A bear is a symbol of charisma and strength. They are these majestic creatures that humans will always be in awe of. They are what is all good in the world, beautiful and loveable. They have large bodies with stocky legs, long snouts, small rounded ears, shaggy hair, plantigrade paws with five nonretractile claws, and short tails
In today’s time, bears have come under pressure through encroachment on their habitats. We, humans, are not-so slowly and gradually making their lives difficult and them extinct. We need to remind ourselves how important bears are for us and all of mankind. Looking for some awesome bear captions for Instagram and more? You are definitely in the right place!
Choose your category
Adorable teddy bear quotes
Teddy bears are our childhood best friends. They remind us of a phase when all was pleasant and merry, the very best days of all lives. You will be living those golden days in no time when you read down below.
- Teddy bears guard us against nightmares and monsters.
- There’s always room for a snuggly teddy bear on your bed.
- Big or small, hugging a teddy bear will always feel nice and warm.
- No matter how old you are, your teddy bear will still mean a lot to you.
- Your first teddy is the one that holds the most warmth and memories.
- Your teddy bear will listen to all your problems and secrets.
- A cute and cuddly teddy bear is more precious than a jewel.
- Teddy bears are so selfless and loving.
- Teddy bears have a magical ability to make you feel loved and cozy.
- Holding your teddy bear will always comfort you.
- You’re never too old to own and cuddle a teddy bear.
- The love you give your teddy bear is what makes him alive for you.
- Hugging a soft teddy bear can help you through difficult times.
Also, check out: NATURE Instagram Captions for 2021
Motherly quotes for mama bears
Who is a better mother than those sweet mama bears? If you’re looking for quotes for your own adorable mama bear, keep on reading ahead.
- You know you’re a mom when you understand why mama bear’s porridge was cold.
- When Mama calls, then you just have to come running.
- In every advanced mammalian species that survives and thrives, a common anthropological characteristic is the fierce behavior of the adult female of the species when she senses a threat to her cubs. The lioness, the tigress and the mama bear are all examples.
- I loved and protected my own children like a fierce mama bear, but one of them died anyway. It was a dark day when I realized that part of my responsibility in Casey’s death was that I did not love all the children of the world in that same real, not abstract, way.
- Mama wanted me to be a preacher. I told her coachin’ and preachin’ were a lot alike
- Few things are scarier than an angry mother.
- What does a mama bear on the pill have in common with the World Series? No cubs.
- Thank you Mama for the nine months you carried me through/ … No one knows the pressure you bear a just only you.
You might also want to check out 134+ Instagram Captions for BEST FRIENDS Post in 2021
Grizzly bear quotes
This specific species of bears can get scary pretty soon. If you are looking for scary captions you’re in the correct place.
- The grizzly is a symbol of what is right with the world.
- I had to weave and play around with a honey bear, you know, and I could wrestle with him a little bit, but there’s no way you can even wrestle a honey bear, let alone a grizzly bear that’s standing ten feet to eleven feet tall!
- There were all kinds of things I was afraid of at first, ranging from grizzly bears to ‘mean’ horses and gun-fighters; but by acting as if I was not afraid I gradually ceased to be afraid.
- The Alaskan bears are a distinct species. Relegating grizzlies to Alaska is about like relegating happiness to heaven; one may never get there.
- If you ever, ever, ever meet a grizzly bear, / You must never, never, never ask him where / He is going, / Or what he is doing; / For if you ever, ever dare / To stop a grizzly bear, / You will never meet another grizzly bear.
- The grizzly bear is six to eight hundred pounds of smugness. It has no need to hide. If it were a person, it would laugh loudly in quiet restaurants, boastfully wear the wrong clothes for special occasions, and probably play hockey.
- Alive, the grizzly is a symbol of freedom and understanding – a sign that man can learn to conserve what is left of the earth. Extinct, it will be another fading testimony to things man should have learned more about but was too preoccupied with himself to notice.
- Just sit back and let Mother Nature carry us toward her own.
- When all the dangerous cliffs are fenced off, all the trees that might fall on people are cut down, all of the insects that bite are poisoned… and all of the grizzlies are dead because they are occasionally dangerous, the wilderness will not be made safe. Rather, the safety will have destroyed the wilderness.
Also, check out Dental Captions Perfect Smiles
Bear Instagram quotes
The following is the list of the coolest captions for Instagram you can find on the world wide web!
- Bears have been known to attack man, although the fact is that fewer people have been killed by bears than in all of World World I and World War II combined.
- Always respect Mother Nature. Especially when she weighs 400 pounds and is guarding her baby.
- This is a cold, stark world, but to polar bear mothers and cubs, it’s paradise.
- Bears with their great size and strength, remind us of how weak and ineffectual we are as organisms: a bear, even a small one, could abolish a human fairly easily.
- Bears need people. People need bears.
- A man screaming is not a dancing bear. Life is not a spectacle.
- The bear, he says, is many animals in one. Like a lion, he downs mammals much bigger than he; like any ruminant, he pillages crops…And he eats honey like a man.
- Bears keep me humble. They help me to keep the world in perspective and to understand where I fit on the spectrum of life…We should fight for these things as if our life depended upon it, because it does.
You might also like: 100+ Romantic Captions, Quotes, and Lines for your Love
Bear puns for you to laugh out loud
Some species of bears are the smartest of animals, but some can surely be pretty dumb. And can make us laugh our heart out.
- What do you call a bear without any teeth? A gummy bear.
- Why did the koala get fired from his job? Because he would only do the bear minimum.
- Why is it cheap to feed polar bears? Because they live on ice only.
- How can a bear catch fish without a pole? They use their bear hands.
- What is a bear’s favorite dessert? Blue beary pie.
- What would bears be without bees? Ears.
- What happens when a bear is in the rain for too long? He becomes a drizzly bear.
- Why don’t bears eat fast food? Because it’s hard for them to catch.
- How do you apologize to a koala? Bear your heart and soul to them.
- How does a bear stop a movie? They hit the paws button.
Check out more funny Instagram captions at 1000+ FUNNY Instagram Captions
Pooh Bear Quotes And Sayings
Honestly speaking, pictures of this majestic creature can be pretty cute, especially our very own Winnie the Pooh. And of course, we need a cute caption for it too. Find some of the cutest captions on the internet for these bears.
- “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”
- “It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like “What about lunch?”
- “A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”
- “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.”
- “I did mean a little larger small helping.”
- “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
- “Sometimes,’ said Pooh, ‘the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
- “I am short, fat, and proud of that.”
- “Just because an animal is large, it doesn’t mean he doesn’t want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.”
- “A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”
- “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
- “The most important thing is, even when we’re apart, I’ll always be with you.”
- “Any day spent with you is my favorite day.”
Also, check out SASSY Instagram Caption
We hope this mix of quotes, sayings, and puns made you laugh and also gave you a chance to honor this majestic creature and view it in its full glory. Always remember how important they are for us!