It all started in March 2020 and since then everyone’s life is changed. The coronavirus pandemic has caused so much to us. It also had both positive and negative sides as we can see so far. It provided us with a so-called Lockdown. Lockdown has helped to give time to our family and stay connected with our friends but through social media only. Lockdown made many of us feel like animals as we were stuck in our houses not able to go anywhere. But social media was a blessing and helped us a lot to stay alive and enjoy the quarantine. There is a social distancing all over but we were able to breathe in this lockdown thanks to social media. We never had time for our friends but now we call or text our old friends and many of us made new ones in this lockdown. Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook have become the new normal. We are posting starting from a small breakfast to a small family dinner at night on social media. We of course need lockdown captions to show our happy hours.
You’ll be happy to know that we’ve for the whole package of Lockdown Instagram Captions from all over the internet. We’ve got diverse Lockdown Captions like Funny lockdown captions 2021, Quarantine Instagram captions, Home Instagram captions, Short Lockdown captions, Instagram captions for home selfies, Face mask captions for Instagram, Coronavirus Instagram captions, Song lyrics for quarantine and Lockdown Hashtags.
You might also want to check out:
Choose your category
- Top 10 LOCKDOWN Captions for Instagram in 2022
- Funny Lockdown Captions 2021
- Quarantine Instagram captions
- Home Instagram captions
- Short Lockdown captions
- Instagram captions for Home Selfies
- Face mask captions for Instagram
- Coronavirus Instagram captions
- Song Lyrics for Quarantine
- Lockdown hashtags
- Tags and Keywords for Lockdown Instagram Captions
Top 10 LOCKDOWN Captions for Instagram in 2022
1. “One day at a time.”
Captions that are short and crispy always make their way into our list. We prefer to add short captions because sometimes people just hate reading big captions, so for their convenience, we’ve added this Short lockdown Caption. If you are one of those people then go ahead and use this caption.
2. “Adventure is calling, but I can’t come to the phone right now.”
Planning to post a picture without a caption or did you already do this? Believe us that Instagram post will make everyone hate your stunning pictures because there is no caption with your pictures. Well, don’t worry as you can use this Instagram Caption for your pictures.
3. “The only nation I’m visiting this spring is imagination.”
Captions are very important for your pictures if you’re planning to post those pictures on your social media. It is because captions bring out the real beauty of your pictures and if you can’t think of a good caption then you can use this Lockdown caption for your pictures.
4. “Better days will come.”
If you are here because you are on the lookout for a lockdown Caption then be happy because you’re at your final stop. We searched the whole web and found this caption for your Instagram post. You can go ahead and use this caption for your Instagram.
5. “All dressed up with nowhere to go.”
Are you having a tough day as you’re searching for a Lockdown caption all day and still failed to find the perfect one? If this is the case then let us solve this problem. You’ll be glad to know that we’ve got the perfect Caption for your phenomenal homestay pictures.
6. “Wake me up when we can travel again.”
Sometimes all people want is a simple caption for their pictures but that one must be catchy and impressive. If you want a Lockdown caption for your pictures then you are in the perfect place. If you like this caption then go ahead and use this one.
7. “Happy hour! Time for a quaran-tini.”
We have said captions are very important for an Instagram post and without a proper caption an Instagram post is incomplete. So if you want a Lockdown Caption for your pictures then this section is for you. This caption will compliment your pictures.
8. “Keep calm and carry on.”
If you want a lockdown caption for the pictures that you recently took while staying at home thanks to the lockdown then this is the perfect place for you. You’ll be glad to know that we’ve found the classy Lockdown caption for you and your pictures.
9. “Destination: isolation.”
Since COVID-19 has caused widespread lockdowns and the implementation of social distancing guidelines across the country, social media has helped us stay connected to family and friends more than ever before. So if you’ve got a good Lockdown picture then post it on Instagram using this caption.
10. “This too shall pass.”
Keep in mind that bad time is there to teach you and it will pass after giving you a lesson. Lockdown was and still is hard for you like it is for everyone. So take a deep breath and try to live a little by forgetting about all your worries because at the end of the day everything will be alright.
Funny Lockdown Captions 2021
How much can we be serious? Yes, this situation needs seriousness about health but why does all the stress need to be on the head all the time? So to make yourself smile and others smile we have some funny lockdown Instagram captions.
- Wake me up when we can travel again.
- Destination: isolation.
- Adventure is calling, but I can’t come to the phone right now.
- The only nation I’m visiting this spring is imagination.
- All dressed up with nowhere to go.
- Brb, using lockdown to recharge
- Virtual hugs stop the bugs.
- 2, 4, 6, 8….why do we need to isolate?
- Getting through this one day at a time.
- Stay at home and slay at home..
Also, check out: FUNNY Instagram Captions 2020 (Copy Paste)
Staying away from everyone, self-quarantine has become a new normal. It has become essential to protect yourself and others. But this shouldn’t take away your picture happy hours. To encourage people to be self quarantined here are some quarantine captions.
- Going nowhere … isn’t about turning your back on the world; it’s about stepping away now and then so that you can see the world more clearly and love it more deeply.
- Opportunities to find deeper powers within ourselves come when life seems most challenging.
- Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
- If you’re going through hell, keep going.
- There’s a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day.
- Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.
- That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
- One day this will be over and we will be grateful for life in ways we never felt possible before.
- Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are.
- Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.
Also, check out: Sitting pose captions | (road silence alone love chair)
Stay at home and be safe in this pandemic. Putting the mask on and sanitizing before meeting anyone or even our own family members is what we are doing at home. To make others aware and to have a positive note on your home picture, here are some home Instagram captions.
- Quarantine queen.
- Remember, this is temporary.
- License to chill.
- It’s all zoom and gloom right now.
- Professional social distancer.
- “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” — Helen Keller
- Safe is sexy. #Facts
- “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning how to dance in the rain.” — Vivian Greene
- Pandemic dating, but make it fashion.
- “Home is a shelter from storms — all sorts of storms.” – William Bennett
- “In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity.” – Sun Tzu
- “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less” – Marie Curie
Also, check out: Best Song Lyrics Captions | (Hindi English Punjabi Attitude)
Bored with writing long statements? Here are short lockdown Instagram captions by looking at your laziness and lockdown pictures. Grab these and enjoy your social interactions.
- Happy hour! Time for a quaran-tini.
- Keep calm and carry on.
- One day at a time.
- Better days will come.
- This too shall pass.
- Keep calm and stay at home.
- Lockdown mood.
- Lockdown squad.
- Quarantine chic.
- Another day, another tracksuit.
Also, check out: 300+ SASSY Captions for Instagram 2021
As we are being home now, our stay is not going to be informal or party clothes. The posts are going to be full of tracksuits, pyjamas, and no makeup look face. These just need some awesome home selfie captions for making these pictures super cute.
- Love is contagious, so spread it wherever you go.
- Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.
- A couple of introverts thriving over here.
- Better safe than sorry.
- Love means showing someone they’re safe.
- Pretty normal for me except everyone around me is freaking out. That’s hard to deal with when you are an empath.
- Even in the chaos of things you are free to slow down and just be. Look around- How lucky we are to be alive today.
- It’s almost 2021, let’s not waste any more time- Just in case you need a reminder.2021 goals- my people and me with a bonfire as well as enjoying feast under one roof.
- The mountain glow ascends like hope’s first glimmer. Strength exists in trusting that rebirth will soon arrive.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
Also, check out: Best ATTITUDE Captions for Instagram 2021
Wearing masks is now essential for controlling the spread of the coronavirus. Showing off alone or with a partner is going to influence others and wearing masks has become a new trend.
- PSA: You can totally still get your flirt on while masked up.
- Safety first, am I right, or am I right?
- Good thing the eyes are the window to the soul.
- This one’s got me smiling even when no one can see it.
- Mask game on point.
- I’m smiling, I swear.
- Thanks for always *covering* for me.
- Pros: don’t even need to bother with lipstick on date night anymore.
- Here’s to face masks and fall afternoons with my favorite.
- Thanks for masking.
- Did you know a true smile is transmitted through the eyes?
Also, check out: 250+ GOOD EVENING Captions for Instagram
Coronavirus has become historic now. People rather than being panicked are trying to make their loved ones smile with their funny captions on their post. Just to have a light moment in this agitating situation people are writing funny statements or just posting memes. So for your post here are some examples.
- Things aren’t that normal and I am not able to accept the things that are going on surrounding me but I have to. Positivity is on its way.
- So far my self-isolation life is remarkably similar to my normal life.
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.- Theodore Roosevelt
- It’s okay to fall apart sometimes. Tacos fall apart and we still love them.
- I am done with corona jokes- I need normalization. I am done with my emotions.
- It’s important to remember that we are doing best and we may feel unmotivated, we may have felt a lot of emotions and must have gone through as well as might have weight put on- but that’s fine, that’s going to be normal.
- The first time in history we can save the human race by lying in front of the TV and doing nothing- let’s not screw this up.
- A whole bunch of people is about to learn that “sufficient time home alone” was not the only thing they needed to write a great novel.
- When the Titanic was sinking, the band continued to play. Exactly the feeling is of getting hospitality in this pandemic.
- If you don’t have weights at home, try canned foods, or the psychological burden of simply existing in this world.
Also check – CORONA Quarantine Captions for COVID
Song Lyrics for Quarantine
You sometimes remember the lyrics of the songs according to your situation. In this lockdown situation, how people are feeling, we have some lyrics that go with their state of mind.
- It’s the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine (time I had some time alone) – R.E.M.
- The other night I drifted nice continental drift divide
Mountains sit in a line, Leonard Bernstein
Leonid Brezhnev, Lenny Bruce and Lester Bangs
Birthday party, cheesecake, jellybean, boom
You symbiotic, patriotic, slam but neck, right, right – R.E.M.
- Ay, I need me a thick chick
Sittin’ on the couch and I’m going through my Netflix
– Curtis Roach
- Okay, I’m bored in the house and I’m in the house bored (bored)
Bored in the house and I’m in the house bored (bored) – Curtis Roach
- Snoop house shoes getting down in the kitchen, ay
I’ma socialize at a distance
I’m living my best life minding my business
And my anti-socials for the win-win
Locked down I’m gonna stay stayin’ in, in
Ramen noodles every night for my din din
Hulu binge watchin’ episodes of Ben-10
– Curtis Roach
- Outta my mind, outta my hands
Outta my soul, honor the code
Got my locks blo-blonded in gold
I’m in a house and I’m so damn bored
I’m in a house like Corey
Where you could find me like Dory
– Curtis Roach
- Oh oh, Dancing with a-myself,
Oh, oh, dancing with myself
Well, there’s nothing to lose
And there’s nothing to prove, well,
Dancing a-with myself – Billy Idol
- My loneliness is killing me (and I)
I must confess I still believe (still believe)
When I’m not with you I lose my mind – Britney Spears
You might also want to check out Best Song Lyrics Captions
Pictures are just empty without captions and a post is incomplete without hashtags. Hence, your lockdown pictures and captions need lockdown hashtags that going to drive more people to see your posts.
Tags and Keywords for Lockdown Instagram Captions
lockdown instagram captions, lockdown instagram captions funny, out of lockdown instagram captions, end of lockdown instagram captions, coming out of lockdown instagram captions, covid lockdown instagram captions, witty lockdown instagram captions, birthday in lockdown instagram captions, cute lockdown instagram captions, lockdown wedding captions for instagram, post lockdown instagram captions, funny lockdown instagram captions, lockdown birthday instagram captions, lockdown walk instagram captions, lockdown over instagram captions, lockdown couple instagram captions, lockdown selfie instagram captions, lockdown lifting instagram captions, lockdown 3 instagram captions, lockdown pub instagram captions, lockdown throwback instagram captions, lockdown christmas instagram captions
We are all looking for ways to stay connected while staying at home, and Zoom calls and virtual happy hours have become the new norm. There is good news ahead, even if things are stressful and uncertain right now. Let these Lockdown Instagram Captions shine a light on the future while making you and your friends smile and happy during these tough times.