Want to hear something cool? Denmark’s capital, Copenhagen, has been likened to a fairytale, and we have to agree with that claim. This is especially impressive considering that “the Little Mermaid Statue” is there as well. If you visit Copenhagen then it will be like living a good dream that you don’t want to end. You are sure to click lots of pictures during your Copenhagen visit which at some point in future you will want to post on Instagram and for that, we have some amazing Copenhagen Captions. We have very diverse captions like Cute Copenhagen Captions, Copenhagen Famous Statue Captions, and Lovely Copenhagen Phrases and Sayings.
This isn’t all as we have more Copenhagen captions for your phenomenal pictures that include Beautiful Copenhagen Quotes, Funny Copenhagen Captions and Copenhagen Puns, Copenhagen Cycling Quotes and Captions and lastly Popular Copenhagen Proverbs. There is a lot to do in Copenhagen and make sure to live it all during your Copenhagen trip.
Now let’s see captions and quotes that we collected for you.
Captions you will Love !!
Cute Copenhagen Captions
If you choose a bad caption for your stunning and alluring picture then that shitty caption will steal your picture’s beauty and you obviously don’t want this to happen. If you recently visited Copenhagen then you are in luck as we’ve got a whole list of cute Copenhagen captions that won’t steal your picture’s beauty but will increase it. Scroll down to find the perfect caption for your picture.
- I’ve got a bad case of wanderlust
- The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page
- Never met a castle I didn’t like
- Castles and canals up ahead
- Meet me by the canal
- I’m always ready for a fairytale
- I left my heart in Copenhagen…better go back and get it
- Follow your heart, even if it takes you all the way to Denmark
- Just found out I’m the princess of Genovia
- Once upon a time in Copenhagen
- Copenhagen officially has my heart
- My goal is to run out of pages in my passport
- Oh darling, why don’t we just stay in Copenhagen
- Dear Copenhagen, you’re my absolute favorite
You might also want to check out Short Smile Captions for Instagram Selfies
Copenhagen Famous Statue Captions and Quotes
When people say Copenhagen is a fairytale they are right. There are many factors that prove this statement but the most important one is the statute. Copenhagen is famous in the world because of many things and one such thing is the Little Mermaid statue. If you are in Copenhagen then make sure to visit the statue and click pictures there. You will be happy to know that we have collected various captions for your picture. Enjoy.
- “Fishes, both large and small, glide between the branches, as birds fly among the trees.”― Ashly Lovett, The Little Mermaid
- “At first she was overjoyed that he would be with her, but then she recalled that human people could not live under the water, and he could only visit her father’s palace as a dead man.”― Hans Christian Andersen, The Little Mermaid
- “But a mermaid has no tears, and therefore she suffers so much more.” ― Hans Christian Andersen, The Little Mermaid
- “-Si puedes dibujar y pintar- pensó el niño-, entonces tienes el mundo en tus manos”― Hans Christian Andersen, La sirenita y otros cuentos
- “I know what you want. It is very stupid of you, but you shall have your way, and it will bring you to sorrow, my pretty princess. – The sea witch.” ― Hans Christian Andersen, The Little Mermaid
- “Never had she danced so beautifully; the sharp knives cut her feet, but she did not feel it, for the pain in her heart was far greater.” ― Hans Christian Andersen, The Little Mermaid
- “Now he is certainly sailing above, he on whom my wishes hang, and in whose hand I should like to lay my life’s happiness. I will dare everything to win him and an immortal soul.” ― Hans Christian Andersen, The Little Mermaid
- “She laughed and danced with the thought of death in her heart.” ― Hans Christian Andersen, The Little Mermaid
- “Yes,” the little mermaid said in a trembling voice, as she thought of the Prince and of gaining a human soul.”― Hans Christian Andersen, The Little Mermaid
- “mermaids have no tears, and therefore they suffer more.” ― Hans Christian Andersen, The Little Mermaid
- “На самом дне живут русалки.”― Hans Christian Andersen, Русалочка
- “We have no immortal souls; we have no future life; we are just like the green sea-weed, which, once cut down, can never revive again! Men, on the other hand, have a soul which lives for ever, lives after the body has become dust; it rises through the clear air, up to the shining stars!”― Hans Christian Andersen, The Little Mermaid
You might also like Cute Instagram Captions for Girls
Lovely Copenhagen Phrases and Sayings
Sometimes it is just hard to find the right caption for your beautiful picture. You can search all you want but you hate everything you see and read. If this is your condition then you are in luck as we have various Copenhagen phrases and sayings. You can go ahead and use the one you like the most as your caption. These Lovely Copenhagen Phrases and Sayings will blend in with your pictures perfectly.
- “Du er den, jeg har ventat pa hele mit liv.” Meaning: You are the one I’ve been waiting for my whole life.
- “Vil du gifte dig med mig?” Meaning: Will you marry me?
- “Jeg kan ikke forestille mig mit liv uden dig I det.” Meaning: I can’t imagine my life without you in it.
- “Jeg er meget mere mig, nar jeg er sammen med dig.” Meaning: I’m much more me when I’m with you.
- “Tomme tønder buldrer mest.” Meaning: People with nothing to say, often speak the most.
- “Nød lærer nøgen kvinde at spinde.” Meaning: People need to find solutions in difficult situations.
- “Fra børn og fulde folk skal man høre sandheden.” Meaning: From children and drunk people you’ll hear the truth.
- “Det blæser en halv pelican” Meaning: Describing how fast the Danish wind blows.
- “At være sammen med dig, er mit yndlingssted at være.” Meaning: Together with you is my favorite place to be.
- “Det er meningen, at vi skal være sammen.” Meaning: We are meant to be together.
- “Tak for altid at være min regnbue efter stormen.” Meaning: Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm.
- “Hvis jeg skulle leve mit liv igen, ville jeg finde dig tidligere.” Meaning: If I were to live my life again, I’d find you sooner.
- “Hvis jeg ved, hvad kærlighed er, er det pa grund af dig.” Meaning: If I know what love is, it is because of you.
- “Ingen roser uden torne.” Meaning: The greatest things in life dont come without pain.
- “En fugl i hånden er bedre end ti på taget.” Meaning: It is better to have something real than just a dream.
- “Små gryder har også ører.” Meaning: Children understand more than you think, so adults shouldn’t talk too loud about their secrets when kids are around.
- “At sluge en kamel” Meaning: When you have to accept something that you don’t like or something that contradicts your beliefs and wishes.
- “Man skal ikke skue hunden på hårene.” Meaning: Don’t judge someone by the way they look.
Must read Clean Pickup Lines
Beautiful Copenhagen Quotes
Did you visit Copenhagen? If yes, then believe us that you have won in this life. Well during your time in Copenhagen you must have clicked many pictures and out of all you might want to post the best ones on Instagram and for that, we have collected captions. Below mentioned Beautiful Copenhagen Quotes will suit your stunning Copenhagen pictures.
- “Places like Belgium and the south of France, Sweden and Copenhagen are really alive. They really love rock ‘n’ roll, they really respond.” — Tom Verlaine
- “If Copenhagen were a person, that person would be generous, beautiful, elderly, but with a flair. A human being that has certain propensities for quarrelling filled with imagination and with appetite for the new and with respect for the old — somebody who takes good care of things and of people.” — Connie Nielsen
- “The city of Copenhagen is a climate crime scene tonight, with the guilty men and women fleeing to the airport in shame. World leaders had a once in a generation chance to change the world for good, to avert catastrophic climate change. In the end they produced a poor deal full of loopholes big enough to fly Air Force One through.” — Kumi Naidoo
- “In Copenhagen, we all ride bicycles everywhere, partly because it is impossible to park a car, but also because you can cross the city in 20 minutes on a bike.” — Birgitte Hjort Sorensen
- “You must come to Copenhagen to work with us. We like people who can actually perform thought experiments!” — Niels Bohr
- “Copenhagen has done a remarkable job creating streets that are focused on bicycles and pedestrians.” — Alex Steffen
- “So the old Copenhagen interpretation needs to be generalized, needs to be replaced by something that can be used for the whole universe, and can be used also in cases where there is plenty of individuality and history.” — Murray Gell-Mann
- “If I were forced to sum up in one sentence what the Copenhagen interpretation says to me, it would be ‘Shut up and calculate!”‘ — David Mermin
- “My father is from Copenhagen and he lived there until he was in his late 20s. We always grew up with a lot of Danish culture at home. My mother is Jewish but we always celebrated Christmas because we loved the traditions of Danish Christmas.” — Scarlett Johansson
- “In Copenhagen, there’s a long-term commitment to creating a well-functioning pedestrian city where all forms of movement — pedestrian, bicycles, cars, public transportation — are accommodated with equal priority.” — Bjarke Ingels
Check out Captions for Pink-dresses
Funny Copenhagen Captions and Copenhagen Puns
If I’ll ask you: do you hate when you are happy and laugh? Firstly you will say what moron I am as no one hates to laugh. If you are looking for funny Copenhagen captions or Copenhagen puns then your search is over as we’ve Funny Copenhagen Captions and Copenhagen Puns. These captions will make you and your readers laugh and will help your picture in shining.
- A post-castle beer is a delightful fairy-ale
- Enjoying a reign-y day here at the castle
- CopenHANGIN out
- Tivoli have eyes for you
- How’s it Copen-hang-en?
- The food in Copenhagen is so so-fish-ticated
- I love Copen-hagen out with you
- I’m not Copen very well with the fact that I have to leave today
- (Den)mark my words Copenhagen is cool
- (Den)marks the spot of Copenhagen
- Pretty Dope-nhagen
- Please, sir, can I have Smørrebrød
Have a look at Nerdy Pickup Lines
Copenhagen Cycling Quotes and Captions
It is impossible that you are in Copenhagen and don’t wander around in a cycle. Well, obviously you can’t do that every day but it is kinda mandatory to ride a cycle in the Copenhagen streets. If you had fun riding cycle in Copenhagen then with these captions you can relive your moments.
- Live to ride, ride to live!
- “Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride.” -John F. Kennedy.
- You will never know your limits until you push yourself to them.
- The best routes are the ones you haven’t ridden yet.
- This bike is powered by positive thinking.
- Ride as much or as little or as long or as short as you feel. But ride!
- A good bike ride fixes everything.
- The bicycle is a simple solution to some of the world’s most complicated prol
- I may not be the strongest, I may not be the fastest, but I am trying my harde
- A bike is the best example showing that you don’t need support when you keep moving.
- Fast riding, I love the most.
- Bikes take your places, your car can not.
- Great things happen mostly on bikes.
- Do things whatever you love to, go out and do it.
You will also like Haircut Captions
Popular Copenhagen Proverbs
You put a lot of time into clicking beautiful pictures during your Copenhagen trip. But now when you are back you are searching for captions for your picture and you just select the first one that pops up. Isn’t this unfair to the picture? Your picture deserves the best. That’s why you can go ahead and use the following Copenhagen proverbs as your captions.
- Don’t throw away dirty water before you have more clean water.
- How beautiful it is to do nothing, and then rest afterward.
- What you are, is God’s gift to you what you do with yourself is your gift to God.
- The sky is not less blue because the blind man does not see it.
- An honest man does not make himself a dog for the sake of a bone.
- God gives all birds their food but does not drop it into their nests.
- If you want to be respected, you must respect yourself.
- Good counsel is no better than bad counsel if it is not taken in time.
- The first drink with water, the second without water, the third like water.
- He who doesn’t open his eyes when he buys must still open his purse to pay.
You might want to check out SHORT Instagram Captions