In a very famous Kuch Kuch Hota Hai dialogue, Shahrukh Khan said we only live once and get married once. When we’re getting preparing ourselves to get married, we make our memories rememberable by capturing them. Modern weddings have now developed the concept of a pre-wedding photoshoot where the bride and groom pose with each other, alone and with their friends. It’s a way to celebrate what’s about to come in life. And to remember who stands by your side.
Never miss the chance of flaunting your pre-wedding photographs on your social media!! And if you are shying away from posting them because you’ve run out of captions, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Right words are a subtle way to emphasize real emotions. We’ve got pre-wedding captions which range from short and funny to romantic and random.
Choose your category
Photoshoot Captions For Her
For a wedding, there are months and months of planning before the actual wedding day. Why waste all those days spent at shops looking at designer lehengas and dresses that will suit you best without taking pictures in it?
From the captions that we’ve collected for you, post pictures of your amazing designer dresses. And Flaunt your ‘London Thumkes’ in those dresses. Make your pictures catchy with these loud words that we’ve prepared for the brides-to-be.
- I’m the bride. I don’t need a filter.
- On the road to Mrs.
- The party doesn’t start until the bride walks in.
- Me, myself, and I do.
- Does this dress make me look like a Mrs?
- ‘m in full-on fairy tale mode.
- Bride: A woman with a fine prospect of happiness behind her
- Let me take a picture before the tears set in.
- Shining bright like a bride.
- I may not know how to make aloo paratha, but I can certainly rock a lehenga like a pro.
- Darling, I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream.
Photoshoot Captions for Him
When it’s time for the wedding bells to ring, even men become shopping enthusiasts. The bride isn’t the only person going through a change, but so is the groom.
So while the bride is busy getting clicked, the groom should also strike a pose. It’s time for the groom to show off his stylish sherwani/tuxedo and have a fancy photoshoot.
We’ve got your photoshoot covered with these captions for him.
- More is more and less is a bore.
- A well-tied tie is the first serious step in life.
- You don’t find a style. A style finds you.
- Saj dhaj ke, tashan me rehna.
- Dilwale dulhaniya le jaenge.
- Make it simple, but significant.
- My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.
- People are weird. When we find someone with weirdness that is compatible with ours, we team up and call it love.
Photoshoot Captions for the Couple
Enough of striking fab poses alone. A wedding, nevertheless, is about two people coming together to spend their lives together. After the individuals, the couple, in each other’s arms, try to express their feelings. Express your feelings better with the captions that we’ve curated for you couples.
We’ve got a list of captions for the couples who want to go beyond what the eye can see, and confess their feelings for each other through words.
- A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.
- Better than I was, More than I am, And all of this happened, By taking your hand.
- Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
- Here begins the first chapter of our fairy tale.
- Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
- You are every day of my life that I have always dreamt of.
- Together is a beautiful place to be.
- My mother told me to pick the very best one, and I did. 😀
- In the middle of the night, under the moonlight, I found you forever.
- We have not chosen each other, ours was a match made in heaven.
- All that you are is all that I will ever need.
- I have found the person I’d be sharing my chocolates, books, and love with.
- I can conquer the world but I preferred conquering his last name.
Funny Photoshoot Captions
Some couples like to show affection for their significant other openly on Instagram, and some couples love to save their romance only for their significant other, and not for the world to see. And sometimes, a person is funnier instead of romantic.
If you’re the couple that loves a laugh, funny pre-wedding shoot captions would suit your personality better. Make them laugh with these captions we’ve curated for you.
- I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.
- Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life.
- They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.
- I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible, but… I want to spend every irritating minute with you.
- You have worked hard and deserved this promotion.
- Too late to turn back now.
- And I love you like Kanye loves Kanye.
- Sip, sip, hooray!
- Here is a toast to the new chapter of our lives.
- All hales, to sail the boat of our love in the ocean of life.
- I feel like everything in my life has led me to this,right now and right here.
- Mera dil to pagal hai, ismein to kuch kuch hota hai, eh mere dilwale ab tum dulhan lejao
- It is Love, when you have no reason to love them.
- Introducing you all my Date for Forever
- I had to say YES, when he said Wife banja tu meri, hum dono rock kardenge.
- Today marks the beginning of a romantic love story of the two most unromantic people.
Sister’s Photoshoot Captions
Growing up with a sibling has its own share of secrets, fights, and memorable moments. You master the art of hiding from your parents, but you can never hide things from your sister. They’ve got your back against all odds. If your sister has found her knight in shining armour and is about to take a major step in her life, you should show her how much you love her.
We’ve got a list of captions for you to take a plunge into your emotional whirlpool and tell your sister how much they mean to you!! They were a blessing in disguise after all.
- Dear Sister, I can still remember when you took your first baby steps and now you are about to take steps down the aisle. Congrats to you and your husband as you step into marriage!
- Congrats to my sister on her wedding day! I can’t imagine a prettier and more loving bride than you. May you and your husband find much happiness.
- This day has filled me with tears; I am losing my childhood sister, but I am so proud of the woman you have become. Best wishes on your wedding!
- Fangirling my sister’s pre wedding photos like i fangirl myself in the mirror
- As kids, we talked and dreamed of our future, and now it’s here. Congratulations on your marriage! You deserve a future filled with happiness!
- With your wedding day approaching, I have just one wish for you Sis: complete happiness. I hope you have truly found you’re happily ever after!
- Congratulations to the newlyweds! you two couldn’t be more perfect for one another.
- To my baby sister on her wedding day. You were the little girl that always followed me around, and now you are all grown up. I wish both of you all the best. Congratulations.
- You’ve learned to drive, graduated from school, and now you are getting married. Where has the time gone? Wishing you a love-filled future!
- Wedding gifts are definitely exciting. However, instead of fancy dishware or sparkling glasses, I wish you the gift of ever-lasting love. May you continue to open this gift each day!
- A wedding is just a single day, but I wish you and your husband are able to cherish many years’ worth of happy tomorrows!
- Congrats on your upcoming wedding! On your special day, I hope you create several wonderful memories to last you and your husband a lifetime! Best wishes!
- As far as sisters go, you are the best. Therefore, it only makes sense for you to get the best husband. Wishing you two nothing but the best for the future!
Squad Photoshoot Captions
Humans are social beings, and friends are for life. To the friends who stuck with you through thick and thin, it’s time to celebrate. Call your squad and ask them to join your photoshoot sessions. Photographs are memories you will never forget.
We’ve got a list of captions for you and your squad to celebrate their presence during major events of your life.
- Happy girls are the prettiest.
- This is squad’s goals are LOVE!
- Friends who slay together, stay together.
- Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.
- Your vibe attracts your tribe.
- When worst comes to worst, the squad comes first.
- They hate us because they ain’t us.
- Real queens fix each other crowns.
- Always better together.
- In squad we trust.
- You can’t do epic stuff with basic people.
- rue friends don’t judge each other. They judge other people..Together!
- We don’t want fit in , and we don’t want to.
Random Captions for the Photoshoot
They say pictures express a thousand words that you can’t say out loud. But you can always google captions and find the right words. Captions enhance your picture by giving a perspective to the image, and adding mystery. Captions complete your posts.
We’ve got your pre-wedding photoshoot captions covered with these random captions. Pick any that suits your picture best, and let it shine!
- Even the stars were jealous of the sparkle in her eyes.
- Stress less and enjoy the best.
- We tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of our lives!
- “Life is short.” False — it’s the longest thing you do.
- What’s a queen without her king? Historically speaking, more powerful.
- We’re an acquired taste. If you don’t like us, acquire some taste.
- Don’t tell me you love me. Tell me you’re outside with pizza.
Quotes of Famous People As Captions
If you’re unable to find the best words that will describe your feelings into words for your lover, you can always rely on famous people to have you covered. And on us, to find the few you might be looking for.
Here’s a list of quotes from famous people. Love is such a feeling, that almost everybody wrote about it, related it to their field of work, or just expressed their views on love. Use these for your photoshoot pictures and dedicate the caption to your one and only.
- “In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.”—Mignon McLaughlin
- “Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold.”—Zelda Fitzgerald
- “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.”—Albert Einstein
- “Oh the heart that has truly loved never forgets, But as truly loves on to the close.”—Thomas Moore
- “Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love.”—William Shakespeare
- “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.”—J. R. R. Tolkien
- “True love stories never have endings.”—Richard Bach
- “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are.”—Oscar WIlde
- “You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.”—Nicholas Sparks
- “What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”—Ralph Waldo Emerson
After everything is sorted, you’ve searched for the caption that suits your picture best, what next? Next, you add hashtags. Why? Hashtags make your captions stand up.
Relatable hashtags give the viewer a sense of what the picture and caption are trying to convey. Here’s a list of hashtags to add to your captions and make your post complete.
- #Bride / #Groom
- #BrideStory / #GroomStory
- #PreWeddingOutdoor / #PreWeddingIndoor