Just like people say they don’t wait for Valentine’s Day to show their love to their loved ones as for them each day and moment is an opportunity to shower love and kindness on their loved ones. Just like that why wait for June to celebrate Pride Month and show that you support the LGBTQ+ community and you are with them in their good and especially in bad times. If you want to show your support as a community member or as an ally of a community on social media then we have collected some amazing pride month quotes and captions for your pride pictures. We have very diverse captions like Funny Pride Month Captions, Pride Month Quotes from Famous Singers, and also Pride Month Movie Quotes.
This isn’t the end as we have more Pride Month captions that include 2020 Pride Month Quotes, Pride Month Hashtags, and 2021 Pride Month Quotes. If you are looking for the best Pride Month captions then we have got you covered as down below in the end you will find some of the Best Pride Month Captions. So make sure to read all the way to the end.
Choose your category
Funny Pride Month Captions
You consider yourself a funny person and want to show that you support to LGBTQ+ community in an amusing way on Instagram. And for that, you want a funny caption that will make community people laugh and let them know that you are with them then you are at a perfect place as we have collected the following Funny Pride Month Captions. You can go ahead and select the one you like the most.
- Oh, what a beautiful morning; oh, what a beautiful gaaay.
- Um, why pick one color when you could have the entire rainbow?
- Fruit Loop in a world of Cheerios and damn PROUD of it.
- Baby, I was born this GAY.
- I just took a DNA test, found out I’m 100% that queer.
- YES, homo.
- No shade on Narnia, but life out of the closet is, like, a million times better.
- Why the eff would I be straight when I could be me?
- “I hate the word ‘homophobia.’ It’s not a phobia. You’re not scared. You’re an asshole.” —Morgan Freeman
- “One giant leap for man-on-mankind.” —Will & Grace
- Hope you’ve got your ear plugs handy cuz I’m feeling LOUD and PROUD.
- “I don’t need a crown to know that I’m a queen.” —Lizzo
- Baby, bi bi bi…wait, that’s how that went, right?
You might also want to check out 200+ Comments For Couple Pic on Instagram
Pride Month Quotes from Famous Singers
Whether you want to show support or want to inspire others it is sometimes difficult to find the right words. So if you are in that boat and having a hard time figuring out the right words for a social media caption then these Pride Month Quotes from Famous Singers will help you. These are some supportive and inspirational lines used in world-famous songs by famous artists.
- “From the playboys to the gay boys, go and slay, boys.” —Lizzo
- “Our love is here to STAY.” —Whitney Houston
- “I see your true colors and that’s why I love you.” —Cyndi Lauper
- “I’ll do me, you do you.” —Blue October
- “Baby, I was born this way.” —Lady Gaga
- “Kiss lots of boys or kiss lots of girls, if that’s something you’re into.” — Kacey Musgraves
- “My love, my love, my love, she keeps me warm.” —Macklemore
- “You love who you love.” —John Mayer and Katy Perry
- “Your love is my love and my love is your love.” —Whitney Houston
- “You’re damned if you do and you’re damned if you don’t, so you might as well just do whatever you want.” —Kacey Musgraves
- “I don’t play, I slay.” —Todrick Hall
- “R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what that means to me.” —Aretha Franklin
- “…and I can’t change, even if I tried.” —Macklemore
- “Why are you mad? When you could be GLAAD?” —Taylor Swift
You will also like Haircut Captions.
Pride Month Movie Quotes
We have collected some of the best Pride Month quotes from movies just like we have collected supportive and inspirational lines from songs. These lines are so cool that it will make others jealous that how the hell you can come up with these kinda lines. You can go ahead and select the one you like the most.
- “Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.” —The Imitation Game
- “Take me, baby, or leave me.” —Rent
- “After a while, you learn to ignore the names people call you and just trust who you are.” —Shrek
- “Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want.” —10 Things I Hate About You
- “My doctor said we can’t choose where we come from, but we can choose where we go from there.” —The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- “You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.” —The Notebook
- “It takes a lot of courage to be yourself when a lot of ignorant motherf*ckers have a problem with being different.” —Latter Days
- “Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?” —What a Girl Wants
Check out Green Dress Captions.
2020 Pride Month Quotes
Why wait for June to celebrate the LGBTQ+ community when we can do that every day. So if you are thinking of showing that you love the LGBTQ+ community then you can use the following quotes that we collected from all over the internet.
- “I’ve never been interested in being invisible and erased.” —Laverne Cox
- “You don’t have to live a lie.” —Gilbert Baker
- “I learned compassion from being discriminated against. Everything bad that’s ever happened to me has taught me compassion.” —Ellen DeGeneres
- “Love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love.” —Lin-Manuel Miranda
- “This world would be a whole lot better if we just made an effort to be less horrible to one another.” —Ellen Page
- “We are powerful because we have survived.” —Audre Lorde
- “Be yourself—everyone else is already taken.” —Oscar Wilde
- “Love wins. Every single time.” —J. Autherine
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those matter don’t mind.” —Dr. Seuss
- “Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.” —Harvey Fierstein
- “I’ve been embraced by a new community. That’s what happens when you’re finally honest about who you are: You find others like you.” —Chaz Bono
- “Love is never wrong.” —Melissa Etheridge
Check out Captions for Pink-dresses.
Finding and selecting a caption to show that you love the LGBTQ+ community isn’t enough as without using the proper Hashtags you won’t be able to reach a lot of LGBTQ+ community people. We don’t want this to happen as all your efforts will be wasted. To let more people know that you are with them we have collected the trendy Pride Month Hashtags for your Instagram post.
Have a look at Coffee Captions.
2021 Pride Month Quotes
There is an old saying “You can only get love when you give it first” and the same goes for respect. It doesn’t matter whether you are from the LGBTQ+ community or a supporter; it is our duty to shower this community with love and respect. And if you want to do that then we have collected the following 2021 Pride Month Quotes for you which you can use as Instagram Caption.
- “You don´t have to be gay to be a supporter – you just have to be a human.” – Daniel Radcliffe
- “The beauty of standing up for your rights is others see you standing and stand up as well.” —Cassandra Duffy
- “I believe that telling our stories, first to ourselves and then to one another and the world, is a revolutionary act.” —Janet Mock
- “I hate the word homophobia. It’s not a phobia. You’re not scared. You’re an a**hole.” – Morgan Freeman
- “This is why homophobia is a terrible evil: it disguises itself as concern while it is inherently hate.” – Tyler Oakley
- The Stonewall Riots started and ended in 1969, but the fight is NOT over.
- Don’t just go to the parade. Get involved.
- “We need, in every community, a group of angelic troublemakers.” – Bayard Rustin
- “Openness may not completely disarm prejudice, but it’s a good place to start.” —Jason Collins
- “If you help elect more gay people, that gives a green light to all who feel disenfranchised, a green light to move forward.” —Harvey Milk
- “Why is it that as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?” —Earnest J. Gaines
- “Gay rights are human rights.” —Hillary Clinton
- “Equality means more than passing laws. The struggle is really won in the hearts and minds of the community, where it really counts.” —Barbara Gittings
- “My silences had not protected me. Your silence will not protect you.” —Audre Lorde
Have a look at NATURE Instagram Captions
Some of the Best Pride Month Captions
You feel for the LGBTQ+ community and want to let them know that you are with them at their every step then you can use the following Pride Month Captions that we collected for you. Keep in mind whichever Pride Month Caption you choose to go with will be a hit as down below we’ve mentioned some of the Best Pride Month Captions. Enjoy.
- Doin’ me.
- Happy Pride, y’all!
- Proud this month and every other month.
- Do you, boo.
- Time to start letting people be themselves, k?
- Feelin’ proud.
- It’s officially the BEST month of the year.
- Pride is more than just fun Instagram and rainbow outfits. It’s about continuing the fight for basic human RIGHTS.
- Make America gay again.
You might also want to check out Wedding Captions for Bride