The Harry Potter series has become a popular option among a diverse variety of spectators. Each film provides more thrill, puns, jokes, and suspense than the last. The fans are anxious to see how Harry Potter and his feisty companions mature in each film. Hilariously, maturity is approaching frighteningly quickly, though with some challenges. Harry Potter and his friends are well known for their mischievous demeanor. Forced into a magical realm, Harry is aware of his enormous strength and sacrifice. Hermione made us house book lovers. Ron has the fidelity and determination to conquer his inadequacies.
Not only the main leads, but supporting characters are also equally witty and humourous. Hagrid is constantly a genuine friend and funny but trustworthy person. Professor McGonagall can be a severe disciplinarian, head of Gryffindor & Deputy headmaster of Hogwarts. Draco, the top student of Slytherin doing his utmost to make Harry the utmost unpleasant. And finally, Lord Voldemort Alias Tom Marvolo Riddle is corrupt from his very heart.
Table of Contents
- Hilarious Captions for Harry Potter Posters
- Captions For Picture In Harry Potter dress
- Companionship and Friendship Captions in Harry Potter
- Witty Dialogues and Quick Humour Captions in Harry Potter
- Evil House Slytherin Captions in Harry Potter
- Most Prestigious Gryffindor Captions in Harry Potter
- Bold and Smart Captions in Harry Potter
- The Realm of Magic and Wizarding Captions in Harry Potter
Hilarious Captions for Harry Potter Posters
Even though the main genre is fantasy, Harry Potter is filled with laughter moments. we all remember when Hermoine transforms into a cat and even so, moaning Myrtle. The Gryffindor Trio along with Hagrid accounts for a lot of hilarious and funny moments
- “You can laugh, but people used to believe there were no such things as the Blibbering Humdinger or the Crumple-Horned Snorkack!” ― Luna Lovegood
- Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that is is not real? —Albus Dumbledore
- 14.”It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” — Albus Dumbledore
- “Why, dear boy, we don’t send wizards to Azkaban just for blowing up their aunts.” — Cornelius Fudge
- 6. “Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.” — Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- “Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect.” ― Luna Lovegood.
- “There are some things you can’t share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.”
- “But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” ― Albus Dumbledore
Also Read : 120+ SITTING POSE Instagram captions 2021
Captions For Picture In Harry Potter dress
The scenic beauty of Hogwarts is beyond words and totally fantastical. owing to this, every scene in the movie has a mesmerizing picture charm. harry and his friends stuck in the flying car is picture-worthy.
- “When in doubt, go to the library.” — Ron Weasley
- “Youth can not know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young.” — Albus Dumbledore
- “Twitchy little ferret, aren’t you, Malfoy?” — Hermione Granger
- “Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect.” — Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.” — Albus Dumbledore
- “Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself.” — Hermione Granger
- “The ones that love us never really leave us.” — Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- I am what I am, an’ I’m not ashamed. —Rubeus Hagrid
Also Read : Top INSTAGRAM HASHTAGS for Likes & Followers 2021
Companionship and Friendship Captions in Harry Potter
Our main trio is not the only friendship; all throughout the series, companionship reverberates. The connect with Dobby, Neville Longbottom, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin are applause-worthy. This emotional connection and sentimental bond is what makes Harry Potter remarkable.
- “Once again, you show all the sensitivity of a blunt axe.” — Nearly Headless Nick
- “Harry witnessed Professor McGonagall walking right past Peeves who was determinedly loosening a crystal chandelier and could have sworn he heard her tell the poltergeist out of the corner of her mouth, ‘It unscrews the other way.’” ― Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- “‘He must have known I’d run out on you.’ ‘No,’ Harry corrected him. ‘He must’ve always known you’d always want to come back.’”
- “Dobby is free.” — Dobby
- 5. “We cannot choose our fate, but we can choose others. Be careful in knowing that.” — Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving. —Kingsley Shacklebolt
- “Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.” — Albus Dumbledore
Also Read : 97 Smooth Pick-up Lines to say to Him/Her in 2021
Witty Dialogues and Quick Humour Captions in Harry Potter
There is a lot of sarcastic wits present in the series when looked closely. The mere dialogues are sharp, often accompanied with puns and hidden signs. The Chamber of Secrets and The Goblet of Fire remain the sassiest of all.
- “You’re just as sane as I am.” —Luna Lovegood
- “You think the dead we loved truly ever leave us? You think that we don’t recall them more clearly in times of great trouble?” — Albus Dumbledore
- “Don’t let the muggles get you down.” — Ron Weasley
- I’m not going home. Not really. — Harry Potter
- “Honestly, am I the only person who’s ever bothered to read ‘Hogwarts: A History?'” — Hermione Granger
- Wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure.
- “‘No, Harry, you listen,’ said Hermione. ‘We’re coming with you. That was decided months ago — years, really.'”
Also Read : 300+ Funny COMMENTS For BEST FRIENDS 2021
Evil House Slytherin Captions in Harry Potter
From green flags to flying snakes, House Slytherin has the evilest undertone. Draco Malfoy and Professor Snape are the most despised character belonging to this House. During the Quidditch match, we got to know all about the foul play and character of Slytherin.
- “It is the quality of one’s convictions that determines success, not the number of followers.” —Remus Lupin
- “I am a wizard, not a baboon brandishing a stick.”
- “It is a curious thing, Harry, but perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it. Those who, like you, have leadership thrust upon them, and take up the mantle because they must, and find to their own surprise that they wear it well.” — Albus Dumbledore
- “Are you insane? Of course I want to leave the Dursleys! Have you got a house? When can I move in?” — Harry Potter
- “Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it.” ― Albus Dumbledore
- “All was well.”
- Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. —Albus Dumbledore
- “To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.” ― Albus Dumbledore
- “I hope you’re pleased with yourselves. We could all have been killed — or worse, expelled. Now if you don’t mind, I’m going to bed.” ― Hermione Granger
Also Read : HALDI Ceremony Captions for Instagram 2021
Most Prestigious Gryffindor Captions in Harry Potter
Professor McGonagall is a severe disciplinarian, head of Gryffindor & Deputy headmaster of Hogwarts. She quickly pulls pupils out of the class and deducts house points. Yet she is the coolest Head – allows Harry to just get away with maybe some mischiefs.
- It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more. — Albus Dumbledore
- “Fawkes is a phoenix, Harry. Phoenixes burst into flame when it is time for them to die and are reborn from the ashes.” — Albus Dumbledore
- “Curiosity is not a sin…. But we should exercise caution with our curiosity… yes, indeed.” — Albus Dumbledore
- “Harry was left to ponder in silence the depths to which girls would sink to get revenge.”
- “I think I’ll just go down and have some pudding and wait for it all to turn up — it always does in the end.” ― Luna Lovegood
- “Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving.” — Kingsley Shacklebolt
- I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- “Not my daughter, you b*tch!” ― Molly Weasley
Also Read : 134 FLOWER Captions for Instagram in 2021
Bold and Smart Captions in Harry Potter
Hermione distinguished herself as the group’s geek from the beginning. She was scorned and annoyed in equal measure. Yeah, she was a snob, but what would be the harm in that? This smug pride was possibly the best. She possessed a mind that was superior to everyone else’s.
- “What’s comin’ will come, an’ we’ll meet it when it does.” — Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- “I’ll be in my bedroom, making no noise and pretending I’m not there.” — Harry Potter
- “Give her hell from us, Peeves.’ And Peeves, whom Harry had never seen take an order from a student before, swept his belled hat from his head and sprang to a salute as Fred and George wheeled about to tumultuous applause from the students below and sped out of the open front doors into the glorious sunset.” ― Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- “Just because it’s taken you three years to notice, Ron, doesn’t mean no one else has spotted I’m a girl!” — Hermione Granger
- “You’re a little scary sometimes, you know that? Brilliant … but scary.” — Ron Weasley
- “It matters not what someone was born, but what they grow to be.” — Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire
- If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. —Sirius Black
- “Your devotion is nothing more than cowardice. You would not be here if you had anywhere else to go.” — Voldemort
Also Read : 15 Instagram Trending Reels Ideas To Go Viral in 2021
The Realm of Magic and Wizarding Captions in Harry Potter
The distinct personalities of characters are combined with a magnificent production full of spectacular visual effects. This transports us to Harry Potter’s magical world, exceeding the expectations of a Harry Potter enthusiast. As a result of this mix, each film becomes a “must-see” for the audience.
- What’s life without a little risk? —Sirius Black
- Have you any idea how many tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one that rises against them and strikes back! —Albus Dumbledore
- “It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.” ― Albus Dumbledore
- “I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.” — Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- “Until the very end.” — Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- “Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving.”– Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow
- “Training for the ballet, Potter?” — Draco Malfoy
- “We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” — Albus Dumbledore
Also Read : 97 Smooth Pick-up Lines to say to Him/Her in 2021