When you’re in a new place and among new people, it can be hard for some people to make new friends or even start a conversation even after wanting to and that can be problematic and hard. To solve this problem we’ve complied ICEBREAKER QUESTIONS that you can use to initiate the conversation and then go on and have a Perfect Chat. Launch a conversation at work, school, college, and meetings with fun icebreaker questions we have compiled for you. Icebreaker games and activities set the tone for personal interaction for groups, virtual meetings or just as conversation starters IRL and over text. It works just as well when you’re getting to know new people and to bond with your fellow youth teens, friends, between kids and among couples. The ultimate list of Icebreaker questions you’ll only ever need is right here and you can use any question that you want from this article to have a fun and energetic conversation. Go ahead and make some new friends.
Scroll on to find funny icebreaker questions that you can apply to your dating scene; yes, even on Tinder! Also, find multiple choice questions to use as icebreakers for your online polls. Go on and encourage a fun light-hearted conversation at the next meeting, workshop or just about any event. These apply to your personal life for friends and acquaintances too! Whether it is large or small groups, pick the conversational ice with icebreaker questions in this post.
Also Checkout –
- QUESTIONS to Ask a GIRL
- QUESTIONS To Ask a GUY to know him Deeper
- Crazy QUESTIONS To Ask FRIENDS
- Would You Rather Questions
Table of Contents
- Top 10 ICEBREAKER QUESTIONS for Perfect Chat in 2022-
- Icebreaker Questions For Work
- Icebreakers For Virtual Meetings
- Icebreakers For College Students
- Icebreaker Questions For Kids
- Icebreaker Questions For Small Groups
- Good Conversation Starters
- Funny Icebreaker Questions
- Icebreaker Questions For Couples
- Dating Icebreaker Questions
- Icebreaker Questions For Youth
- Multiple Choice Icebreakers
- Tags And Keywords For ICEBREAKER QUESTIONS for Perfect Chat in 2022
Top 10 ICEBREAKER QUESTIONS for Perfect Chat in 2022-
1. “What’s the best thing you’ve got going on in your life at the moment?”
It can be hard to talk to new people and come up with something that will start the conversation and will break the ice. If you face this problem then this icebreaker question is perfectly selected suited for you. Go ahead and make new friends.
2. “What incredibly common thing have you never done?”
Not being able to start a conversation and having a hard time making friends is something an extrovert can’t understand and maybe sometimes these people crack jokes about it. If you face problems then this
icebreaker question is for you.
3. “What has taken you the longest to get good or decent at?”
Looking for an icebreaker question so you can strike up a conversation then you’re in the perfect place. We’ve selected this question just for you so you don’t get stuck while talking to someone.
4. “What food do you love that a lot of people might find a little odd?”
If you want to talk to someone and have a hard time around new people and also you love food then this icebreaker question is especially for you. Go on and have a nice conversation with new people and also let them know that you like food.
5. “If you could start a charity, what would it be for?”
It happens to everyone: you’re in the company of people you’re just getting to know, and it seems like no one knows what to say. And if you’re in this situation then you can go on with this icebreaker question. Hope you’ll have a nice time.
6. “What was the funniest thing you’ve seen recently online?”
When you’re with new people there are times that you don’t have much to say so you respond with the cliche: How was your weekend? It isn’t cool and plus it is boring so in this situation, an icebreaker question comes to your rescue and we brought that for you.
7. “What are some of your favourite games to play?”
When you’re in the office with someone and you want to start a conversation then instead of asking old and plain thing: how do you plan to spend your evening try asking this icebreaker question. It will surely work and you’ll have a nice and deep conversation.
8. “What takes a lot of time but is totally worth it?”
Nowadays it is dumb to start a conversation with What are your thoughts on the weather? I mean it is so dumb and boring that even your best friend will be like what the hell man? So make your conversation more interesting and intense with this icebreaker question.
9. “What is the most amazing fact you know?”
You know people think Icebreakers are outdated and an old age story but you know icebreakers do not need to be boring. And this icebreaker will agree with you and it will change your perspective about icebreaker questions.
10. “What website or app doesn’t exist, but you really wish it did?”
Sometimes people just know how amazing icebreaker questions are but they face trouble when they start to find one as they failed to find good ones. If this is the case with you then this icebreaker question is for you. It is perfect and will work. Enjoy.
Icebreaker Questions For Work
Icebreaking activities at the workplace are a fun way to get rid of work anxiety. Consider it a little bonding time with your coworkers. You need good team-building icebreaker questions for work to start off meetings. These work equally well for new hires and for long time employees at the office. Here is a list of icebreaker questions you can use for work:
- What accent should I try to talk to you in?
- What was your first job?
- What game show do you think you could win?
- Agree or disagree: butter makes everything more delicious.
- Have you ever traveled outside of the country?
- What was the last movie you attended?
- What does [insert coworker]’s laugh sound like to you?
- Do you know any good jokes? Dad jokes are welcome.
- What activity makes you lose track of time?
- What do you think about while driving?
- What’s the secret to your success?
- Can you speak any other languages?
- When you get a call from an unknown number, do you answer it?
- Where did you grow up?
Icebreakers For Virtual Meetings
Virtual meetings are increasingly on the rise with remote teams and classes relying upon video calls to check in with each other. Starting your virtual meetings with a round of icebreakers is a good idea. Whether you’re a teacher conducting your class online or you’re part of a remote team, icebreaker questions for virtual meetings help everyone ease into the session. Consider it a quick warm up! Check out our favorite ones below:
- What is the most unique thing you have within reach of your desk?
- Would you rather work from the beach or a mountain cabin?
- What’s the greatest challenge you overcame?
- What is your favorite “work from home” exercise?
- Where is your dream location to work from?
- Which skill or talent would you love to have?
- What’s your biggest guilty pleasure?
- Did you brush your teeth today?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- Do you have any remote work productivity hacks?
- Do you have a favorite news site?
- Who is your favorite villain?
- What is your typing speed?
- What is the most challenging part of working from home?
- Who is the last person you talked to in IRL?
Icebreakers For College Students
Go through our list of icebreaker questions for college students to plan their icebreaker games. If you’re in college you know that the uni life is abuzz with classes, clubs, activities- that means plenty of opportunities for meeting new people. Wondering what sort of questions are best suited for asking your new friends and classmates? Our list of icebreaker questions for college students will inspire you with some great conversation kickers. Good luck with your semester!
- Name an imaginary college class you wish this school offered.
- What current fact about your life would most impress your five-year-old self?
- If you could major in anything and be guaranteed a steady job after college, what would pick?
- Besides graduating, what is your number one goal for your remaining time at college?
- What is your favorite midnight snack?
- What movie do you think everyone should watch?
- If that wasn’t your major, what would your major be?
- What is one thing we would never guess about you?
- What is the strangest habit you have?
- If you could create a (silly) law, what would it be?
- What most surprised you when you first arrived on campus or first started classes at this school?
- What is your best study tip?
Icebreaker Questions For Kids
If you’re looking for a way to get kids out of their shell while conversing, look no further. Icebreaker questions for kids are a fun way to have them open up to you. Some little ones who need that little guide to a conversation are sure to enjoy answering them. You might be amazed at the answers! Here are some exciting icebreaker questions for kids:
- If you could choose any name besides your name, what would you choose?
- If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?
- What is your best idea for a new invention?
- Would you rather visit a volcano or a rainforest?
- If your pet could talk, what do you think it would say?
- If you could only eat one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your favorite color?
- If you could switch lives with anyone for a day, who would it be?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor and ice cream topping?
- Would you rather explore outer space or the bottom of the ocean?
- Who is your favorite Disney character?
- Which cartoon character do you wish was real?
- If you had a million dollars, what would you buy first?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
Icebreaker Questions For Small Groups
Group building introductions in a setting of small groups sets the stage for a meaningful interaction between people. Icebreakers in the form of questions is a superb way of encouraging just that. So if you’re looking for icebreaker questions for small groups that will help take your event to the next level, we’ve got your back. Go through our list of icebreakers of will help you build a rapport with the few members of your team:
- What is one characteristic you received from your family that you want to keep, and which one do you wish you could change?
- If you had this week over again what would you do differently?
- What is your dream vacation?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Do you have a pet? If not, what sort of pet would you like?
- What quality do you appreciate most in a friend/boss/co-worker?
- What do you like to do for fun?
- Name a gift you will never forget?
- Name one thing you really like about yourself.
- If you could have any question answered, what would it be?
Good Conversation Starters
When meeting new people you always need good conversation starters. So, how do you begin to get to know the other person? You ask them some easy breezy thought provoking questions, in person or over text. The key is to lighten the mood and ease the nerves that come with the pressure of networking. Break the ice with these conversation starters that encourage strangers to talk:
- Did you see that viral ____ YouTube video?
- Which is more important, having a great car or a great house? Why?
- What’s your favorite way to waste time?
- When was the last time you worked incredibly hard?
- What do you do when you hang out with your friends?
- If you opened a business, what kind of business would it be?
- What was the high-point and low-point of your day so far?
- If you had intro music, what song would it be? Why?
- What do you bring with you everywhere you go?
- What is the most annoying habit someone can have?
- What do you do to get rid of stress?
- How much time do you spend on the internet? What do you usually do?
- What do you think of tattoos? Do you have any?
- If you had to change your name, what would your new name be?
- Has anyone ever saved your life?
Funny Icebreaker Questions
A serious tense environment is bound to kill anybody’s spirit. Asking funny icebreaking questions is a fantastic way to begin any kind of event, meeting, party or date. The aim is to create a fun relaxed space. Get your conversations started with laughs with our list of funny icebreaker questions:
- If you were a wrestler what would be your entrance theme song?
- Have you ever been told you look like someone famous, who was it?
- How long would you last in a zombie apocalypse?
- What commercial jingle gets stuck in your head all the time?
- If you had to be Siamese twins with one person, which person would you pick to be stuck with?
- What “old person” things do you do?
- If you could be one superhero, which superhero would you be?
- What’s the worst haircut you ever had?
- If you could turn the ocean into a liquid other than water, which one would you pick?
- What are your favorite songs from your teenage years that you still rock out to when nobody else is listening?
- Who is your favorite cartoon character?
- You have to sing karaoke, what song do you pick?
- If you were a type of jeans, what type would you be?
Icebreaker Questions For Couples
Breaking the ice isn’t just for people who are getting to know each other. Even long time couples can relate to a time when they absolutely needed some ideas to kick off a routine conversation. If you’re playing a game of how well you know each other, we’ve got some awesome ideas for icebreaker questions just for you. These icebreaker questions for couples are perfect for bonding better in your relationship. Ask your SO these questions:
- How would you rate yourself as a kisser on a scale of 1 to 10?
- Is there a time period that you would have liked to live in?
- What do you think is my spirit animal?
- What artists are on your favorite playlists?
- What did your last relationship teach you?
- What’s the craziest job you would consider taking?
- What food reminds you of me?
- What was the very first thing you thought about me?
- What’s a question you’ve never asked me?
- What is the best part of your day?
- If you could change the world in one way, what would you change?
- What type of cologne/perfume do you prefer on a man/woman?
- What do you think we need to work on the most in our relationship?
Dating Icebreaker Questions
On that first date? On that dating app? Whatever your scenario is, you never want to let your nerves get the better of you in real life or on Tinder. Spark off a meaningful, fun and flirty conversation with our list of openers that should help to ease your way into your dating experience. Go on, shoot her/him that line from this list of dating icebreaker questions:
- Do you think that you are funny?
- What is the worst thing about Tinder? What is the best?
- If you could make your life stop and just live in that time, when would that be?
- What do you want to do when you retire, or do you have other ambitions?
- What was the worst first date that you have ever had? How did it end?
- What toy did you like to play with as a child?
- What questions would you really like to ask, but shy away from?
- Who do you admire the most in your family?
- What kind of person do you think that you will be when you are old?
- What sitcom would you like to hang out in?
- What is the craftiest thing that you have created?
- What do you wish someone would ask you?
- What if you lost your phone and had to wait a month to replace, what would you miss the most?
Icebreaker Questions For Youth
Start off your youth event for teens with fun and fresh icebreakers. It is certainly not easy to keep up with current trends or with what teens have going on in their minds. You need to form relevant connections with teens that won’t bore them. If you need some icebreaker questions for the youth meeting or event you are addressing, this is the list to see:
- What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
- What is your cellphone wallpaper?
- Are you a good dancer?
- Does your name have a special meaning and or were you named after someone special?
- If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be and why?
- What fruit or vegetable would you most want to be?
- Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight, or nighttime? Why?
- If you could write a book that was guaranteed to be a best-seller, what would you write?
- What’s the most out-of-character thing you’ve ever done?
- What season would you be?
- If you could have the power of teleportation right now, where would you go and why?
- Would you go with aliens if they beamed down to Earth?
- You can have an unlimited supply of one thing for the rest of your life, what is it? Sushi? Scotch Tape?
- What’s your best scar story?
Multiple Choice Icebreakers
At the next online event, make sure you ask these live poll questions in the form of multiple choice icebreakers. It is a great way to start your event in style and set the tone for the day. Your audience will be included right from the beginning. There are plenty of fun and interesting ideas for questions that will open up a conversation. Get inspired by our list of icebreaking questions for multiple choice polls:
- If age is only a state of mind, which category best describes your state of mind right now? (a) Cheeky child (b) Tormented teenager (c) Mad mid-lifer (d) Groovy grandparent
- If you could travel in time, what would you want to see? Options: (a) The past (b) The future (c) There is enough in the present
- In one word, how would you describe the past week/month?
- If you could have one of these superpowers, which one would you choose? Options: (a) Be invisible whenever you want (b)Superhuman strength (c) Talk to animals (d) Read minds (e) Be able to fly
- Which Harry Potter house do you belong in? Options: (a) Gryffindor (b) Slytherin (c) Ravenclaw (d) Hufflepuff (d) I’ve never seen or read Harry Potter
- Do you multitask when attending a meeting online? (a) Yes, I’m guilty (b) My mind tends to wander (c) No, I’m 100% focused (d) Sometimes
- Where are you joining us from?
- What’s the strangest thing you did while attending a meeting online? (a) Ate breakfast (b) Wore pajamas (c) Cooked lunch/dinner (d) Brushed my teeth (e) Watched Netflix (f) Other, but my lips are sealed
- Have you ever… (a)Had a crush on your boss? (b) Peed in the swimming pool?(c)Taken shampoo and conditioner from hotels? (d) Told barefaced lies to your mother? (e) Denied receiving work emails when in fact you did?
- If you could bring one thing from the office to your home, what would it be? (a) Coffee machine! (b) My chair (c) Ping-pong table (d) My whole desk setup
- When passing by a reflective surface, I… (a) Use it to see if anyone is following me (b) Check myself out, doesn’t everyone? (c) Use to contemplate the deeper meaning of life
- If you could choose any age, to stay in for the rest of your life, which would it be? Options (a) <10 (b) 10-20 (c) 20-30 (d) 30-50 (e) 50-70
Tags And Keywords For ICEBREAKER QUESTIONS for Perfect Chat in 2022
icebreaker questions for perfect chat in 2022, icebreaker questions for the perfect chat, ice breaker questions for virtual meetings, icebreaker questions for work, multiple choice icebreaker questions, fun icebreaker questions, icebreaker questions for students, icebreaker questions for teens, funny icebreaker questions for work, icebreaker questions for adults
We hope that you get to talk to the person you like or you’re able to make new friends at your workplace or at school or at your college. Don’t let your fear come in your way of making new friends and getting to know some interesting people. You might find it hard to surprise but this world is filled with different people who ace in different things. So use these icebreaker questions to overcome your fear and have a nice and genuine conversation with people. Go on the world is yours.