Over the years legendary bankers and investing pioneers like Benjamin Graham, Charlie Munger, Warren Buffett, Peter Lynch, have delivered us timeless banking quotes. According to them, the best investing advice is simple to understand and stays consistent with time. Even though this financial caption, saying and quotes are from some of the top intelligent people on Wall Street, the financial terms might be too technically sound, but the concepts behind them lie simple.
These banker’s captions for Instagram can be used on occasions for eg: when you are posting a story with your banker friend, posting the story when visiting a bank or preparing for baking exams. If you are doing the latter, these funny yet motivating banker captions will serve you with a healthy dose of motivation.
Choose your category
- Best Captions for your Banker Friends
- A Banker Worth a Thousand Dollars Captions
- A Banker with a Class: Classic Banker Captions
- The Captions for Confident Bankers
- Banking Success defined by these top quotes
- The Ultimate Captions for the money-minded people!
- Best Banker Quotes by Famous Bankers
- Timeless Investment Banking Captions
Best Captions for your Banker Friends
If your friend happens to be a banker and you have to post his birthday pic or set an Instagram story, no other way can be best than using these best banker captions.
- Deposit insurance has proved to be the crack cocaine of American finance.
- You can’t control income. It varies based on conditions outside of [your] control. But you can control expenses.
- Banking is necessary. Banks are not.
- It is in the nature of an industry whose structure is competitive and whose conduct is driven by supply to have cycles that only end badly.
- Good Banking is produced not by good laws, but by good bankers.
- It’s not just whether you tell the truth. It’s whether you even shave the truth.
- There’s only so much good business out there.
- It is nowhere written that banks cannot fail.
Also Read: SELL PRODUCTS – Make Money From Instagram
A Banker Worth a Thousand Dollars Captions
There are many bankers all over the world. However, a few make it to the top and leave their footprints behind. To help you enjoy those feelings of a great banker, we have these top-sorted banker captions for instagram.
- The inescapable truth in that there are just too many banks in this country chasing too few customers.
- The goal is not only to earn high returns at the top of the cycle but also to avoid giving them back at the bottom.
- The United States, to be sure, has 13,000 banks, but the problem is that it does not have 13,000 bankers.
- There are more banks than bankers, and that’s fundamentally the problem.
- When you’re in a commodity business, the only way to thrive is to be a low-cost producer. And when you’re selling money, you’re in a commodity business.
- Banking is very good business if you don’t do anything dumb.
- Adventure is the life of commerce, but caution is the life of banking.
A Banker with a Class: Classic Banker Captions
There is a class, a personality associated with every banker. Why not define it? Why not describe it in the best possible way with these captions?
- A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.
- A banker who is allowed to borrow money at X and loan it out at X plus Y will just go crazy and do too much of it if the civilization doesn’t have rules that prevent it.
- The ‘sound’ banker, alas! is not one who foresees danger and avoids it, but one who, when he is ruined, is ruined in a conventional and orthodox way along with his fellows, so that no one can really blame him.
- In the simplest sense, the key to the performance of any traditional commercial bank … is the profitability of the loans it makes.””You don’t run a business hoping you don’t have a recession.
- With a group of bankers I always had the feeling that success was measured by the extent one gave nothing away.
- In financial services, if you want to be the best in the industry, you first have to be the best in risk management and credit quality. It’s the foundation for every other measure of success. There’s almost no room for error.
- When you think about what in fact distinguishes a bank as a lender, it’s how much money it loses on the assets it chooses to take risk with.
Also check out: 6 Methods to MAKE MONEY ON FACEBOOK in 2021
The Captions for Confident Bankers
There is always that one banker we know who possesses a great deal of theoretical knowledge coupled with practical knowledge. Cheers to those set of confident bankers who always keep then chin and head held high.
- Anger is wonderful. It keeps you going. I’m angry about bankers. About the government.
- I believe that there is an important kernel of truth in the idea that financial errors recur every other generation.
- No one has the right to not assume that the business cycle will turn! Every five years or so, you have got to assume that something bad will happen.
- I am personally waiting for the first Hollywood epic that will have a banker as its hero, but that probably won’t happen anytime soon.
- Bank confidence is a fragile reed, and a troubled bank is damaged by any rumors, true or not.
- Don’t do anything stupid. And don’t waste money. Let everybody else waste money and do stupid things; then we’ll buy them.
- Analyzing or investing in Bank is like cohabiting with a two-ton rhinoceros: When it’s good, it’s not very good, and when it’s bad, it’s really beastly.
- If commentators and students of the U.S. banking system could be said to agree on any single point, it would be that the system now in place is absurdly complex and inefficient.
For more, see: Instagram Reels For BUSINESS & MARKETING
Banking Success defined by these top quotes
Over the years legendary bankers like Benjamin Graham, Warren Buffett, have delivered us top quotes on banking investment quotes. The best investing advice is easy to understand and stands true to the tests of time.
- Greed has increasingly become a virtue among Wall Street bankers and corporate CEOs in the U.S. Nowhere else in the world do CEOs insist on receiving compensation as high compared to what their employees earn.
- Banks get in trouble for one reason: They make bad loans.
- It is an axiom nowadays that no bank fails for lack of capital; unprofitable lending is always the underlying cause.
- Progress is cumulative in science and engineering, but cyclical in finance.
- Of course, bankers were always interested in making money. But when bankers had clients, they bore some responsibility for the clients’ welfare.
- I do not think you can trust bankers to control themselves. They are like heroin addicts.
- Every banker knows that if he has to prove he is worthy of credit, in fact his credit is gone.
- Despite our best efforts to find other alternatives, certain banks are too big to let fail and some of the smaller ones cannot be saved.
Also read: 250+ GOOD EVENING Instagram Captions 2021
The Ultimate Captions for the money-minded people!
Money is honey they say. Investing is the real bliss. Investing for long is even better. To cherish those investments and high feels, we have the collection of the best ultimate captions on money-making.
- Money is like a sixth sense – and you can’t make use of the other five without it.
- Money, if it does not bring you happiness, will at least help you be miserable in comfort.
- Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.” – Woody Allen
- Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re black or white… the only color that really matters is green.
- Money is the opposite of the weather. Nobody talks about it, but everybody does something about it.
- The safest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it in your pocket.
- A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.
- Cocaine is God’s way of saying you’re making too much money.
Read more at: 310+ Would You Rather Questions For Crazy Games in 2021
Best Banker Quotes by Famous Bankers
Yes, famous Bankers like Warren Buffett, Mohnish Pabrai, Charlie Munger, Robert Olstein have left behind their thoughts as well as business-led ideas on banking. Why not explore them?
- Rule #1: Don’t lose money. Rule #2: Don’t forget Rule #1.
- Buy not on optimism, but on arithmetic.
- Minimizing downside risk while maximizing the upside is a powerful concept.
- Spend each day trying to be a little wiser than you were when you woke up.
- The desire to perform all the time is usually a barrier to performing over time.
- Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.
- If we buy the business as a business and not as a stock speculation, then it becomes personal. I want it to be personal.
- We don’t have an analytical advantage, we just look in the right place.
- No wise pilot, no matter how great his talent and experience, fails to use his checklist.
For more, check out: 321+ Boys Instagram Captions for Cool & Smart Guys 2021
Timeless Investment Banking Captions
Investing is not everyone’s cup of tea. Every individual should act as an investor and not as a speculator. Especially when investors invest for a long time, they show their true skills. Here are the top Timeless Investing Captions for Bankers.
- I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors, be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.
- The individual should act consistently as an investor and not as a speculator.
- The entrance strategy is actually more important than the exit strategy.
- In many ways, the stock market is like the weather in that if you don’t like the current conditions all you have to do is wait a while.
- The ability to focus attention on important things is a defining characteristic of intelligence.
- Invest for the long-term.
- Rapidly changing industries are the enemy of the investor.
- The easiest way to manage your money is to take it one step at a time and not worry about being perfect.
- The stock market is filled with individuals who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing.
- Although it’s easy to forget sometimes, a share is not a lottery ticket… it’s part ownership of a business.
- All intelligent investing is value investing. Aquiring more that you are paying for. You must value the business in order to value the stock.