Coronavirus pandemic has caused so much to us. It also had both positive and negative sides as we can see so far. It provided us so-called Lockdown. Lockdown has helped to give time to our family and stay connected with our friends but through social media only. Social media has helped us a lot to be alive and enjoy the quarantine. There is a social distancing all over but we have come close by our heart. We never had time for our friends but now we call or text our old friends and also making new ones. Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook have become new normal. We are posting starting from a small breakfast to the small family dinner at night on social media. We of course need lockdown captions to show our happy hours.
Enjoy with these funny lockdown captions, quarantine Instagram captions, homestay captions, selfie captions, facemask captions, coronavirus captions, throwback captions along with lockdown hashtags.
Choose your category
How much can we be serious? Yes, this situation needs seriousness about health but why all the stress need to be on the head all the time? So to make yourself smile and others smile we have some funny lockdown Instagram captions.
- Wake me up when we can travel again.
- Destination: isolation.
- Adventure is calling, but I can’t come to the phone right now.
- The only nation I’m visiting this spring is imagination.
- All dressed up with nowhere to go.
- Brb, using lockdown to recharge
- Virtual hugs stop the bugs.
- 2, 4, 6, 8….why do we need to isolate?
- Getting through this one day at a time.
- Stay at home and slay at home..
Staying away from everyone, self-quarantine has become a new normal. It has become essential to protect yourself and others. But this shouldn’t take away your picture happy hours. To encourage people to be self quarantined here are some quarantine captions.
- “Going nowhere … isn’t about turning your back on the world; it’s about stepping away now and then so that you can see the world more clearly and love it more deeply.” – Pico Iyer
- “Opportunities to find deeper powers within ourselves come when life seems most challenging.” – Joseph Campbell
- “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
- “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
- “There’s a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day.” – The Sherman Brothers
- “Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.” – Hazrat Inayat Khan
- “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “One day this will be over and we will be grateful for life in ways we never felt possible before.” – Matt Haig
- “Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are.” – Mason Cooley
- “Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.” – John Lennon
Stay at home and be safe in this pandemic. Putting the mask on and sanitizing before meeting anyone or even our own family member is what we are doing at home. To make others aware and to have a positive note on your home picture, here are some home Instagram captions.
- Quarantine queen.
- Remember, this is temporary.
- License to chill.
- It’s all zoom and gloom right now.
- Professional social distancer.
- “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” — Helen Keller
- Safe is sexy. #Facts
- “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning how to dance in the rain.” — Vivian Greene
- Pandemic dating, but make it fashion.
- “Home is a shelter from storms — all sorts of storms.” – William Bennett
- “In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity.” – Sun Tzu
- “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less” – Marie Curie
Bored with writing long statements? Here are short lockdown Instagram captions by looking at your laziness and lockdown pictures. Grab these and enjoy your social interactions.
- Happy hour! Time for a quaran-tini.
- Keep calm and carry on.
- One day at a time.
- Better days will come.
- This too shall pass.
- Keep calm and stay at home.
- Lockdown mood.
- Lockdown squad.
- Quarantine chic.
- Another day, another tracksuit.
As we are being home now, our stay is not going to be informal or party clothes. The posts are going to full of tracksuits, pajamas, and no make-up look face. These just need some awesome home selfie captions for making these pictures super cute.
- Love is contagious, so spread it wherever you go.
- “Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.” — Hazrat Inayat Khan
- A couple of introverts thriving over here.
- “Better safe than sorry.” — xo, your quaran-queen and king
- Love means showing someone they’re safe.
- Pretty normal for me except everyone around me is freaking out. That’s hard to deal with when you are an empath.
- Even in the chaos of things you are free to slow down and just be. Look around- How lucky we are to be alive today.
- It’s almost 2021, let’s not waste any more time- Just in case you need a reminder.2021 goals- my people and me with a bonfire as well as enjoying feast under one roof.
- The mountain glow ascends like hope’s first glimmer. Strength exists in trusting that rebirth will soon arrive.
- “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” – Oprah Winfrey
Wearing masks is now essential for controlling the spread of the coronavirus. Showing off alone or with a partner is going to influence others and wearing masks has become a new trend.
- PSA: You can totally still get your flirt on while masked up.
- Safety first, am I right, or am I right?
- Good thing the eyes are the window to the soul.
- This one’s got me smiling even when no one can see it.
- Mask game on point.
- I’m smiling, I swear.
- Thanks for always *covering* for me.
- Pros: don’t even need to bother with lipstick on date night anymore.
- Here’s to face masks and fall afternoons with my favorite.
- Thanks for masking.
- Did you know a true smile is transmitted through the eyes?
Coronavirus has become historic now. People rather than being panicked are trying to make their loved ones smile with their funny captions on their post. Just to have a light moment in this agitating situation people are writing funny statements or just posting memes. So for your post here are some examples.
- Things aren’t that normal and I am not able to accept the things that are going on surrounding me but I have to. Positivity is on its way.
- So far my self-isolation life is remarkably similar to my normal life.
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.- Theodore Roosevelt
- It’s okay to fall apart sometimes. Tacos fall apart and we still love them.
- I am done with corona jokes- I need normalization. I am done with my emotions.
- It’s important to remember that we are doing best and we may feel unmotivated, we may have felt a lot of emotions and must have gone through as well as might have weight put on- but that’s fine, that’s going to be normal.
- The first time in history we can save the human race by lying in front of the TV and doing nothing- let’s not screw this up.
- A whole bunch of people is about to learn that “sufficient time home alone” was not the only thing they needed to write a great novel.
- When the Titanic was sinking, the band continued to play. Exactly the feeling is of getting hospitality in this pandemic.
- If you don’t have weights at home, try canned foods, or the psychological burden of simply existing in this world.
Song lyrics for quarantine
You sometimes remember the lyrics of the songs according to your situation. In this lockdown situation, how people are feeling, we have some lyrics that go with their state of mind.
- It’s the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine (time I had some time alone) – R.E.M.
- The other night I drifted nice continental drift divide
Mountains sit in a line, Leonard Bernstein
Leonid Brezhnev, Lenny Bruce and Lester Bangs
Birthday party, cheesecake, jellybean, boom
You symbiotic, patriotic, slam but neck, right, right – R.E.M.
- Ay, I need me a thick chick
Sittin’ on the couch and I’m going through my Netflix
– Curtis Roach
- Okay, I’m bored in the house and I’m in the house bored (bored)
Bored in the house and I’m in the house bored (bored) – Curtis Roach
- Snoop house shoes getting down in the kitchen, ay
I’ma socialize at a distance
I’m living my best life minding my business
And my anti-socials for the win-win
Locked down I’m gonna stay stayin’ in, in
Ramen noodles every night for my din din
Hulu binge watchin’ episodes of Ben-10
– Curtis Roach
- Outta my mind, outta my hands
Outta my soul, honor the code
Got my locks blo-blonded in gold
I’m in a house and I’m so damn bored
I’m in a house like Corey
Where you could find me like Dory
– Curtis Roach
- Oh oh, Dancing with a-myself,
Oh, oh, dancing with myself
Well, there’s nothing to lose
And there’s nothing to prove, well,
Dancing a-with myself – Billy Idol
- My loneliness is killing me (and I)
I must confess I still believe (still believe)
When I’m not with you I lose my mind – Britney Spears
Pictures are just empty without captions and a post is incomplete without hashtags. Hence, your lockdown pictures and captions need lockdown hashtags that going to drive more people to see your posts.