If you’re meeting a guy for the first time and if he is shy then it can be hard to know him and open up to him. But at the same time, you might like him and want to talk to him and you’re willing to make the first move and ask various questions to him so he can get easy and open up to you. You know it is possible as long as you read the situation and ask the right question. Today in this article you’ll get diverse questions that you can ask a guy you’re meeting for the first time or from a guy friend or your boyfriend. It is your choice. We’ve got various questions like Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend, Cute Questions To Ask A Guy, Romantic Flirty Questions, Funny Questions To Ask A Guy, Deep Personal Questions For A Guy, Intimate Questions To Ask A Guy, Questions To Ask Your Guy Crush, Questions To Ask Him Over Text, Questions To Ask A Potential Suit, Online Dating Questions and Questions You’ve Always Wanted To Ask A Guy.
Ready to set up a date online but unsure of how to get started with questions to ask him? We have just the list for you- questions to ask a guy before meeting up. Figure out how good a match your potential partner is and never run out of things to say and bond over with the help of these questions. Also, check out our list of questions you’ve always wanted to ask a guy. Happy questioning! We hope that you taste success in getting his attention.
Also Checkout –
- QUESTIONS to Ask a GIRL
- Crazy QUESTIONS To Ask FRIENDS
- Would You Rather Questions
- Icebreaker Questions
Table of Contents
- Top 10 QUESTIONS To Ask a GUY in 2022
- Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
- Cute Questions To Ask A Guy
- Romantic Flirty Questions
- Funny Questions To Ask A Guy
- Deep Personal Questions For A Guy
- Intimate Questions To Ask A Guy
- Questions To Ask Your Guy Crush
- Questions To Ask Him Over Text
- Questions To Ask A Potential Suitor
- Online Dating Questions
- Questions You’ve Always Wanted To Ask A Guy
- Tags And Keywords For QUESTIONS To Ask a GUY
Top 10 QUESTIONS To Ask a GUY in 2022
1. “What are your personal goals?”
You must be creative to think of conversation starters that’s why small talk is so popular. If you face problems with carrying forward a conversation then you’re going to enjoy this article. We’ve found the perfect question that you can ask him to make the conversation going.
2. “What kind of childhood did you have?”
You don’t want to talk about boring topics like the weather on a date with someone you like. To avoid this lame and mundane topic we’ve got the perfect question for you that you can ask him to get the conversation going and keep it interesting.
3. “What makes you insecure?”
There can be chances that you’re in a relationship for months now but still, you don’t know much about your boyfriend. If you wish to know him more personally and strengthen your bond then you can go ahead and ask him this question.
4. “What do you expect from a love relationship?”
You should ask this question when you are on a date with him for the first, second, or third time, while you are trying to figure out more about him. You will be surprised to know the answer and you’ll be able to connect to him on a deeper level.
5. “What’s the one thing you can’t tolerate?”
Furthermore, you can ask him this question even if you two have been dating for some time, but you don’t know what to talk about over dinner. The two of you will learn more about each other and possibly open up the door for deeper conversations.
6. “What do you find attractive in a woman?”
When you’re texting a guy you like or on a first date, you don’t know what to say, or you can’t remember anything. During this time the biggest pickle is: What should you say next or what questions should you ask? This question will help you.
7. “What expectations do you have of yourself?”
It can be confusing when you’re out there on the Internet searching for the questions you want to ask your guy crush as there are so many options. To help you and provide you with the best question possible we’ve found this perfect question that you can ask your crush.
8. “What was your most memorable birthday?”
If you want to keep a conversation going, ask thoughtful follow-up questions during a date or even when you’re in the elevator with the cute guy. Keep in mind that the chance of having a good conversation is only when you ask a meaningful and insightful question.
9. “Have you ever worn girl’s clothing?”
Just know them on a personal level and a deeper level by asking this question. This question is kinda embarrassing if he gives you an answer then you’ll know that he cares about you and he is willing to share things with you.
10. “Who are your family and friends?”
Generally speaking, guys are not like girls. Their thinking is different and also behaviour is different. Things that they do sometimes might seem illogical. Asking a question and getting a straightforward response would be nice from your guy crush, right? If yes, then go on and ask him this question.
Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
Your boyfriend is your eternal boo or bae. But, beware of an old foe that could attack your relationship: running out of things to talk about. Here is a list of interesting questions you can ask your boyfriend when conversations run dry. Steer the talks into a great opportunity to learn about and love him even more! Presenting fun questions to ask your boyfriend:
- What habit do you have that you think not many other people have
- What’s the kindest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
- What do you most look forward to about getting old?
- What inedible thing do you wish you could eat?
- Another girl hits on you in front of me. How would you handle it?What about if I wasn’t there?
- What do you think aliens would actually look/be like?
- What’s the kindest thing someone’s done for you?
- What is your favorite body part?
- What do most people overestimate or underestimate about you?
- When you’re sick, do you like to have someone taking care of you, or do you prefer to be left alone until you’re better?
- What website doesn’t exist but should?
- If you’re having a bad day, how can I cheer you up?
- Do any health problems run in your family?
You might also want to check out Best Instagram Boys Captions
Cute Questions To Ask A Guy
Whether you need some charming openers while texting him or you’re in search of ideas for some questions that will make him melt, stop right here! We have brought together this list of cute questions to ask a guy. Go ahead, ask him a couple (or all) of these cute questions. The result will be nothing short of a sweet conversation that will make him blush. Charm his pants off with this list:
- Is there anything you dislike about me?
- If I had to move really far, would you stay in a long-distance relationship with me?
- How would you describe the way I smell?
- What does it feel like to you when we hold each other?
- What things do I do that make you blush?
- When did you first realize you loved/liked me?
- Is there a song that you think of when you think of me?
- If you could feed me a dessert, what would you pick?
- Do you think we’re soulmates?
- What’s something I do, that I don’t realize I do, that you love?
- How do you feel when we’re apart?
- Do you want to cuddle?
- How would you describe our first kiss?
- At what point did you decide that you wanted us to be official?
You might also want to check out 250+ Dares for Truth Or Dare Game
Romantic Flirty Questions
Where’s the fun in a conversation without some playful flirty romance? If you think that you already know everything there is to know about your boyfriend or a guy crush, think again. Do not hold back on romantic and flirty questions to ask a guy of interest. So if you want to be the cause of butterflies in his stomach, this list of questions is for you. Keep the magic alive with these romantic questions to ask your guy:
- What do you think is your best feature?
- Do you think about me a lot?
- What does the idea of foreplay mean to you?
- What can always put you in a good mood?
- At what point in a relationship do you let your guard down?
- What excites you?
- If you could spend an entire day with me, how would it look like?
- What’s one thing that you’re proud of?
- Do you like grand gestures?
- What gift would make you fall in love with someone instantly?
- Do your weekend plans include me?
You might want to check out Best Instagram Boys Captions
Funny Questions To Ask A Guy
Humor is the key to a man’s heart, or at least his hahas. Check out our collection of funny questions to ask a guy. You are bound to get some ideas on how to make him laugh. At the end of a long day, all it takes is a funny spin on your daily conversation to make him smile and hopefully, laugh. Ask him these funny questions:
- What would be the most insane thing you would buy or do if you won the lottery?
- What scene from a TV show will you never forget?
- What is the worst thing that ever happened to you in high school?
- What’s the craziest thing you would do? And how much would you have to get paid to do it?
- What’s the most cringe-worthy thing you’ve ever experienced?
- Have you ever been caught in an “embarrassing” situation?
- What’s the dumbest celebrity name you’ve ever heard?
- If you had to marry any actor who would it be and why?
- Strangest lie you have ever told?
- What’s your least favorite hairstyle?
- If you were a DJ, what would your DJ name be?
- If you had one outfit you had to wear for life what would it be?
- If your life was a movie, what songs would be on the soundtrack?
- Do you have any odd or eccentric family members?
- If you could eliminate one music genre, what would it be?
You might also want to check out GIRLS Instagram Captions
Deep Personal Questions For A Guy
You are most likely tired of yes and no questions. If you’re up for some deep and personal questions to ask a guy, look no further. Get to know him deeper with our list of questions that will encourage serious conversations. Get him to bare his heart out and forge a deeper personal connection that you both cherish. Here you go:
- What are your phobias?
- When was the last time you broke someone’s heart?
- What makes you feel accomplished?
- What qualities do you admire about your parents?
- What is the lesson in life that you had to learn in the hard way?
- What was the worst phase in your life?
- Who has completely lost your respect?
- What do you judge people for that you probably shouldn’t?
- What activity calms you down and makes you feel at peace with the world?
- What is a waste of money according to you?
- What is a controversial opinion do you have?
- Are you happy with your current job?
You might also want to check out 500+ BOYFRIEND Captions Instagram
Intimate Questions To Ask A Guy
If your watch is set on naughty o’clock, this is the list for you to see. Getting intimate with words is an art. Spark a fun convo and turn him on with questions curated below. We’ve got you covered with dirty intimate questions you can ask a guy. Go get him, girl!
- Do you prefer to give or receive?
- What is your biggest turn on?
- Do you prefer making out or cuddling?
- Do you like sexting?
- I heard kissing burns calories, want to help me exercise?
- What is your type?
- Do you consider yourself more sexy or brainy?
- Have you ever tried edible underwear?
- Have you ever sent nudes of yourself?
- What do you want me to be wearing right now?
- What physical features are you attracted to the most in women?
- Have you ever been in a ‘friends with benefits’ situation?
- What is your idea of perfect foreplay?
- Do you think you know what women want?
You might also want to check out Best TRAVEL Instagram Captions for your 2021 Trip
Questions To Ask Your Guy Crush
Having a good old crush on that guy? Think he might be interested? You are probably eager to know if he likes you too. But of course, you have to be sneaky about it as you drop him hints. Ask him these questions and see if he likes you back:
- What would your ideal date be?
- What was the first thought that popped into your mind when you met me?
- What do you look for in a girl?
- Can you sum up your life’s philosophy in one sentence?
- What is the pettiest way you have ever gotten back at someone?
- Should guys always make the first move or should girls do it too?
- Are your parents as attractive as you?
- Which would you prefer that people see you as smart or sexy?
- Do you believe in love at first sight? How about in soul mates?
- What type of instrument reflects your personality?
- If you could make one gigantic romantic gesture, what would it be?
- Who is the most important person to you in your life?
You might also want to check out 500+ BEST FRIEND Instagram Captions & Quotes
Questions To Ask Him Over Text
So you’ve got his number. Let the contact begin! But let’s face it- texting can be a drag when you’re bored. Refer to our list of fun and flirty questions to ask him over text. Inspire yourself with these question prompts and don’t let your textual connection die:
- What thing do you really wish you could buy right now?
- Tell me the most random piece of trivia you know.
- What are some unwritten rules?
- Which emoji best captures your essence?
- What dumb pickup lines do you know?
- Would you rather find true love or cash out for the rest of your life
- What’s your go-to joke?
- What song do you play most often?
- If you could be a woman for one day of your life, what would you do and where would you go?
- What website do you waste the most time on?
- Aside from murder, what is one thing you would never do for all the money in the world?
- Who is someone that you would like to text? What would you text them?
- Which celebrity would make great conversation at the dinner table?
You might also want to check out FUNNY Instagram Captions
Questions To Ask A Potential Suitor
Courtship takes a good amount of time and effort. When you’ve got your sights set on a guy and are wondering if he would make a worthy potential boyfriend or suitor, asking him questions is a good place to start. This way, you can exchange values and ideas freely and test how compatible you are. Here are some questions to ask a potential partner:
- What is on your bucket list that we can do together this year?
- If you disagree with your partner about something important, what tactics do you typically use to convince him or her to be on your side?
- How do you most typically express your love for someone?
- Are pets in the house okay with you? Do you like pets?
- What is the weirdest thing about you to most people?
- Why did your last relationship end?
- When you feel disconnected from your partner, what do you usually do to get back together?
- What is the best advice you ever received?
- Do you hold on to resentments?
- Would you like to be famous? In what way?
- What are you like when you don’t get what you want?
- What 3 characteristics do you see as your personal weakness?
- What is your definition of emotional intimacy?
You might also want to check out 180+ CORONA Quarantine Captions for COVID-19
Online Dating Questions
The rules of online dating are never quite clear. What’s certain though, is that conversations must flow freely between you and your match. Size up your online date and prepare yourself for an interesting exchange of words. Let this list of questions you can ask before meeting help you out a little. Psst, there are some funny ones thrown in there too:
- What’s your normal weekend like?
- What’s the biggest goal you’re working on now?
- What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
- What actor/actress would play you in the movie of your life?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Do you have any tattoos? If you got one what would you get?
- What’s your favorite way to relax?
- I’m into cooking. Any favorite recipes?
- What’s one thing I should know about you that’s not on your profile?
- What do you think is the biggest problem in the world today? What do you think people should do about it?
- What’s your favorite cocktail? Do you have a signature drink?
- Do you think there is a difference between having sex and making love? What is it?
- What did you enjoy (or hate) about school?
- Hey, I’m addicted to games on my phone. What do you play the most?
- If I asked you to cook me dinner, what would you make me?
You might also want to check out SHORT Instagram Captions
Questions You’ve Always Wanted To Ask A Guy
The mind of the opposite gender- be it your guy friend or your boyfriend may be an enigma. You’re not alone in wondering about why men do what they do. Are men after all really from Mars? Go over these questions you’ve always wanted to ask a guy. Do you dare to ask him these questions?
- What do you typically do when you’re ‘out with the guys’?
- Do you notice perfume on a girl? Can certain scents turn you on?
- Why are you scared to say ‘I love you’?
- Do guys like it when girls ask them out?
- Do you find it harder to ask out shy girls as opposed to outgoing girls?
- In just three words, what do guys look for in a woman?
- Do you ever find it annoying when a girl demands that you be chivalrous towards her but at the same time advocates that women should be treated as equals?
- If you cheated on your girl, would you tell her?
- What do you usually expect on first dates?
- Do you want to know when your gf is on her period?
- Do guys like girls better when they wear makeup?
- Can we just lay in bed and cuddle with you expecting nothing more?
- Why do you think it’s not okay to show ‘weak’ feelings/emotions? Where does that pressure come from?
- Do you really mean it when you say you prefer girls who don’t wear any makeup or are you trying to sound down-to-Earth?
You might also want to check out Awesome Sunset Captions
Tags And Keywords For QUESTIONS To Ask a GUY
questions to ask a guy to get to know him deeper, questions to ask a guy to get to know him, questions to ask a guy you like, questions to ask a guy over text, questions to ask a guy flirty, questions to ask a guy to know his intentions, questions to ask a guy friend, questions to ask a guy funny, questions to ask a guy deep, flirty questions to ask a guy, good questions to ask a guy, deep questions to ask a guy, 21 questions to ask a guy, interesting questions to ask a guy, personal questions to ask a guy, random questions to ask a guy, funny questions to ask a guy. 20 questions to ask a guy, juicy questions to ask a guy, questions for 21 questions to ask a guy
We all know that a healthy relationship depends on effective communication. So if you’re in a relationship or started seeing someone then make sure, to be honest with your partner or with your potential partner and just ask questions about things and try to know them as much as you can.