Art is the most underrated, influential aspect of our lives. A piece of art can move your soul in ways you would have never imagined. Now that’s the power of influence that art holds. We often discredit the factors or elements that art has to offer to the world. Similar is the condition with artists. They too are often not given the respect they deserve. At times, they are even shamed by being called words like “crazy” and “mad” etc as they are oriented with art. It’s high time that the present scenario is ended. Both art and its creators deserve all the respect as they teach us to view things in life as well as life in general in a new light.
Finding the right caption for your painting posts on Instagram can be difficult. However, it is indeed the thrill of it. Captions complete your photo and so it’s quite a significant role that it plays. Here are a bunch of captions about paintings for you to choose from.
Table of Contents
Painting Captions to Show-Off Your Artistic Side
A huge number of people are gifted with the talent to draw and paint. It’s a special ability to be flaunted at all levels. Most people with the talent of painting take it to Instagram to showcase their artistic skills. Here are a few captions for your Instagram posts to show off your artistic side.
- In art what we want is the certainty that one spark of original genius shall not be extinguished.
- I dream my painting, and then I paint my dream.
- I paint myself because I am alone. I paint myself because I am the subject I know best.
- Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot, others transform a yellow spot into the sun.
- Real painters understand with a brush in their hands.
- Painting is a source of endless pleasure, but also great anguish
- Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
- A man paints with his brains and not with his hands.
- The painting has a life of its own. I try to let it come through.
- A work of art doesn’t have to be explained.
- Art must be an expression of love or it is nothing.
- “I do not paint what I see, but what I saw.”
- If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.
- Painting is easy when you don’t know how, but very difficult when you do.
- “Art is a tyrant. It demands heart, brain, soul, body.”
- “Without atmosphere a painting is nothing.”
- Painting is a source of endless pleasure, but also great anguish.
- There are two things in the painter, the eye and the mind; each of them should aid the other.
- Painting is poetry that is seen and not heard.
Also, check out – GIRLS Instagram Captions
Landscape/Nature Painting Captions for Instagram
Paintings of landscape or nature are among the most popular paintings of all time. It is something more of the taste of the common people or unprofessional artists out there. This same reason made such paintings the most popular among the masses. Since captions for landscape or nature paintings are in high demand, here are a few captions for your Instagram page.
- The shoreline at sunset is simply….beautiful, get your brushes!
- I paint flowers so they will not die.
- To walk in nature with a brush in your hand is to witness a thousand miracles.
- Study nature, love nature, start painting. It will never fail you.
- Joy in looking and comprehending art is nature’s most beautiful gift.
- Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.
- In the depth of winter, I finally learned that summer brings the artist out of me.
- Some beautiful paths can be discovered with art, without getting lost.
- Autumn art, the year’s last loveliest smile.
- “I would like to paint as the bird sings.”
- I have a therapist; her name is ART.
- The art has music for those who listen.
- I could certainly never mirror nature. I would more like to paint what it leaves with me.
- Look deep into nature and then you will understand art better.
- Drawing pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.
- Just living is not enough…One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.
- Art is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party!’.
- Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.
- How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains!
- Sunset is still my favorite color, and rainbow is second.
- Nature speaks softly. You have to listen to it carefully to get inspired to paint.
- Nature always wears the colors of the spirit.
- There is a way that nature speaks, that land speaks. Most of the time we are simply not patient enough, quiet enough, to pay attention to the story.
- I love walks, hiking, exploring, painting a nice view of the beach.
- In all things of nature, there is something of the marvelous.
You might also want to visit – Brother’s Day Captions
Short and Crispy Captions for Your Painting Pictures
Short captions related to paintings are of great significance. Usually, a post about paintings or art, in general, can be quite intriguing. At instances like these, it’s quite salient to keep the caption as short and simple as it can be. This helps in easier communication between the uploader and the viewer. Feel free to choose the right captions from the list provided below.
- The Art laughs in paints.
- Lightning and painting are incredible.
- Choose only one master – ART
- Art takes nature as its model.
- Say YES to new adventures.
- Painting is my medicine.
- Go where you feel most alive.
- Art is not a place to visit. It is HOME.
- It’s time for a new adventure.
- It’s a big world out there… Explore
- Love art as you would love yourself.
- Don’t go through life, grow through life.
- Wherever you are, let art be all there.
- Keep close to art’s heart.
- Nature is the art of God.
- Art is a line around your thoughts.
- Art is never finished, only abandoned.
- Always take the scenic route.
- Let’s find some beautiful place to get lost.
- Don’t Just Exist, Live.
- The world is ours to explore.
For more checkout – SHORT Instagram Captions
Abstract Quotes to Use for Painting Pictures in 2021
Abstract paintings are quite a popular version of paintings. Similarly, since art is very intriguing, it’s very fitting to keep some abstract captions or quotes for painting-related posts on Instagram. Abstract quotes are quite powerful in themselves and here are a few captions for your Instagram page.
- Art is a lie that makes us realize the truth.
- Creativity is intelligence having fun.
- If I create from the heart, nearly everything works; if from the head, almost nothing.
- It is only when we are no longer fearful that we begin to create.
- A true masterpiece does not tell everything.
- A work of art that did not begin in emotion is not art.
- Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art.
- Drawing is not what one sees, but what one can make others see.
- It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.
- Stay close to what keeps you feeling alive.
- There is no must in art because art is free.
- Success is a worn-down pencil.
- You have a million excuses. Write anyway.
- Drawing at its best is not what your eyes see but what our mind understands.
- Art is longing. You never arrive, but you keep going in the hope that you will.
- For me drawing is an attempt to understand what I feel about the world I live in.
- Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling the artist has experienced.
- Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
- An empty canvas is full.
- While drawing I discover what I really want to say.
Also checkout – Funny BROTHER Captions for Instagram
Best Captions for Artists and Art-Lovers on Instagram
Artists are literally one of the most powerful beings on the planet. They have the power to pierce through your heart and send the intended message but interestingly and uniquely. This is the gifted skill of artists. The way they influence commoners is immense. Here are a bunch of captions about artists for Instagram.
- The artist must train not only his eye but also his soul.
- A work is finished when an artist realizes his intentions.
- Obsessive people make great art.
- The great artists of the past were aware that human life is full of chaos and suffering. But they had a remedy for this. And the name of that remedy was ‘beauty.
- A true artist is not inspired, but one who inspires others.
- Artists are just children who refuse to put down their crayons.
- The artist is not a different kind of person, but every person is different.
- Every artist was first an amateur.
- An artist must have his measuring tools not in the hand, but in the eye.
- He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist.
- One must always draw, draw with the eyes when one cannot draw with a pencil.
- Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- The Achilles heel of an artist lies in the hope that his art is good.
- The artist sees what others only catch a glimpse of.
You might also want to check out Best ATTITUDE Captions for Instagram