He died four or five years ago but I still remember how he always used to listen to the radio. He was happy, sad, smiling, crying or suffering from something he always used to listen to his radio, you know all those Evergreen songs. Radio was a treasure to that man.
We as young adults might not understand what Radio really is but for our parents and even for their parents, it was like a gift maybe even the most cherished thing at some point in their life.
If you want to add some personality to your Instagram pictures, you should definitely try utilising captions. You may use captions to not only offer entertaining and intriguing details about yourself or the photographs but also to engage your followers by asking questions or giving a call to action.
Whatever your objective is, there are some fantastic Radio Captions available for you in this article! You can go ahead and choose the Radio Caption you like the most.
Captions you will Love !!
- Wanna Laugh?- Funny Radio Captions
- Old Radio Quotes
- Lighten Up your Day with Radio Jockey Quotes
- Radio City Music Hall Instagram Captions
- Radiohead Instagram Captions
- Catchy Radio Captions
- Best Radio Captions for Instagram
- Community Radio Quotes
- Tags and Keywords- Radio Captions Instagram
Wanna Laugh?- Funny Radio Captions
Captions are very important for your pictures if you’re planning to post those pictures on your social media. It is because captions bring out the real beauty of your pictures and tell the story that pictures sometimes fail to depict.
If you can’t think of a good radio caption then you can choose one caption from the following for your Instagram pictures:
- I like this amateur radio stuff because it’s easy.
- We’re giving you the source code to what we learned this week on Amateur Radio. Get ready to take your training to the next level!
- Reduce transmission during busy hours.
- We’re not sure what this is, but we want it.
- Imagine the world with communication barriers broken and communities connected. #InspiredByHamRadio
- The frequency 144.390 MHz is used for FM voice in the VHF amateur bands.
- They say the best things in life are free, and it’s true. Listen to Free Internet Radio on TuneIn
- Our frequencies have been picked up by the Galaxy!
- Hey, hey internet radio. Listen up! We’ve got your new favorite station right here, available wherever you listen to the internet #internetradio
- We’re listening to our favorite internet radio station! Who are you listening to?
- A neat idea – getting a feeling of what it’s like to be a ham radio enthusiast.
- Waking up to the soothing sounds of the Internet. Tune in for Internet radio 24/7
- We’re back to the old school with our original on-demand playlist of the best hip hop, R&B, 90s & early 2000s rap, and throwbacks!
- Amateur radio is as easy to learn as using a cellphone, and you can contact people from all around the globe
- You’re making a difference.
- First in line for the best new digital amateur radio
- When you don’t have time to fuss with your hair, just put a hat on.
- What is a phone without service?
Also, check out 50+ Monday Instagram captions
Old Radio Quotes
Planning to post a picture without a caption or a quote or did you already do this? Believe us that Instagram posts will make everyone hate your stunning pictures because there is no caption for your pictures.
Well, don’t worry if you don’t have a caption or a quote as you can select your favourite old radio quite from the following for your pictures.
- “Television and radio do a wonderful job in focusing attention on the problems of our society.” – Richard J. Daley.
- “More than eighty years after the world’s first station was founded, radio is still the most pervasive, accessible, affordable, and flexible mass medium available, especially in the developing world.”– Bruce Girard.
- “I love radio – its immediacy and especially its intimacy… it is part of your life, whispering into your ear. You can’t see it, but equally importantly, it can’t see you.” – Malcolm Turnbull.
- “The sound of pencils taking notes provided a low scrape and hum, almost like radio interference.” ― ‘British Bulldog’, Sara Sheridan.
- “Then radio came in. For the first time, people didn’t have to leave their homes to be entertained.” – Kliph Nesteroff.
- “If you want to hear the songs of zion coming from the land of in the spring / Get in touch with God, turn your radio on.” – Albert E.Brumley Sr.
- “Radio was, in a way, a very philosophical medium. You could make an argument on the radio, and people listened to it. Television is already harder because people’s attention span becomes shorter with television. Cut to a commercial and all that.” – Martha C. Nussbaum.
- “Radio is more powerful the closer we mimic the way we actually speak to each other. That’s why Howard Stern is such a great radio talent. People on his show are actually speaking to each other. You might not like what they’re saying, but they’re real conversations.” – Ira Glass.
- “Because of news broadcast and discussions, illiterates who were in the past cut-off from any knowledge of what is going on around the world are beginning to follow events around the globe.” – Kwesi Kwaa Prah.
- “Radio continues to be the very best advertising music performers have. No one who ever grabbed a Grammy got there without a radio.”- Gordon Smith.
- “Our blessed radio. It gives us eyes and ears out into the world. We listen to the German station only for good music. And we listen to the BBC for hope.” – Anne Frank, ‘The Diary Of Anne Frank’.
- “Radio gave me the soundwaves to love.” ― Anthony T. Hincks.
- “Classic Rock radio gave us our longevity.” – George Thorogood.
Don’t forget to also check out FUNNY Instagram Captions
Lighten Up your Day with Radio Jockey Quotes
People love radio jockeys and listening to their radio shows. If you are someone who has spent a fair amount of time listening to radio jockeys then these quotes are for you.
You can go ahead and use the radio jockey quote you like the most:
- For years everyone looked toward the demise of radio when television came along. Before that, they thought talking movies might eliminate radio as well. But radio just keeps getting stronger.- Casey Kasum
- That was the big thing when I was growing up, singing on the radio. The extent of my dream was to sing on the radio station in Memphis. Even when I got out of the Air Force in 1954, I came right back to Memphis and started knocking on doors at the radio station.- Johnny Cash
- I believe radio is a habitual kind of medium. That people wake up in the morning, they go to work and they want to hear their favourite disc jockey. and if you’re not there on Fridays, you are doing a disservice to his audience.- Howard Stern
- I have two syndicated radio shows though United Stations Radio Network.- Nina Blackwood
- Radio news is bearable. This is due to the fact that while the news is being broadcast, the disk jockey is not allowed to talk.- Fran Lebowitz
- The horse I bet on was so slow, the jockey kept a diary of the trip.- Henny Youngman
- See this life even shocks me, I got some people on my nuts called jockey.- Mac Miller
- I was too heavy to be a jockey and too honest to be a producer, so I became a writer.- Leon Uris
- But you can make good radio, interesting radio, great radio even, without an urgent question, a burning issue at stake.- Ira Glass
- I like radio better than television because if you make a mistake on radio, they don’t know. You can make up anything on the radio.- Phil Rizzuto
You might want to check out – 95+ Dark Pick Up Lines for Deathly Humor
Radio City Music Hall Instagram Captions
If you are in New York and visited Radio City Music hall then you are in for a treat. If you get to witness a performance there then you are very lucky.
If you want to showcase your pictures from there then you can use any one of the following Radio City Music Hall Instagram Captions:
- Turning up the heat this summer
- The right song at the right moment makes an incredible difference
- We are all made of music
- Let the music take you away and set you free
- Keep the music pumping
- Make the music play your emotions
- We all need a little bit of music every now and then
- When the music is this loud, you turn it up even louder!
- Just the right music makes any day better
- Forget all your problems, there is only tonight
- Music keeps you in the now
- The rhythm of your life is the music you choose
- Music is the breath of life
- I can’t help but dance to this music!
- The only truth is music
- Create music that makes you want to dance
- Life is better when you dance to the beat of your own drum
- This is what happiness sounds like!
- This is what dreams are made of
- The right song can make everything better
- Staring into the sun, getting lost in every note
You might want to check out 210+ Throwback Captions for Travel, Friends, Couples, Quarantine, Party
Radiohead Instagram Captions
Radiohead is one of the best English rock bands. Their music, lyrics and vocals are just on a different level.
If you are a fan then you are just going to love these lyrics from their songs. You can even use these songs as an Instgaram caption but just use these lyrics depending on the situation.
- “This is my final fit, my final bellyache / With no alarms and no surprises.”
- “It’s the devil’s way now / There is no way out / You can scream and you can shout / It is too late now.”
- “My thoughts are misguided and a little naive / I twitch and I salivate like with myxomatosis / You should put me in a home or you should put me down / … No one likes a smart-ass, but we all like stars / That wasn’t my intention / I did it for a reason.”
- “Karma police, arrest this man / He talks in maths / He buzzes like a fridge / He’s like a detuned radio / Karma police, arrest this girl / Her Hitler hairdo is making me feel ill, and we have crashed her party.”
- “Cook him up, squash his head, put him in the pot / I want you to know he’s not coming back / He’s bloated and frozen / Still, there’s no point in letting it go to waste.”
- “I’m not here / This isn’t happening / I’m not here.”
- “When I am king, you will be first against the wall with your opinion / Which is of no consequence at all.”
- “I am the key to the lock in your house that keeps your toys in the basement / And if you get too far inside, you’ll only see your reflection.”
- “Ice age coming, throw him in that fire / We’re not scaremongering / This is really happening.”
- “I’ll drown my beliefs to have you be in peace / I’ll dress like your niece and wash your swollen feet.”
You might want to check out 500+ Weekend Captions
Catchy Radio Captions
If you are here because you are on the lookout for Radio captions, then be happy because you’re at your final stop.
We searched the whole web and found all these captions for your Instagram post. You can go ahead and use your favourite caption for the Instagram post.
- Life is like tuning a radio. It can be full of static and the signals can be scrambled at times. But you’ll find your own frequency, and your own voice, if you keep searching for it.
- Let’s get this bread. #radio
- Have a trip to the countryside? Make sure you have your HAM RADIO with you!
- It’s a great day to be on the radio.
- Switching to the top of the hour on 7.240 MHz LSB with 40 Watts on Solar!
- A real two-way radio lets you focus on the conversation and not the device.
- Let’s talk all things radio
- No one ever said two things can’t be one.
- Digital Amateur Radio is growing and you can join in on the fun!
- We may be amateurs, but our technology is cutting edge. We’ve got the radio equipment you need to communicate the way you want, without boundaries or limits!
- You’re listening to the #1 hit music station on the internet. From now until eternity…
- The best way to wake up is with a cup of coffee, a good book and your favorite playlist.
- It’s great to communicate with guys all over the world.
- Radio communication is more essential than ever during pandemics and natural disasters.
- Good morning! You’re up early. Something special on your agenda today?
If you are looking for short captions, check out 850+ Best Dare Ideas for Truth Or Dare Game
Best Radio Captions for Instagram
Are you having a tough day as you’re searching for radio captions all day and still failed to find the perfect one?
If this is the case then let us solve this problem. You’ll be glad to know that we’ve got some of the best Radio captions right here for your phenomenal pictures and you can select the caption you like the most:
- Hey! You found us. Good job. Now, sit back and enjoy your favourite music anywhere.
- Shake up your weekend with @JoJoBeanMusic on @OnlineRadio365! Stream us now at online.radio/365
- We are reaching for the stars, so tune in and catch our vibe!
- Take a break from the noise and tune in to some of the best internet radio stations out there.
- Internet radio makes it easier than ever to tune in and unwind from the daily grind. Tune in wherever you are, whenever you want.
- Discover a hobby that can last a lifetime: amateur radio! We’re connecting people who love to travel and explore. People just like you.
- Because it’s not just a hobby, it’s an adventure.
- Ham radio: A hobby that covers the world and beyond.
- What is the frequency, Kenneth?
- You never want to forget a good frequency.
- Radio that feels like a friend, just sayin’. “We’re not just a radio station, we’re a community.”
- A station that knows good music. When it’s not on, tune into something else.
- Be a part of something bigger than yourself and make connections that matter.
- Live. Laugh. Love. When you feel that connection, you’ve found something special.
- At the end of the day, we must go forward with hope and not backward by fear and division.
Find some more funny captions for your pictures at 95+ Monsoon Rains Instagram Captions and Quotes
Community Radio Quotes
We have said captions or quotes are very important for an Instagram post and without a proper caption or a quote an Instagram post is incomplete.
So if you want a Radio caption for your pictures, then this section is for you. We have collected various radio quotes and you can select the quote which you think is best for you. The quote you select will complement your pictures.
- More than eighty years after the world’s first station was founded, radio is still the most pervasive, accessible, affordable, and flexible mass medium available, especially in the developing world. – Bruce Girard
- Community radios provide profound new opportunities for more inclusive sustainable development. – Denise Gray-Felder
- Radio pluralism is an essential component in the deepening of the democratic process. – Bamako Declaration on Radio Pluralism
- Combining social media and local radio is also a chance to strengthen community participation, especially of marginalised groups. – DW Akademie
- The internet creates more of an appetite for media – it doesn’t replace physical books, radio or TV. – Marissa Mayer
- Exponential growth in access to the Internet, satellite television and radio, cell phones, and P.D.A.’s means that breaking news now reaches virtually every corner of the globe. – Dee Dee Myers
- Radio on the Internet is yet another world-shrinking example of what communications analysts call the death of distance. – Tim Jones
- Podcast listenership is some 20 times what people are listening to on the radio. – Scott Aukerman
- I strongly encourage listening to the radio to hear something you haven’t heard before. It’s a very healthy thing to do. Unless you reload your iPods every couple of weeks, you’re listening to and recycling the same music all of the time. – Alvin Lee
- I think the Internet is an awful lot like FM radio was when it broke out in the late ’60s. It’s kind of a wild and wily kind of format. – Roger McGuinn
- Along with several very popular Internet sites, talk radio has served as alternative media that gives listeners information that they otherwise would not hear. – Paul Weyrich
- I do not buy CDs anymore; I usually stream Internet radio. – Oren Peli The digital revolution has disrupted most traditional media: newspapers, magazines, books, record companies, and radio. – Ken Auletta
- Radio killed variety and TV killed radio, and the internet will kill television and it will go on and on. – Victoria Wood
- I particularly like Twitter, because it’s short and can be very funny and informative. It’s a little bit like having your own radio program. – Margaret Atwood Radio is closer to a Tumblr, or a blog, or Twitter, than it is to television, I think. – Ira Glass
- People don’t listen to terrestrial radio. They don’t find their music that way. They don’t get their news that way. They go to blogs. They go through Sirius/XM. – Kaskade
- The fear of the never-ending onslaught of gizmos and gadgets is nothing new. The radio, the telephone, and Facebook – each of these inventions changed the world. Each of them scared the heck out of an older generation. And each of them was invented by people who were in their 20s. – Daniel H.
- Wilson Digital television, satellite radio, videogames, iPods – so much media. Do books even matter anymore? – Mo Rocca
Don’t forget to check out 200+ Questions to Ask a Girl
Tags and Keywords- Radio Captions Instagram
radio captions for instagram, radio city music hall instagram captions, radiology captions for instagram, catchy captions for instagram, captions on instagram reels, capture quotes for instagram, how to caption a photo in instagram, radiohead instagram captions, radiography instagram captions, funny radio captions, old radio quotes, radio jockey quotes, radio lines to say, community radio quotes, life is like a radio quotes
We hope you will like these Radio Captions and Quotes as much as we do. If you are reading our post till this point. We really appreciate your love for Radio and Radio Jockeys. Make sure to share this post with your friends and family.
Thank you for your time.