺 Embracing the sacred rituals of Navratri. #SacredTraditions
- 🎵 Dancing to the rhythm of devotion. #SpiritualHarmony
- 🕉️ Finding strength in the Goddess’s blessings. #DivinePower
- 💃 Let your spirit dance with joy this Navratri! #CelebrateLife
- 🌈 Radiating love and positivity in every step. #DivineAura
- 🪘 Embracing the grace of the Goddess’s presence. #DivineGrace
- 🌙 Embarking on a spiritual journey of self-discovery. #SoulfulQuest
- 🌸 Infused with the essence of divine love. #SacredBlessings
- 🎉 Celebrating Navratri with a heart full of gratitude. #DivineGratitude
- Happy Vijayadashami to everyone…🙏🌷👣
- May the blessings of Maa Durga guide you and give you the strength to fight the demon outside and within….#dusseracelebrations🌷👣🌺
- Let’s celebrate the victory of forces of good over evil…🏹🌺👣
- Wish you all a very Happy navratri!🌺🙏🏼🥰
- maha ashtami vibes…😍🌺💟
- May this festive season enlighten your life with colourful and bright light! 👣🌺🌈💡
- Jay mata di 🙏🥰
- Jay bhawani maa…🙏✨
- Welcome home maa…..#Maahomecoming….🙏😇
- This Dussehra, may you and your family are showered with positivity, wealth and success….😍 Happy Dussehra To Everyone….!!!🙏😇👣🌺
- Festive vibes💙💙💙
- Feeling festive….❤️💜
- On this auspicious day of navratri May the light of the goddess durga illuminate your lives and bless you with lots of happiness & abundance…🥰🧡💫
- A very Happy navratri lovelies…wish that your path of life be filled with lots of Light & Love. 💕✨
- Celebrations and divine vibes 👣🌺😇
- Defeat the all devil in your Life with the blessings of Maa Durga 🕉️
- Happiest navratry to all beautiful people around ! May your day be filled with love and positivity….💜🙏🏼🌷
- Each day has a different color, different avatars and singular significance. Spanning over nine days, Navratri culminates into the victory of Good….❤️🌈🥰
- Crux of these 9 days celebration for me is we are the physical embodiment of that MultiFacetedShakti and Goodness always always always prevails…💜💙
- May we all be blessed enough to tap that powerhouse residing within us. May we stick to Good in all walks of life…#happydashmi 🌺🌷🌺
- She is coming…👣 ❤️🔥
- Wishing everyone a blessed vijayadashami. The victory of Dharma over adharma. May you all be kind and victorious…💟
- Can’t stop dancing on a garba night…💃
- In this navratri Stay happy, healthy and blessed ❤️❤️
- I wish this navratri Light up for you the hopes of Happiness and dreams for a year full of smiles 😊 Happy navratri 😊🙏🌱
- Let’s celebrate the victory of the forces of Good over Evil…👣🌺💕
- When spirituality calls!!! 🛐🕉️
- May you be blessed with the strength to defeat all your evils and prosper happily in your life…#subhovijya💙💕
- May maa Durga keep showing you her love and blessings…✨🙏👣
- May the celebrations of navratri be full of high spirits and joy for you and your loved ones…. Warm wishes on Dussehra to you…🥰😍
- Ashtami Shorted🧡✨
- May the divine blessings of Maa Durga,give the strength to overcome all evils in life HAPPY DURGASHTAMI ❤️✨
- Shubh Navratri Everyone,May the energy of the Durga maa bless you in all her forms.🕉️♥️
- Happy Navratri folks…May maa Durga brighten up your path and fill colours of happiness in your life !💡💫🥰
- Wish you a happier Navratri…On this auspicious day may you be showered with good health and happiness.jay maa durga…👣🌺🙏
- Wishing you all a very Happy navratri, May this festival bring happiness, good luck and prosperity to your life…❤️🌷🌱🙏
- On this auspicious day of Navratri bring you Love, Luck and peace.Happy Festivities!!❤️😇☮️
- Navratri.Dandiya Nights.Happy moments!😍🌈💕
- May the Divine power brighten your life forever.Happy Navratri !!🙏
- navratri Is not a festival, it’s a feeling! 💜💙💜
- 9 blissful days,Navratri is here. Warm wishes on Navratri…🌺👣💟
- Happiness in the air…#navratricelebrations 🎉✨👣🌺
- joyful Navratri vibes…❤️💫💟
- Don’t keep calm and shout loud…Jay Mata Di…💕💫
- The dandiya celebration goes to show how multi cultural and multi ethnic in my city…#dandiyanight💃 #navratrivibes💕
- He kaalratri he kalyani tera jod dhara par koi nahi meri maa ke barabar koi nahi🙏🌸🌺❤
- On this navratri let’s Flaunting our Indian -ness 💞
- The mighty goddess of power and strength has arrived with the promise of a joyful year ahead….#happynavratri 💖💖💖
- Let’s welcome maa Durga with all the warmth of our hearts and indulge ourselves in the celebrations. Happy Durga Puja to you and your family…💝☮️💝
- Durga Pooja is not just a festival but a grand celebration, an exaltation of spirit…💫❤️💃
1. “Garba night is a good- good night! Navratri is a festival of dance, lights, and blessings. Wishing you Happy Navratri!”
The Festivals are the best time to get dressed and the perfect opportunity to click pictures and upload them on Social Media. Navratri is associated with authentic ethnic dressing. If you’ve got a picture then we’ve got the caption.
2. “Navratri is the time to worship different avatars of Maa Durga, soak yourself in devotion, and enjoy spirituality.”
Navratri is a very fine opportunity to get an entirely different look photograph to post on Instagram. Here is a wonderful Navratri caption you could couple your photographs with. This caption will make your picture more expressive.
3. “Enjoy fantastic nine nights of devotion, happiness, and spirituality this Navratri.”
If you want a Navratri caption for the pictures that you recently took then this is the perfect place for you. You’ll be glad to know that we’ve found this classy Navratri caption for you and your pictures. Enjoy,
4. “Wishing you a happy Navratri. Let us pray that the divine blessings of Goddess Durga bring you eternal peace and happiness. Happy Navratri!”
We have said captions are very important for an Instagram post and without a proper caption an Instagram post is incomplete. So if you want a Navratri caption for your pictures then this is the place for you. This caption will compliment your pictures.
5. “Worship Ma Durga in nine days of Navratri and see the change it brings in your life. Jai Ma, Happy Navratri.”
Planning to post a picture without a caption or did you already do this? Believe us that Instagram posts will make everyone hate your stunning pictures because there is no caption for your pictures. Well, don’t worry as you can use this Instagram caption for your pictures.
You might also want to check out:-
6. “Defeat the Evil in Life with the blessings of Maa Durga.”
Captions that are short and crispy always make their way into our list. We prefer to add short Navratri captions because sometimes people just hate reading big captions, so for their convenience, we’ve added this caption. If you are one of those people then go ahead and use this caption.
7. “May this Navratri bring peace and prosperity to you and your family!”
Captions are very important for your pictures if you’re planning to post those pictures on your social media. It is because captions bring out the real beauty of your pictures and if you can’t think of a good caption then you can use this Navratri caption for your pictures.
8. “A new day is here again; perfect and untainted, make the best of it, spreading joy and unconditional love throughout!”
If you are here because you are on the lookout for a Navratri caption then be happy because you’re at your final stop. We searched the whole web and found this caption for your Instagram post. You can go ahead and use this caption for your Instagram.
9. “Wishing you and your family the best of Navratri this year. May you have a wonderful celebration this year.”
Sometimes all people want is a simple caption for their pictures but that one must be catchy and impressive. If you want a Navratri caption for your pictures then you are in the perfect place. If you like this caption then go ahead and use this one.
10. “There are days when you feel excited and then there are the Navratri days.”
Are you having a tough day as you’re searching for a Navratri caption all day and still failed to find the perfect one? If this is the case then let us solve this problem. You’ll be glad to know that we’ve got the perfect caption for the Navratri look.
This Navratri, you definitely would have worn one of your favourite outfits. So we have curated a list of cool captions for your Navratri look.
- No more wait. Let’s rock this night.
- There are days when you feel excited and then there are the Navratri days.
- Happy Navratri.
- I wish this night never gets over.
- Can’t stay calm, it’s Dandiya night!
- Seeking blessings from Maa Durga.
- The goodness of Garba and the love of dear ones are what we wish for all.
- When you want to taste non-veg but get reminded of Navratri.
- May Maa shower us with her love.
- Feast and have fun— the dandiya raas have begun!
- Garba to express, not to impress.
- Garba first, think later.
- May this Navratri be full of Garba and celebrations.
- To be good means to be a strict follower of the Navratri fast.
For the beautiful occasion of Navratri, here are some beautiful Navratri wishes you could send to your family or friends.
- Wishing you a fantastic nine nights of devotion, spirituality, and happiness. May Maa shower her choicest blessings over you. Happy Navratri.
- May this Navratri you are blessed with a pocket full of blessings, perfection and fun. Best wishes of Navratri to you and your family!
- Wishing you all the good food after your fasting, and a lot of fun while praying. May this Navratri brings all the happiness for you and your family, and loads of blessings!
- This Navratri you witness the real blessings from goddess maa and wish all the success and achievements to you. Happy Navratri!
- May these nine days be as vibrant as you and illuminate the positive light and energy. Celebrate it with your family and loved ones. Happy Navratri from mine to yours!
- Navratri is the story about nine wonders, wonders of powerful wonder women and may this story shower the blessing in all nine forms. Wishing you a happy Navratri.
- Garba night is a good- good night! Navratri is a festival of dance, lights and blessings. Wishing you Happy Navratri!
- May the generous goddess Maa Durga brighten your life with countless blessings. I hope your prayers bring happiness and prosperity. Happy Navratri to you!
- May you have a very Happy Navratri. I hope you have the best pooja and celebrations in life this year.
- May the blessings of Goddess Durga always be upon you and may she guide you in whatever you do in life. Happy Navratri
You might also want to check out 130+ SHORT Instagram Captions in Few Words
Garba and Dandiya Captions
Navratri is Gujarat’s most awaited festival. To Gujju people, Navartri means happiness, food, chaniya choli, dandiya and nine full power Garba nights.
This Navratri uploads the Garba night pictures with the best Garba captions we have for you.
Happy Garba Dancing!!
- Dance like no one is watching.
- We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, and we create dreams.
- Garba first, think later.
- Dance first. Think later. It’s the natural order.
- Dance, dance, otherwise we are lost.”
- Garba is a conversation between body and soul.
- Those who move the easiest and have learned to dance.
- Garba. Love. Celebrate. Live.
- Garba. Shower. Repeat.
- Why walk when you can dance
- Caution not spirit, let it roam wild; for in that natural state dance embraces divine frequency.
- Sometimes in life confusion tends to arise and only the dialogue of dance seems to make sense.
- Chandni raat ho aur tujhe gul-e-bahar me dekhna, Tujhe garba pasand hai aur mujhe tujhko shringar mei dekhna
- Dance is a timeless interpretation of life.
- When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.
You might also want to check out 85 Best Question Captions and Quotes for Instagram
The festival of Navratri is not only meant for celebration but also to give us some lessons like the victory of Good over Evil, respect for women and that a lady is the ultimate embodiment of power.
This Navratri let’s celebrate it and also resolve to reflect on the lessons of Navratri in our character. Here are some powerful inspiring Navratri quotes that will help you do the same.
- Be a wonderful person and a personality. This Navratri, take the pledge you will never hurt anyone and never break trust. Happy Navmi celebration.
- Don’t just celebrate Navratri, understand its importance and respect women. Happy Navratri.
- Begin your new journey of life, Ma Durga is there to shower her blessings on you this Navratri. Happy Navratri.
- You move forward to achieve your goal with the blessings of Ma Durga and no hurdle would stop your way. Happy Navratri.
- I wish this Navratri removes all darkness in your life and shows you a new path that leads to success.
- I wish Ma Durga shower blessings on you and take you to new heights of success. Happy Navratri.
You might also want to check out Motivational Instagram Captions & Quotes for Inspiration
Got a picture in ethnics, Couple them with some amazing Hindi Navratri captions that match the feel of your photograph.
- माँ अम्बे का ये पर्व हैं, माँ के नौ रूपों की भक्ति का पर्व हैं, भक्ति का दिया दिल में जलाने का पर्व हैं तन, मन और जीवन हो जायेगा पावन,माँ के आने से, गूँज उठेगा आँगन।।
- माँ का पर्व आता है; हज़ारों खुशियां लाता है; इस बार माँ आपको वो सब दे;जो आपका दिल चाहता है। शुभ नवरात्रि!।।
- माँ भर्ती झोली खाली, माँ अम्बे वैष्णो वाली, माँ संकट हरने वाली, माँ विपदा मिटाने वाली, मईया ज्योतोवाली तेरी ऊँची है शान, हम तो चाकर मैया तेरे दरबार के, भूखे हैं हम तो मैया बस तेरे प्यार ।।
- मुबारक हो आपको नवरात्री का त्यौहार, सदा खुश रहे आप और आपका परिवार ।।
- नमो नमो दुर्गे सुख करनी. नमो नमो अम्बे दुःख हरनी.! ।।
- Navratri ke absar par hardik subhkamnayen.. May Maa Durga illuminate your lifewith countless blessings of happiness and good fortune.. Shubh Navratri.
- माँ की आराधना का ये पर्व हैं, माँ के नौ रूपों की भक्ति का पर्व हैं, बिगड़े काम बनाने का पर्व हैं,भक्ति का दिया दिल में जलाने का पर्व हैं।।
- इस नवरात्री पूजा पर खुशियों से भरी हो आपकी ज़िन्दगी उजालो से रोशन हो आपकी दुनिया घर पर माँ दुर्गा का आगमन हो ।।
- देवी माँ के कदम आपके घर में आयें, आप ख़ुशी से नहायें, परेशानियाँ आपसे आँखें चुरायें, नवरात्रि की आपको ढेरों शुभ कामनाएं। शुभ नवरात्रि।।
- शेरों वाली मैया तेरे दरबार में खुशी मिलती है॥ दुःख दर्द मिटाये जाते हैं, जो भी दर पर आते हैं, हाथों में ले के फूलों के हार,तूने दिया प्यार बेशुमार, पूजा करो स्वीकार, खूब सजाया मईया तेरा दरबार.. नवरात्रि की आपको ढेरों शुभ कामनाएं।।
You might also want to check out 90+ Karva Chauth Captions, Wishes, Quotes and Messages
Grab a perfect Navratri selfie and we have classy Navratri captions for you to post that will definitely match the Navratri vibe.
- May you get the lights of hope, aspiration, happiness and divinity this Navratri. May you have a wonderful, fun-filled Navratri.
- On the arrival of Navratri, I am wishing you and your family the best celebration ever.
- Navratri is the nine days of celebrating the divine power of Ma Durga. Happy Navratri.
- Temples have been decorated, homes have been cleaned, and it is time to welcome Ma Durga on our mobile screen. Happy Navratri.
- Navratri is not just a festival for many, it is the time of beginning, the time of rethinking. May God bless you with everything. Happy Navratri.
- Navratriis to celebrate nine avtaars of Ma Durga. To see her strength, worship her by heart.
- The universe, the air, water, sun everything is ready to Navratri a grand welcome. Happy Navratri and a prosperous New Year.
- Navratri is a festival to celebrate the power of women. Every woman has Ma Durga inside her. Happy Navratri.
- Navratri has nine shades, Garba, pooja, Ramleela, Dusshera and fair are a few to name. Get soaked in all nine shades and enjoy Navratri.
- Happy, happy and happy Navratri to all devotees of Ma Durga. Bent in front of Ma Durga to receive her blessings.
You might also want to check out 150+ Smile Captions And Quotes For Instagram
Navratri is a festival of great importance for the Gujarati people. Want to write something in your own language Gujju’s?
You are at the right place then. Here are some Navrati captions in Gujarati that won’t let the Navratri vibes fade.
- જગત પાલન હાર હૈ મા, મુક્તિ કા ધામ હૈ મા. હમારી બક્તિ કે અધર હૈ મા, હમસબ કી રક્ષા કી અવતાર હૈ મા. શુભ નવરાત્રી
- મા દુર્ગા કે આશીર્વાદ સે અપકા જીવન સુખમય હો, ઇસ નવરાત્રી પે હમારી શુભકામનાઅપકે સાથ હૈ
- ઉત્સાહ અને ઉમંગ સાથે નવરાત્રી પર્વની ઉજવણી કરો. મા દુર્ગા તેને સ્નાન કરશેતમારા પર choicest આશીર્વાદ.
- હિન્દુ વર્ષના સૌથી મોટા ઉજવણીનો ભાગ બનો. આ તહેવાર છેઆનંદ, ઉત્તેજના, આધ્યાત્મિકતા અને તાકાતનું જોડાણ. શુભ નવરાત્રી.
- તમને નવરાત્રી શુભેચ્છાઓ, પ્રિય મિત્રોનો સમય સારો છે. હું તમારા લોકોની રાહ જોઉં છુંગર્ભ પ્રસંગ, મને નિરાશ ન કરો.
- હું ઈચ્છું છું કે આ નવરાત્રી તમારા જીવનમાં ઉજવણીનો પ્રારંભ કરે. હેપી નવરાત્રી અનેસમૃધ્ધ નવું વર્ષ.
- નવરાત્રીના શુભ પ્રસંગે, હું તમને સારા સ્વાસ્થ્ય, ખુશીઓ અનેસમૃદ્ધિ. શુભ નવરાત્રી.
- પવન, નદી, મહાસાગર દરેક નવરાત્રીનું સ્વાગત કરી રહ્યા છે. ચાલો આ ખુશામતથી જોડાઓ અનેઉજવણી ભાગ બની. શુભ નવરાત્રી.
- સારા નસીબ, સારા સ્વાસ્થ્ય અને સુમેળભર્યા સંબંધ, આ જ હું તમારા માટે ઇચ્છું છુંઆ નવરાત્રી ઉજવણી દરમિયાન. શુભ નવરાત્રી.
- ભગવાન દુર્ગા તમને આ સુખ, સમૃદ્ધિ અને સારા સ્વાસ્થ્ય માટે આશીર્વાદ આપેનવરાત્રી.હપ્પી નવરાત્રી અને દશેરા.
You might also want to check out 200+ Top Instagram Captions For Modern Girls
Navratri is a festival that everyone enjoys, but for girls, excitement for Navrati is beyond clouds. Also, Navratri is a festival that symbolises women’s empowerment.
So, here are some awesome Navratri captions for girls.
- नवरात्रि मनाते समय, इसका सही अर्थ मत भूलो कि नौ पूजा हैमा दुर्गा के अवतार।
- मैं मा दुर्गा से आप पर आशीर्वाद बरसाता हूं और आपको सफलता की नई ऊंचाइयों पर ले जाता हूं।हैप्पी नवरात्रि
- अपने जीवन की नई यात्रा की शुरुआत करें, माँ दुर्गा आप पर अपना आशीर्वाद बरसाने के लिए हैंयह नवरात्रि। हैप्पी नवरात्रि
- खुश होने के लिए सबसे पहले चारों ओर खुशियां बिखेरना शुरू करें। यही सबक हैनवरात्रि हम सभी को सिखाते हैं।
- आध्यात्मिकता जब उत्सव में विलीन हो जाती है, तो यह भव्य और शहर की बात हो जाती हैनवरात्रि की तरह। हैप्पी नवरात्रि
- नवरात्रि खुशी फैलाने और खुश रहने का दिन है। सार्वजनिक रूप से नृत्य, हंसी और आनंद लेने में संकोच न करें।
- एक अद्भुत व्यक्ति और एक व्यक्तित्व हो। यह नवरात्रि, प्रतिज्ञा लें कि आप कभी किसी को चोट नहीं पहुंचाएंगे औरभरोसा कभी मत तोड़ना। हैप्पी नवमी उत्सव
- यह नवरात्रि, प्रार्थना करना और आभारी होना मत भूलना। वह आपको अपना बनाने के लिए आशीर्वाद देगाजीवन भरपूर। हैप्पी नवरात्रि
- मैं कामना करता हूं कि यह नवरात्रि आपके जीवन के सभी अंधेरे को दूर करे और आपको एक नया रास्ता दिखाएसफलता की ओर ले जाता है।
- आप माँ दुर्गा के आशीर्वाद से अपने लक्ष्य को पाने के लिए आगे बढ़ते हैं और नहींबाधा आपका रास्ता रोक देगी। हैप्पी नवरात्रि
You might also want to check out Bathing Instagram Captions For Bath Tub Pictures
Here are some poetic lines that would do justice to the powerful goddess Durga and her nine beautiful avatars Nav Durga.
This Navratri, say it with beautiful poetry that will touch hearts. Here are some wonderful Navratri poems.
- Thodi bhakti Maa sabko de do
sunein sada tera gun – gaan
chalte-chalte thak naa jaayein
bachchon ka bhi rakhna dhyaan..
- Woh dekho mandir mein meri maa muskaraaye hai
aao bhagton jholiyaan bhar lo
maa khazaane lutaati jaaye hai..
- Paavan jyoti maiya ji ki
Nanhi kanjak maiya ji ki
Sher savaari maiya ji ki
Jai bolo sab maiya ji ki..
- Kal-kal behti ganga ke paani mein
kanjak ke charno mein maa rehti
tulsi roop mein sab dukh har leti
gau sewa se moksha fal deti..
- har dhadkan ne tuje pukara hai,
dur ho mujse koi gila nahi,
fursat mile to yaad karna bhulna nahi.
- maa naina devi apke naino ki rakasha karein,
maa chintpurni apke sabhi chinta dur karein,
maa kamna devi aapki sabhi manokamna puri karein..
- resham ka haar,
saawan ki mehek
mein baarish ki fuhaar
radha ke sang
daandiya khelein nand-lal
Mubaarak ho aapko
Navratri ka Tyohaar..
- Hain tere ehsaan hazaaron
meri jholi hai har dam khaali Maa
mere geeton mein ho teri hi dhun
karo bas itna upkaar he Maa..
- mangal-drishti rakhna har pal,
jeevan path par chalte ho koi galti,
to देना दान क्षमा ka tum..
- nav shakti, nav aaradhana,
Navratri ke paavan parv par
poori ho aapki har manokamna..
You might also want to check out 50+ Best SONG LYRICS Instagram Captions
Navratri captions for Instagram in Hindi, Navratri captions for Instagram in Gujarati, Navratri outfit captions for Instagram, captions for Navratri pictures on Instagram, Navratri colour captions for Instagram, Navratri captions for Instagram in Marathi, Navratri Garba captions for Instagram, Navratri chaniya choli captions for Instagram, Navratri quotes for Instagram, Navratri captions for Instagram for a girl, Navratri captions for Instagram in English, Navratri captions for Instagram in Hindi, short caption for Navratri, throwback Navratri captions, Navratri post for Instagram, Navratri Garba captions for Instagram, Navratri caption in Hindi
In India, Navratri is the most religious time of the year. Many people consider these days to be the holiest of all the days because of their significance.
You would certainly try to show the world a glimpse of your Navratri look when you’re a big devotee of Goddess Durga. You need to use the right Navratri Instagram captions, whether it is a selfie or a group photo.
The above-mentioned captions are some of the best and might go best with your pictures.