Its Christmas and it means a lot to do and tons of pictures. From decorating the Christmas tree to making some great Christmas cards, there are countless memories to capture. As you complete your Christmas preparations get some amazing pictures with your friends, family, pets and choose captions from our fabulous Christmas captions.
Having fun with your family at the Christmas eve, hanging out with your friends, engraving butterflies in the fresh snow bed or even cuddling with your dog and there is no way you could skip taking some great selfies for Instagram and Facebook. Choose from our list of amazing Christmas eve quotes and add a beauty to your picture.
Choose your category
Funny Christmas Captions
Lets make this Christmas fun and happy. Choose one of these funny Christmas caption and make this Christmas humorous for you and everybody else around. Add a fun touch to your shots and put a smile on everyone’s face while they read your hilarious Christmas caption.
Me, 11 months of the year: “Slay.” Me in December: “Sleigh.”
- Dreaming of a white Christmas (but if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red).
- One more cookie and I swear I’ll fit in the Santa costume
- Relationship status: Single and ready to jingle.
- The Festival of Lights? More like the Festival of Carbs.
- Feliz naughty dog.
- All I want for Christmas is you food.
- Bah, humbug.
- Me, 11 months of the year: “Slay.” Me in December: “Sleigh.”
- December isn’t over yet, but I already understand how the Grinch felt.
- Feelin’ frosty.
- But first, let me take an elfie
- Has anyone ever actually had figgy pudding?
- I’ll be ho-ho-home for Christmas
- I’m dreaming of a white Christmas. But if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red.
- Dear Santa…I can explain.
- It’s like they WANT stockings full of coal
- Red wine pairs well with a crazy family.
- Dear Santa … define “nice.”
- Petition to celebrate Christmas year-round. Sign below!
- I hope the reindeer eat the naughty list.
- Me everyday: slay. Me in December: sleigh.
- All the jingle ladies
- Let’s get lit!
- Don’t mind me, I’ll just be over here crying and watching Hallmark Christmas movies
- At least the presents were beautifully wrapped for a couple hours …
- The tree isn’t the only thing getting lit this year
- Consider this photo my Christmas card to all of you.
- To-do list: Eat, drink, nap.
- This is my resting Grinch face
- Christmas cheer? I thought you said Christmas beer…
- It’s beginning to *cost* a lot like Christmas
- Instead of listing everyone in this photo, let’s just call it, “The Naughty List”
- Current status: ready for a long winter’s nap
- Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle
- Can’t wait to exchange all these presents
- Forget the figgy pudding, I want cookies!
Finally got Christmas Vacations from workplace and loved ones do as well? So, plan a Christmas holiday. A place where you could enjoy this christmas and have fun in chilly december with your family. Get yourself clicked while in a snow fight or riding a sledge down a snowy hill and add a sweetness of our Christmas Holiday Captions over your picture.
Lets go find you a great Christmas Holiday Quote.
“Ready to sleigh the holidays in my cabana.”
- “Having a holly, jolly Christmas in the sand.”
- “I ate the turkey, and now it’s time for some vitamin sea.”
- I only collect one thing: stamps on my passport.
- “Giving thanks for every trip I’ve ever taken.”
- “Paradise doesn’t always have to be tropical.”
- “Holiday pics or it didn’t happen.”
- In my happy place!
- “I was born passport-ready.”
- “I want someone to look at me the way I look at a travel brochure.”
- “Blessed and travel-obsessed”.
- “Ready to sleigh the holidays in my cabana.”
- What’s the holiday season without a trip to Santa’s Workshop?”
- Couples who travel together stay together.
- “I may be out of the office, but this vacation is serious business.”
- “Eat, travel, and be merry.”
- Already dreaming of my next vacation.
- “Not shore if I’m coming back home.”
- Don’t spend your money on things. Spend it on experiences!
- “Up, up, and away for the holidays.”
- I’m not in Kansas anymore.
- “Out of office until further notice.”
- “I never met an apple pie I didn’t like.”
- “Dear, Santa. Please fill my stocking with more bikinis.”
- Vacation flashback!
- “Cheers to being with my friends and hoping this vacation never ends.”
- “Thanks for the mems, passport.”
- “Is it safe to say I over-packed?”
- “Let’s hit the road for the holidays.”
- “The flights are booked, so there’s no turning back now.”
- “Bags packed, so there’s no looking back.”
- Seas the day.
- “Tell Santa I’ll be at the beach drinking a piña colada.”
- “Let our lives be full of thanks and giving and travel.”
Christmas Song Captions
Got a perfect Christmas picture for Instagram that just needs a perfect caption? You are at the right place. Add one of the below given Christmas captions from popular Christmas songs to your picture of parties, christmas trees, car rides, dinners or when opening your presents. use a wonderful lyric or quote from a great Christmas song and we have rounded some of the best ones for you.
“Deck the halls with boughs of holly, Rockin’ around the Christmas tree, Have a happy holiday” —Brenda Lee
- “Christmas time means laughter.” — Home Alone Children’s Choir,
- “My Christmas Tree”
- “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas.” —Bing Crosby
– Frosty the Snowman
- “Have yourself a merry little Christmas.” —Frank Sinatra
- “Holidays are joyful, there’s always something new. But ev’ryday’s a holiday, when I’m near to you.”
- “All I want for Christmas is you.” —Mariah Carey
- “Have yourself a merry little Christmas.” — Judy Garland, “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas”
– Merry Christmas, Darling
- “A very Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Let’s hope it’s a good one, without any fear.”
- “Deck the halls with boughs of holly, Rockin’ around the Christmas tree, Have a happy holiday” —Brenda Lee
- “If there is love in your heart and your mind, you will feel like Christmas all the time.” — Faith Hill, “Where Are You Christmas”
- “Every day’s a holiday when I’m near you.” — Carpenters, “Merry Christmas, Darling”
- “It’s the most beautiful time of the year. Lights fill the streets, spreading so much cheer.” — Justin Bieber, “Under The Mistletoe”
- “Have yourself a merry little Christmas. Let your heart be light. From now on your troubles will be out of sight.”
- “Christmas Eve will find me, where the lovelight gleams. I’ll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams.”
- “Feeling Christmas all around, and I’m trying to play it cool” — Ariana Grande, “Santa Tell Me”
- “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know. Where the treetops glisten and children listen, to hear sleigh bells in the snow.”
- “There must have been some magic in that old silk hat they found, for when they placed it on his head, he began to dance around!”
- “Rockin’ around the Christmas tree, at the Christmas party hop.” — “Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree”
- “The party’s on, the feeling’s here. That only comes this time of year.” — Paul McCartney, “Wonderful Christmastime”
- “Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, Jack Frost nipping at your nose.”—Nat King Cole
- “I don’t want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need.” — Mariah Carey, “All I Want For Christmas Is You”
- “I just want you for my own. More than you could ever know. Make my wish come true. All I want for Christmas is you.” — Mariah Carey, “All I Want For Christmas Is You”
- “All I want for Christmas is you.” — “All I Want For Christmas Is You”
- “We can hardly stand the wait. Please Christmas, don’t be late.” —Alvin & The Chipmunks
– White Christmas
- “Under the mistletoe, watching the fire glow.” — Taylor Swift, “Christmas Tree Farm”
- “Baby, it’s cold outside.” — “Baby, It’s Cold Outside”
- “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!” —Johnny Mathis
- “When it seems the magic slipped away, we find it all again on Christmas Day.” — Josh Groban, “Believe”
- “I know exactly what I want this year. Santa, can you hear me?” — Britney Spears, “My Only Wish (This Year)”
– Let it Snow
- “It’s Christmas in New York again.” — Lea Michele, “Christmas In New York”
- “Do you want to build a snowman?” — Kristen Bell, “Do You Want To Build A Snowman?”
- “Oh the fire is slowly dying. And, my dear, were still good-bye-ing. But as long as you love me so, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.”
– I’ll be Home for Christmas
- “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas.” — Bing Crosby, “White Christmas”
- “Hurry down the chimney tonight.” –Eartha Kitt
– Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
- “When I’m worried and I can’t sleep, I count my blessings instead of sheep.”—Bing Crosby
Flirty Christmas Captions
Celebrating this christmas with your spouse or girlfriend or boyfriend makes everything beautiful and magical. So snuggle around with your partner this christmas and get some lovely pictures clicked while getting some cuddles. You may find a sweet snap on your camera roll from the summer of you two, and caption it with these beautiful Christmas quotes or maybe you’ll post a cute picture of you kissing and blowing away a handful of snow. It’s entirely up to you! So, get creative and then pick out one of these flirty Christmas captions to send that perfect message to your holi-bae.
“Butterflies in my stomach and snowflakes in my hands.”
- “You rock my Christmas socks.”
- “Happy holi-bae.”
- “Kiss me underneath the mistletoe.” — Justin Bieber, “Mistletoe”
- “My best present is wrapped around my arms” – Unknown
- “Kissing you makes sweater weather much better.”
- “You are the holly to my jolly.” – Unknown
- “If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.”
- “Wrapped up with love.”
- “We are pepper-meant to be.” – Unknown
- “What happens under the mistletoe, stays under the mistletoe.” – Unknown
- “Some people are worth melting for” – “Frozen”
- “Feeling holly and jolly whenever I’m with you.”
- “Hurry down the chimney tonight” – Eartha Kitt
- “There’s snow place like being with you.”
- “You’re the whole package.”
- “Some people are worth melting for.” — Olaf, Frozen
- “You are the marshmallow to my hot chocolate.” – Unknown
- “Santa baby.” — Joan Javits and Philip Springer, “Santa Baby”
- “A magical night with a magical person”
- “Butterflies in my stomach and snowflakes in my hands.”
- “Smitten like a pair of mittens.”
- “You are the nut to my cracker” – Unknown
- “Roses are red, snowflakes are blue. Just so you know, I really like you.”
- “It’s s’more than a feeling.”
- “Dream big, sparkle more, shine bright.” – Unknown
- “Two is company. Trees a crowd.”
- “Peppermint to be.”
- “You are the jingle to my bell.” – Unknown
- “The naughty to my nice.”
- “But first, let me take an elfie with you.”
- “Getting Christmas cozy with my baby” – Unknown
- “Always up to snow good.”
- “All I want for Christmas is you.” – Mariah Cay
Christmas Light Captions
Christmas is back again, which means its time to light up your house with cozy Christmas lights. Although this could be a lot of pain and you might as well think if its even worth doing so much of effort in untangling long wires and bulbs but as they light up the answer always comes out to be a yes and you’re going to snap a bunch of pictures for the ‘Gram. And you’ll need to be armed with Christmas light captions to keep your feed shining bright like a christmas tree.
“Christmas lights instantly make me feel 6 years old again.”
- “Christmas is too sparkly… said no one ever.”
- “Sleighed it.”
- “Merry everything and a happy always.”
- “Christmas lights instantly make me feel 6 years old again.”
- “Christmas is not in tinsel and lights and outward show. The secret lies in an inner glow.”
- “‘Tis the season to be cheesin’.”
- “Glitter is the new black.”
- “‘Tis the season to sparkle.”
- “All the jingle ladies.”
- “Fairy lights and winter nights.”
- “When in doubt, add more sparkle.”
- “There’s room for everyone on the nice list.” — Buddy the Elf, Elf
- “All is calm, all is bright.” — Bing Crosby, “Silent Night”
- “May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.”
- “Leave a little sparkle wherever you go.”
- “Fairy lights on winter nights.”
- “May your days be merry and bright.”-Irving Berlin, “White Christmas”
- “All the lights are shining so brightly everywhere.”
- “Dream big, sparkle more, shine bright.”
- “She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten.”
- “Have yourself a merry little Christmas.” — Hugh Martin and Ralph Blane, “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”
- “Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see.” — The Conductor, The Polar Express
- “Decking the halls in sparkles.”
- “Where the treetops glisten.” — Bing Crosby, “White Christmas”
- “Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle.”
Christmas Captions for Dogs
Dogs are the man’s best friend and when it comes to christmas furry ones are the best to celebrate with. They are such goofballs and have great fun around in the snow. Although its a pain getting them in a perfect shot, but once a perfect shot is clicked there is nothing more beautiful than it in the whole christmas and such picture always deserve a perfect dog caption. So we got you all covered. Get some amazing christmas captions for your furry friend from our list of Captions for dogs.
“When I needed a hand, I found your paw. My four-legged little friend is the greatest blessing of all.”
- “‘Go play in the snow,’ they said. ‘It’ll be fun,’ they said.” — Unknown (for when your doggo is less than behaving)
- “Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal.” — Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
- “Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about dancing in the snow.” — Unknown
- “The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.” — Buddy the Elf, Elf
- “When I needed a hand, I found your paw. My four-legged little friend is the greatest blessing of all.”
- “Santa Paws stopped here!”
- “In good times or bad times my dog always lifts my spirits and brings joy to my heart.” — Unknown
- “Thick coat made for snow playin’ and warm huggin.'”
- “At Christmas, all roads lead home.” — Marjorie Holmes
- “You know Dasher, and Dancer, and Prancer, and [insert dog name].”
- “Merry Christmas and a woofy new year.” — Unknown
- “Santa Paws is coming to town.”
- “Snow brings out the child in me and the puppy in him/her.” — Unknown
- “Snow brings out the child in me and the puppy in [him or her].”
- “T’was the night before Christmas, when all through the house. Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.” — Clement Clarke Moore, A Visit from St. Nicholas
- “I’ll take all the cuddles, please.”
- “May your days be snuggly and bright.”
- “Winter may be ruff, but Christmas Day makes everything better.”
- “My tail’s froze, and my nose is froze and my ears are froze, and my toes are froze.” — 101 Dalmatians
- “Happy Howl-idays!”
- “Thick coat made for snow playin’ and warm huggin.'” — Unknown
- “Pawsitively chilly, merry, and bright.”
- “Pawsitively the most festive puppy I ever did see.”
- “A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.” — Josh Billings
- “Dapper AF.”
- “Bark! The herald angels sing.”
- “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.” — Margaret Thatcher
- “People can tell how large your heart is by how you treat a dog.” — Unknown
- “My pup is my favorite furiend.”
- “Happy Howl-idays!” — Unknown
- “Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see” — The Conductor, The Polar Express
- “Rocking [his or her] Christmas socks off.”
- “Spending Christmas with the most festive little dude in town.”
- “Santa Paws.”
- “A snow covered pup is my kind of aesthetic.” — Unknown
Its Christmas time and word is that santa is about to come. You are waiting for your presents very patiently while being a good mannered one. Santa checks on you every night if you are being nice to everybody this christmas or not. While you are praying for a nice present your “secret santa” is planting a gift under for christmas tree or dropping treats in your sock hung on the wall. There’s also the fun element of surprise when you sneak around getting the perfect gift. And when all is revealed, you love watching your friend’s face as they open their gift, and knowing you really crushed it.
This super fun Christmas time activity needs to be documented on your Instagram with tons of reveal pics and action shots of people opening their presents. When you’re ready to post, you might not have time to come up with the best caption, so let me help you out by giving you these Secret Santa captions to choose from.
“I love my Secret Santa from my head to my mistletoes.”
- “It’s fun to be sneaky.”
- “Tell my Secret Santa that all I want for Christmas is food.”
- “It was either this or socks.”
- “Show me your best ‘pretend you like it’ face.”
- “The jolliest bunch of elves you’ll ever find.”
- “Oh, what fun!” — James Pierpont, “Jingle Bells”
- “Dear Secret Santa: I’ve been good all year.”
- “Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting.” — Thomas S. Monson
- “Who’s your Secret Santa? You’ll never find out! So you better not pry and you better not pout.”
- “‘I hate presents,’ said no one ever.”
- “I love my Secret Santa from my head to my mistletoes.”
- “Jingle bells and gift exchanges with my besties.”
- “I’m prancing and dancing all over the place, because I’ve left you a gift with ‘neary a trace.”
- “The tree’s not the only thing getting lit this year.”
- “Please refer to my Pinterest boards for a wish list this year.”
- “My best friends make my heart so merry.”
- “Secret Santa is coming to town.”
- “Pick a name, get a present.”
- “Christmastime has come and it’s time for some fun. I leave a gift and run, Secret Santa has begun.”
- “Deck the halls with boughs of holly, your Secret Santa sure is jolly.”
- “I came to sleigh this Secret Santa.”
- “I like hanging (ornaments) with all of you.”
- “Be good or I will text your Secret Santa.”
- “Oh, deer. It’s already time for Secret Santa!”
- “Probably up to snow good.”
- “All I want for Christmas is you.” — Mariah Carey, “All I Want for Christmas Is You”
- “We go together like presents and Christmas trees.”
- “I’m giggling and laughing and shouting with glee. I’ve left you another gift, but you still haven’t seen me.”
- “Secret Santa is here, bringing good cheer.”
- “My Secret Santa and I were peppermint to be.”
- “When I count my blessings at Christmas, I think of friends like you.”
- “I know you love plants, so I made sure that your gift didn’t succ.”
- “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas. But if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red.”
- “Warning! The contents of this package may be awesome.”
- “Keep calm. I’m your Secret Santa.”
“Elf” — the most quotable Christmas movie of all time, and the answer to your Christmas Instagram caption woes. Whether you need one for a group of friends or to go with your lovely Christmas tree, you can always rely on an “Elf” quote to seal the deal and create an optimal post.
The best part about quotes from Elf, though is that they’re completely applicable to any situation —
Indeed, whether you’re trimming the Christmas tree with the family, having a Christmas cookie swap with your friends, or just wanna show off your new Secret Santa gift, there will always be a perfect caption for any picture or video you post this year. So sit back, relax, and let Elf do all the talking for you. So, here’s the list of our Elf Christmas quotes which would your Christmas Instagram shot.
“The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.”
- “I just like to smile; smiling’s my favorite.”
- “You have such a pretty face. You should be on a Christmas card.”
- “Of course you’re not an elf. You’re 6-foot-3 and had a beard since you were 15.”
- “Santa’s coming! I know him! I know him!
- “If you can sing alone, you sing in front of other people. There’s no difference.”
- “I am a cotton-headed ninny-muggins!”
- “I planned out our whole day: First, we’ll make snow angels for two hours, and then we’ll go ice skating, and then we’ll eat a whole roll of Toll House cookie dough as fast as we can, and then to finish, we’ll snuggle.”
- “So, good news — I saw a dog today.”
- “It’s just nice to meet another human that shares my affinity for elf culture.”
- “So, Buddy, how’d you sleep?” “Great! I got a full 40 minutes!”
- “The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.”
- “Son of a nutcracker!”
- “Buddy the Elf, what’s your favorite color?”
- “I’m sorry I ruined your lives and crammed 11 cookies into the VCR.”
- “We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup.”
- “How’d you like to be dead, huh? Ho, ho, just kidding.”
- “Have you seen these toilets? They’re ginormous!”
- “He’s an angry elf.”
- “What about santa’s cookies? I suppose parents eat those too?”
- “You stink. You smell like beef and cheese! You don’t smell like Santa.”
- “You sit on a throne of lies!”
- You did it! Congratulations! World’s best cup of coffee! Great job, everybody! It’s great to be here.”
- “I passed through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly-twirly gum drops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel.”