There is no other bond in the world like the one you share with your brother. Your brother might be the world’s most irritating creature but he is the one who loves you the most too. When your brother is around, he is a big headache but when he is not, you miss the headache, Isn’t it?
Expressing love to your brother is quite a tedious thing, I mean, you just can’t go to that annoying creature and say “I love you”, Blah, Its not the way it goes when it’s about your brother, right? After all you both are bantering most of the time.
So how should you tell him that he means a lot, that you miss him or that you love him? Don’t worry!! We are here to help you with the same. Here are the Best Quotes for Brother that will help you express your feeling the right way.
Choose your category
Funny Quotes for Brother
The relationship with your brother is more about fighting, banters and mockery. Here are the Best Funny captions for Brother that will completely justify your relationship with your troublesome brother.
- Little brothers are like bop bags, you hit ’em and they keep bouncing back for more.
- The oldest child always sets the bar. Thank goodness you set it low!
- Middle child syndrome is real, too bad there’s no cure!
- With a photo of you and a cute pet/animal: When I said I wanted someone to play with, this is what I meant!
- With a selfie of you pointing your finger at the camera: I’m not touching you!
- When brothers and sisters get in trouble it’s like watching cats and dogs fight. They trade jabs while their tales fly around.
- Sibling fights are like t-ball games, no one actually wins because Mom wants to make things fair and punishes everyone.
- Bigger isn’t always better, take big brothers for example.
- Fear of missing out on having a brother: Bromo.
- I don’t call you a little brother because you’re younger, I call you a little brother because it’s my right to belittle you.
- What is the meanest kind of sister? Assister!
- My brother is my partner in crime. Until we get caught, then he did it!
- Brotherhood – man’s oldest competition.
- If I was lit, you would tell – that’s why you’re my lit-tell brother!
- They say “older is wiser,” but I’ve yet to see you demonstrate that as a fact!
- What do you call your brother when he looks like a Ken doll? Broken!
Words are the best weapon siblings have in a fight, whoever yells “Mom, he’s/she’s hurting me!” first wins.
- People say my brother and I look alike. When it’s a compliment, he looks like me. When it’s not, I look like him.
- What kind of sisters won’t leave you alone? Persisters!
- With a photo of old Yoda and baby Yoda (you can crop your faces over Yoda’s face): Cut from the same cloth, we are, but Yoda ugly one!
- He might have a big mouth, but he’s still my little brother.
- I wouldn’t trade my siblings for the world. I don’t have anywhere to put it.
- With a photo of your sibling as a baby and your sibling now: I liked you better when you couldn’t talk or walk.
- The only thing big about my big brother is his ego!
- When your mom asks why you can’t all just get along: Sure, a long-distance relationship?
- Siblings are like built-in shoplifters, always taking stuff that doesn’t belong to them.
- One thing I can always look forward to in life is that even when I’m old, my big brother will still be older!
- Older siblings are like your parents’ personal science fair. They’re a bunch of experiments.
- Siblings are like free insurance. If you need a new body part, they’ve got the perfect spare.
- Having an older brother really helped me learn how to be a better person. When he does something good, I copy it and when he does something bad, I try not to laugh at him.
- My brother is my best friend until he tells on me. Then, he’s my brother.
- Brothers are always helping you out for free, they work pro-bro-no.
- There are lots of famous characters with “Little” in their name like
- Little Richard or Stuart Little — too bad you’ll never be one of them, little brother!
I Love My Brother Quotes
To express love to your brother might be a difficult task sometimes but there is Love, It needs to be expressed. Here are the Best “I Love You” Quotes for your brother to express Love.
- “ Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.” – Hindu Proverb
- “I always fight with my brother. This is our way of saying “I love you” – Unknown
- “ Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.” – Jolene Perry
- “ The best way to get a puppy is to beg for a baby brother – and they’ll settle for a puppy every time.” – Winston Pendelton
- “ I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers.
- It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at. ” – Maya Angelou
- “Not always eye to eye, but always heart to heart” – Unknown
- “ Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” – Marc Brown
- “ A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.” – Unknown
- “ The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose.” – Garrison Keillor
- “Because I have a brother, I’ll always have a friend.” – Unknown
- “ It takes two men to make one brother.” – Israel Zangwill
- “ She had always wanted a brother. And she had one now. Sebastian.
- It was like always wanting a puppy and being a hellhound instead.” – Cassandra Clare
“ We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth like brothers.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “ There is a destiny which makes us brothers; none goes his way alone. All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own.” – Edwin Markham
- “ Being his real brother I could feel I live in his shadows, but I never have and I do not now. I live in his glow.” – Michael Morpurgo
- “ Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.” – Vietnamese Proverb
- “ A friend is a brother who was once a bother. ” – Unknown
- “ Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.” – Susan Scarf Merrell
- “ Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other – they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other..” – Leonardo DiCaprio
- “ When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.” – Antisthenes
- “ I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends.” – James Boswell
- “ There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother… Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too.” – Anna Quindlen
- “ Mum used to say we were the same soul split in two and walking around on four legs. It seems unnatural being born together and then dying apart.” – Melodie Ramone
- “ A friend is a brother who was once a bother.” – Unknown
- “ My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass.” “We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys.”” – Harmon Kellebrew
- “ The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.” – Jane Austen
Short Brother Quotes
Sometimes Just a few words are enough to say a lot and it is an art to say a lot in a very few words. Here are the Best Short Brother Quotes that will say a lot in very few words.
- Brothers aren’t simply close; brothers are knit together.
- A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a difficult time.
- You are not my friend, you are my brother, my friend.
- The universal brotherhood of man is our most precious possession.
- Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.
- Half the time when brothers wrestle, it’s just an excuse to hug each other.
- When your son grows up, become his brother.
- Never make a companion equal to a brother.
- When I had money everyone called me brother.
- A brother is a friend God gave you; A friend is a brother your heart chose.
- There is no time like the old time, when you and I were young!
- United we stand, divided we fall.
- Brothers are what best friends can never be.
- A friend is a brother who was once a bother.
- The mystical bond of brotherhood makes all men brothers.
A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a difficult time.
- A brother is a friend given by Nature. J
- It takes two men to make one brother.
- There’s no buddy like a brother.
- A brother is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit.
- Two happy days are seldom brothers.
- All men are brothers.
- Because I have a brother I’ll always have a friend.
- I’m the opposite of jealous.
- God blesses him who helps his brother.
- Silence is a brother of delight.
- We’re all just walking each other home.
- Maybe one is enough.
- It is our suffering that brings us together.
- Everything I am, you helped me be.
- Let brotherly love continue.
- Brothers make the best friends.
- Your brother is your alter ego. Your friend and sometimes your hero.
Inspiring Brother Quotes
Brotherly bonds are the extreme ends of emotions be it fighting, loving or inspiring. Here are the Best Inspiring Brother Quotes that will help you express your feelings.
- “My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass.” “We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys.”
- “I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.”
- “Never make a companion equal to a brother.”
- “Mum used to say we were the same soul split in two and walking around on four legs. It seems unnatural being born together and then dying apart.”
- “My sister was drowning in the ocean once, and my brother and I dove in and saved her. True story. She owes us her life. It’s great leverage; we abuse it all the time!”
- “One can be a brother only in something. Where there is no tie that binds men, men are not united but merely lined up.”
- “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.”
- “Nothing can stop me from loving my brother.”
- “The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose.”
- “The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.”
- “Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.” – Jolene Perry
- “The best way to get a puppy is to beg for a baby brother – and they’ll settle for a puppy every time.”
- “To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.”
- “It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on!”
- “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.”
- “ When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.”
- “Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other – they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other..”
“It takes two men to make one brother.” – Israel Zangwill
- “I grew up with a younger brother, so I can get pretty rowdy.”
- “All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers.”
- “Being his real brother I could feel I live in his shadows, but I never have and I do not now. I live in his glow.”
- “We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth like brothers.”
- “A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.”
- “When I look at each of my brothers, I see two things. First, I see the next place I want to leave a rosy welt. Second, I see a good man who will always be there, no matter how hard life gets for me or him. Then, I get out of the way because I realize he’s coming at me with a wet dish towel.”
- “I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at.”
- “She had always wanted a brother. And she had one now. Sebastian. It was like always wanting a puppy and being a hellhound instead.”
- “Being pretty on the inside means you don’t hit your brother and you eat all your peas – that’s what my grandma taught me..”
- “If you want to know how your girl will treat you after marriage, just listen to her talking to her little brother.”
- “Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.”
- “There is a destiny which makes us brothers; none goes his way alone. All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own.”
- “I grew up with six brothers. That’s how I learned to dance – waiting for the bathroom.”
- “It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea.”
Cute Brother Quotes from Sister
Brother-Sister bond is the most pure and beautiful bond on the face of earth. Here are the some Cute Brother Brother Quotes from Sister for this beautiful love-hate bond.
When brother and sister stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us.
- I Smile because you are my brother, I laugh because I cannot do anything about it.
- Not a day goes that I don’t look at you picture, and smile, and cry or both.
- Every girl’s first hero is her brother.
- He is not your brother if he doesn’t insult you in front of your friends.
- Security is having a big brother.
- The greatest gift our parents give us is, each other.
- My brother may not always be by my side, but he is always in my heart.
- I hate my brother for calling my nickname in public.
- Because I have a brother, I’ll always have a friend.
- No other love for brother, No other Love from brother.
- There’s no buddy like brother.
- Dear brother, You should be proud to have a cute and sweet sister like me.
- Your brother exists to remind you how fat you are.
I can’t promise to solve all you problems, but I promise you won’t have to face them alone.
- You’ve got a friend in me.
- Happiness is having a younger brother who is taller than you.
- Love between a brother and sister is messy, loud, Love, fierce, sweet, fun and forever.
- Brothers never let go.
- Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a super hero.
- Best friends are we, My brother and me.
- It’s a sister’s job to annoy brother, no matter how old they are.
- My brother has the coolest sister, that’s me.
- Happiness is annoying your brother.
- Side by side or miles apart, we’ll always be connected by heart.
- Back off, I’ve a crazy brother and I am not afraid to use him.
- There’s no one like your brother, supports you like a brother, takes care of you like a father and always there for you like friend.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, God made me beautiful, What happened to you.
- Being related to me is the only gift you have.
Famous Brother Quotes
Here are some Famous Brother Quotes from personalities like Shakespeare, Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa etc
- A brother may not be a friend, but a friend will always be a brother.
- My brother is really, really slow. Usain Bolt
- Man lives freely only by his readiness to die, if need be, at the hands of his brother, never by killing him. Mahatma Gandhi
- It’s better that we feel something for each other rather than behave like corpses toward one another, the more so because as long as one has no real right to be called a corpse by being legally dead, it smacks of hypocrisy or at least childishness to pose as such. Vincent Van Gogh
- Every person whether he is Hindu, Muslim or Buddhist, he is my brother, my sister. Mother Teresa
- I’m the best Manning. Peyton Manning
- My brother Bob doesn’t want to be in government – he promised Dad he’d go straight. John F. Kennedy
- We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools. Martin Luther King Jr
- Look how good and how pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity! Psalm 133:1
- It’s rare to have a best friend who is also your brother and also an NFL football player, and he knows exactly what I’m talking about. Eli Manning
- There’s a lot of times that both myself and my brother wish, obviously, that we were just completely normal. Prince Harry
- We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth like brothers. Martin Luther King Jr
- Big Brother is watching you. George Orwell
- My brother is worth a thousand of your friend. Cersei Lannister (Game Of Thrones)
- In time of test, family is best. Burmese proverb
- Everyone knows that if you’ve got a brother, you’re going to fight. Liam Gallagher (Oasis)
- I’m the opposite of jealous. Eli Manning
- Oh, brothers! I don’t care for brothers. My elder brother won’t die, and my younger brothers seem never to do anything else. Oscar Wilde
- Most families had four, five brothers. But because it was just me and Darryl, we had to be twice as strong. Barry White
- I believe in the brotherhood of all men, but I don’t believe in wasting brotherhood on anyone who doesn’t want to practice it with me.
- Brotherhood is a two-way street. Malcolm X
- As the family goes, so goes the nation and so goes the whole world in which we live. John Paul II
- My big brother still thinks he’s a better singer than me. Rod Stewart
- Imitation is obviously a great form of flattery. Peyton Manning
- Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. Hebrews 13:1
- We came into the world like brother and brother, and now let’s go hand in hand, not one before another. William Shakespeare
Deep Brother Quotes
Brotherly bonding is beyond words. It’s pure and deep. Here are Best Deep Brother Quotes that will help you express your feelings.
- When you deal with your brother, be pleasant, but get a witness. Hesiod
- If we are not our brother’s keeper, at least let us not be his executioner. Marlon Brando
- A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self. Marian Sandmaier
- There is a destiny which makes us brothers; none goes his way alone.
- All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own. Edwin Markham
- A bad brother is far better than no brother. Swahili proverb
- Until blacks and whites see each other as brother and sister, we will not have parity. It’s very clear. Maya Angelou
- I want to be the white man’s brother, not his brother-in-law. Martin Luther King Jr Click to tweet
- There is always a chance that he who sets himself up as his brother’s keeper will end up by being his jail-keeper. Eric Hoffer
- The men who learn endurance, are they who call the whole world, brother. Charles Dickens Click to tweet
- Three brothers, three fortresses. Portuguese proverb
- People are of two types: they are either your brothers in faith or your equals in humanity. Ali Ibn Abi Talib
- At the narrow passage, there is no brother and no friend. Bedouin proverb
- We do not want the men of another color for our brothers-in-law, but we do want them for our brothers. Booker T. Washington
- A brother is like gold and a friend is like diamond. If gold cracks you can melt it and make it just like it was before. If a diamond cracks, it can never be like it was before. Ali Ibn Abi Talib
- None of you believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself. Prophet Muhammad
- Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother. Khalil Gibran
- We don’t need holy wars. What we need is tolerance and brotherhood and simple humanity. Arlen Specter
- One can be a brother only in something. Where there is no tie that binds men, men are not united but merely lined up. Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- You can swim towards your brother but the river of life will decide whether or not you get closer. Just be content that you tried and grateful if you succeed. Maxime Lagacé
- Either men will learn to live like brothers, or they will die like beasts. Max Lerner
- If your brother is rich it doesn’t mean you’re rich. African proverb
Brotherhood is the very price and condition of man’s survival. Carlos P. Romulo
- Sleep is the brother of death. Chinese proverb
- A trial between brothers has no winners or losers. Ekonda proverb
- A quarrel between brothers costs soul and life. Swedish proverb
- But if anyone has the world’s goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God’s love abide in him?