When one thinks of mehndi, they immediately associate it with Indian weddings. Mehndi plays a vital role in weddings, and a whole event – Mehndi Rasam – is dedicated to this. The Mehndi ceremony is one of the most vibrant parties. It is often more than just style. It is believed that the darker the bride’s mehndi, the happier she will be in her marriage.
But, why only limit mehndi to weddings?
Mehndi is necessary, whether it is an Indian wedding, a festival at home, or just casual doodling on your hand. Show off your mehndi on social media with these cool mehndi quotes that we’ve curated for you. Based on your occasion, below, you’ll find quotes from Bridal mehndi to Quarantine mehndi or just random cute mehndi quotes for Instagram. And to top it up, we’ve got you covered with Mehndi Hashtags that will help boost your post.
Captions you will Love !!
New Mehndi Captions for Instagram 2023
- Shades of green….#mehandi 💚🌿
- Darker the color, deeper the love #mehandi❤ 💚
- Babe! Find your name 🤲#mehandi 💚🧡😍
- The Easiest way to regulate your body heat, apply mehandi
- Stay cool, apply henna #mehandi 🌿
- Mehandi vibes…. #mehandi 💚🌿
- Good for hair 👩🦰, good for hands 👐 the best for testing love of your bae 🙈…. #mehandi ❣️
- Be creative, apply some mehandi…🤲🌿🧡
- The smell that makes you fall in love…#mehandi 💓💚
- Giving life a new color, adorning henna On hands #mehandi ❇️💖
- She agrees with you helplessly only till her mehandi get dry….#mehndi😁
- The only moment when you happily become helpless #mehandi 🙈🤲🌿💓
- A self sufficient woman’s only helpless moment is when she gets her mehandi dry….💁♀️💚🤲❇️💓
- Stay nervousness free, apply mehandi…👐❇️🌿❤️
- Make yourself stress free, apply some mehandi on your palm…🤚👩✋💮
- Dear problems, be like henna and dull away with time #mehandi ❤️🌿
- Happiness is, Henna leaving a beautiful dark stain 🔅✋🧡😇🌿
- Mehandi adorns the hand and life takes on new color….💚❤️
- Art on palm…#mehandi ❤️✋💮
- mehandi ceremony is not a ritual it’s a feeling…😍🙈
- Mehandi done right…. #mehandi ☑️💕
- Mehandi mesmerize…..#mehandilove 👩💖
- Be it green, be it black. It’s the charm which never gets off…#mehandi 💚🤎😍
- Happiness is…..#mehandi 🥰
- Applying mehandi on your hand is a kind of blessing!!! 😇😍
- The only dark stain which makes you feel happy #mehandi 🧡
- Hands full of mehandi & mind full of dreams 🤲❇️🥰
- Green leaves 🌿red stains❤#mehandi
- Tradition of joy….#mehandi 💞
- Darker stains proves his love in her life #mehandi 🥰💞
- It might be superstitious but still I believe in the love connection of mehandi…💟🤩
- Darker stain leads to the most glowing face #mehandi 👐👩❤️🌿
- Coloured Patterns on palm, budding dreams in mind #mehandi 🤲💮😍
- Purest form of PDA…. #mehandi ❤️
- Show it or fake it but you have to make it #mehandi 😁💖
- A hand full of mehandi & A mind full of dreams…🤩
- Happy fellas, Henna fellas….#mehandi 💚🌿🥰
- Dark and beautiful…#mehandi 🤎💖
- Reflection of your dreams on your hands #mehandi 😍
- Flow with trend, apply henna #mehandi 😎💞👐✳️
- Mehandi happens when love get mixed with art…💖
- Mehandi add more beauty to a bride… #mehandi 🥰
- Mehandi is trendy 😍
- Go natural, Add mehandi 💓
- Henna fills your hand with colors and heart with love #mehandi 🥰🌿
- Green color kickstarts your new life #mehandi 💚🌿
- Being trendy, applying #mehandi ❤️💃
- The tradition which never goes out of fashion is #mehandi 🤲👩🥰🌿
- Mehandi is a bend of Art, culture and tradition 😇🥰💚
- Floral bunch…..#mehandi 🌷🌿
Mehndi Quotes for the Royal Bride
Mehndi is always associated with good luck and good spirits. The mehndi ceremony marks the bride’s journey into her marriage. With its natural herbal remedies, Mehndi is significantly important as it relieves the bride of any stress before the ‘big’ day. It cools down the nerve-endings, preventing the nerves from tensing up in anticipation of a significant event.
If you’re the bride and are looking for quotes to post your bridal mehndi pictures, this section is for you.
- I have enough mehndi, said no bride ever!
- He asked. I said Yes.
- The love we share will make her mehndi look so beautiful… so meaningful… so enchanting… so rememberable.
- If the love I have for you wasn’t as true, the color of your mehndi wouldn’t be as dark.
- Yeh sirf mehndi nahi, tere pyaar ka rang chada hai piya. Ab yeh rang chute na umar bhar, yahi mangu mai dua.
- Mehndi ka rang chada aise mere haathon mei, jaise tera ishq chada hai mere saanson mei.
- Deeper the henna, the higher the parameter of love.
- I love being the reason behind your bridal mehndi.
- “Soon to be Mrs,” said her mehndi.
- A smile and dark stained henna are the most beautiful makeups a bride can wear.
- One can fathom the depth of love with the color of the mehndi.
- The true beauty of the bride lies in the henna in her hands
- There’s so much to look at, but the only thing you see is her mehndi.
- A room full of people but they are staring at her mehndi.
- A wedding dress might be important for the bride, but her mehndi reflects the bride’s personality, style, and future.
Sangeet Mehndi Party Captions
A mehndi ceremony is a women dominant function. To incorporate the men, modern-day Indian weddings now have a sangeet ceremony where the bride and groom’s families come together to relish in the happiness and joy of the couple. And in many ways, the Mehndi ceremony is the second Sangeet. The bride and the women of both the families color their hands with henna.
If you’re part of a mehndi ceremony and want to post pictures of your cute mehndi hands you got after sitting uncomfortably for hours, this section is for you.
- Mehndi adorns the hands and life takes on a new color.
- And the adventure begins…
- Amazing Mehndi party for the bride-to-be
- We’re all getting dressed in henna for the big day.
- Couldn’t be happier for you and the exciting journey that lies ahead #mehndipartyforthebigday.
- There are moments you can’t put into words, just decorate it with henna.
- Forecast: Mehndi Party.
- Excuse me, I am here for the mehndi party.
- It’s mehndi party time, somebody hands me the henna.
- I’m just here for the mehndi.
- So… where’s the mehndi artist?
- I finally got a mehndi.
- Keep calm and put your henna on.
- Mehndi and dancing is the best combination ever.
- Can attending mehndi ceremonies be a profession already, please?
You might also want to check out Sangeet Captions for Your Instagram
Quarantine Mehndi Quotes
Quarantine has turned us into painters, master chefs, and lazy sloths, but has it turned you into a mehndi artist?
Bored at home while the country is in lockdown? Rummaged through old stuff and found some henna and now you want to experiment? This section is for you.
- There are so many reasons to be happy, and one of them is henna leaving a beautiful dark stain.
- Happiness is looking at dark stained henna.
- My Mehndi is better than yours.
- Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, I put mehndi on my hand.
- You had me at Mehndi.
- Mehndi vibes.
- Roaming around the house with mehndi on.
- Do not disturb, it’s mehndi time.
- Team Mehndi, where are you at?
- Love is dark, love is mehndi.
- Quarantine mehndi looking rad.
- Quarantine and mehndi is the best combination ever.
- Mehndi and chill.
- I’d instead put mehndi than cook dinner.
- Quarantine made me do this.
Flower Henna Art Mehndi Quotes
While Bridal mehndi adapted their designs traditionally from Vedic Indian Mehndi. But nowadays, brides inspire by Indo-Arabic and Arabic designs to adorn their hands and feet. One can find animals, nature elements, Hindu Gods, or even the Groom’s name hidden behind figures in the mehndi designs. Anything to make the mehndi look fancy, right?
Have you gotten a mehndi that highlights a flower? This section is for you.
- She drew flowers on her hand with mehndi and carried them with elegance.
- April showers bring May flowers.
- Oopsie daisy.
- Flowers don’t tell, they show.
- This love is blooming.
- Damndelion, this mehndi looks fine.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, if you were a flower, I’d henna you.
- After women, flowers are the most divine creations.
- With wildflowers in our hands
- Live life in full bloom.
- My hands laugh in flowers.
- Every flower must grow through henna.
- I must have flowers. Always, always.
- Where flowers bloom so does hope.
- Let your joy burst forth, like flowers in the spring.
Love Mehndi Quotes For Instagram
Often, Mehndi is the test of love. They say, if the mehndi is dark, the lover loves you deeply. Women will do anything they can, from sprinkling olive oil to squeezing lemons, to ensure they get a dark henna color on their hands. And honestly, don’t we all love mehndi?
So if you’re looking to justify your relationship with the color of your mehndi or have somebody special in your mind when you put on mehndi, this section is for you.
- Rang heena ka ek daag lagta hai, jab usmei naam Mehboob ka nahi likhata hai.
- I love mehndi, and he loves these hands.
- My only favorite game in love was to find the initial of my name in between the patterns of her henna
- Chura ke mutthi mei dil ko chupaaye baithe hain, Bahana yeh hai ki mehndi lagaye baithe hain
- She video-called him and showed him her mehndi, he smiled and adored by his eyes.
- The blushing moment you found your name in my mehndi.
- In the end, all I want is somebody who understands my love for mehndi.
- Find somebody who looks at you like I look at my mehndi.
- Relationships hurt but losing somebody who doesn’t appreciate your mehndi is actually a gain.
- You make me feel things I can’t draw with my henna.
- I may never find enough mehndi patterns to describe my feelings for you.
- I love you more than my mehndi, but please don’t make me prove it.
- Hey, I wanted to tell you… that your mehndi drives me crazy.
- Me to my mehndi: My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it’s surprising how often they head in your direction.
- Having somebody who can handle your mehndi madness is such a blessing.
Sad Mehndi Captions For Instagram
Life is a struggle, and it’s never black or white. Most of the time, we live in the grey. But that doesn’t mean your mehndi has to. A rollercoaster life allows us to cover our sad days with mehndi. If you feel like something is missing in your life, you can always have an excellent mehndi session for yourself.
Here are some sad mehndi quotes for your sad mehndi days.
- The mehndi ceremony made everybody around her happy, but she was sad. Mehndi replaced the pen in her hand.
- Maa said the vigorous color of henna on palms directs you to have an affectionate husband. A few months later, the myth leaves vigorous colors of bruises all over her body.
- Be in her mehndi, not in her scars.
- The things you hide in your mehndi… eat you alive.
- “How will I ever be okay?” I to myself when my henna is over.
- I lied when I said I don’t like putting mehndi.
- Bad mehndi day.
- In the end, I regret the times I had the chance to put mehndi but I didn’t.
- People keep telling me my mehndi will come off, but that’s the saddest part.
- Looking at hands without mehndi is a different type of pain.
- The reason why I keep my mehndi to myself is that people won’t understand the design.
- “Who hurt you?” “My light stained mehndi”
- Why cry when you can put mehndi instead?
- Mehndi will come and go, but henna stays forever.
- She talks about you like you are her dark-stained mehndi.
Random Mehndi Quotes
Evol quotes, “Life is randomness, don’t expect to understand it, learn to live it,” and what better way than randomly picking up a mehndi and doodling in your hands? Randomness increases creativity and enriches art. Being random as being spontaneous.
If you love being random, and if none of the above sections suit you right, we’ve got a section on random mehndi quotes.
- Forget Picasso and Van Gogh, Mehndi artists are the real OG.
- Henna, so dark and sharp dull away with time. May all your troubles and worries follow the same route.
- I’d rather put mehndi than get a tattoo.
- Henna up.
- Mehndi is a way of life.
- I don’t care what you think of my mehndi. If I like it, I like it.
- When in doubt, put mehndi.
- Life is short, make every mehndi count.
- Mehndi Addict
- Put on mehndi for yourself, not for anybody else.
- “I think in dark stains on my palms”
- Putting on mehndi is cheaper than going to therapy.
- Mehndi, Show off, Repeat
- The sexual tension between me and already deciding what my next mehndi design will be is high.
- My brain has too many designs of mehndi I wanna try on.
All set, ready to post your picture with a caption? Wait, hold up. Have you added mehndi hashtags? Adding hashtags cracks the algorithms and generates a higher reach for your post. There are some exciting hashtags that you could add to your picture.
Amp your post up with some cool mehndi quotes and hashtags that we’ve selected for you.
- #MehndisOfInstagram / #MehndisofFacebook
Know more about the right hashtags at Instagram Hashtags 2020 – The Only Guide You Need.
If you are reading this post on Mehndi Quotes For Instagram to this point, I really appreciate you and your love for mehndi.
And Yes, Have A Happy Life Ahead. Also, You might like these posts as well:-