Asking questions on Instagram has become a trend at present. Youth is taking the question poll as captions for their selfies, Instagram posts businesses. Funny questions bring smiles and show the extrovert nature of yours. The questions are also increasing more interactions of the public to individual accounts. It increases likes and followers too. When you are feeling lazy to write a long caption, there are short question captions available for you. Some good questions also make people feel at their best. Inspirational question captions create positive vibes within everyone. If you are thinking about questions as answers there are some best questioning quotes available for you.
You might want to check out
- Best ATTITUDE Captions for Instagram
- Best TRAVEL Instagram Captions for your 2021 Trip
- 150+ Best Holi Wishes, Quotes and Captions
Choose your category
You have taken selfies. But you want to ask questions about your post. That is going to attract more people to see your post. Here are some options to help you out.
- And what about it?
- Am I really attractive, or is my selfie game just strong?
- How gorgeous is this?
- What is one word to describe …?
- Will you remember me in 10 years?
- What are you most thankful for today?
- What do you think of …?
- What do you wear today: dress or trousers?
- Where would I go?
- What’s the one thing you do for everyone?
Check out selfie captions at 200+ Short SMILE Captions for Instagram
Question Captions for Instagram Post
Today rather than writing answers, ask a question for your instagram post. The replies are going to be filled up with answers in your inbox and comment box. Hence, here are some questions for your Instagram post.
- Have you ever been to Bali?
- What’s the time where you are?
- Are we human or are we dancers?
- Will this matter a year from now?
- Have you ever been so lost?
- What makes you happy?
- Have you ever wanted to grab somebody by the shoulders, give them a good shake, and whisper “Nobody cares!
- How do I create something out of nothing?
- What are some good weird questions to ask someone to get to know them better?
- What’s the one book that you offer as a gift most?
You might want to check out Icebreaker Questions for Work, Students, Couples, College
Funny Question Captions
Funny questions are going to take people into laughing zone. They are going to get your extrovert side of person. Keep them busy with your questions filled with humor. So, here are some examples for you.
- If you have a few months to live, what will you do?
- So you mean to tell me a stress ball isn’t for throwing at people who stress you out?
- If we shouldn’t eat at night, why is there a light in the fridge?
- Imagine you get a $1000 right now. What would you do with it?
- If Cinderella’s shoe fit perfectly, then why did it fall off?
- Why isn’t the number 11 pronounced onety one?
- Imagine it is war and nobody goes?
- If everyone else jumped off a cliff, would you do it too?
- What if soy milk just regular milk introducing itself in Spanish?
Check out funny captions at FUNNY Instagram Captions
You want to attract more people towards your account? Ask some engaging questions that people are going to react. These questions are going to help you for more likes and followers.
- Would you like to swing on a star?
- Are you happy?
- Can you imagine a different world?
- Where do you travel next?
- What is your favorite …?
- Have you seen our latest…?
- If you could be doing anything right now, what would it be?
- What’s one thing you can’t live without?
- What’s one question you have about ___ you’d like me to answer?
- What is something you’re struggling with right now—mentally, emotionally, conceptually, etc.?
- Are you a cat or a dog person?
- If I give you $1000 — how would you spend it?
- Would you choose the mountains or the beach?=====
Short Question Captions
Got bored of a long caption? Still want to keep the post lively and interactive. so ask just a short question and let people react to it. Here are some short questions to keep people busy.
- What is Love?
- Is the sky blue?
- How can I help you?
- What’s the best colour…?
- Where are you from?
- Yes or No?
- Do you like…?
- What’s your superpower?
- What’s your favorite TV Show?
- What’s your best joke?
Check out short captions SHORT Instagram Captions
Inspirational Question Captions
Sometimes you want to be inspirational for your followers. That is going to give a positive vibe to the people. And also it is going to be engaging. Hence here are some examples of inspirational question captions.
- If practice makes perfect, and no one’s perfect, then why practice?
- How many roads must a man walk down… Before you can call him a Man.
- What was your dream job as a kid?
- Who inspires you every day?
- What year would you travel back in time and why?
- What’s one thing you wish you learned earlier?
- What’s been your biggest challenge in growing your business/brand?
- What’s one word you would use to identify yourself?
- What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
Check out motivational captions at Motivational Instagram Captions & Quotes for Inspiration
Good Question Captions
Some good questions are for regular post questions. These questions are going to be replied to by people in a very personal way. Hence be ready to get more friends through good question captions.
- If you could be anywhere, where would you choose to be?
- What makes you happy?
- How much longer can this injustice continue?
- How are you guys doing?
- What are we busy about?
- Have you ever …?
- What’s one thing on your mind today?
- What Are You Working On?
- Who do you admire and why?
- What’s your favorite social media app?
- What’s your brand message or theme?
Check out 250+ Dares for Truth Or Dare Game
Best Questioning Quotes for Instagram
Sometimes you don’t want to ask but in deep thought of questioning people. And you are in the middle of a little philosophical way of interacting. These questioning quotes are going to help you out.
- The master key of knowledge is, indeed, persistent and frequent questioning.
- The one who knows all the answers has not been asked all the questions.
- There are no foolish questions and no man becomes a fool until he has stopped asking questions.
- There are no right answers to wrong questions.
- The most serious mistakes are not being made as a result of wrong answers. The truly dangerous thing is asking the wrong question.
- Only the one who does not question is safe from making a mistake.
- A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.
- You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.
- The greatest compliment that was ever paid me was when someone asked me what I thought, and attended to my answer.
- Never ask a question unless the answer makes a difference.
You might also want to check out Crazy Questions To Ask Friends
Everyone knows how hashtags work. Hence, there is no need to explain much about hashtags. They have their effect and beauty in their own words. Here are some question hashtags going to help you reach to the huge public.
Know more about hashtags at Instagram Hashtags 2020 – The Only Guide You Need.