Your wedding day is finally here. You have either been planning this day since you were 8 years old, or you want the day to get over as soon as possible because it’s too much stress. No matter how you feel, your wedding day is a huge step into the next phase of your life and you should be able to celebrate it with utmost happiness.
Ever since the whole wedding planning started, it has had you on your heels. You must have spent hours and hours every day making sure your wedding is done the way you want it to. Undoubtedly, you’ve wanted to remember each moment as it passed. Your friends and family might have captured those moments for you.
One thing you don’t need to stress about is captions for the pictures you want to share with the world. From funny captions to short captions, and captions for your wedding dress and makeup, we’ve got a list for every occasion.
Choose your category
Funny Captions for the Bride
Weddings can be stressful, as it’s a serious commitment to your future you haven’t seen yet. But you wouldn’t want to remember it like that, would you? So, infuse your memories with laughter. It’s always better to make your friends and family laugh?
Weddings are the best social events, and you might need funny captions up your sleeve to express the joy in those little moments captured. And we’ve got just what you’re looking for.
Here’s a list of funny captions for you — the bride.
- When you’re the bride — and you’re so beyond over it.
- When you really didn’t mean to cry, but you did anyway.
- Congrats on being stuck with me forever!
- He stole my heart so I’m taking his last name.
- All of my smiles start with you.
- He liked it so he put a ring on it.
- Eat, drink, and be married.
- Happily ever after starts now.
- My ride or die. Seriously, it’s legal now.
- Bridezilla? Who, me?
- The party doesn’t start until the bride walks in.
- Finally got my fairy-tale ending.
- My favorite part of my wedding was realizing that I didn’t have to plan it anymore.
- Call me Mrs.
- Locked in for life!
- Now accepting wedding gifts in our mailbox.
Soon-To-Be Bride Captions
You’re all set to get married in a few days. Your nerves are tickling. And you are going through all your pictures from before. You’re about to become a wifey to your significant other. The feeling must be overwhelming. Don’t let it get to you.
Share some of your happiest memories with the ‘gram, and feel the rush to its fullest. Embrace your change with these captions we’ve collected for your “I’m all set to become a bride” pictures.
- On the road to Mrs.
- Time to really put a ring to it.
- I can’t wait to be your wife forever.
- He stole my heart so I am planning revenge. I am going to take his last name.
- I’m a few steps away from my forever.
- Ready to be the mac to your cheese forever.
- I’d marry you anytime and anywhere.
- Surrounded by lanterns, lights, and a whole lot of love.
- Does this dress make me look like a Mrs?
Best Friend of the Bride Captions
Ever since your best friend called you and told you that she was getting married, how many hours of sleep have you lost to the excitement? From creating pinterest boards to late-night gossips about their wedding, you and your best friend have done it all.
Now it is finally time to celebrate their wedding. Their dream is coming true and you are a major part of their life. Post pictures of the bride on your social media with these captions we’ve curated for you.
- They got married. I got drunk.
- I’m here for the cake.
- Thanks to [bride and groom] for showing me what love looks like.
- My favorite people finally met their match.
- Now accepting applications for new, single friends.
- My best friend is a bride!
- When ‘yes’ means ‘forever’.
- If her SO thinks this means less BFF-time, he’s wrong.
- Friends by heart and sisters by soul.
- They go together like cupcakes and frosting.
- Bridesmaid for a day, best friend for life.
- A good friend knows all your best stories. A best friend has lived them with you.
- Thanks for being my unbiological sister.
- People should be jealous of your marriage, because you are the cutest couple in the world, and I am proud to call you my friends, Congratulations!
- The only upside to your wedding is that now you have someone else who you can irritate when you are bored.
Bridal Make-Up Captions
They say a smile is the best makeup one can wear. Some might disagree. No matter what your views on make-up are, your wedding is one day you cannot escape without putting on make-up. Not only does it make you prettier, but it gives you the confidence you need for your big day.
We’ve curated a list of make-up captions you can use to show off your bridal make-up on your social media pages!
- I love the confidence that makeup gives me.
- Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.
- My life might not be perfect, but my makeup is.
- Give them a reason to take a second look.
- Perfect makeup. Perfect mood. Perfect day.
- What red can do for the spirit, it can also do for the face.
- Elegance comes from being as beautiful inside as outside.
- Skin first, Makeup second. Smile always
- Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art
- Makeup can help you capture a moment
Wedding Dress Captions For the Bride
Does it ever drive you crazy, just how fast time changes? From hours and hours of shopping for dresses, and scrolling through apps looking for that perfect dress, to finally getting to wear it. It could be a dress you’ve wanted since you were 8 years old or a dress that caught your attention while window shopping at a mall.
Whatever the story behind your wedding dress, we’ve got captions that will do justice to your wedding dress.
- You can never be overdressed or overeducated.
- Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief she is beautiful.
- *Twirls into the wedding like…*
- If a guy can’t handle you in sweatpants, he doesn’t deserve you in a wedding dress.” — Drake
- Selecting a wedding dress is more than just a fitting… it’s a process, a memory in the making.
- That moment when you find the dress.
- A wedding dress is both intimate and personal for a woman — it must reflect the personality and style of the bride.
- After all, there is something about a wedding gown, prettier than any other gown in the world.
- On her wedding day, a woman should be certain she has found a dress that makes her feel confident, and above all else, beautiful.
- I said yes to the dress.
- “I want people to see the dress but focus on the woman.” — Vera Wang
Short Wedding Captions for the Bride
Sometimes all you really need are a few words that can sum up your feelings, don’t you? It’s alright to come up with 1k words that will tell people how you’re feeling on your big day, but what if there were only a few words to express your million feelings? Life would be easier.
That’s what the list of captions that we’ve curated for you will do. Short wedding captions will capture the essence of getting married in only a few words. Post that picture, already.
- To have and to hold.
- I’d marry you anytime and anywhere.
- Nothing fancy, just love.
- Forever can start wherever you want it to.
- I am yours, and you are mine.
- One day, I caught myself smiling without no reason, then I realized that I was thinking of you.
- Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.
- You smile. I smile. That how it works.
- Drugs? No thanks. I’m already addicted to someone.
- We loved with a love that was more than love.
Beautiful Captions For the Bride
Love is a beautiful feeling. Stepping into your marriage, you might already be in love with your significant other, or love will eventually find a way into your heart and you’ll find what you’ve always been searching for.
If you’re looking to express your love, or a way to let your significant other know much they mean to you, and how your world is going to change with their love in your life, this list of captions is for you.
- How do you spell love?’ said Piglet. ‘You don’t spell it, you feel it,’ said Pooh.” — Winnie the Pooh
- Always is the only way to be.
- First, we get married. Then, we snuggle up on the couch.
- You are home and an adventure all at once.
- The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
- We are united by love and a heartbeat.
- We are not only tying the knot but our hearts and souls.
- The love I feel towards you is an eternal and never-ending journey.
- Even if you get married, don’t hurry to grow up.
- True love stories never have endings but they have beginnings.
- You are what happened when I wished upon a star.
- I want to dance all our dances right here.
Random Captions For the Bride
Are you random, fun, and spontaneous? Hadn’t decided on a picture until the last moment and are now struggling to find the right crazy random caption for you to post your picture on your social media pages? Got pictures that don’t have a story behind it, but you look gorgeous? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Here’s a list of random captions for the bride to post her crazy random pictures.
- Flowers? Check. Dress? Check. Love? Check
- Never laugh at her choices. You are her biggest one.
- It was love at first swipe.
- Diamonds are forever, and so is this love.
- Little things make big days.
- Here’s to a marriage that lasts meow and furever.
- Meant to be.
- Love’s in the air!
- The next stage of our life…
- Bride: A woman with a fine prospect of happiness behind her.
- Clicking a selfie, before I shed my happy tears.
- I can’t stay calm, I’m getting married.
After everything is sorted, the caption is ready, your picture is ready to go. Wait, hold up. Did you add hashtags to your picture yet? No? Don’t know what to add?
Here’s a list of hashtags that will compliment the picture you want to post. All the attention is now yours.