Looking for Funny Wedding Captions, Wedding Captions for family, Indian Wedding Captions, Destination Wedding Captions, or Pre-Wedding Captions? The days, under the impact of lockdown and COVID-19, Wedding has been limited to a number of people.
We have curated a list of Indian wedding captions for couples, friends, bride and groom. We also have captions for all your functions – Mehndi, Haldi, etc. Sometimes the couple chooses destination Weddings. Whatever the location and time of your wedding, the wedding ceremonies remain the same. Here, we explore Indian wedding captions for Instagram which are based on every ceremony that takes place at the wedding.
We’ve got diverse Indian wedding captions for all your lockdown functions like Engagement Captions, Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Captions and Sangeet Captions For Instagram. Hope you like the captions we collected for you.
Choose your category
- Top 10 – Indian Wedding Captions for all your Lockdown Functions
- Engagement Captions
- Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Captions
- Sangeet Captions For Instagram
- Haldi Ceremony Captions For Instagram
- Indian Wedding Captions for the Bride
- Wedding Captions for the Groom
- Vidaai Captions for Instagram
- Tags and Keywords – Indian Wedding Captions
Top 10 – Indian Wedding Captions for all your Lockdown Functions
1. “A bride is always more than just BEAUTIFUL.”
As a groom, if you just married your wife and want to showcase how beautiful she was looking on the wedding day in Indian clothes then go ahead and snap a picture and post it on Instagram using this caption.
2. “This is better than my dreams.”
Are you trying to come up with the perfect wedding captions to upload to your Instagram account? You can now find the perfect caption for each picture of your wedding here. If you like this caption right here then go ahead and use it on your Instagram.
3. “When the bride’s dance is the best performance!”
Planning to post a picture without a caption or did you already do this? Believe us that Instagram post will make everyone hate your stunning pictures because there is no caption with your pictures. Well, don’t worry as you can use this Instagram caption for your pictures.
4. “Always be yourself unless you can be a bindass bride.”
Captions are very important for your pictures if you’re planning to post those pictures on your social media. It is because captions bring out the real beauty of your pictures and if you can’t think of a good caption then you can use this Indian wedding caption for your pictures.
5. “Finally, I have an excuse to change my last name.”
If you are here because you are on the lookout for an Indian Wedding Caption then be happy because you’re at your final stop. We searched the whole web and found this caption for your Instagram post. You can go ahead and use this caption for your Instagram.
6. “A few more moments of anticipation.”
Are you having a tough day as you’re searching for an Indian Wedding caption all day and still failed to find the perfect one? If this is the case then let us solve this problem. You’ll be glad to know that we’ve got the perfect caption for your phenomenal bid day pictures.
7. “Another day, Another slay❤️… She looks so pretty, Doesn’t she?”
Sometimes all people want is a simple caption for their pictures but that one must be catchy and impressive. If you want an Indian Wedding caption for your pictures then you are in the perfect place. If you like this caption then go ahead and use this one.
8. “The party doesn’t start until the bride walks in.”
We have said captions are very important for an Instagram post and without a proper caption an Instagram post is incomplete. So if you want an Indian wedding caption for your Instagram posts then this is the place for you. This caption will compliment your pictures.
9. “Don’t be jealous of this glow… I’m a bride-to-be.”
If you want an Indian bride caption for the pictures that were taken at your wedding then this is the perfect place for you. You’ll be glad to know that we’ve found this classy caption for you and your pictures.
10. “Super excited to be yours!”
Captions that are short and crispy always make their way into our list. We prefer to add short captions because sometimes people just hate reading big captions, so for their convenience, we’ve added this short Indian wedding caption for Instagram for friends. If you are one of those people then go ahead and use this caption.
From captions about your vacation surprise to captions about your quarantine happiness, and from romantic captions to funny captions, we have a list of engagement captions that suit your aesthetics best.
Quarantine Engagement Captions
If you feel that your significant other is THE ONE, and you are sure about your future with them, then why wait? You can never go wrong with your decision to get engaged, so we’ve curated a list of captions for quarantine engagements.
- Destination: Isolation with my fiance.
- We’re officially quarantine buddies for life.
- I found a new hobby: planning a wedding.
- Couples who quarantine together, stay together.
- Washing my hands 10 times a day won’t be so bad now that I have this ring to admire.
- We figured it was quaran-time to tie the knot.
- I can’t mask my excitement — I said yes!
- You make me feel like I’m living a quarantine dream.
- Stuck with my boyfriend/girlfriend < Stuck with my fiancé/fiancée.
- Congratulations, 2020. You just redeemed yourself.
- Sorry, mask. I have a new favorite accessory.
- Traveling from Miss to Mrs.
- And so our adventure begins.
- Together is a beautiful place to be.
Engagement Ring Captions
If you’re busy celebrating your special moment to the max and want to share the moment with your followers, these wedding captions that we’ve curated for you will add a little extra sparkle to your rock.
- Engaged sure has a nice ring to it.
- Hopefully, this ring is waterproof, because I can’t hold back my happy tears.
- Out of all of my fingers, this one is now my favorite.
- It’s like I have a shooting star on my finger. I could get used to this.
- Our love is going to outlast every single one of these diamonds.
- Today, I got a piece of jewelry I never intend to take off.
- Today’s forecast is shiny with a 100 percent chance of marriage.
- My life just got a lot more sparkly.
- Pardon me while I shine a little brighter for a bit.
- It started with a little crush, and now I have a ring on my finger.
- I’ve got the whole world on my hand.
- Every time I look down at this ring, my heart skips a beat.
- I can’t put my hand up during ‘Single Ladies’ anymore.
- Two less fish in the sea.
- Does this ring make me look… engaged?
- He asked, and I said “About damn time”
To check more Engagement Captions, visit – Engagement Captions for Instagram
Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Captions
Right words are a subtle way to emphasize real emotions. We’ve got pre-wedding captions for Instagram that range from short and funny to romantic and random.
Photoshoot Captions for the Couple
We’ve got a list of captions for the couples who want to go beyond what the eye can see, and confess their feelings for each other through words.
- A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.
- Better than I was, More than I am, And all of this happened, By taking your hand.
- Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
- Here begins the first chapter of our fairy tale.
- Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
- You are every day of my life that I have always dreamt of.
- Together is a beautiful place to be.
- My mother told me to pick the very best one, and I did.
- In the middle of the night, under the moonlight, I found you forever.
- We have not chosen each other, ours was a match made in heaven.
- All that you are is all that I will ever need.
- I have found the person I’d be sharing my chocolates, books, and love with.
- I can conquer the world but I preferred conquering his last name.
- I’m the bride. I don’t need a filter.
- On the road to Mrs.
- The party doesn’t start until the bride walks in.
- Me, myself, and I do.
Squad Photoshoot Captions
We’ve got a list of Indian wedding captions for you and your squad to celebrate their presence during major events of your life.
- Happy girls are the prettiest.
- This is squad’s goals are LOVE!
- Friends who slay together, stay together.
- Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.
- Your vibe attracts your tribe.
- When worst comes to worst, the squad comes first.
- They hate us because they ain’t us.
- Real queens fix each other crowns.
- Always better together.
- In squad we trust.
- You can’t do epic stuff with basic people.
- True friends don’t judge each other. They judge other people..Together!
- We don’t fit in, and we don’t want to.
To check out more Pre-wedding Photoshoot Captions, visit – Pre-wedding Photoshoot Captions
Sangeet Captions For Instagram
If you have memories in form of pictures from the magical musical night, and you are looking for captions to post with the picture, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve curated a list of sangeet captions for your picture-perfect Instagram memory.
Dance Captions for Sangeet
Be it dancing or be it swinging your hips to the music, you are a rockstar. Use captions from this list for your dance pictures from the sangeet night!
- Dress classy, dance cheesy.
- Dance, dance, otherwise we are lost.
- Dance to the beat of your dreams.
- Never miss a chance to dance.
- Dance first. Think later. It’s the natural order.
- Dance with a sparkle in your eyes.
- Dance with your heart and your feet will follow.
- Dance to your own rhythm.
- Dance is a conversation between the body and the soul.
- Dance is a timeless interpretation of life.
- Dance has only one language that can understand anyone.
- Dance with your heart.
- Dance music is an emotional journey. It’s how well you can make people feel something that they haven’t felt.
- Dance to the moon and reach for the stars.
- Dance is music made visible.
Sangeet Rivalry Captions for Instagram
Sangeets usually have a friendly rivalry between the two families, and we’ve curated these wedding-sangeet captions for Instagram that capture the essence of this rivalry for you.
- Rivalry adds so much to the charms of one’s conquests.
- It’s a two-family rivalry thing.
- The bride and groom have that rivalry thing.
- Rivalry discovers that courtesy overlooks.
- Set higher standards for your own performance than anyone else around you, and your only competition will be with yourself.
- With competition, everyone has to try harder.
- “Great rivalries don’t have to be built on hatred. They’re built on respect, on respect for excellence.” ~ Mike Krzyzewski
- There are no frictions between us, there is the only rivalry.
- What rivalry? I win all the time.
- Records don’t mean anything in rivalry games.
- We’re all just playing our own game. I don’t see it as a rivalry. We’re just trying to play our best.
- A family doesn’t need to be perfect, it just needs to be united.
- A family gives you the roots to stand tall and strong.
- Memory is a keepsake of time that lives in the heart.
- A family is a place where minds come in contact with one another.
- Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.
- Capture the moment. It lives forever.
Check out more Sangeet captions on Sangeet Captions for Your Instagram
Haldi Ceremony Captions For Instagram
The Haldi ceremony is a traditional holy bath, which, along with many others, is a pre-wedding ceremony in India. We’ve curated Haldi ceremony captions and sorted it out for you to add them to your pictures.
Couple’s Haldi Captions
The Haldi ceremony provides a kickstart to the couple’s wedding day. Post your pictures from the Haldi ceremony with the bride/groom with these captions that we have curated for you.
- Here’s to a memorable wedding day, a fun after-party, and a great life together. All the best to a life together packed with amazing fortune and overflowing joy.
- Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.
- May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.
- May today be the beginning of a long, happy life together.
- Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together.
- May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years.
- Your wedding day is the start of your fairytale. Embrace the joy that rolls with it.
- Love is patient. It is kind. Love grows stronger over time. Love is never jealous. It understands. I wish you a lifetime together full of everlasting love.
- You will never forget this day for it is the mark of a new beginning, the start of your sweet forever.
- Long have you waited for this very moment. It’s such a joy to be celebrating your wedding with you!
Welcoming a New Member Haldi Quotes
Haldi ceremony is what the wedding day begins with. A wedding is about two families coming together to become one.
Introduce your new family member to the ‘gram with these Indian wedding quotes.
- What a wonderful addition to our family. I’m so happy to share in your celebration. Congratulations!
- What a wonderful day for our family, and especially for the couple. May the joy you feel today last a lifetime.
- I’m so happy my brother/sister/son/daughter has found ‘the one.’ Welcome to the family!
- Congratulations on your marriage, and welcome to the family!
- We’re delighted to share this day with you both.
- I’m so happy to welcome a new family member. Best wishes to the couple.
- We love you both. Thanks for letting us share moments from your wedding with you.
- Today, we add one more member to our family, and we couldn’t be happier. Best wishes to you both.
- I couldn’t be happier to call you both family. Best wishes for a long and happy future together.
- Best wishes to my now brother/sister in law. Having you around in the family will be such a joy!
- Thanks for inviting us/me to eat and drink while you get painted in yellow. Congrats!
To check out more Haldi Captions, click here – Haldi Ceremony Captions
Indian Wedding Captions for the Bride
Your wedding day is finally here. One thing you don’t need to stress about is captions for the pictures you want to share with the world.
From funny captions to short captions, and captions for your wedding dress and makeup, we’ve got a list for every occasion.
Funny Captions for the Bride
Weddings can be stressful, you might need funny captions up your sleeve to express the joy in those little moments captured. And we’ve got just what you’re looking for. Here’s a list of funny captions for you — the bride.
- When you’re the bride — and you’re so beyond over it.
- When you really didn’t mean to cry, but you did anyway.
- Congrats on being stuck with me forever!
- He stole my heart so I’m taking his last name.
- All of my smiles start with you.
- He liked it so he put a ring on it.
- Eat, drink, and be married.
- Happily ever after starts now.
- My ride or die. Seriously, it’s legal now.
- Bridezilla? Who, me?
- The party doesn’t start until the bride walks in.
- Finally got my fairy-tale ending.
- My favorite part of my wedding was realizing that I didn’t have to plan it anymore.
- Call me Mrs.
- Locked in for life!
- Now accepting wedding gifts in our mailbox.
- On the road to Mrs.
- Time to really put a ring to it.
- I can’t wait to be your wife forever.
Wedding Dress Captions for the Bride
From hours and hours of shopping for dresses, and scrolling through apps looking for that perfect dress, to finally getting to wear it. Whatever the story behind your wedding dress, we’ve got these Indian bride captions for Instagram that will do justice to your wedding dress.
- You can never be overdressed or overeducated.
- Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief she is beautiful.
- *Twirls into the wedding like…*
- If a guy can’t handle you in sweatpants, he doesn’t deserve you in a wedding dress.” — Drake
- Selecting a wedding dress is more than just a fitting… it’s a process, a memory in the making.
- That moment when you find the dress.
- A wedding dress is both intimate and personal for a woman — it must reflect the personality and style of the bride.
- After all, there is something about a wedding gown, prettier than any other gown in the world.
- On her wedding day, a woman should be certain she has found a dress that makes her feel confident, and above all else, beautiful.
- I said yes to the dress.
- “I want people to see the dress but focus on the woman.” — Vera Wang
- I love the confidence that makeup gives me.
- Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.
Check out more captions for the bride on Wedding Captions for Bride
Wedding Captions for the Groom
From captions for the handsome groom to funny and romantic captions that capture your personality, we’ve got a diverse list of captions, only for you.
Handsome Groom Captions
We’ve collected and sorted captions for the handsome groom who once stole everybody’s attention from their phones and is now going to bring everybody’s attention to their phones.
- The groom always smiles proudly because he’s convinced he’s accomplished something quite wonderful.
- I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, yet my wife saw something in me, so I am convinced otherwise.
- Ken doll come to life.
- Let growing be the goal, Success will follow.
- Well, don’t demand the spotlight if you can’t handle the attention.
- Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
- I’m a handsome man with a charming personality.
- “I don’t see myself as extremely handsome. I just figure I can charm you into liking me.” ~ Wesley Snipes
- There was nothing so attractive as a powerful, handsome, and self-assured man.
- The best accessory for a woman – a handsome man!
- I’m handsome, no ands, buts, or ifs.
- Handsome is as handsome does.
- Remind yourself. Nobody built like you, you design yourself.
Romantic Captions for the Groom
To be in love is to be wrapped in the arms of an angel. And since you’re getting married, you’ve probably found yours. Express your romantic side. Show your BAE what she means to you.
Post pictures with our captions that we’ve curated for the romantic in you.
- The fact that I am marrying the woman of my dreams is all that matters.
- I knew when I met you an adventure was going to happen
- Marriage is like vitamins: we supplement each other’s minimum daily requirements
- I always knew you were my soulmate.
- You are the person I’m destined to spend the rest of my life with.
- Mark this day in a calendar as a special one – I’m getting a wife!
- You made me believe in love at first sight.
- All I need for true happiness is having you by my side.
- All I need for true happiness is having you by my side.
- I found my other half – what else to wish for?
- This is the next page of our love story.
- We are united by love and a heartbeat.
- My most brilliant achievement was convincing my wife to marry me.
- I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
- My wife dresses to kill, she cooks the same way.
- We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
- If marriages are said to be made in heaven, then why search for the groom in hell?
- There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments.
Check out more captions for the groom on Wedding Captions for the Groom
Vidaai Captions for Instagram
If there is EVER to exist something sad about weddings, it is the GOODBYE. If you’ve witnessed this emotional turmoil, also called the vidaai, we’ve got captions for you to share your pictures from the vidaai.
Bride’s Vidaai Captions
Share your bride’s vidaai pictures on Instagram with these captions that we’ve collected for you.
- Saying goodbye doesn’t mean anything. It’s the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it.
- We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.
- How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard
Remember me and smile, for it’s better to forget than to remember me and cry.
- It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I’d much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.
- Life is a journey, not a destination
- The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.
- What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from.
- You get a strange feeling when you leave a place. Like you’ll not only miss the people you love, but you miss the person you are at this time and place because you’ll never be this way ever again.
- It’s sad, but sometimes moving on with the rest of your life, starts with goodbye.
- I can’t remember all the times I told myself to hold on to these moments as they pass.
- The magic thing about home is that it feels good to leave, and it feels even better to come back.
One Liner Vidaai Captions
One line Vidaai captions capture your emotions, and yet, give your followers an idea of what you’re feeling in just one line. Here’s a list of one-liner Indian Vidaai captions to say it all in a few words.
- Be well, do good work, and keep in touch.
- This is not a goodbye, my darling, this is a thank you.
- There are far better things ahead than we ever leave behind.
- Moving on is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.
- There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.
- We’ll meet again, Don’t know where, don’t know when, But I know we’ll meet again, Some sunny day.
- You had me at hello, goodbye, and everything in between.
- The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.
- I hate the feeling when you have to say goodbye to someone you want to spend every minute with.
- Goodbye is the hardest thing to say to someone who means the world to you, especially when goodbye isn’t what you want.
- Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.
- You know it’s love when you have been saying goodbye for how many times but still, you’re not ready to leave.
- Saying goodbye is the hardest solution to any problem. But sometimes it’s the only choice we have.
Find Vidaai captions at Vidaai Captions For Instagram
Tags and Keywords – Indian Wedding Captions
indian wedding captions for instagram in hindi, indian wedding captions for instagram in marathi, south indian wedding captions for Instagram, indian brother wedding captions for Instagram, indian wedding guest captions for Instagram, indian wedding captions for instagram for girl, indian wedding season captions, indian wedding captions for guests, friends wedding captions for Instagram, funny indian wedding captions, south indian wedding captions for Instagram, caption for bride photo, pre wedding captions for Instagram, indian wedding captions for instagram in marathi, family wedding captions for instagram
You know social media is the perfect place to let people know that you are married now and let them know other things related to your wedding and if you are planning to do that then we have brought you the latest Indian wedding captions for your Instagram photos.
Show your happiness and your smiles using the above-mentioned Indian Wedding Captions.