One of the dreamy cities of entire Europe, London is a dream destination to many. The capital city of England is one of the major places in the world in terms of growth, economy, tourism, history and diversity. Often remarked for its scenic and architectural beauty, the city of dreams and aspirations is heavy on tourists throughout the year. The English never gets it wrong when it comes to the quality of lifestyle that they offers and this is one of the prime attractions of the city. And of course, you need to let the world know about whatever connection you have with city of the royal family.
Captions speak for you and your posts you upload on your Instagram feed. People find it hard to find specific posts on enjoying in London as segregation is required from travelling captions and the city captions. Here are 100+ captions for Instagram covering a wide genre of categories related to the magical city of London.
Choose your category
- Classy Quotes on British Palaces to Use as Captions
- London Bus Captions for Pictures while Travelling in London
- Quotes on “London Diaries” to Use as Captions in 2021
- General Sayings to Use as Captions for Pictures in London
- Elegant Quotes on the Famous London Bridge
- Classic Captions to Showcase the London Lifestyle
- Quotes on London that are Rich in History
- Best Tour Destination Captions for London 2021
- Funny London Slangs as Captions for Instagram
Classy Quotes on British Palaces to Use as Captions
One of the stand-out elements of London is its palaces. And obviously you know the power of the Buckingham Palace! Tourist attractions to palaces of London are so huge and vivid. Here are a few captions about the beauty of the majestic palaces of London.
- It would be interesting to go to London, just to see what’s going on in the palaces there.
- Becoming a royal at Buckingham Palace.
- I am not ignoring you, I am just staring at the Buckingham palace.
- Oyy Buckingham, take me in, to the gardens and the throne!
- Our palace might not feel like a home to you, but for us it’s a whole kingdom.
- You don’t go to Buckingham palace in a sweater.
- We might be poor, our shoes might be broken, but our kingdom is a palace.
- Grain by grain, a loaf. Stone upon stone, a palace.
- Home is where the palace is. Read more
- I am the Buckingham palace, the very heart of the British nation.
- You are enough to drive a saint to madness or a king to his knees.
- Buckingham palace is a visual art and the beauty of it speaks for itself.
Also see Funny Quarantine Captions with Mask
London Bus Captions for Pictures while Travelling in London
Buses are one of the most frequent London plethora apart rom the royal family and tea, that you can often see on pictures. The public transport life in London is quite massive and the double decker buses are a stand-out piece of London life. Below are a few captions on the famous London buses.
- London buses are running on tea.
- Pick me up in a double decker bus.
- When you ride a bus in London, you learn about every people in it.
- A bus ride in the city of London is like being in another world.
- For a single girl in London, luck isn’t always a glass slipper that fits. Sometimes luck is a splash of mud from a passing bus.
- Opportunities in London are like buses, there’s always another one coming.
- Being sober on a bus in London is like, totally different than being drunk on a bus.
- The buses here in the city of Big Ben feels like paradise.
- Does the bus stop before River Thames, or else there will be a big splash.
- What could be safer than the bus center with its lamps and wheels?
- People don’t take buses in London, buses take people.
- A lot of drama can happen on buses in London.
Also check out FORMAL Instagram Captions
Quotes on “London Diaries” to Use as Captions in 2021
The phrase “London Diaries” is one of the prime words used by someone who embark on a trip to London. The term was coined quite some time ago and has been growing since then. Here are a few captions for such “London Diaries” collection posts.
- There’s nowhere else like London.
- Living like the royals.
- The lakes, museums, palaces, everything in London calls.
- London is calling, so I must go.
- I’m taking life one scone at a time.
- I am back from London. But I’m not sure if my heart is though!
- From London with love.
- London has provided me with most pages of my diary.
- Wear your crown and go to London.
- To walk alone in London is the greatest rest.
- Serving looks from London.
Also check out Cotton Candy Captions.
General Sayings to Use as Captions for Pictures in London
You might want a simple and casual caption to post a usual picture of London life on your Instagram. Simplicity is always a strong path. Here are quite a few general captions that you can use for pictures of you just casually enjoying the vivid city.
- From London with love.
- London is sexy because it’s full of eccentrics.
- I have been walking in London since forever and I see something fresh everyday.
- London on a sunny day is my idea of heaven.
- A bad day in London is still better than a good day anywhere else.
- In London everyone are different which means anybody can fit in.
- When in London, walk the steps of the Beatles.
- It is not walls that make the city, but the people who live within them.
- There’s nowhere else like London. Not at all, anywhere.
- The walls of London may be battered, but the spirit of the Londoner stands resolute and undismayed.
- The objective is to do things well in London.
- Be right back, going to London. (Just kidding, be back never).
Also check out Instagram Captions for BEST FRIENDS
Elegant Quotes on the Famous London Bridge
The London Bridge is one of the prime pieces of London’s architectural beauty. The most picturesque site of the entire city, the London bridge is a quite popular location on Instagram as well. Here are a few elegant captions about the popular London Bridge.
- Be like the London bridge, when friends play the dirty game, try to divide.
- The London bridge has more history than an entire city in the UK.
- A cup of tea and scorn while crossing the bridge in London, is all I need.
- Let’s cross that London Bridge when we come to it.
- London Bridge, here I come, how about a dive?
- The architectural beauty of the London bridge is enough to praise the beauty of the entire city.
- London bridge- an endless skirmish between angles and emptiness.
- The heart of London is a long one!
- Instead of building castles against your enemies, build bridges for them to come to you!
- Oh I love London. It is composed of palaces and bridges.
Also check out Shady Captions to throw on Haters
Classic Captions to Showcase the London Lifestyle
Sometimes, you might want some classic captions just to showcase to the world the London lifestyle. Fish and chips, some hot tea and night clubs, the life in London is paradise. I have provided a few captions which you can specifically use to showcase the prime London lifestyle.
- Living the London life!
- There’s no time to be bored in London.
- Live. Love. London.
- Fish and chips, the River Thames, and Big Ben. My life is complete.
- It’s always tea time in London.
- It’s always pub o’clock in London.
- Embracing my inner royal and shopping at Harrods.
- Yes London, fish and chips, a cup of tea and good food.
- Walking down every street in London like it’s a runway.
- London is a bad habit one hates to lose.
- The man who can dominate a London dinner-table can dominate the world.
Also check out Dental Captions Perfect Smiles
Quotes on London that are Rich in History
London, the capital city of Great Britain is one the very few countries, whose history is spread across the entire globe. The place played a very major role in international history since the early centuries of 15th/16th up to the 20th century. Here are a few cations of the historical richness of the country.
- This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
- The Thames is no ordinary waterway. It is the thread of the nation’s history.
- The British nation is unique in this respect. They are the only people who like to be told how bad things are, who like to be told the worst.
- The Royal Navy had not built its magnificent reputation over the centuries by avoiding battle.
- The country of 1/1000th size of the world, once conquered almost half of the world!
- Your accents, seriously, be grateful for your accents.
- Heaven take thy soul, and England keep my bones.
- England is the paradise of individuality, eccentricity, heresy, anomalies, hobbies and humors.
- The history of British is spreads across the universe!
- History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
Also check out Miami Captions & Quotes
Best Tour Destination Captions for London 2021
London is one of the prime sites for tour destinations across the world. In fact, London is one of the highest in the list of cities that attracts the most tourists a year. Here are a few captions for you to prove that London is indeed a best tour destination.
- Thames-Buckingham-Big Ben. The cycle continues!
- All you need is love and a vacation in London.
- Doing this sweet thing called traveling to London.
- Signing this postcard from London with love.
- When in doubt, follow your heart to London.
- I like the spirit of this great London, which I feel all around me.
- Money can’t buy you happiness, but it can buy a ticket to London.
- If you are curious, London is an amazing place.
- By seeing London, I have seen as much of life as the world can show.
- I travel continuously, and I see many cities, but there is nowhere like London.
- The parks be the lungs of London.
Also check out SASSY Instagram Captions
Funny London Slangs as Captions for Instagram
The English are especially known across the globe for their accents and quite funny slangs. People often use such slangs as captions for their posts too. Here are quite a few slangs that you can use while posting about London, but in a quirky way!
- Saying hi to my bestie, Big Ben.
- Just strolling along the River Thames.
- Keep calm and eat scones.
- Wear your crown and go to London.
- I love tea.
- Where have you BEN all my life?
- London is my cup of tea.
- Here’s the hot tea from London.
- Call me from the red phone booth, maybe?
- Talk British to me.
- The laws of genetics apply even if you refuse to learn them.
- Looking for the Queen in London Town.
- I hate London, when it’s not raining.
- Never met a scone I didn’t like.
Also check out AFFILIATE MARKETING