The birth of a baby is the choicest blessing of god which radically transforms the lives of the whole family & most importantly the parents. Even if the parents have already had an experience of parenthood or it is an altogether new experience for them, the baby’s arrival is awaited with a blend of excitement, suspense, joy, and nervousness.
As parents one is always cautious about every small thing related to the child, from milk bottles to sippers, diapers to slippers everything is kept exotic & special. Likewise, If you are desirous of sharing the news of the arrival of your little one with the world, the choice of words should also be elating & special. Instafbcaptions is here to help you out in revealing your good news & making it more special with some funny & amazing pregnancy announcement captions for Instagram, pregnancy announcement captions for second baby & other social media pregnancy announcements captions.
Also checkout –
- BOYS Instagram Captions
- GIRLS Instagram Captions
- BEST FRIEND Instagram Captions
- 134+ Instagram Captions for BEST FRIENDS Post in 2021
- Best TRAVEL Instagram Captions for your 2021 Trip
Choose your category
- Funny Pregnancy Announcement Captions for Instagram
- Emotional pregnancy announcement wordings
- Covid Baby Exciting Announcement Captions
- Surprising First Pregnancy Announcement Captions
- 2nd Baby Happy Pregnancy Announcement Captions
- Multiple Babies Cute Pregnancy Announcement Captions
- Memorable Pregnancy Announcement Captions for Dads
- Cutest Siblings pregnancy Announcement Captions
Funny Pregnancy Announcement Captions for Instagram
Your baby is going to add a new ray of happiness & laughter to your life, the arrival of your little bundle of joy should be announced with some joyous captions as well. Here we have a collection of some funny & witty baby announcement captions, so flaunt your baby bump on social media with these:
- Pregnancy – the roller coaster ride which has no seat belts. I’m enjoying the ride.
- Guess what? Dad’s going to have a new training partner this summer!.
- I am getting company inside me, I am pregnant.
- I am not fat, I am pregnant.
- Eat up! My mommy doesn’t want to be the only one with a big tummy!.
- Pregnancy is getting company inside one’s skin.
- We’re getting a roommate
- I’m in love with a human, I haven’t met yet.
- All because two people fell in love.
- Pregnancy is 9 months of cheat days.
- I’m at the stage where people don’t know whether to congratulate me or buy me a gym membership.
Also check out SASSY Instagram Caption
Emotional pregnancy announcement wordings
A new baby is such a special, joyous & enthralling experience. Mere thought of its birth fills the heart of the family with a range of emotions. Express your feelings & announce your baby’s arrival with these intense wordings:
- Pregnancy is not easy for everyone, but it is beautiful for everyone.
- Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be.
- I am so in love with these kicks.”
- You never know life, until it grows inside you.”
- Love this bump and all those wiggles.”
- Here’s to new life, new experiences, and new thrills. My baby on the way and I’m the mommy to be.”
- Being pregnant means every day is another day closer to meeting the love of my life.
- The happiness in our hearts grows and grows; we’re adding ten little fingers and ten little toes.”
- Twice the love, twice the joy.”
- You never know life, until it grows inside you.” #expecting
- So lovely feels like I am flying, our family is growing. The little one will be here soon.
- I am being promoted to being a mother soon.
- Nine months is not so long when you are waiting for the new little love of your life.
- I love this bump and all the goodies that come with it.
- Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
- God knew my heart needed you. After nine months I will hold you in my arms.
- A bundle of joy is on the way.
- We don’t make mistakes, just happy little accidents.
- A precious little one is joining the family soon. And I believe that he/she will make us happier than ever. I am really excited about this.
- We are soon going to be a family of three.
- The little pea residing in my stomach is soon going to turn into a bump.
- I couldn’t be any happier and would love for you to join in the celebration.
Also check out 134+ Instagram Captions for BEST FRIENDS Post in 2021
Covid Baby Exciting Announcement Captions
In the midst of Covid 19 Pandemic when lockdown & social distancing measures were imposed all around the world, couples clearly ignored social distancing & now here we have some amazing pregnancy announcement captions for you to announce your pandemic pregnancy:
- Social distancing fails. Baby No 2 is due
- Out of pandemics grow miracles
- This quarantine we had been busy as a bee & now they are three
- Looks like Netflix & Chill went a bit too far
- We clearly didn’t practice social distancing …
- How to make a baby brother: 1 cup of hugs, 2 cups of love, 3 cups of kisses, too much time in quarantine, not enough social distancing.
- Mom & dad thought they had all the protection they needed
- We tested positive but it wasn’t corona
- Here we prove that quarantine was not always boring
- Well played quarantine…
You will also like Chemistry Pickup Lines.
Surprising First Pregnancy Announcement Captions
The arrival of the first child is always more special for parents because it is an altogether new journey of parenthood with surprises unfolding for parents at all stages of the baby’s life. Announce your first baby’s arrival with these captivating captions which are as elating as your baby:
- We’re going to be three peas in a pod.
- Player three is all set to enter the game.
- I’m all prepared to say goodbye to my freedom and sleep. And guess what, everyone is just so happy about it. Sweet pregnancy they call it!
- I would be soon reborn as a mommy
- The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child. It’s just the beginning.
- Finally, someone is gonna be there to occupy the middle seat.
- Our life is going to change for good, this is a moment of joy touch wood, and we are expecting a little bundle of joy, ready to make a room for our little toy.
- Have you heard the buzz? Our little honey is arriving
- Our family is soon going to be a soulful trio.
- I always wondered what it would be like to be pregnant. Now I know!
Don’t forget to check Dirty Pickup lines.
2nd Baby Happy Pregnancy Announcement Captions
Even if you’re a pregnancy expert now & doing it before has left you with knowledge & experience but yet, it remains special & surprising because this time already have baby number one!!!! Choose a humorous & witty caption from our collection to announce the arrival of this new surprise.
- First child eats dirt you call a doctor, second child eats dirt you wonder if you need to feed them lunch.
- I think, we’re going to need a bigger car.
- We thought we were through, and then there were you.
- 1 more to adore.
- Mom and Dad are getting us a human!
- Our family wasn’t quite complete until we had two more baby feet.
- One is great; two is fun, so why not add another one?.
- We’re adding a new little pumpkin to our patch in (expected birth month).
- Oops!!! We did that again!!!!.
- I’m so adorable, my parents decided to make another one!.
- We wished upon a star and it came true…Now we’re expecting baby number two!.
Must read Clean Pickup Lines.
Multiple Babies Cute Pregnancy Announcement Captions
Having a baby brings both joy & a lot of hard work for the parents. If you are expecting multiples both of these would increase accordingly…. But why not count the blessings???? Announce the arrival of your multiples with happiness & smiles with these startling captions.
- There will be two to wash, two to dry; two who will argue, & two who will cry.
- Twice the blessing, twice the fun—two miracles instead of one.
- Sometimes you pray for a miracle, and God gives you two.
- Twins: God’s way of saying “Buy one get one free.
- The best things come in threes.
- We made a wish—and two (or three or four!) came true.
- Twins. Twice the love, half the sleep!
- Double/triple trouble coming (due date).
- Life is so much better when you have twin to share the ride.
- Pink or blue? Either will do. We just know there are two.
- Sometimes miracles come in pairs.
Have a look at Cheesy Pickup Lines.
Memorable Pregnancy Announcement Captions for Dads
In these times when you have a range of emotions flowing inside you, it is more difficult for dads to announce the beginning of their parenthood to the world. So use these captions & express yourself from the core of your heart.
- Every man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a DAD.
- She’s having cravings, and I’m checking our savings. Looks like a baby’s on the way.
- You + me = three.
- An adventure is about to begin .
- Hip Hip Hooray! Our baby is on its way!
- First arrived love. Then was marriage. In (month) we will be pushing a baby carriage.
- Two tiny hands, two tiny feet a baby we can’t wait to meet.”
- We’ve waited for a while, to share our lovely news, looks like we’ll be shopping for some tiny, little shoes.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, on (due date) our little miracle is due.
- April (birth month) is when our lives will change because we’re happy to say our bundle of joy is on his or her way!
Have a look at Nerdy Pickup Lines.
Cutest Siblings pregnancy Announcement Captions
No one could be more delighted than your little on the news of the arrival of their younger sibling. Post your baby’s picture with the following captions & let them announce their siblings arrival to the world
- My best friend is arriving soon.
- Every superhero needs a sidekick.
- I have a secret!!! I am soon to be an elder sister/brother.
- My ONLY CHILD status is to expire soon.
- Shark number 2 arriving soon….
- I am no longer the only pumpkin in the patch.
- I’m so adorable, my parents decided to make another one!.
- Are you kitten me??? I am going to be a big cat now…mewwww!.
- The more siblings I have… the merrier is me!!
Also check Best Pickup Lines.