Share the happy soul moments of your little baby on your bio! Spread happiness and love of these pure souls with these adorable captions.
Pure happiness is found in nothing but in the innocent smile of a baby.
Add a sassy touch to your post and decorate your bio with these blissful memories.
Choose your category
Want some delightful captions for the pictures of babies? Scroll through our collection of handpicked captions for babies and spread joy on Instagram.
- I love kids, but they are a tough audience.
- I loved you from the very start. You stole my breath, embraced my heart. Our life together has just begun. You’re part of me, my little one.
- When you are drownie eat brownie .
- You ask me what are missing ?? I will tell you to read the first word!!!
- “For I know that a gift so great is only one God could create and I’m reminded every time I see your face.”
- “There is something ’bout the way you love me, that finally feels like home.”
- “How long do you wanna be loved, is forever enough?”
I am happiest when I’m right next to you.
- “Always have old memories and young hopes.”
- Eat less sugar (you are sweet enough already)
- When you have brought up kids, there are memories you store directly in your tear ducts.
- Childhood is about innocence and playfulness. It is about joy and freedom.
- I love kids. I was a kid myself, once.
- Nobody puts baby in a corner.
- “Dear Past, thank you for all the lessons. Dear Future, I am ready.” —
- “Life must be lived as play.”
- “Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man “
- “Such a big miracle in such a small person.”
Your search for cuteness overloaded captions ends here! Get yourself one of these unique captions for your unique capture and have an illuminated decorum for your profile.
- Children are a great comfort to us in our old age, and they help us reach it faster too.
- Why fit in when you born to stand out
- There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million.
- “Children are the best creation of God, they spread joy and happiness in every season.”
- “My best childhood memory was falling sleep on the couch and waking up in the bed thinking… Wow! I can teleport!”
- From the moment you were placed in our arms, you snuggled your way into our hearts.
- “Nobody puts Baby in a corner.”
“Happiness is the laughter of children.”
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy ice cream
- “We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, Yet we forget that he is someone today.”
- “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas time”
- A real girl isn’t perfect and a perfect girl isn’t real.
- Don’t try to be what you’re not. If you’re nervous, be nervous. If you’re shy, be shy. It’s cute.
- “Just when you think you know love, someone little comes along to remind you just how big it really is.”
- “In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back.”
- Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.
Wanna post a picture with your daughter? Need a fitting caption? Well, we provide you one such collection to post with your daughter. Such special captures deserve special mentions!
- Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.
- You know you are happy when you catch yourself smiling even when no one is around.
- “I make milk, what is your superpower?”
- I was cute as a kid, but I somehow got even cuter.
- “Remember when we were little, we always wanted to grow up… Now we realize it was better being a kid!”
- “Childhood is about innocence and playfulness. It is about joy and freedom.”
- know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.
“A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.”
- Smiles are free but they are worth a lot
- In a sea of people, my eyes will always be searching for you.
- I’ve fallen in love many times… but always with you.
- “Such a treasure your precious child is, Who will thrive on every hug and kiss. Hold them close and sing the songs, they will only be a child for so long. ”
- Behind every child who believes in themselves is a parent who believed first.
- “Thank you for choosing me.”
- I am your mother, you are my child. I am your quiet place, you are my wild.
Baby Shower Captions
Had an exquisite celebration before the big day with your close one? Let the world know how much they mean to you in your special times! Sniff out a perfect caption from our collection…
- “Ain’t no words to describe the way that I’m feeling when I look at you.”
- “This home runs on cuddles and caffeine.”
- Please excuse our mess, the kids are making memories.
- It is amazing how quickly the kids learn to drive a car, yet are unable to understand the lawnmower, snow-blower or vacuum cleaner.
- “Twinkle twinkle little star, do you know how loved you are?”
- Come live in my heart and pay no rent.
- I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn.
- “When I was little I used to close the fridge door really slowly just to see when the lights went out Feeling nostalgic!”
- I’d rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could.
- “Where there is love there is life.”
So many of my smiles begin with you.
- I believe the children are the future, teach them well and let them lead the way.
- “What is a home without children? Quiet.”
- I take my children everywhere, but they always find their way back home.
- You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.
- Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart.
- “In the arena of human life, the honors and rewards fall to those who show their good qualities in action.”
- “She’s a throwback.”
Bachpan Pic Caption
Share your childhood memories with your friends with a playful touch of these captions. Spread those nostalgic memories with these beautiful captions!
- Your little feet, make the biggest footprints in our hearts.
- In my garden of life, you are the most beautiful flower.
- My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.
- “Dear children! A smile of yours can show heaven on earth. A twinkle of your eyes can still us for ages. God Bless.”
- The reason I love kids so much is because they’re so honest, so you know right away if they like you or they don’t.
- “You mean to tell me that the fate of the universe is placed in the hands of these children?”
“Sweetest little part of destiny.”
- If people call me cute, I am happier.
- I just got there and I was already awesome.
- “If You Carry Your Childhood With You, You Never Become Older…”
- Don’t worry that your kids never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you.
- Having a baby is like having a bit of heaven right here on earth.
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
- “Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future…”
- There’s nothing that can help you understand your beliefs more than trying to explain them to an inquisitive child.
- Ten little fingers, ten perfect toes, fill our hearts with love that overflows.
- I am absolutely, definitely, positively, unquestionably, beyond any doubt, in love with you.
- “For all the things my hands have held the best by far is you.”
- “Let us try to make this world a safer place for the little ones to live happily.”
- I like it when you smile it’s cute.
Funny Kid Captions
Captions perfect for those mischievous moments placed in a hazy corner of your memories on your profile. Choose one of our captions and complete your post.
- “A day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day.”
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
- I believe in a lively disrespect for most forms of authority
- Baby photos aren’t embarrassing when you were already awesome from the womb.
- I want my kids to have the things in life that I never had when I was growing up. Things like beards and chest hair.
- You’re my definition of perfect. Love.
- “Without your loving, there ain’t nothing.”
- “You are my definition of perfection.”
- Your love is all I need to feel complete.
- “Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart.”
Everything looks cute when it’s small.
- “We are the future… The hope for a brighter tomorrow… We the children of the world… Are symbols of promise… and potential…”
- “Time for some splashing fun Cheers ‘n’ jolly time for everyone coz it’s you day May the love n laughter always stay on every child’s face.”
- “Children are the image of God Let’s celebrate the spirit of childhood on this day”
- Always wear cute pajamas to bed, you’ll never know who u will meet in your dreams.
- “I miss when I was little and didn’t care about my weight, clothes, or hair, I just did what made me happy.”
- Let me love you a little more before you’re not little anymore.
- A little girl is sugar and spice and everything nice—especially when she’s taking a nap.
- “There r some things, many can’t buy, 1 of such thing is our childhood, enjoy d spirit of children.”
- Please excuse the mess, the children are making memories.
- A child’s imaginary playmate just might actually be there.
Love Kids Captions
Express your love towards your kids with these heart-melting and loving captions. Spread joy on your profile and have blissful memories stay with you!
- Like a superhero squad, our love is strongest when we give it together.
- What is a home without children? Quiet.
- If I’m not the happiest person alive, then God bless whoever is.
- There’s really nothing quite so sweet as tiny little baby feet.
- My love for you is like an invisible elastic band. No matter how far you go, we are connected.
- I love you like the touch of a warm ray of sun, gently heating your soul at the first chance of a chill.
- I love you stronger than iron and softer than feathers.
- My love for you is a guiding star leading me into great adventures in a brand-new world.
If my love for you had a color, it would be the whole rainbow.
- Love is staying up all night with a sick child—or a healthy adult.
- The way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice.
- don’t worry that your children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you.
- From the moment you were born, you became the sun to my planet.
- My love for you is taller than the sky and wider than the galaxy.
- If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.
- Please excuse the mess, the children are making memories.
- Full of kindness, full of creativity, full of dreams, full of wonder. In a word, they are wonderful.