Instagram is a customized platform to sell whatever you want. It shows the brand visibility and customer value proposition. Instagram has helped a lot to change their way of doing business and has given a huge public driven opportunity. Its tools and services have been very supportive and cooperative for increasing businesses for millions of companies, brands, and influencers. Using such a great platform for your productivity is an excellent step in your life. With billions of users, the brand is going to be worldwide.
Choose your category
- Why Instagram is important?
How to use Instagram for business?
- Creating a perfect bio
- Posting consistently
- Ads promoting
- Customer engaging
- Content creating
- Tips to increase the promotion of your business account
Why Instagram is important?
Instagram has become the most used application for brand searching by billions of people and this is one of the good proof of how Instagram is so important for increasing business. How Instagram is beneficial for your business we can look from the proofs we have listed.
Around 80 % of people use Instagram to discover and search for their liked products and services and even almost 30-35% of people accurately buy those products and services. By this, we can definitely know how Instagram is playing a vital role in business promoting and gaining profit. If this platform is used wisely and correctly, the sales drive is going to be at its peak point. This is because in this networking site, followers increase which leads to an increase in customer numbers.
Since all ages of people are using Instagram, any kind of product can be sold to any age of customer you want to reach. Brand image is very important for sales. Posting your products regularly will give your brand a new look and human drives. Have a tagline or theme of your brand that is going to lure a number of customers.
Instagram has given tools like comments, replies, and direct messages where people can interact with the business holder. Replies to the stories, comments in the post, and direct messages to deal with are the ways of customer engagement. This is how customers connect personally that leads to a great impression of your business. Isn’t it much better than going for old advertisements? Instagram has 84% more engagement than Facebook and Twitter.
How to use Instagram for business?
Creating a perfect bio
Get started by creating a unique user name according to your category of selling.
The profile picture is a must- it can be your company logo for brand visibility.
Bio is a short description that has to be written within 150 words. This is short but should be impactful to make people follow your account. Add the address of your company or shop that can add trust among people.
Your website link also plays a key role in showing what you have in your closet. Instagram has also given features to showcase your shop store where people can buy your stuff by being in the Instagram app only and not going to any other website.
Call to action
Your bio should also contain a strong call to action statement that will make people click on your link or follow you.
Photos showcasing your product or models need to be updated always. Content should always be viable to people and should be regular. Posting with consistency is essential.
Promoting your products
Instagram has given features to create Instagram Ads and design them according to your theme of posts. Without skipping people would stop to see what your ad is saying to them. Make them remember your ad through a great theme and content. These ads can also be paid.
Collaborations with influencers
collaborating with billions of influencers is one of the best ways to promote your products. There are billions of influencers present in this industry but selecting influencers wisely is more important. You have to look after return on investment too. It’s being obvious that a high number of followers requires more amount of money. Influencers need to be reliable and genuinely followed. You are not hiring a salesman, so sounding like a salesman is just a No-No case. They need to show the brand’s credibility and vision.
Asking questions in stories, quizzes, etc.,
Uploading stories on Instagram remains for 24 hours. Hence asking people their choices and other quizzes and showing limited offers on stories is a well-taken step to drive sales.
Contacts and emails
Giving the opportunity to contact you through call and email is a great way to build more trust and attract followers to your account.
Analytics should be kept under view and watch out for audience growth. The audience tab present on Instagram will show how many people are viewing or clicking on your website link or viewing your posts.
creating content of videos and showcasing stories to give reasons to people why they should buy your product or services.
Posting photos regularly with the help of new and renowned personalities whom people love and get influenced.
creating reels is another way of creating short videos of small content.
a good caption for every post is a must. Captions give an outlook of your product that is going to give details of your service.
using correct hashtags for your company will be featured by many people when they tag your company while uploading their posts. Categorizing your posts through relevant hashtags gets the target audience. Through these hashtags, your account gets noticed easily.
Tips to increase the promotion of your business account
- Consistent bio updating is essential.
- Short and impactful bio on the profile.
- Looking at other competitors and knowing where are you staying at your marketing.
- Planning and expressing content about your products.
- Using hashtags with well thought out. 10-30 hashtags can work out very well. More engagement has been generated through the thorough use of hashtags. Hashtags to be used in comment sections and bios. Test your hashtags which is getting more effective for your account.
- Using line breaks and paragraphs in captions and pointers are going to get look after quickly by people.
- Instagram stories, videos, and posts are going to attract more followers as discussed earlier.
- People who have bought your products or have dealt with you for any other reason, send direct messages to them giving a thank you note. Don’t hesitate to get into direct contact with people as this shows your humble and gentle gesture that impress people a lot. They are more influenced by your behavior and going to spread their view to their friends and acquaintances.
- Responding to the comments also increases your engagement in your account. It shows that each post of yours and the people responding to them are important for you.
- Adding a call to action with relevant statements to ask people what they are going to do after they enter your account.
- Discount offers to Instagram followers are going to attract a huge number of people. Exclusive offers to limited and exclusive people.
- Apply geotags that can lure people of the same area. People tend to get into the posts that are nearer to them.
- Using editors and photography skills is going to be an additional marketing skill for you.
- Adding up highlights is a nice way to show your collections. These collections can be featured posts, model posts, or your own shop products.
- Don’t only get featured in others shout outs, also engage your content with your own shout outs too. Let others feature on your account.
- Have an eye on your business analytics and its growth. Statistics regarding how much your brand is getting featured or visibility is small things but very important to do.